Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Auction - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (297449 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
jagugu88li:
What will happen.....this your sexy mind tongue....amen.

So Leigh, you think Linda was going to plough...hehehe flavour help me laugh, abeg. Chai! Imagine that kind of product being harvested from one's garden. Lol, I'm sure some atheist parents lie like that, as opposed to kids dropping from heaven.

as you said she needs to put seed in Charles jar. How she will get it in the there, we will have to wait and see.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Adesina12:
Ghegege...o ti ya gegegege....singing

I know it will happen....

meanwhile, Lleigh should advise Dele to reduce coffee intake as it actually affects his sexual life

Lleigh you need to arrange to transfer bags of popcorn to UK for reunion of Dele and Enitan, I won't charge them a dime

Guinness will be useful as well

Waiting for update....jagugu88li wake up come and read ...Sw.ann, girl.haley, Lawla.hdey

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by PrettyMizQdot(f): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
m finally here. @ Op, u doin a gr8 job. Kip it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
swann:

Lmao

swann Adesina12 is looking out for Dele.....

I will pass the advice on to him.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
PrettyMizQdot:
m finally here. @ Op, u doin a gr8 job. Kip it up.

thank you PrettyMizQdot
Re: The Auction by rachealfst(f): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
....just started reading this lovely piece today, and finally I caught up with you guys.
This story line is heavy..... I'm so so scared right now for Linda.
@Lleigh, you are doing a great job here ma'am. Well done, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
I've missed a lot..
Re: The Auction by PamelB(f): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
ROYH:
Good One Lleigh , Can't Make My Analyses Now, May Be When The Story Finally Reach Its Final Destination, Boya Brain Ma Settle...

Lemme Crawl Back To My Origin , Meanwhile, I Sight You Yorhmienerd, Na Inside Every Good Good Story You They Show Face, Hopefully You Wont Showface For Socket
jagugu88li , Leme Keep Watching Though..

Cc Theblessedman , Mrlemuel , Fobiflex, AOB1, Tgold1, Fiyah, PamelB , laikas, Bapsophey , Smartestpopqueen
again, I'm late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
rachealfst:
....just started reading this lovely piece today, and finally I caught up with you guys.
This is story line is heavy..... I'm so so scared right now for Linda.
@Lleigh, you are doing a great job here ma'am. Well done, God bless you.

Thank you rachealfst...thanks for stopping by and commenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
PamelB:
again, I'm late.

Welcome PamelB
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chapter 22

Dedicated to #team enidele

Adesina12 thank you for the supply of popcorn.

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza

Dele had spent the most of Friday creating what he hoped was the most seductive play list ever created by man. Every song had been played and carefully gauged for the mood he was trying to invoke. Saturday was all about seduction, he wanted Eniitan to think of him as a man and not just a friend.

He didn’t want Eniitan to remember the shy geeky boy she had lived with but a passionate sexy man who wanted to get to know her better.

He had decided on a fish dish, which had seen him dash to Billingsgate market at 5am that Saturday morning. He decided to pair that with wild rice and vegetables, with the prerequisite ‘Ata Didin’ as a side accompaniment.

He had stocked up on three varieties of ice cream and three different varieties of popcorn. The scene was set and the only missing ingredient at the moment was Eniitan.

At quarter to six the buzzer to his flat went off, he quickly wiped his hands on a kitchen tea towel and he walked to the door, ready to let her in.
He was nervous, a voice in his head was telling him to relax about everything.

A knock on the door heralded her arrival. She looked absolutely exquisite, she was wearing a light green dress with thin straps that went in at the waist and flared out and stopped just above the knee. She had black stilettos on her feet.

The dress had a low neckline; low enough to expose her collar bone and a bit of her chest, but high enough to keep bo!!obs covered. The dress still managed to highlight every curve of her body. Mm, mm, mm, he thought as he looked on, lost for words.

‘Hi Eniitan, please come in’ he said, as he waited for her to cross the threshold, watching her as she walked past him with her back to him.

OMG he thought, the dress had a beautifully long silver zip that went all the way down from her neck to the middle of her butt cheeks the very place where they split in two.

Sh!t he thought, it was definitely going to be difficult for him to concentrate on dinner with that zip within pulling down distance. He had a big thing about zips.

He got a grip on his thoughts and led her into the kitchen, which was situated in the middle of the massive floor space that his penthouse flat inhabited.

‘Wow Dele, this is beautiful’ she said, as she walked over to the window and looked out at the lights and sights of London glittering on the horizon through the glass. The evening sky was clear, the twinkling stars added a romantic element to the night sky.

‘Something smells nice’ she said, as she walked towards his cooking area.

‘Wow, Dele I didn’t peg you as a lover of Precook knives?’ she uttered, as she picked one off the block and stroked the stainless steel edge.

‘Do you cook a lot then?’ she asked him, as he saw her eyes wander around his kitchen.

Maybe searching for the coffee machine, he thought to himself.

‘I like cooking a lot, to be honest. I learnt that a cook worth his salt must have the best knives to match so I went for them.’ He replied, as he stirred something simmering on the hob.

‘Do you own a set?’ He asked her. The ensuing silence made him realise she was most probably thinking about the stuff she had left behind.

He quickly tried to diffuse the situation.

‘The knives are very sharp though, I have a few cuts that can testify to that’ he laughed nervously.

That helped break the ice and the talk flowed freely after that.

‘Would you like a drink, I have red wine, white wine, champagne, and prosecco you name it?’ He asked her.

She opted for white wine and he poured some wine into a glass for her and another glass for himself.

‘Can I help you cut some vegetables?’ she asked, staring at the knives.

Dele laughed, ‘You just want to get your hands on my knives don’t you?’ he blurted, rather jokingly.

‘Guilty as charged’ she responded, grinning back at him.

‘Knock yourself out’ he said, pointing to the knife block.

She cut the vegetables while he looked after the fish and the rice. His music creating a romantic backdrop to the smells and activity in the kitchen. He had added in a few tunes that he knew she liked from when they were students, well he had been forced to listen to them as she had played them on repeat for ever, a smile on his face as he remembered.

He heard her hum some tunes as she cut, she was cutting some broccoli when he heard her gasp.

‘Eniitan are you ok?’ he said, as he dropped the spoon on the side and went over to where she was cutting the vegetables on a chopping board.

‘I nicked myself with the knife,’ she said, waving him away.

‘Let me see’ as he turned her hands over so that her palms were facing upwards towards him.

‘Where did you cut yourself?’ he asked her. He couldn’t see any blood which was a good thing, he thought.

She showed him a cut on her index finger, he took it into his mouth and sucked on it slowly while maintaining eye contact with her. He pulled her finger out of his mouth in a slow exaggerated motion, then ran his forefinger languidly over her palm. He noticed the pulse at the base of her throat was beating rapidly.

‘There, that should stop the bleeding’ he said, kissing her on the forehead. As he went back to the stove to check on what he was cooking.

Ten minutes later they sat down to eat, the food was quickly devoured. He felt very pleased when she went on and on about the food he had cooked. Better than any restaurant she told him.

‘Would you like to watch an action movie or a romantic comedy’, he asked her, as they cleared up the kitchen and put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

‘I am easy’, she said.

Dele took her hand and led her into his living area, he was about to lead her to the sofa, when one of her favourite songs came on and he held on to her.

‘Would you like to dance?’ he said, as he took her in his arms, pulling her towards him.

‘Yes, why not?’ she replied, as she moved towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

It was slow sensual dancing. He held her close to him, his chin resting on her head as the lyrics of the song washed over them. He felt her relax in his arms, he bent down slightly and he lifted her chin up towards him and kissed her.

It was a kiss charged with so many unspoken words. Her hands went to his shoulders as she pressed his head closer to hers. He noticed that her breathing was changing, it was becoming shallower as she stood on her tip-toes trying to return his kisses.

He had managed to keep a neutral front literally in his boxers, he hoped that would make Eniitan feel comfortable that he wasn’t up to any hanky panky, other than kissing.

The stirring in his abdomen told him otherwise, as his hands played along the line of the zip at the back of her dress. His hands were really itching to slowly pull down the zip and find out what delights Eniitan was hiding underneath.

Dele had managed and choreographed their kissing and dancing so that it ended up with them in his bedroom.

Doubts began to consume his mind.
Would he be able to perform?

TBC

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
PamelB:
again, I'm late.

You are perpetual late comer....concluded n closed

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Aitee1: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice one LIeigh...goodnight!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lleigh wow wow wow!!!!!....one man's food is another man's poison

What a sweet update...I am going to have a sweet dream 2night grin

At least if Enitan could not cook a good food, her union with Dele cook will be fine

I won't relent supplying popcorn to UK for endele reunion

Thanks a lot but please let Dele perform tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aitee1:
Nice one LIeigh...goodnight!!!

thank you Aitee1 for stopping by and commenting

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Adesina12:
Lleigh wow wow wow!!!!!....one man's food is another man's poison

What a sweet update...I am going to have a sweet dream 2night grin

At least if Enitan could not cook a good food, her union with Dele cook will be fine

I won't relent supplying popcorn to UK for endele reunion

Thanks a lot but please let Dele perform tongue

Adesina12 thank you for the popcorn o.

I have told Dele no more coffee, let us see cool
Re: The Auction by legendary2090(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice.. I love it

1 Like

Re: The Auction by PamelB(f): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Adesina12:

You are perpetual late comer....concluded n closed
lemme catch u

3 Likes

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2016
PamelB:
lemme catch u

grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2016
#TeamEnidele!!!!!
Other than coffee, Another killer of perfomance is fear and doubt...
He better not ruin the moment grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is your only chance Dele, make "Eniitan" yours dude, abeg..... cool

Dele! Dele! Dele! *crowds cheering at the back of Dele's head as he.....*

Make I no hear say una givened Dele coffee, eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
jagugu88li:

jagugu88li ...always on point

Abeg talk to Lleigh not to supply coffee to Dele at laest for now...should dig deep and swim in the ocean cool

Also talk to swann not to transfer fear to Dele via Mayfair....that is the BIG killer.. shocked

Plenty popcorn with BIG stout, alomo, opaeyin, screwer,digger et al available for Dele

Lleigh don't move near the latest couple oooo...let them enjoy the moment grin
Re: The Auction by Nmaglit: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
I wish dele n enitan success
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
legendary2090:
Nice.. I love it

Thank you legendary2090
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
swann:
#TeamEnidele!!!!!

Other than coffee, Another killer of perfomance is fear and doubt...

He better not ruin the moment grin angry grin

Only Dele can tell if he can stay away from the coffee.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
jagugu88li:

We shall see everyone likes after dinner coffee abi
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Adesina12:

jagugu88li ...always on point

Abeg talk to Lleigh not to supply coffee to Dele at laest for now...should dig deep and swim in the ocean cool

Also talk to swann not to transfer fear to Dele via Mayfair....that is the BIG killer.. shocked

Plenty popcorn with BIG stout, alomo, opaeyin, screwer,digger et al available for Dele

Lleigh don't move near the latest couple oooo...let them enjoy the moment grin

Adesina12 I promise to be on my best behaviour
Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yep....Dele go too perform forgerit! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sirOrubebe: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
I honestly was expecting a lot more resistance from Enitan. Perhaps the fact she's not been touched by Tunde for a long time made it so?

What's the situation with Linda -- it's been long we heard from 'em. Me thinks it's time to move the beam back to her.

As always, weldone Leigh.
Re: The Auction by skillz121(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Now dats romance....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Zehner:
Yep....Dele go too perform forgerit! grin

Zehner. ..it's not down to me...

But let's try and cheer Dele on. ..
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I honestly was expecting a lot more resistance from Enitan. Perhaps the fact she's not been touched by Tunde for a long time made it so?

What's the situation with Linda -- it's been long we heard from 'em. Me thinks it's time to move the beam back to her.

As always, weldone Leigh.

sirOrubebe thank you. .
We will be re acquainting ourselves with Linda soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (63) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.