Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,082 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82556 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:17pm On May 12, 2011
^better than getting swept wipe-off-your-mouth clean grin or should I say vaccumed? grin

The Celtics competed and kept the games close and just couldn't close out . . . Lebron got tired of losing to us - 4yrs in the playoffs now. We dashed him this one grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2011
sweep o . . . . . . lose o. . . . . same diff lol

they are on the fishing trip with LA simples grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2011
^ah its not the same oh . . . being swept is like having your lunch & dinner money taken, after you were beaten up by a smaller boy in front of the whole class, then upon getting home, his mum instead of consoling him, slapped him for not fighting back grin

They're both still fishing together sha  grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/_O6gN4kZnGl0/TB7D5sV1PoI/AAAAAAAAA8E/dwn2pEG6G8c/s1600/TofkM.jpg[/img]

Rumor has it some Lakers may also be joining the Wizard of Oz cast this summer . . . isn't Pau Gasol pwetty? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:54pm On May 12, 2011
LOL@ Lakers fans! Abeg we no dey the same level  grin Anyway, I knew the Celts weren't gonna beat 'em 'cause let's be realistic, game 4 in boston which we lost sealed the deal for miami. Even if we had won yesterday, the chances of winning the series would still have been a long shot. Anyway, I hope the miami gra gra ends here, would hate to see 'em emerge EC champions  angry

JeSoul:

Lol. Why now? I wouldn't mind seeing the Heat win it all because LeBron deserves a ring - too bad wade and bosh will also benefit. LeBron is a good guy, he's played it straight his whole career and never gets into any trouble, he's been a model nba citizen and should get his due.
Nah, he's hella cocky and he wonders why he has no ring  tongue I actually would place Wade above him in terms of attitude basketball-wise(his personal life is another thing entirely) although I'm now beginning to see another side to him with what he pulled with Rondo in Boston. LeBron is no model NBA citizen. He, Wade, Kobe, Howard and the rest of the so-called "stars" get their share of favoritism from the refs. Now that they actually put us out, I'd hate it even more if they won the finals, abeg make OKC or even dallas take it, I don't care that they're in the west.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 13, 2011
My celts. Too bad. Miami did actually deserve it. Now for the main event Heat vs Bulls. Do I smell a broom for some people. That would be a surprise. I think I would want Kidd n Nowitzki to have a ring, they truly deserve. Wat u say people.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2011
chiogo:

Nah, he's hella cocky and he wonders why he has no ring tongue I actually would place Wade above him in terms of attitude basketball-wise(his personal life is another thing entirely) although I'm now beginning to see another side to him with what he pulled with Rondo in Boston. LeBron is no model NBA citizen. He, Wade, Kobe, Howard and the rest of the so-called "stars" get their fair share of favoritism from the refs. Now that they actually put us out, I'd hate it even more if they won the finals, abeg make OKC or even dallas take it, I don't care that they're in the west.

Actually I dont want lebron to win the ring. I have nothing against Wade and Bosh, I just think LeBron is too full of himself.

Anyways Dallas would take this one. Dont worry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by rasputinn(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2011
@ JeSoul,

Why does Kobe have to fish in a rickety canoe on a creek that looks worse than Joinkrama creek while KG,Rajon,PP and co fish in a modern yatch-like trawler
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2011
Ope oh thanks to the maestro Z-bo my Mavs get even more rest

As for the East. Go Bulls! Hoping they charge thru to d finals
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:42pm On May 16, 2011
Congrats Bulls on taking game 1 quite easily. The Bulls do not have the same weaknesses the Celtics did, and Miami is going to find out how difficult it is to play a team that actually rebounds the ball very well, and has a lot of young, athletic bigs in the middle. All those layup parties will be much reduced for Wade and James.

rasputinn:

@ JeSoul,

Why does Kobe have to fish in a rickety canoe on a creek that looks worse than Joinkrama creek while KG,Rajon,PP and co fish in a modern yatch-like trawler
Uhm Duh? the Celtics are my team now so they gats to be made to look good even when they lose . . . the Lakers are are full of brats and thugs so they deserve a rickety canoe. Abi you no see am like that? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 10:27pm On May 16, 2011
YES!!! The teams I'm rooting for are on the winning side. Durantula and his boys beating the grizzlies, pheww that was a close one!
As for the East, it's easy. . I want LeBron and his cohorts to go DOWN!! *Evil laugh*  grin  1-0, 3 more to go!!

Ahhh for the West, it's kinda hard, have nothing against dallas but Durant is my boo  embarassed But Good luck to both teams, whoever wins is fine by me. Man, it's gonna be an interesting finals!! Oh and where is that BraveHeart of a person? CHI did make it to the finals tongue

@JeSoul, hope you had a wonderful birthday  kiss
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2011
@Jesoul
Happy bday. Hope say our oga handle him biz *coughs*

I hope the Bulls beat the snot out of those drama queens that are the Heat! And I'm backing them to win Game 2 and win the series in 5. Tom Thibodeau ȋ̝̊̅§ a defensive maestro and should be able 2 stop that two man team

As 4 my Mavs i can only hope they find a way to slow Westbrook down! Can't have both of em clicking in that series just can't!

Props to the Grizz who knows where they coulda reached with a healthy Rudy Gay
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by rasputinn(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2011
JeSoul:

Uhm Duh? the Celtics are my team now so they gats to be made to look good even when they lose . . . the Lakers are are full of brats and thugs so they deserve a rickety canoe. Abi you no see am like that? grin

Um duh you too grin grin grin

I knew,I was just wondering whatever happened to fairness and sportsmanship
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2011
Chiogo darling, happy birthday girl  kiss  here's a cake from one of your boos  grin

And thank you for the kind wishes dear, you're just too sweet smiley.
NBA fans, here's some jollof rice and chicken for una . . .

chiogo:
Oh and where is that BraveHeart of a person?
Yeah I've been wondering too . . .
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2011
A-40:

@Jesoul
Happy bday. Hope say our oga handle him biz *coughs*
Lol. Thank you my dear brother. And oh yeah. He handles his bizniz like it was no man's bizniz  grin cool

I hope the Bulls beat the snot out of those drama queens that are the Heat! And I'm backing them to win Game 2 and win the series in 5. Tom Thibodeau ȋ̝̊̅§ a defensive maestro and should be able 2 stop that two man team
  LOL . . . kai! ppl dislike the Heat sha grin truth be told, they are drama queens. The "Cryami Heat" grin Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah are just ferocious in the middle . . . its hard to see the Heat able to win the rebounding battle - which to me is key to this series.

As 4 my Mavs i can only hope they find a way to slow Westbrook down! Can't have both of em clicking in that series just can't!
Props to the Grizz who knows where they coulda reached with a healthy Rudy Gay
Men you have my full support TB40. A ring wouldn't look so bad on Dirk's finger lol. Plus J.Kidd @38yrs  shocked lol, it would be nice for una sha.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2011
rasputinn:

Um duh you too grin grin grin
LOL  grin

I knew,I was just wondering whatever happened to fairness and sportsmanship
Commot dia jor grin which one be fairness and sportmanship? grin tell that to Andrew dunce Bynum when the overfed ogre was sticking an elbow in a defenseless midget halfway in the air. Fairness and sportsmanship will be extended to only those who deserve it  grin cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2011
Happy birthday Jesoul
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 9:41pm On May 17, 2011
Aww, thanks JeSoul, what a beautiful cake! Love it! And LOL @my "boos". You know Rondo is numero uno  cheesy

JeSoul:
LOL . . . kai! ppl dislike the Heat sha grin truth be told, they are drama queens. The "Cryami Heat" grin
LMAO@ the cryami heat.  grin See, I'm not the only one who doesn't like 'em.   cool

OKC and dallas game 1 tonight. Let the game begin!! Should be fun.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:31am On May 18, 2011
Nowitzki is a goon,a goblin and a beast!! Ibaka ȋ̝̊̅§ being murdered on the floor
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:29am On May 18, 2011
, angry sad
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On May 18, 2011
JJ Barea is molesting some ppl here
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:46am On May 18, 2011
I'm from the WEST-SIDE FU[i]CK[/i] DALLAS ANYWAYS
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:47am On May 18, 2011
I hope Chicago Bulls violate them
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On May 18, 2011
If I am Serge Ibaka I would name my first son Dirk
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:53am On May 18, 2011
That gay bittch?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2011
The Cavs got the 1st and 4th draft pick! How lucky can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ get?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by rasputinn(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2011
JeSoul:

Commot dia jor grin which one be fairness and sportmanship? grin tell that to Andrew dunce Bynum when the overfed ogre was sticking an elbow in a defenseless midget halfway in the air. Fairness and sportsmanship will be extended to only those who deserve it grin cool

Yea I remember.That was a disgraceful move by Bynum,I think frustration just got the better of him and his team mates

JeSoul:

And thank you for the kind wishes dear, you're just too sweet smiley.
NBA fans, here's some jollof rice and chicken for una . . .

Yeah I've been wondering too . . .

Mmmm yum yummy,lemme get some fresh juice to wash it all down
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 2:44pm On May 18, 2011
Darthmaul:

Happy birthday Jesoul
Aww thank you sweerie  kiss it was also Chiogo's birthday as well. I heard from somewhere she likes chocolate cake smiley

TB-forry and Dayo, congrats on snagging game 1. Dirk looks unstoppable. JJ Barea is nuts. JET was also fantastic. I have to commend how well Dallas moved the ball - and fed whoever was hot - that's a winning formula. OKC still managed to make it a close game, they should be encouraged about their chances to play better in game 2.

rasputinn:

Yea I remember.That was a disgraceful move by Bynum,I think frustration just got the better of him and his team mates
Yeah, and it was really nice to see Magic Johnson, Kobe and Lakers fans in here and around, who strongly critisized Bynum's actions. Now that is true sportsmanship!

Mmmm yum yummy,lemme get some fresh juice to wash it all down
Juice only? would you like something with a little more kick? Here's a tropical fruit margarita -
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 1:36am On May 19, 2011
Who told you about my love for chocolate cake? shocked
Damn, I love this woman! cheesy That margarita looks quenching!

MIAMI @CHI #LEGOOOOBULLS!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ektbear: 2:03am On May 19, 2011
mario chalmers blows
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by rasputinn(m): 8:14am On May 19, 2011
JeSoul:

!
Juice only? would you like something with a little more kick? Here's a tropical fruit margarita -

OMG,Jesoul please don't get the ezymes in my bowels all expectant

You're such a great sport and I wish you many happy,fruitful years ahead wink wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by Bretainee11: 1:20pm On May 19, 2011
Wow guys nice discussion and keep it up i also over this year NBA season so have fun and entertainment guys thanks to share
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by ektbear: 3:24pm On May 19, 2011
I'm glad the Heat won. Sad that Bosh played like crap and was outshined by Haslem embarassed

I'd be kind of bummed if he got traded. His fit with this team is questionable

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.