Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (43732 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by lovejo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
the solution is the simplest , tell your wife and let her know when u are going for the next sexcapade, so she can caught both of you red-handed, then she will face you later and forgive you for your courage.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by maclatunji: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hmm, a wife takes a lonely friend on a date with her husband, allows her to sleep over and allows him to watch late night movies when a woman who in all probability has been starved of , for 3 months is under the same roof. In addition the wife did not even bother to check on the husband and his late-night movie!

Am I the only one smelling a rat here? Is it possible that the wife is not averse to sharing her husband? Or is she that stupid or naive? Women are usually not dumb when it comes to such issues. Would the friend return the favour when this husband is not at home for 3 months?
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by collinsoft(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
This story is true because i have witnessed something similar. definitely there is no way the wife will be suspecting the best friend to do a thing like that. i believe this crush the husband had for the wife's friend has been a long time ago but he decided to utilize the opportunity while the offer last. i dont think telling your wife is the best thing to do. tell the woman in question that you plan telling your wife if she does not desist from her unholy advances towards you and if she continue then set a trap for her after you might have told your wife. the essence of this trap is for your wife to get to know the true picture of things and how untrustworthy her friend had become.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by maclatunji: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
collinsoft:

This story is true because i have witnessed something similar. definitely there is no way the wife will be suspecting the best friend to do a thing like that. i believe this crush the husband had for the wife's friend has been a long time ago but he decided to utilize the opportunity while the offer last. i dont think telling your wife is the best thing to do. tell the woman in question that you plan telling your wife if she does not desist from her unholy advances towards you and if she continue then set a trap for her after you might have told your wife. the essence of this trap is for your wife to get to know the true picture of things and how untrustworthy her friend had become.

I know it happens, I am just saying that can such wives claim a 100 per cent lack of knowledge of what is going on between their friend(s) and husband. I think the answer is No!
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by resocorp: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Do make dat mistake of telling ur wife just yet! Contain d damage, distance ursef 4rm dat woman, if she blackmails Ʊ, call her bluff, if wife later gets to find out, den Ʊ deal wiv it 4rm dere, do go assuming dat cos Ʊ opened up to her, she'll automatically find it easier to 4giv. Gud luck
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by vikings809: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
@topic Hmmmm.....sounds like Tales by Moonlight!
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Abbott(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
Blah! Blah! Blah! I love my wife and wouldn't her to find out, HELP,HELP!!!

Your friend is a clown, I dont want to call him a goat.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by beejaei: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2013
I have read this same story before. Nairaland is still full of crap, just the way it was when i left it about a year ago.
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by Laird(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
CONFESS TO YOU WIFE AND LEAVE THE OTHER WOMAN ALONE......REPENT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU......JOHN 3;16...THE BIBLE
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by sylvacoin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
BlissMoney: This is a war you need to fight with all your life. Let me tell you, you are playing with fire. The enjoyment you think you are having now is Sadness and Crying later. What you can do to stop all this is that, CALL YOUR WIFE and explain to her. If possible tell the friend you've tell your wife. If you are going to her house go with your wife. God will see you through.
If i were in your shoes i d tell my wife the truth and then avoid her best friend at all cost k wish you luck
Re: Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: by ofegge73(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2013
If you did the Crime get ready to do the Time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.