Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? (15521 Views)

EFCC Arrests Doctor Who Engaged His Wife's Best Friend 4 Months After Her Death / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by FredyP: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
I have been married for over 10 years, but recently my wife told me that she does not love me. Even worse, she said she had never loved me and worst of all she said that of all the men she has been intimate with in her life (she listed them – and painfully enough I know them too because she double dated with each of them during our courtship) I am the only one who does not satisfy her or give her pleasure. That in fact I have never given her an orgasm yet all these guys have.
Before you say that she is merely being spiteful, she was saying all this with flood of tears and anguish. As you can imagine, it was equally extremely painful for me to her such words. The anguish can never be expressed in words and I do not wish my worst enemy to hear such words.
Naturally, I asked the following questions:
1. But how did it come to this?
2. But we have been married for over 10 years, when exactly did you begin to feel this way?
3. Why did you proceed to the wedding
4. Why did proceed to have children with me
5. Why didn’t you end it soon enough

,  answers she gave to these questions to follow.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Omolulu(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
while i'm waiting for your answer, let me be quick to say your wife is a b.i.t.ch solely for the reason that she proceeded to tell u all dis after 10yrs, 10 years which u might have been happier with some one else, well dis is a one sided view as i don't know your wife's version of events
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Travelista(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
I don't know how to answer your question but your post breaks my heart. I can't imagine my spouse being so cruel (honest or not, her actions were cruel, especially considering how she's felt these past 10 years). What exactly brought about her confession? Have you asked if there is someone or something else? I wish you both the best.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Donald4u: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
I'm also waiting for the rest of the post. I smell a b.i.t.c.h though angry
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by fubiluv: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
This is a very sad story.
Am feeling sorry for you.
But this your wife is really mean.
Why did she marry you in the first place?
and must she tell you all these after ten years of marriage?
Ask her what she wants you to do now?
And what she intends to do next.
Sorry angry
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by MissyB1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
. . . I'm waiting for the answers she gave, please.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by daduke2k(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hey guyz, b.i.t.c.h. Is a very mean word. Puhleeese, wait out d ans be4 calin names. Poster bera hury up.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Was she so desperate to get married she ended up marrying a man she did not love? shocked Shocking indeed but the woman has said she never loved you to begin with, based on the painful truth she told, I would look at finding a way out of the marriage to be happy elsewhere, if I were you,
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Mobsync(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Kick her f**kin' ass out.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by eridah2007(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
shocked undecided
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hmmmn, na wa oh! undecided
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by onstelly(f): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2010
Som pple can b heartless, why d hell did she marry u in d first. @poster i wil like to hear her reason abeg
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Godmother(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
SA Goddess:

Was she so desperate to get married she ended up marrying a man she did not love? shocked Shocking indeed but the woman has said she never loved you to begin with, based on the painful truth she told, I would look at finding a way out of the marriage to be happy elsewhere, if I were you,

I was going to ask the same question. This is what happens when people get desperate. I cant imagine the pains her words would have caused you
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by meexteriox(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
Sad, really sad. Her answer before my question.
The way the cookie crumbles,
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by rickie4us(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
FREDYP, I am still waiting for the answers she gave to the questions before making comments. anything I say now will be mere assumptions since the full picture is not clear
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Radiant(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
Fredy, bring 'em answers 'cause my fingers and trembling shocked
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by IyaBasira: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2010
As much as I feel sorry for this guy, he said something that just doesnt sound cool.

FredyP:

I have been married for over 10 years, but recently my wife told me that she does not love me. Even worse, she said she had never loved me and worst of all she said that of all the men she has been intimate with in her life [b](she listed them – and painfully enough I know them too because she double dated with each of them during our courtship) I am the only one who does not satisfy her or give her pleasure. [/b]That in fact I have never given her an heavenly feeling yet all these guys have.
Before you say that she is merely being spiteful, she was saying all this with flood of tears and anguish. As you can imagine, it was equally extremely painful for me to her such words. The anguish can never be expressed in words and I do not wish my worst enemy to hear such words.
2. But we have been married for over 10 years, when exactly did you begin to feel this way?

So she was double dating in their courtship, and that was how he found out about the other guys. I'm guessing there are at least 2 guys or more. But he knew she was doing so . . . why didn't he get rid of her?
Not trying to add salt to your wounds . . . but it sounds really weird.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by FredyP: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2010
Dear NLers, thks for ur reps. the ans below:
1.   But how did it come to this? - she did not have the courage to say it all this while, but it has been the case since the begining, because i did not allow frindship to flourish before entering to courtship
2.   But we have been married for over 10 years, when exactly did you begin to feel this way? - from the very begining because of the above
3.   Why did you proceed to the wedding - she thought it would improve
4.   Why did proceed to have children with me - same as above
5.   Why didn’t you end it soon enough - same as above
On the double dating, this info only came to light after the union.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2010
FredyP:

Dear NLers, thks for your reps. the ans below:
1. But how did it come to this? - she did not have the courage to say it all this while, but it has been the case since the begining, because i did not allow frindship to flourish before entering to courtship
2. But we have been married for over 10 years, when exactly did you begin to feel this way? - from the very begining because of the above
3. Why did you proceed to the wedding - she thought it would improve
4. Why did proceed to have children with me - same as above
5. Why didn’t you end it soon enough - same as above

I don't understand this answer! Did you force her into the marriage? As in with her hands tied and a gun to her head If no then she doesnt have a case. If she felt you were rushing her, she should have summoned up the courage to say something to that regards, afterall it's a marraige, not a relationship.

But I bet she was too desperate or greedy, she thought she could eat her cake and have it!

She's as sorry excuse for a woman! undecided
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2010
FredyP:

Dear NLers, thks for your reps. the ans below:
1.   But how did it come to this? - she did not have the courage to say it all this while, but it has been the case since the begining, because i did not allow frindship to flourish before entering to courtship
2.   But we have been married for over 10 years, when exactly did you begin to feel this way? - from the very begining because of the above
3.   Why did you proceed to the wedding - she thought it would improve
4.   Why did proceed to have children with me - same as above
5.   Why didn’t you end it soon enough - same as above

Classic! *Shakes Head*
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by harakiri(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2010
FredyP:

I have been married for over 10 years, but recently my wife told me that she does not love me. Even worse, she said she had never loved me and worst of all she said that of all the men she has been intimate with in her life (she listed them – and painfully enough I know them too because she double dated with each of them during our courtship) I am the only one who does not satisfy her or give her pleasure. That in fact I have never given her an heavenly feeling yet all these guys have.

It's because of threads like these i am not longer keen on getting married anytime soon.Women are totally impossible to please and living your life just to please them is a total/complete waste of time.Check out this website to see what their fellow woman has to say about them and you'll have a clearer view of how messed up women are in the head :

http://womensinfidelity.com

@Poster

Don't bother trying to be her friend.She wants to end the marriage and i can bet N1,000,000 that she's sleeping around already.She probably met a guy that out performs you in bed, she might not call that person's name but that of people in the past (who you know).Check out the website i listed above, read through it carefully and digest it.

I don't need to type much.By the time you are done reading, you will know that stressing yourself over that LovePeddler you call a wife is not worth it.Matter of fact, NO WOMAN is worth the headache.Our forefathers of old knew this that was why they married several women.That time they will spend making your life miserable will be spent squabbling over themselves.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by COco102: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2010
10 good years without saying a thing shocked, OMW!!!

can't wait to hear her response to all this, [color=#770077]
[/color]
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Radiant(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2010
Those are not excuses IMO. If a woman is not satisfied in bed she doesn't wait for 10 years to say it  cheesy Bloody coward!

A woman who has been sleeping with ONLY her husband for 10 years wouldn't tell a man that he can't please her after 10 years. Your wife is having affairs and is not ready to continue with this marriage

What a wicked woman! Who tells their husband after 10 years that their past mates are better than him? Who bloody says that? Only a wicked woman.
You should let her go 'cause this kind of woman is not ready to stay with you. shocked
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Radiant(f): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2010
COco102:

10 good years without saying a thing shocked, OMW!!!

can't wait to hear her response to all this, [color=#770077]
[/color]

The answers are in post 17
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by baybbootz(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2010
Na wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sincerely I just cant comprehend this, I cnt believe that she do such and keep secret for 10years with no reason. sad

Am not encouraging her behaviour,but remember hell has no fury. . . . woman scorned.
Anyhow she bleeped up bigtime tho.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2010
harakiri:

I don't need to type much.By the time you are done reading, you will know that stressing yourself over that LovePeddler you call a wife is not worth it.Matter of fact, NO WOMAN is worth the headache.Our forefathers of old knew this that was why they married several women.That time they will spend making your life miserable will be spent squabbling over themselves.

Dont go that way young man, you'll end making your life miserable. True, women can be cruel, but that is not to say that you can never be happy with one. Your choice goes a long way in making you happy. Dont base the most important decision in your life on irrelevant thing! undecided
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by baybbootz(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2010
Dont go that way young man, you'll end making your life miserable. True, women can be cruel, but that is not to say that you can never be happy with one. Your choice goes a long way in making you happy. Dont base the most important decision in your life on irrelevant thing!
Same message I was about to pass on to him.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by FredyP: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2010
Dont go that way young man, you'll end making your life miserable. True, women can be cruel, but that is not to say that you can never be happy with one. Your choice goes a long way in making you happy. Dont base the most important decision in your life on irrelevant thing!

am sorry, I do not understand the quote above - particularly the text in bold.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ Actually, it was directed @ Harakiri and not you!

Marriage is the most important institution in this world because any decision you make, you get to live with it for the rest of your life. People marry women because they are beautiful, rich, tall bla bla bla. At the end of the day, they turn around to do cheat on their husbands and ruin their families.

That's why I said decisions about marriage should nor be based in irrelevant things! undecided
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by FredyP: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2010
gottcha!
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Radiant(f): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2010
So Fredy, what are your plans?
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 29, 2010
Radiant:

So Fredy, what are your plans?

Yea, what do you want to do undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Love Story (18+) / Help - Shes Killing Me / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.