Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Auction - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296990 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
soleski01:
Confused Tunde.

And the lies are beginning to catch up with Linda.

Nice turn.

Still following, more intently than before.

Good one, Lleigh.

Hl Soleski01 thanks for stopping by and commenting

Yes confused Tunde...nice to see he has support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sirOrubebe: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice... Let's kick this intruige & suspense a notch higher, Lleigh. Great job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by tonye72(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
You write beautifully, Its easy to envision your stories showing in cinemas. Happy writing ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Very beautiful update. I can already imagine his face when he finds out the truth about Linda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by chii8(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
I dnt get it,is it dat charles abi lucien is communicatn wt tunde fakn linda's voice or wat?kai...i pity linda n her likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
It is Lynda mum that will reveal the truth to Tunde Kwasiokor

He left a good wife and running after international oloso...what a pity!

Lleigh let's enjoy the moment with popcorn jawe...A bottle of cold Guinness for you

Well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Swann come......come abeg. You said something about freeing Linda small, right?

HE HE HE...I laugh in Mr. Flavour's voice

Linda deserves no pity....actually, I'm happy this pathetic Tunde is getting to learn the truth. Respect your wife bro

In real life Enitan would forgive her husband. Just make a mistake and let Enitan forgive this ........ Sango is my neighbour
tongue

Next update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Osman1996(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
#following
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
jagugu88li:
Swa.nn come......come abeg. You said something about freeing Linda small, right?

Linda deserves no pity....actually, I'm happy this pathetic Tunde is getting to learn the truth. Respect your wife bro

I actually agree with this... smiley

In real life Enitan would forgive her husband.[/qoute]
Thank God this is not real life. God forbids that this thought even crosses her mind..

Just make a mistake and let Enitan forgive this ........ Sango is my neighbour
tongue

Next update
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
jagugu88li:

In real life Enitan would forgive her husband. Just make a mistake and let Enitan forgive this ........ Sango is my neighbour
tongue

Next update

Why Sango nitori olorun jagugu88li....what concerns sango in this matter? nawa 4 u ooooo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Nice... Let's kick this intruige & suspense a notch higher, Lleigh. Great job

Thank you sirOrubebe stay tuned. .thank you for stopping by and commenting

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
tonye72:
You write beautifully, Its easy to envision your stories showing in cinemas. Happy writing ma'am

Hi tonye72 I will say amen to that.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
swann:
Very beautiful update. I can already imagine his face when he finds out the truth about Linda

Thank you swann grin

He will be shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=chii8 post=51896198]I dnt get it,is it dat charles abi lucien is communicatn wt tunde fakn linda's voice or wat?kai...i pity linda n her likes[/quote

chii8 what do you think wink
You are on the right path
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Adesina12:
It is Lynda mum that will reveal the truth to Tunde Kwasiokor

He left a good wife and running after international oloso...what a pity!

Lleigh let's enjoy the moment with popcorn jawe...A bottle of cold Guinness for you

Well done

Adesina12 thank you. We need to share a table
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
jagugu88li:

tongue

Next update

I feel you jagugu88li
Re: The Auction by tommynico(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sinta how far?... undecided no time for all this ya play play oo....e nugo...
Re: The Auction by ROYH(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good One Lleigh , Can't Make My Analyses Now, May Be When The Story Finally Reach Its Final Destination, Boya Brain Ma Settle...

Lemme Crawl Back To My Origin , Meanwhile, I Sight You Yorhmienerd, Na Inside Every Good Good Story You They Show Face, Hopefully You Wont Showface For Socket
jagugu88li , Leme Keep Watching Though..

Cc Theblessedman , Mrlemuel , Fobiflex, AOB1, Tgold1, Fiyah, PamelB , laikas, Bapsophey , Smartestpopqueen
Re: The Auction by yorhmienerd(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
ROYH:
Good One Lleigh , Can't Make My Analyses Now, May Be When The Story Finally Reach Its Final Destination, Boya Brain Ma Settle...

Lemme Crawl Back To My Origin , Meanwhile, I Sight You Yo.rhmienerd, Na Inside Every Good Good Story You They Show Face, Hopefully You Wont Showface For Socket
ja.gugu88li , Leme Keep Watching Though..

Cc Theblesse.dman , Mrlemu.el , Fo.biflex, AOB.1, Tgold.1, Fiyah, Pame.lB , lai.kas, Baps.ophey , Smar.testpopqueen
Who does not like good thing?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Adesina12:

Why Sango nitori olorun jagugu88li....what concerns sango in this matter? nawa 4 u ooooo shocked
He'll give her light when Nepa decides to act up, as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Chapter 20

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004,

*************************************Continued******************************

‘Who was he’

How could he answer that question?

Linda’s Mum invited him into her house and led him to her living room which was tastefully furnished, pictures of Linda and another girl who must be her sister adorned the walls.

‘I am Linda’s boyfriend Ma, we have been together for two years. I want to marry her’ he said earnestly.

‘I am confused, I have been speaking to her every day, she gave me the directions and address to come here today’ he said, as he turned to Linda’s Mum.

‘Her last visit, when she came to visit you I even gave her money to give to you’ he continued.

Her Mother looked at him confused.

‘She never told me her dad had died’ he said, as confusion took over.

Who had he been speaking to? It was Linda it sounded like Linda, she spoke like Linda and knew things that only Linda would know.

He turned his attention to her Mum again as she started talking.

‘We have not seen Linda in a year. She always said she was working and it was difficult to take time off. I know how things are so I did not insist on her coming home as often as I would have wanted’ she said as she took a sip of water from her glass. Her eyes reflective.

‘She normally calls home every week, but she said she had just met someone so I assumed he was taking up most of her time. I really don’t understand what is going on. She called home yesterday’ she sighed.

Tunde was too shocked to let anger take over, wtf was happening and going on he thought to himself.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and replayed a voice-mail she had left for him, on loudspeaker so that her Mum could listen to it.

‘Yes that is Linda.’ Her Mum said.

Tunde thought to himself what the hell was going on, as he slumped on the chair in her Mother’s living room.

Where was Linda, she wasn't here in Owerri and she wasn't at the flat.

He decided there and then to go back to the flat and see what clues he would find, no matter what time they arrived back in Lagos he was going there to see if he could find any clues.

He took Linda’s Mum phone number.

‘I will be in touch Ma, to let you know what I find. I am going back to see what I can find at our flat’ he waved to her as he got into the car.

Tunde sat back in the car lost in contemplation, he trusted Linda.

Maybe he and her Mum had got it wrong about the dates that she had called.

But you have been speaking to her every day for two weeks, a voice told him in his head.

Maybe he had gone to the wrong house?

He was thinking about various explanations when he fell asleep in the car, the tiredness wearing him down again.

‘Oga wake up Sir. Oga’ he heard his driver talking to him through a haze of tiredness.

His weariness made it difficult for him to get out of the car. After a few minutes he got himself together and unlocked the front door to the flat.

He decided to look through the flat to see if he could find any clues regarding who she was seeing or where she might have gone.

He opened the wardrobes nothing seemed out of place. He opened and shut the walk in closets she had insisted on, he noticed a few shoes boxes were askance in the wardrobe.

He was about go to the kitchen when he decided to go back to the wardrobe, he moved the shoes to see if there was anything behind them.

He found a part of the wardrobe that he had no idea existed, it was a recess that held five calabash jars each with different names and each jar had an amulet and waist beads hanging off them.

There was one jar before his name, there were three after his name, the last one bearing the name Charles, the amulet and beads for that one was absent.

He touched the one with his name on and it picked it up to see what was in it , he felt light-headed and revolted as it looked as if it was his sp$,erm in the jar.
The urge to throw up grew, he dropped the jar on the floor in shock and ran out of the place like a man possessed.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by Julietogbo(f): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ghen ghen here I was pitying for the stupid Linda not know she has tied the destiny of not one but five different men God will punish u ooooo Linda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by ROYH(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
I See But
yorhmienerd:
Who does not like good thing?
Good Thing Require Sharing Lah embarassed

Sister Lleigh , Thanks For The Dedication Ma, Ayam Honour grin
Modified Did You Really Do That On Purpose , Well, Your Linda's Charm Seems To Be Working Oh, Because My Place No They For GM Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Debra01(f): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh my goodness!! Now I understand why Tunde can't let go of her easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by itsandi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Started reading today, followed it bumper to bumper. Now I'm here. Nice story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by chara019: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
hehehehehe.. he eye son clear So why on earth will I pity that Linda girl? lliegh,I love you...no homo,you are just too much....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by omamush(f): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2016
tunde's eyes will clear now, sadly he will not get his wife or linda back

Lleigh thanks for d update

kizzes kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by chii8(f): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Any wicked woman tying d destiny of my father,brothers,husband,son anywhere...just like Linda,you will exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Julietogbo:
Ghen ghen here I was pitying for the stupid Linda not know she has tied the destiny of not one but five different men God will punish u ooooo Linda

Julietogbo the girl is something else. Thank you for stopping by and commenting
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2016
ROYH:
I See ButGood Thing Require Sharing Lah embarassed

Sister Lleigh , Thanks For The Dedication Ma, Ayam Honour grin
Modified Did You Really Do That On Purpose , Well, Your Linda's Charm Seems To Be Working Oh, Because My Place No They For GM Again

ROYH. ..wetin I do o.... grin

Welcome

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Debra01:
Oh my goodness!! Now I understand why Tunde can't let go of her easily.

Debra01 thanks for stopping by and commenting cheesy
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2016
itsandi:
Started reading today, followed it bumper to bumper. Now I'm here. Nice story

Hello itsandi hope you are well.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. .hope you are enjoying the ride

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.