Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Do Ladies Lie Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Lie Like This (967 Views)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? / Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? / Why Do Ladies Lie So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by Newbeginnings(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
You say you are too lazy to exercise even though you have heard of the delicious benefits of good health, the yummy benefits of exercising... It might have been months since you even raised a leg to exercise..

Broda..., Sissy why you too dey lie like this...?

Have you forgotten what happened last Sunday when you shake your waist to the beat of the drums. or at the party you last visited when you wined and wined non stop...

And you say you can't exercise.. and you say you can just...

Oga and Madam that is exercising.. Simple and that is what is keeping you healthy..

You might be saying I have never visited the hospital this year even though you don't exercise and you forget all the winning and the dancing you have been doing.. So already you are enjoying the benefits of exercising...

I believe you want more right ...I mean who doesn't like good things

If you start exercising more you will start loving your makeup free face self... and so much more that I will mention in the next post...

staying healthy @newsphases.com

If you want to know more just follow me (I will always follow back)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Have you forgotten what happened last Sunday when you shake your waist to the beat of the drums. or at the party you last visited when you wined and wined non stop...

Its a form of exercise cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by Newbeginnings(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
That is still for you KissChrix

We just don't know that we can get more than what the doctors tell us from exercising..... and fitness

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by NevetsIbot(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
i stared at my biceps today nd was proud.... Excercising is one of the best things i've taken part in.

Funny enough... My sisters can't do just one push up
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by Newbeginnings(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i stared at my biceps today nd was proud.... Excercising is one of the best things i've taken part in.

Funny enough... My sisters can't do just one push up

No wonder you signature says I just got stamina.... I will love to introduce you to more benefits of good health than just biceps...

Won't you love that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by NevetsIbot(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Newbeginnings:

No wonder you signature says I just got stamina.... I will love to introduce you to more benefits of good health than just biceps...

Won't you love that?
educate me sire.. I'm open to anything abt fitness as long as it has nothing to do with herbs
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by Newbeginnings(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
educate me sire.. I'm open to anything abt fitness as long as it has nothing to do with herbs

This is an article I wrote which talks about I am able to combat stress (Stress is one of the many mental killers of your goals to achieve good health... and seriously many Nigeiran ideas have gone down the drain due to stress, which mostly leads to doubt and laziness.)

Read it here http://www.newsphases.com/2016/10/i-felt-so-stressed-today-then-i-did-this.html
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by NevetsIbot(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Newbeginnings:

This is an article I wrote which talks about I am able to combat stress (Stress is one of the many mental killers of your goals to achieve good health... and seriously many Nigeiran ideas have gone down the drain due to stress, which mostly leads to doubt and laziness.)

Read it here http://www.newsphases.com/2016/10/i-felt-so-stressed-today-then-i-did-this.html
just spent the past ten mins going thru ur blog... Nice blog. I'm always stressed out, i'll try it, thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by Newbeginnings(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
just spent the past ten mins going thru ur blog... Nice blog. I'm always stressed out, i'll try it, thanks
Please do try it... We should no longer allow stress and frustration cloud our beliefs and make us doubt the hardwork we are doing to get to where we are today...
Stay Healthy. Stay Wise
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie Like This by DozieInc(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
@ Newbeginnings cool blog you have there, may your pen never run dry, guess its the post you know told me about, you did well.

(1) (Reply)

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart / Sexy: This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body ( Photo ) / Three Mistakes You Should Avoid This Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.