Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81154 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2011
Brave Hear:

God bless Dwayne Wade!!! Simply Flash at his best.

@ A-40:
  and who isnt a drama queen, Kobe? for crying out loud Kobe cant go back to his home town of phily because they dont like his attitude and shenanigans. Kobe can eclipse MJ's Legacy(Which he wont BTW), but he'll never be embraced in Phily as a hero. Melo had his Melo-Drama this January, and watch what D12 and CP3 are going to do during their free agency but no one's ever going to criticize them. Sue Lebron for making one very bad decision, but fact is he is a legend in Cleveland and will be forgiven come June when he wins his ring.
Hehehehe i think we both know who is safer in their various hometowns and we both know it aint Lebron
How can he be embraced as a hero in Philly?? Did he ever play there? I'd tell you one place where he is hero though but you already know that
None of what they did is comparable to Lebron's theatrics! Dont let your love for him blind your eyes

Brave Hear:

1-0, lets go. I will just use to words to answer that: James Jones. Who'd have thought he will be our 3rd shooter in such a big game? thats great coaching from Spoeltsra. Yeah we may not have Doc Rivers or Phil Jackson but our coach is young and will only get better with this team. I kinda like his youngness coz he can relate to the players better on the court and off the court more, the players will regard him as their own coz of his age. We need these guys to be a team both on and off the court and i'm impressed with what he's done so far.
you are telling me for the first time but i got you. I have just two words for you: Beat L.A! and then we'll think of a match-up in the finals.
Chop Knuckle. as if dumping Spurs out in the first round wasnt impressive enough now they go and win Game 1 @ Oklahoma. Plus Zebo keeps putting up better numbers. So far, the guy is my MVP.

He won the 3pt contest at the all-stars last time i checked didnt he?? Lets just say he was on fire that night! We would see whether he would be able to average 80% shooting from 3 pt land all-series long.
Don't worry is not the Heat we saw losing all those close games with Chris Bosh shooting treys from inbound passes after Heat timeouts??
Win Game 2 cos if you dont that Series is ending in. You are getting too excited! This is just Game 1

Its really scary what the Grizz are doing without Rudy Gay

By the way Brave Heart why are you so scared to bet on your team?? I said u guys aint reaching the Finals and u went mute or are you subliminally telling me your name is an oxymoron??
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2011
JeSoul:

Mehn . . . I did not see Memphis strolling into Thunder territory and stealing game 1 without breaking a sweat. I think I need to start giving them a bit more respect, and somebody needs to remind them that they are the #8 seed lol.

Gerraway jor  grin P2 is the man. His style is slow, crafty and sluggish, which makes it seem like he 'flops'. He doesn't. Here's your player-voted, media-authorized and league-approved list of certified NBA floppers:

I hope you saw one of his stupid and annoying attitudes on Celtic V Miami yesterday.

Lets go LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by maverick2(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2011
The Hawks knocked out the Magic, the Grizzlies the Spurs, damn this playoff season is not as a lot of people predicted(including me embarassed embarassed ). Now the Celtics are down 1 against the Heat .
       The only team playing as expected are the Lakers and Bulls, we'll just have to see what happens at the end,
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 1:17am On May 03, 2011
Brave Hear:

@ Chiogo: We have indeed brought it, the onus is on you guys to respond at your home court in Game 2, Please Durant is good but no where near a beast yet, he's still got some way to go before we start calling him one. he definitely has beastly instincts though, In as much as I hate L.A, there's no way OKC can get past them this year or even the Mavs should they make It, way too much Playoffs Inexperience in their team and I know I'll cause a stir here but I strongly believe Bulls wont make it to the finals. Atlanta can knock em out and if they do beat the Hawks then it'll be in 7 games. The Celtics or Heat will just rip em to shreds in the Eastern finals.
Ok, you got game 1 and we shall indeed respond. Yea I know Durant is young and still has some way to go but really not that much. He is a beast considering his age and what he's done so far, you don't have to do all he's done while nearing 30 to be a beast. That's the whole point wink And as for your predictions, we'll see, won't we?

REALITY101:

I hope you saw one of his silly and annoying attitudes on Celtic V Miami yesterday.

Lets go LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Coming from a Laker fan, that's pretty funny.

A-40:

By the way Brave Heart why are you so scared to bet on your team?? I said u guys aint reaching the Finals and u went mute or are you subliminally telling me your name is an oxymoron??
grin grin wicked!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 3:56am On May 03, 2011
chiogo:

Ok, you got game 1 and we shall indeed respond. Yea I know Durant is young and still has some way to go but really not that much. He is a beast considering his age and what he's done so far, you don't have to do all he's done while nearing 30 to be a beast. That's the whole point wink And as for your predictions, we'll see, won't we?
Coming from a Laker fan, that's pretty funny.
grin grin wicked!

What's so funny about it? Paul Pierce suck u know it.

@Topic LAKERS definitely gon whoop DAL arse tonight
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:19am On May 03, 2011
Well, I guess Kobe ain't no Ray-ray!!  grin
Man, that was an intense game. Loved it!! 40 boy, I'm sure you're ecstatic about the win. I am too! LOL you know I'm all for any team against the Lakers.

Good job, Dallas!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 6:54am On May 03, 2011
chiogo:

Well, I guess Kobe ain't no Ray-ray!!  grin
Man, that was an intense game. Loved it!! 40 boy, I'm sure you're ecstatic about the win. I am too! LOL you know I'm all for any team against the Lakers.

Good job, Dallas!!

Slap yourself angry sad sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2011
Its the motherfucking Mavericks baby
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 10:34am On May 03, 2011
Talk about the playoffs. Simply amazing. Most top shots losing game 1 on home courty. Na wa oooooo. I hope I'm not smelling a broom somewhere? *sighs*
I would really like d mavs to eliminate the lakers. Nowitzki deserves a ring on his hands also KIDD. Isn't he still @ mavs.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ektbear: 2:50am On May 04, 2011
Hehe. Heat are looking good grin Celtics are looking like relics grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 2:53am On May 04, 2011
Oh boy! sad
hope this won't be a sweep.

Ah well, like I said before, won't be mad if CHI and OKC meet at the finals. That is all. . so long as it ain't the yeye lakers and heat.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ektbear: 3:02am On May 04, 2011
We shall see. . . Chicago imo is not a better team than Atlanta. OKC might be better than the Grizzlies, but I dunno if they can handle the Griz front line
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On May 04, 2011
Ok

Monster game by Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka.

The Celtics were my best bet to stop the Heat but seems those Old mens joints are creaking already
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by kobikwelu(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2011
^^^^^

lol

u just cant cheat nature,

besides, nobody knew a guy called anthony is a beast

#teammiamiheat

all the heat need do is nick a game in boston, and it will be a 5 games series
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 04, 2011
Cheeeiiiiiiiiii, heat wan sweep my celtics oooooooo
Ê
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by skelemba: 4:28pm On May 04, 2011
Know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. Tell your friends and family.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe such as events news updates , weather forecast, sports entertainment gossips and so much more so you can be sure to stay in touch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2011
Mavericks just r@p3d the Lakers sore.

Its like Barcelona are playing Ojuelegba FC
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by kobikwelu(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2011
^^^^^

the lakers organisation is just in shock,

till now, their mouths are wide open,
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2011
Omo i no fit shout ooh! Los Mavs wan bad gaan i just hope they pick Game 3 so celebrations can begin in earnest cos to be honest i didnt see this one coming!! Nowitzki deserves one more chance at getting a ring. Bigups to Marion,Barea,Chandler and Stevenson those guys have made a huge impact

As for the Celts i am a bit disappointed with them especially in Game 2 the way they executed in the last few mins of the game was shambolic and they must absolutely must win Games 3 and 4 if they do that then we should expect a 7 game thriller
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:32pm On May 05, 2011
Celtics down 0-2 on the road - bad.

Lakers down 0-2 at home - much much badder.

Jesoul is still a happy camper  grin

A-40, I salute una oh! correct. I talk am few days ago Chandler would give Bynum a run for his money but I no know say he go school am proper. The Laker bigs have not been able to bully the Maverick frontline of Tyson and Heywood. See as the once soft Mavs have developed some defensive swagger. I am indeed impressed. And Dirk has chosen this point to play his best ball of the season, and see that rascal Barea terrorizing the laker point guards, lol, - its a perfect storm.

As for the Celtics, they've chosen a bad time to struggle offensively. I think their defense is just fine but they simply need to score more. Rondo has been the wild card all season and if he doesn't have a good game and deliver high percentage passes, the Celtics won't win, its as simple as that. We're heading home - hopefully all they needed was to see the beautiful shorelines of gorgeous Beantown in springtime to get their mojo back. Plus the Bruins just came back from an 0-2 deficit to win in 6 . . . Celtics there's some inspiration for you! smiley

As a side note, I no even vex too much Celtics are down . . . I would really like to see Lebron get his overdue ring and silence all the haters. I hope he gets more hardware than Kobe too. Too bad it will also benefit Christina and flash. But yeah, I'm rooting for my Celtics but also Lebron if that makes any sense  cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2011
Barea and Dirk were massive yesterday. No one woulda believed that Dallas would take 2 games in Staples.

Win game 3 and I would use all my paycheck to watch game 4 at American Airlines center.

Should Miami win the ring, majority of the props go to D. Wade
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by FBS: 8:39am On May 06, 2011
Game 3 will change things. Yes I said it. cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 07, 2011
Lakers on d brink of being swept. Can't believe but loving it though. Celtics pls do something oooooooo.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2011
Lakers who? Lakers what?

Its the Dallas motherfucking Mavericks baby!!!!!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by follypimpi(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2011
Yea yeah Lakers will bounce back.We are gna mke history
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 3:49am On May 08, 2011
follypimpi:

Yea yeah Lakers will bounce back.We are gna mke history
Nah, you guys are done. Sorry.  grin

My Celtics still have some hope. My God! did y'all see that last second shot by Pierce? If he isn't The Truth, I don't know who is.  cheesy

Proud of the Mavericks by the way. Lakers in this situation is just very funny. LOL
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by FBS: 1:22pm On May 08, 2011
Nawt looking good but hey, Its LAL!
Game 4! Lets go there!!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by rasputinn(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2011
1-2 advantage Heats
My boys shoulod take game 4 to even things out and get more aggresive when they go back on the road
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2011
mehn what can i say bout the mavs i just hope they dnt get complacent

Z-bo is a beast dude has been ballin outta control
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2011
Its D town in the house

Dallas Mavs killin em here
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 11:00pm On May 08, 2011
On behalf of all Celtics fans and other rivals of the lakers

THANK YOU DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!!!!! cheesy grin

Lakers swept? Who woulda predicted this? cheesy where are all the lakers fans in here? Oya come and chop yab lol. I will honor u all with some nice pics in a short minute.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 11:21pm On May 08, 2011
LMFAO!!! Where is that boy that said they'd make history? They made history alright! 3peat my foot grin
Chai this is too funny!!! What a way for Phil to retire! embarassed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (101) (Reply)

947 Stadium In Qatar Dismantled. Check Before And After photo. / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.