Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Auction - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (297447 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2016
chara019:
hehehehehe.. he eye son clear
So why on earth will I pity that Linda girl?
lliegh,I love you...no homo,you are just too much....

Chara019 aaw thank you kiss

Hope stay till the end
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2016
omamush:
tunde's eyes will clear now, sadly he will not get his wife or linda back

Lleigh thanks for d update

kizzes kiss

Omamush I don’t know shocked

But thank you for stopping by and commenting. .
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2016
chii8:
Any wicked woman tying d destiny of my father,brothers,husband,son anywhere...just like Linda,you will exposed and disgraced in Jesus name.amen

Hi chii8 hope you are well ?

Thank you as always for reading and commenting
Re: The Auction by Nmaglit: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open
Lleigh u hv done it again and again thanks for the mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Nmaglit:
Breeze don blow fowl yansh don open
Lleigh u hv done it again and again thanks for the mention

Nmaglit I like your analogy brilliant wink

You're welcome. Thank you for taking the time to comment

1 Like

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Who Lucien is yet baffles me.

His hands are too evident upon these revelations.

So long, Tunde...

We'll see where the road goes...

Nice as usual, Lleigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2016
soleski01:
Who Lucien is yet baffles me.

His hands are too evident upon these revelations.

So long, Tunde...

We'll see where the road goes...

Nice as usual, Lleigh.

As a famous detective once said when you have removed the impossible.....

Thanks for stopping by and commenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
But what a loser is Tunde!!! Anyone who chase two rats at a time will lose both.

We know b4 that baba ijebu charm was at work but now it is over

He did threaten Enitan last time he called her but now nko? ...no pity for Tunde

But I am afraid, Enitan may return to Tunde (this is not my prayer after a lot of disgrace)

Lynda is on the journey of no return now that Tunde has come to his senses ...he (Tunde) will destroy other fetish calabash too and render Lyda homeless.

Lleigh! I beg marry Enitan to Dele it seems they will get on well

A bottle of cold Guinness for you with plenty popcorn

I am sitting in a corner watching how the events unfold undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Adesina12:
But what a loser is Tunde!!! Anyone who chase two rats at a time will lose both.

We know b4 that baba ijebu charm was at work but now it is over

He did threaten Enitan last time he called her but now nko? ...no pity for Tunde

But I am afraid, Enitan may return to Tunde (this is not my prayer after a lot of disgrace)

Lynda is on the journey of no return now that Tunde has come to his senses ...he (Tunde) will destroy other fetish calabash too and render Lyda homeless.

Lleigh! I beg marry Enitan to Dele it seems they will get on well

A bottle of cold Guinness for you with plenty popcorn

I am sitting in a corner watching how the events unfold undecided

Adesina12 I like your analysis o.

Let us drink relax and eat the popcorn together.
Tunde seems to be losing support

1 Like

Re: The Auction by ROYH(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lleigh:

ROYH. ..wetin I do o.... grin

Welcome
hehe, No Need Jawe, Keep It Coming, I'm GBADUING The Story Wella cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by billynoni(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lleigh.....Lleigh............Lleigh............how many times did i call your name? The way this story is making me feel happy,hope my stomach will not turn to sugar factory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
billynoni:
Lleigh.....Lleigh............Lleigh............how many times did i call your name? The way this story is making me feel happy,hope my stomach will not turn to sugar factory?

Billynoni you have to wait and see grin
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lleigh:

Adesi.na12 I like your analysis o.

Let us drink relax and eat the popcorn together.
Tunde seems to be losing support

He never had much support to begin with anyways tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
The boys will really not smile now. Tunde attack abeg, Charles has done the first few wonders. angry

Lol, to think that Linda went to collect seeds at Charles's place......silly girl. Banana di banana tongue

Its best Enitan stays single than going back to Tunde, seeing that Dele cant..... No, I refuse. She cant take her back....3D on author.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
jagugu88li:
The boys will really not smile now. Tunde attack abeg, Charles has done the first few wonders. angry

Lol, to think that Linda went to collect seeds at Charles's place......silly girl. Banana di banana tongue

Its best Enitan stays single than going back to Tunde, seeing that Dele cant..... No, I refuse. She cant take her back....3D on author.

Jagugu88li maybe linda wanted to start a garden. ..plant her own trees and stuff

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
swann:

He never had much support to begin with anyways tongue

I am team neutral

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2016
jagugu88li:

God preserves Dele thing for Enitan ni joor....it will work for Enitan
Remember he has a daughter with Ronke if there's no surprise from author though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Adesina12:

God preserves Dele thing for Enitan ni joor....it will work for Enitan
Remember he has a daughter with Ronke if there's no surprise from author though

Ronke left Dele for her best friend another woman.
Re: The Auction by obumsway(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
nice job .... really following obediently ..... pls when is the nxt update comming??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Lleigh:

Ronke left Dele for her best friend another woman.

Ohhh Ronke is lesbian, do I get right?

Waiting for update though I get plenty owanbe this weekend and next...

All my friends in the club, auction, rivers and 365 are invited ...will send your fly ticket to wherever you are wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by cassbeat(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
so loving this piece..
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Im here . READING WITH 5D binoculars.

Tunde yah case is still in baba ijebu confusion box.

Lesbians :/ Ronke and co, Hmmm ,open door we need to talk.
*knocks on the door with cane behind.*

Lucifer grin abi Lucien, finish Linda life for me. She is a band gaing (in falz voice)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chapter 21

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza

Bamidele ended the call to his accountant and walked over to his window lost in thought, it was a grey rainy day in London. The grey clouds morosely moving round as if looking for sunshine that had no intention of making an appearance. The forecast had been rain and overcast grey clouds, they were correct. The streets looked wet and empty as everyone decided to stay in the warmth of their offices.

He needed a cup of coffee, he thought to himself and he knew just the place where he could get coffee, cake and hopefully a bright smile.

He had had been drinking so much coffee since Eniitan had arrived at Roberto’s, that he wondered how he actually slept at night.

Bamidele walked into Roberto’s coffee shop and looked around, it was empty save for Roberto, who was in one corner of the shop in front of his laptop with his mobile phone glued to his ear, most probably ordering supplies, Dele thought to himself.

His eyes went to the counter and the owner of the smile he was hoping for, who was busy wiping down the counter.

He paused and took in the vision of Eniitan in front of him.

He now understood why some people went all gooey inside for people in uniform. Even though she wasn't in police uniform, Eniitan looked sexy and alluring in her black leggings and a black tight t shirt that moulded to every curve on her body.

Mmm he thought, yes she looked very sexy indeed.

He walked up to the counter with a smile on his face as Eniitan looked over at him.

‘Hey Eniitan, how is my favourite coffee girl today?’ he asked jokingly.

‘All the better for seeing you today Proff’ she replied, making use of the nickname she had given him ages ago.

‘What can I get you Dele’ she asked him, her hand hovering over the till ready to take his order.

‘Can I have a decaf cappuccino with some nice creamy frothy milk and a creamy head please’ he said, as he gazed at her intently while trying to keep a straight face.

‘And please can you tell me how you make the milk so light and creamy’ he continued.

Eniitan rolled her eyes at him, he chuckled to himself.

‘Dele, it’s all in the wrist’ she said to him, twisting her wrist to illustrate her point.

‘First of all, I take some cold full fat milk and pour it in the jug’ she said, as she demonstrated the exaggerated motion of pouring milk into the jug.

‘I then put the nozzle into the cold milk, to warm it up just right, to a very secret temperature’

‘I then move the jug up and down around the nozzle of the steamer and move the jug around just so.’

My God, he thought this woman would certainly give Nigella Lawson a run for her money. The way she said move the jug up and down, had his mind going into overdrive, regarding the jugs he wanted going up and down.

‘Then once I see that the milk is frothing I move my wrist in such a way so that the tip of nozzle is just touching the milk. That means the nozzle doesn't enter the milk, it just grazes the surface, languidly’ she continued.

Was Eniitan talking about milk or something else, as he felt a stirring in the lower part of his abdomen, as his imagination went into overdrive.

‘I then swirl the jug again round the nozzle and viola, thick creamy frothy milk, ready to grace your cappuccino.'

‘But the last bit is the method of pouring the milk it into the cup to create that nice thick creamy head of froth, ready to go on your lips as you take the first sip’ she licked her lips suggestively, mimicking the action of licking off the milk moustache you get when you take the first sip of a cappuccino.

The appearance of Roberto broke the spell.

‘Are you two talking about coffee or something else? ’ his eyebrows had risen at least two inches as he looked at the two of them suspiciously.

Dele looked over to Roberto in mock horror, ‘I came here for a coffee, I was just asking the young lady an innocent question regarding how she manages to get such a nice creamy head of milk on her coffee’ as he laughed.

‘I have a coffee machine at home and the milk never comes out the same way, honest’ Dele continued.

Roberto laughed mischievously, ‘maybe you should ask her to show you how to make thick creamy frothy milk for your coffee.’ He said, as he burst into a heavier fit of giggles, as he walked away from the two of them, shaking his head and laughing some more.

Dele and Eniitan looked at each other and burst out laughing too and said ‘Agbaya’ at the same time.

‘Right that is £3.00, would you also like a slice of the lemon cake you always have?’ she asked him.

‘Mmm, why not, well only, if you promise to come out with me for dinner on Saturday?’ he asked her.

Eniitan laughed, ‘that has nothing to do with you having a slice of cake Dele.’

‘It will, if you say no, as I won’t have the appetite for it’ he replied.

‘Where do you have in mind?’ She asked him.

Good he thought, she wasn’t saying no just yet.

‘My place and we can watch a movie like the old days, I’ll even get you a girly teary movie if you want. Popcorn and ice cream included. You made me watch enough of them when we were living together, so I am permanently scarred.' he said.

He noticed her hesitate, please, say yes, please he prayed silently.

‘That would be nice Dele, sure.’ She said, as she placed a slice of lemon cake on his tray.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ghegege...o ti ya gegegege....singing

I know it will happen....

meanwhile, Lleigh should advise Dele to reduce coffee intake as it actually affects his sexual life

Lleigh you need to arrange to transfer bags of popcorn to UK for reunion of Dele and Enitan, I won't charge them a dime

Guinness will be useful as well

Waiting for update....jagugu88li wake up come and read ...Swann, girlhaley, Lawlahdey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tanks 4 d mention lleigh. Still following u keenly
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Adesina12:

meanwhile, Lleigh should advise Dele to reduce coffee intake as it actually affects his sexual life

Lleigh you need to arrange to transfer bags of popcorn to UK for reunion of Dele and Enitan, I won't charge them a dime

Waiting for update....jagugu88li wake up come and read ...Swann, girlhaley, Lawlahdey

Hi Adesina12 I will sure tell him. He must reduce coffee if he wants popcorn or maybe he just likes the milk grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2016
ADECULATE:
Tanks 4 d mention lleigh. Still following u keenly

Thanks for reading and commenting ADECULATE

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Adesina12:

Re: The Auction by sirOrubebe: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Weldone Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Weldone Lleigh

Thank you for stopping by and commenting.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Adesina12:

I know it will happen?....
What will happen.....this your sexy mind tongue....amen.

So Leigh, you think Linda was going to plough...hehehe flavour help me laugh, abeg. Chai! Imagine that kind of product being harvested from one's garden. Lol, I'm sure some atheist parents lie like that, as opposed to kids dropping from heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
jagugu88li:
What will happen.....this your sexy mind tongue....amen.

So Leigh, you think Linda was going to plough...hehehe flavour help me laugh, abeg. Chai! Imagine that kind of product being harvested from one's garden. Lol, I'm sure some atheist parents lie like that, as opposed to kids dropping from heaven.

What sexy mind....and still saying Amen grin grin grin

Which product are you ploughing from your garden which one is dropping from heaven?

I don't seem understand you again...come to my level bae

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (63) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.