Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (43734 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by StellaN3(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2009
poster where u made that mistake is the first day, had it been that u resist the first atempt second one wouldn't have happend u did not even fear or respect ur wife u are easily carried away right there in ur matrimonal home well just pray to get out of this on time if not hummmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by whitelexi(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2009
iice:

Gbam!

On a roll today cheesy

Thanks. I know i'm a critic but some things dont need criticizing, this was one of them wink wink

steve49ja:

Lexi, We gats talk. Hit me up on yim asap.

You've got mail cool
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by steve49ja(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2009
whitelexi:

You've got mail cool
Gotchu cool
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by sparta(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2009
@ post

She is not inlove with you, she is just Hot. He husband has been away for 3 months, wait till her husband returns and she will discard you like rotten potatoes but by then your marriage would have been a wreck!

Men and sex, why do you think with your dick and not your head! grin
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by tourmaline(f): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
Stolen bread is sweet but it turns to gravel in the tummy.
1) You had beta come out clean and tell your wifey the truth before she finds out cos trust women, your wife will soon find out and the bubble will burst.
2) Go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness so that your children will not bear the consequences of your infidelity cos i have not seen a man that carry fire in his bosom and is not burnt

3) You need a Godly friends that you can pour out your mind to and they will help you in prayers cos it takes more than fathering children to be a father

4)Nexttime when such is coming, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, dont keepsecrets from your wife if you think she is matured enough to handle such

IT IS WELL
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by tkb417(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
tht guys wife must be ugly and shapeless

hes been lookin at the womans breasts for ages. why grab somebodys wifes breasts with your wife and kids at home

watch out for tht man, hes still gonna hit on a dog next door
Arrow
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by scemchee(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
am not among those who entirely believe that only the truth can set you free.what i can't understand is that you had the gut to sleep with your friend in your living room even when your wife was at home.even if you were so Hot, you should av at least managed to get to ur bedroom and if ur wife is sleeping wake her and tell her you want to make love than fall for her friend.this i find very hard to believe because it looks more to me that u av screwed dat lady b4.well coming to the solution of your problem telling ur wife is not an option as it will cause more proble m and ears that should not hear would hear.what i advice you should do in this case if you know truly u want to get rid of her is
[1] start avoiding her
[2] when she calls give your wife the phone to speak with her
[3] and if she does not stop bothering ur life and you think she is crazy enough to tell ur wife about the affair,plan a small accident for her that will send her 6feet.[KILL HER] B4 she kills u.that is self protection and no judge will crucify you for that.

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by 22medinat(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
i think the guy is lying how can you shag a woman when ur wife is barely asleep,even a hegoat wouldnt do that.
and if its true,you are in great mess,cos the woman is goin to land u in hot peppersoup.
flee,wat u r doin is worse than hiv,i understand shes lonely,
avoid her
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by ammamat(f): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
@post
how did u do, how about when she scream, and how did u guys do it , were u on the rug floor or chair whichever,

if this is tru it's means the both of u are shameless,
how many hours will it take u to get to ur wife's room.
If u are very sure that u were even wanting her, u wud hAVE NOT GONE TO HER HOUSE ALONE WHEN ur wife inform u that she needs ur help.
With what happen u wud have gone to see her with ur wife.

you don't have any excuse u better go and confess to ur wife
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Oluschenco(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
it does happens everywhere, people should stop raining insult on this guy, already, the evil has been done.

What i think you should do is:
1. Don't tell you wife now, try as much as possible to avoid the lady. You can only tell your wife that she shouldn't tell your movements or whereabout to her friend and that she should be a-bit far from her.

Ladies/women can be very desperate when their hole is wanting. Weak vessels.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by iice(f): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ladies/women can be very desperate when their hole is wanting. Weak vessels.

Could be said of the men too.  And in this case, it's glaringly obvious the man is weak.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Chookym(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
avoid her as much as possible. Stop playing with fire
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by ritaNL: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ poster

From the time wey you don shag that woman,you suppose know say you don enter one chance.
You slept with your wife's friend while your wife was home ? That's terrible !!
If you tell your wife,she's not gonna take it lightly cos she was home while you were fckin the woman,you could have reached for your wife you know ?
Look for somebody your wife respects so much, confess to the person and then tell your wife while the person is there.
Your wife should be able to chase the woman from you . . . . It is only your wife that can help you .

I hope say you use condom when you wan boskolo the woman cos she fit come for story of belle oo and na that one go bad.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Oluschenco(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
scemchee:

am not among those who entirely believe that only the truth can set you free.what i can't understand is that you had the gut to sleep with your friend in your living room even when your wife was at home.even if you were so Hot, you should av at least managed to get to your bedroom and if your wife is sleeping wake her and tell her you want to make love than fall for her friend.this i find very hard to believe because it looks more to me that u av screwed dat lady b4.well coming to the solution of your problem telling your wife is not an option as it will cause more proble m and ears that should not hear would hear.what i advice you should do in this case if you know truly u want to get rid of her is
[1] start avoiding her
[2] when she calls give your wife the phone to speak with her
[3] and if she does not stop bothering your life and you think she is crazy enough to tell your wife about the affair,plan a small accident for her that will send her 6feet.[KILL HER] B4 she kills u.that is self protection and no judge will crucify you for that.

I can't laugh oooooooooooooooooh
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by whitesturd(f): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
poster u sure say no be u?anyways ur friend or u has done a very bad thing.having sex wt ur friends wife and to add insult to injury when she is there is unforgivable.damn wteva happened to self caution and cpontrol.wn its not like v ursef have been starved of sex for years.u jst did it jst like dt as if uve been xpectin sch 4rm her before.u dnt respect ur wife one bit,wel beta warn de lady never 2 come near u again and make sure nodody else knows abou it.xcept of course.u,de bitch and we nairalanders.cos if ur wife shd get 2 know,get ready to say ur last prayers cos if na me,i go kil u.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by VALIDATOR: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nollywood Gollywood !!!
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by sicily4u: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
after about 45 minutes my wife's friend joined me in the living room,I asked if she wasn't sleeping she said she was bored and lonely, so we started gisting normally , she's very free with me, she got some drink from the wine bar and got me some, after a while she went she changed her siting position and she was already wearing a sexy transparent night gown I could even see her pointed nipples and the g-string she was wearing

I think the poster is lieing or maybe he is not feeding us exctly what happen
where did her wife best friend get a sexy transparent night gown, did she came with it to dinner party ?
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Outstrip(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Of course men will always want to blame the woman when they are irresponsible. She was probably wearing a burlap sack but his wayward eyes xrayed right through it and started seeing pointy nipples
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by sirabbey(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Things men do! grin
Come out clean and suffer the consequence;
life is about choices and consequence.
It is the most honourable thing to do before things get murkier and out of control.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by 190: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
poster

run from for your life

Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by na2day2(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2009
190:

poster

run from for your life

to where?
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by papabaks(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2009
Story story o story, won ko je ki ABIOLA se ijoba to fi ku ooo, story, adupe won gbe fun OBASANJO ooo, story, Ija yi ale kuo story, story, story, blah blah blah!!!  grin   grin  grin

The guy is a DUD,

CALL YOUR WIFE AND OPEN UP IF IT'S ACTUALLY A "TRUE STORY".But mind you aways wait for a return games!!!

no sinner will go without being purnish.

papa
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by kemisuga(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2009
This is rather untrue and fake. How can a man have sex with another woman right in his sitting room when there are people in the house. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by prince4lif: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2009
kemisuga (f)
Nigeria (Lagos)

Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me:
« #54 on: Today at 11:21:13 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is rather untrue and fake. How can a man have sex with another woman right in his sitting room when there are people in the house.   

@kemisuga

My dear I pray you don't fall victim of such, I am surprise you can doubt things in our present world.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by prince4lif: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2009
@sicily4u

after about 45 minutes my wife's friend joined me in the living room,I asked if she wasn't sleeping she said she was bored and lonely, so we started gisting normally , she's very free with me, she got some drink from the wine bar and got me some, after a while she went she changed her siting position and she was already wearing a sexy transparent night gown I could even see her pointed nipples and the g-string she was wearing

I think the poster is lieing or maybe he is not feeding us exctly what happen
where did her wife best friend get a sexy transparent night gown, did she came with it to dinner party ?

The dinner was well prepared for the kids did not go with the parents, so the lady was with some changing cloth and a night gown because she knew she and her kids will be sleeping over.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by kemisuga(f): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ Prince4lif - I believe somethings to some extent, not a story like this. If you rather say they entered one empty room and do the shagging, or went out to somewhere else is better heard.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by na2day2(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2009
kemisuga:

This is rather untrue and fake. How can a man have sex with another woman right in his sitting room when there are people in the house. shocked shocked shocked

it is called, tales by moon light grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by lionphil(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2009
Am In Trouble!!!!!
i just saw ur pix kemisuga. u should change that to kemihoney. cause it has less side effect and i believe same applies to you. pls how tall are u? undecided i wanted to ,

@ poster i would av been a nice thing to let ur wife know but believe me u'v got to know the kinda wife u have before u let the cat outa the bag. some women just aint matured enough to handle such

@ kemihoney u look tight in ur outfit. keep that look up wink wink wink
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by 677ano(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
have a three some with her and your wife  angry who are you kidding here angry
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by zoomman(m): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2011
God will help
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by femmy2010(m): 1:41am On Jan 31, 2011
To end this,he has to tell his wife.
Except ofcourse he is still enjoying the escapade.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Arosa(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ op you have committed the greatest of all sins "Sex with wife best friend". Sorry there is nothing we can do to help you. It is too late, you souldnt have done that. WTF. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.