Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Auction - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296614 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2016
skillz121:
Now dats romance....

Skillz121 thanks for stopping by and commenting
Re: The Auction by Amenaghwon: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]you nailed this update. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
Amenaghwon:
[color=#770077][/color]you nailed this update. Thanks

Thank you Amenaghwon
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Lleigh:

We shall see everyone likes after dinner coffee abi
Lleigh:

Only Dele can tell if he can stay away from the coffee.
You have started again..... angry Quantinew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Lleigh:

Zehner. ..it's not down to me...

But let's try and cheer Dele on. ..

please cheer him on for my sake and the excess coffee he's had to stomach thus far
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
jagugu88li:
You have started again..... angry Quantinew

Thank you jagugu88li for your observation

She has started again...she want to turn table against us #teamendele#

What a sabotage writer you are....same is the case in the club

Lleigh don't let us protest oooo tongue

jagugu88li please let's arrange a meeting....don't let me disclose it here

Let's talk outside the Board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Adesina12:

Thank you jagugu88li for your observation

She has started again...she want to turn table against us #teamendele#

What a sabotage writer you are....same is the case in the club

Lleigh don't let us protest oooo tongue

jagugu88li please let's arrange a meeting....don't let me disclose it here

Let's talk outside the Board

Adesina12 and jaguju88li you're ganging up on me.... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
[left][/left]
Zehner:
please cheer him on for my sake and the excess coffee he's had to stomach thus far

Yes he has been drinking lots of coffee and cream lol
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chapter 23

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza

Linda stood, standing and watching as the person who sounded like Charles walked out of the room.

Whoever the man was knew a lot about her, too much to be just a casual acquaintance that she had just met. Or had someone sent him spy on her?

But who would do that?

She cast her mind back to the brat Charles kept on banging on about. That baby had been one huge inconvenience, even though the pregnancy, had been her ticket out of Owerri, to the big city of Lagos. The big city of Lagos where opportunity and fortune was just a skirt removal away.

Dotun had promised to look after her when she had fallen pregnant with his baby, which to be honest had been a calculated ploy. She knew he was married, but she wanted to get out of what would have been a humdrum existence. One of looking for work, knocking from door to door, in a town where there wasn’t a lot of opportunity to begin with. That hadn’t interested her, she had seen girls who were not as pretty as her make it big in Lagos within months of arriving in the big city.

Dotun had promised all kinds of things before they left Owerri, however their interpretations of ‘looking after’ had differed vastly.

The room and parlour he had put her in did not count as ‘looking after’ as far as Linda was concerned. To add insult to injury it was in Mile Two, Mile flipping 2 of all places. Linda had not been impressed, she had threatened him that she would get rid of the baby if he did not find her a better place to live.

Ruth by that time, was already living it large in Maryland.

Linda had already come to realise that in Lagos her beauty was an important currency that could be traded for certain favours and the pregnancy had turned out to be a barrier that was stopping her from getting what she wanted. What was the point sacrificing herself if she wasn’t going to get anything worthwhile out of it, she had told herself at that time?

She had played on Dotun’s ego by telling him that the baby was a boy, his wife at home had given birth to three girls. Which according to Dotun, was his wife’s fault as she could produce sons. So he had fallen under Linda’s spell, promising her that he was going to marry her.

Telling her that he had always known that she was a special girl. He had been carried away by his ego, spellbound by the fact that such a beautiful girl would be interested in him and have his baby.

When they had been in Owerri, he had come across as a big fish from Lagos, so she had expected a lot more from him, definitely not a room and parlour in Mile 2. She had hated the place with a passion. It was only when she arrived in Lagos that she had found out way too late, that he was a very tiny fish in the very big pond life of Lagos.

Eventually he had stopped taking her calls even when she had left messages threatening that she would come to his house. She had been so pissed off, being lumbered with a child with no support from the father, that in a fit of rage she dropped the baby off the Third Mainland Bridge and had walked away from the whole episode unscathed and unchallenged.

Her friends had laughed at her inexperience regarding securing men’s affection, when they had asked her who her charm man was she had looked at them blankly.
‘Charm man ke. What is that?’, she had asked them naively.

They told her that to stay ahead in the business she needed to have a trusted person, who would create all the charms she needed to get what she wanted.

So how the hell had this man found out about it?

Her thought processes were broken, when she heard a clink coming from the chain on the floor, the cuff on the chain on her leg was open.
The Doctor beckoned her to make her way to the table, the table that she knew had nothing good in store for her.

She stepped out of the chain and moved as if going towards the table, but at the last minute she ran towards the door that would lead her to freedom and out of the orangery.

She pulled the handle to the left, while looking back at the Doctor, he was walking towards her. On her second attempt at twisting the door, the door opened.

‘Thank God’ she thought, she ran and ran into the very solid chest of someone blocking her escape.

The man who sounded like Charles stood in her wake, the cat-o-nine in his hand convinced her that somehow this man was Charles even though he looked different.

‘Where are you going Linda?’ he asked her.

‘I want to go home, you have no right to keep me here, and this joke has been going on, for far too long.’ She screamed at him.

She pushed him out of the way as she ran towards the next door. She could hear Hennessy and Coke growling in the background that didn’t faze her as the dogs had grown to like her and normally came over for a rub on the head whenever she had visited him.

‘What home are you going back to Linda’ he asked her.

‘Have you also forgotten that you are in a state of UnCloth at the moment?’ he asked her.

That stopped her in her tracks.

‘Tunde most probably has asked the Pope himself to come and consecrate that flat and will most certainly also get people from the remotest part of his village as back up, to also cleanse that flat of his.’ he said.

‘Poor man’, Charles continued as he stared at Linda.

‘You see, I have been talking to him every day, he actually thought he was talking to you. We had some very lovey dovey sexy chats. I merrily led him all the way down to Owerri like the Pied Piper, with protestations of love and the fact that you were missing him’ he laughed.

‘Oh Tunde, I miss you too babe’ he announced, as he mimicked her voice perfectly.

‘When he got there he also saw your Mum and they had a very nice tête-à-tête’.

‘Your Mum was shocked as well as they exchanged notes and messages that had come from you. They were both listening to your voice, to make sure it was really you. It was very endearing to see.’ He said, as he stroked his cat-o-nine lovingly.

‘But the coup de grace, Linda, was watching him walk around the flat, a dazed and confused man. Wouldn’t you be?'.

'If you encountered what he did in the recess of your wardrobe. I made sure he saw your collection of …ehm cultures or whatever they were. Were you looking to start your own gene lab with the various fluids you had in there? Or create a garden with all the seeds of men you have collected.
You’re a very wicked girl Linda…and we haven’t even scratched the surface have we?'. He paused.

‘Anyway, poor Tunde, he ran out of the place like a mad man after that. So from where I am standing I can assure you, that you are now officially homeless Linda’ he said.

‘I don’t believe you, Tunde will never leave me. He will be looking for me, he can’t leave me’ she cried as she tried to open the door.

It wouldn’t budge, she tried again. She needed one shot at freedom, even if she was naked. She did not want to think what kind of atrocities the doctor was going to rain on her.

She was tired, weary and frightened out of her wits. She turned back to look at him standing languidly by the door to the Orangery. He cocked his head to one side, the meaning clear to Linda.

Get into the Orangery.

She looked around to see if there was anything she could use on him to harm him, but the room was bare. It served as a passage way from the main house to the Orangery which was now her prison.

This time when the cat-o-nine landed on her it was smack in the middle of her legs, the thick ends of the whip had metal beads embedded into the ends. The pain on her cl!!t made her scream, this was worse than him using it on her back. She fell to the floor in pain sobbing, she heard the whoosh of the whip again and it landed on the same place.

She capitulated, ‘please stop, I can’t take this pain anymore’, she cried.

His response was laughter ‘Linda, your baby went through a lot more pain than this, as a result of you throwing him over the bridge that fateful night. This is nothing.’

‘Now get your worthless arse back in that room, you are costing me money. The Doctor hasn’t got all day’ he said, menacingly.

There was still a shred of defiance in her, ‘what has it got to do with you, he wasn’t your child. I don’t know how you found out about that…’

‘Were you about to add something else Linda? ’. he asked her.

‘Dear Linda, a word of advice, when people curse you and they ask God to deal with you, know that you will get away scot free to a certain extent.
When people curse you and they call on the names of their dead generational ancestors on both sides of their parental lineage,(oku orun as the yorubas say) then know you are in real sh!T.

‘How do you think Olumide’s wife felt when she lay dying as a result of your deeds?’ he asked.

Linda stared at him the fear on her face couldn’t be masked.

‘So tell me Linda, who do you really think I am?’ he laughed.

She dragged herself sobbing through the door and into the room where the Doctor was waiting.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
the next update on the Auction will be next week Wednesday.

Sorry about the long wait,, but i hope you enjoy the update posted above.

Have a wonderful Christmas to all readers of the Auction

Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nmaglit: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls who is this charles for crying out loud Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
aww i've so missed linda. but who is this olumide's wife . Abi is it another name for Dotun
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
This update short for the holiday.

Mbok, add fisi.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
swann:
aww i've so missed linda. but who is this olumide's wife . Abi is it another name for Dotun

Hi swann remember tip of the iceberg.........

How are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
opal4real:
This update short for the holiday.

Mbok, add fisi.

Opal4real will see what I can do. ... grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nmaglit:
Pls who is this charles for crying out loud Lleigh

Nmaglit that is the million naira question.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lleigh:

Hi swann remember tip of the iceberg.........
How are you
Oh okay... undecided
I'm fine and you smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
swann:

Oh okay... undecided

I'm fine and you smiley

I meant to say scratched the surface. ..

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lleigh:

I meant to say scratched the surface. ..
I can't wait to get into the main thing smiley... This is really interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Gabbyraze(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Enjoying the intrigue,well done Leigh...thinking of writing too but....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gabbyraze:
Enjoying the intrigue,well done Leigh...thinking of writing too but....

Hi Gabbyraze thank you for stopping by and commenting.

Just do it I mean write....you might enjoy it
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
This Demon called Charles just know too much about Linda

From the look of things, I assumed Linda has surrender because the truth has been revealed to her

She is now homeless in the honey city of Lagos......what a pity

The past is really and seriously hunting her ....too much and grave sins

She threw away her baby, Olumide wife was a victim and dear Enitan forced to leave her matrimonial home....Hahaha

Doctor must do the right justice to her body ....turning the inside out....silly girl shocked

Meanwhile, I want to read about endele wink.....my favorite actor and actress

Plenty popcorn for my buddies ......cold drinks also available

Safe journey dear Lleigh....I beg buy me a lousy t-shirt when returning home grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adesina12:
This Demon called Charles just know too much about Linda

From the look of things, I assumed Linda has surrender because the truth has been revealed to her

She is now homeless in the honey city of Lagos......what a pity

The past is really and seriously hunting her ....too much and grave sins

She threw away her baby, Olumide wife was a victim and dear Enitan forced to leave her matrimonial home....Hahaha

Doctor must do the right justice to her body ....turning the inside out....silly girl shocked

Meanwhile, I want to read about endele wink.....my favorite actor and actress

Plenty popcorn for my buddies ......cold drinks also available

Safe journey dear Lleigh....I beg buy me a lousy t-shirt when returning home grin

Thank you Adesina12..... let's see what bonus deal Roberto's Coffee Shop will offer over Christmas. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lleigh.. This was indeed superb. . . Mhen '' in her cli,.... That must really hurt and sweet at same time... IM GUessing she had a million orgasms at that point.grin

thanks 4 the mention,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Creeza:
Lleigh.. This was indeed superb. . . Mhen '' in her cli,.... That must really hurt and sweet at same time... IM GUessing she had a million orgasms at that point.grin

thanks 4 the mention,

Creeza. .Creeza only you can make that extrapolation.
grin

I don't think so, she must have been in too much shock for that kind of thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Gabbyraze(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Lleigh:

Hi Gabbyraze thank you for stopping by and commenting.

Just do it I mean write....you might enjoy it
Since my boss say so,I go do am. Is there anything I need to know b4 I start?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Since my boss say so,I go do am. Is there anything I need to know b4 I start?

Patience and lots of energy, but do it
Re: The Auction by Gabbyraze(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lleigh:

Patience and lots of energy, but do it

I will,already got it in my head,just to start putting it down. Would give u a mention when I finally post the overview/intro...thanks alot
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lleigh:
‘So tell me Linda, who do you really think I am?’ he laughed.
There's a very serious question on the table, it needs to be tackled but, I see everyone is overlooking it.

#TeamLinda help us webeg

Depending on Linda's age, this might be the son shocked. Linda has stepped on many toes sef....i tire. Chai! See smart one, he can mimic any voice grin.

Lets enjoy Christmas [s]even though mine will be spent in the cellar[/s], then come back with FULL DETAILS of this naughty girl's artwork. She must pierce

Lleigh:
I made sure he saw your collection of …ehm cultures or whatever they were. Were you looking to start your own gene lab with the various fluids you had in there? Or create a garden with all the seeds of men you have collected.
You’re a very wicked girl Linda…and we haven’t even scratched the surface have we?'. He paused.
grin grin Let her plough

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jagugu88li that's why I love your why of thinking.

Yes who is the man.....all will be revealed soon.

Linda has been busy to say the least....
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
There's a very serious question on the table, it needs to be tackled but, I see everyone is overlooking it.

Exactly. .....

#TeamLinda help us webeg

Who is #teamlinda

Depending on Linda's age, this might be the son shocked. Linda has stepped on many toes sef....i tire. Chai! See smart one, he can mimic any voice grin.

Lets enjoy Christmas [s]even though mine will be spent in the cellar[/s], then come back with FULL DETAILS of this naughty girl's artwork. She must pierce

grin grin Let her plough

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
then come back with FULL DETAILS of this naughty girl's artwork. She must pierce

grin grin Let her plough

Madam why? ? There is God o!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.