Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy (2192 Views)

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Aiholi:

U're a guy den....i'm sure of dt. Or a tomboy cheesy
hahahaha. Bros, whichever you want me to be, I am. Since my gender doesn't really matter. I'm human, that's what matters cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
13. Wearing of 'bling-bling'

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. Bros, whichever you want me to be, I am. Since my gender doesn't really matter. I'm human, that's what matters cheesy

hilarious...sure ur day went well? Boy-girl?
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Aiholi:

hilarious...sure ur day went well? Boy-girl?
Hahaha. Funny @ boy-girl. Lol

Sure, it did. Thanks

Nuff confusion. I'm a dude bro. I just play around with the 'F'. Silly? I know lol
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hahaha. Funny @ boy-girl. Lol

Sure, it did. Thanks

Nuff confusion. I'm a dude bro. I just play around with the 'F'. Silly? I know lol

cheesy i've had countless xperience wit d women folk. I smell dem a mile away... Besides, ur moniker gives u away.. cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
14. When you frequently listen to 'Rough' songs

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Aiholi:

cheesy i've had countless xperience wit d women folk. I smell dem a mile away... Besides, ur moniker gives u away.. cheesy
hehehe. I don't even chat like a lady. It's obvious

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. I don't even chat like a lady. It's obvious

Ur signature.....Awon Werey 100%? cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Aiholi:

Ur signature.....Awon Werey 100%? cheesy
yes boss cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes boss cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin Is this also caused by PMB?
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
15. Always forming 'streetz' boy

Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Aiholi:

cheesy grin
Is this also caused by PMB?
my brother, PMB yaf finished us. He's responsible for all the wrongs in the society. Blame it on him. cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my brother, PMB yaf finished us. He's responsible for all the wrongs in the society. Blame it on him. cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Imagine, sun was doing its work d oda day, someone was complaining...'' Buhari na wicked pesin o....sins e enta everytin don increase... Even wen sun wan shine, e dey vex shine.. When rain wan fall, people dey hear am... E no go beta for......'' cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Aiholi:

cheesy
Imagine, sun was doing its work d oda day, someone was complaining...'' Buhari na wicked pesin o....sins e enta everytin don increase... Even wen sun wan shine, e dey vex shine.. When rain wan fall, people dey hear am... E no go beta for......'' cheesy
That's naija for you. Everything is now buhari. Even if person fart, na buhari cause am cheesy
Re: 15 Things You Do In Nigeria That Makes People Label You A Bad Boy by Aiholi(m): 12:20am On Nov 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That's naija for you. Everything is now buhari. Even if person fart, na buhari cause am cheesy

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Still Begging Me For Sex / Doggie Style With Me & Nnena / Why Black Peniss Have A Special Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.