Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Auction - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296503 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
tommynico:

Warefa my dear, sha drop make ai read, make anybody wey no go fit read ahm swerve to the nearest toilet and puke. cheesy

tommynico it has landed.
Re: The Auction by Winters22: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
mehn! the shit is getting real!

By the way, Lleigh, is this work already completed? cuz d way you also referred to Lucien as Lucifer just like the others have done, am smelling something....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Winters22:
mehn! the shit is getting real!

By the way, Lleigh, is this work already completed? cuz d way you also referred to Lucien as Lucifer just like the others have done, am smelling something....

Winters22 we have some very savvy readers on here. They cut out all the build up I was creating and started discussing it.

The person who noticed first didn't disappoint me.

It's not finished winters22.....I hope you stay with it ...

Thank you for reading and commenting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by omamush(f): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
This Lucien is taking this thing too personal, what's his relationship with the dotun guy

linda 's life will never remain the same again, that's if she survives.

cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Bobbybube(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lleigh:
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube,

To the readers of 'The Auction'

We are about to enter a very dark part in this piece of work. Some people might find it too hard to read, I apologise.

What you will read is nothing that isn't currently happening around us, that you haven't read in the news or even on the Crime section here on Nairaland.

One thing I do appreciate about writing on here is the discussion going on in the comments after every post. I appreciate this and I thank you.

On a lighter note if it becomes too dark, please remember 'The Club' is accepting new members cheesy'

the next update is going to drop shortly.

Thank you

Lleigh
I love the dark! Bring it on!!

As always, Lleigh never disappoints. I can only imagine what is brewing for Linda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why, That was thrilling smiley...The whole piercing thing isn't so bad, at least the pain'll go away and no more whipping for her. I hope. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sirOrubebe: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
omamush:
This Lucien is taking this thing too personal, what's his relationship with the dotun guy

cry
She's definitely not surviving this one. Going by Lleigh's earlier snippet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
omamush:

cry

omamush we have to see how the story unfolds to understand why....

Thank you for stopping by and commenting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
swann:
Why, That was thrilling smiley...The whole piercing thing isn't so bad, at least the pain'll go away and no more whipping for her. I hope. smiley

Hi swann thank you as always for stopping by and commenting.
Tell that to Linda shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by yorhmienerd(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks for the dedication, even though I came late tongue.

Piercing downtown? Charles can be wicked grin

After this experience, Linda will be born again I tell you.

Dele....why na? I'm here rooting for you and you're there...... lipsrsealed.*sighs*

So these two guys are unknown to Linda, but one looks like Charles, just that he doesn't have a scar.....ok.......I guess the scar was artificial.... Let me read again

Good job dear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by DaddySLY(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
some BD.SM shiit sha... ts funny... i dnt pity linda just yet...
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
jagugu88li:

I can't agree less, that is if she ever regain her freedom because with look of thing now she is likely to be sold to sex slavery cartel, after all that is her core business at moment grin

Ride on Lleigh....I have bags full of popcorn and cold drinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Lleigh, have you ever read about do.mination and sub.mission before, your descriptive style is so clear. Ride on, I'm now here grin

Yorhmienerd I haven't. ..

Welcome and thanks for commenting
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
jagugu88li:
Thanks for the dedication, even though I came late tongue.

Piercing downtown? Charles can be wicked grin

Dele....why na? I'm here rooting for you and you're there...... lipsrsealed.*sighs*

So these two guys are unknown to Linda, but one looks like Charles, just that he doesn't have a scar.....ok.......I guess the scar was artificial.... Let me read again

Good job dear!

Hi jagugu88li hope you had a good weekend?

Thank you

Sister Linda
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adesina12:

I can't agree less, that is if she ever regain her freedom because with look of thing now she is likely to be sold to sex slavery cartel, after all that is her core business at moment grin

Ride on Lleigh....I have bags full of popcorn and cold drinks.

Hi Adesina12 I agree with you Linda has always been involved in the sex business
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lleigh:

Hi jagugu88li hope you had a good weekend?

Thank you

Sister Linda

Hello Sister Linda You

My weekend was going very fine until I got word from you. Stay in your lane please

Your me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by yorhmienerd(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Lleigh:

Yorhmienerd I haven't. ..

Welcome and thanks for commenting
You write like you've known about it before
Re: The Auction by Twinkle004(f): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Wow another captivating story by Lleigh..keep on the good deed.
Linda has really step on the wrong toe, she has also dine & wine with the devil so now she must roll in d hell she created 4 herself but I feel sowi 4 her...-i believe if God help her 2 get out of ds hell, she will serve God all d days of her life, dat is if she get out alive...
Enitan case...hmmmmm..let watch & see how it will turn out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Aitee1: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Lleigh:
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,

We are about to enter a very dark part in this piece of work. Some people might find it too hard to read, I apologise.

What you will read is nothing that isn't currently happening around us, that you haven't read in the news or even on the Crime section here on Nairaland.

One thing I do appreciate about writing on here is the discussion going on in the comments after every post. I appreciate this and I thank you.

On a lighter note if it becomes too dark, please remember 'The Club' is accepting new members cheesy'

Thank you

Lleigh

I don't think there's any dark part more demonic I will ever come across that will be worst than what bibijay123 subjected me to when I read " the Devil has the money" infact after reading it I couldn't sleep for three nights I'll just be checking my locks to ensure they're well protected before I sleep, so please bring it on cos I'm strong now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lexzytee(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wao anoda story on my list to read. I read d first chapter nd I was captivated by it. Make I go complete d one am reading I will later join u guyz in reading I don collect space abeg nobody should stay where I belong o
Aunty Lleigh abeg jxt continue to drop more nd as u post it more in to ur pen
#GODBLESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Twinkle004:
Wow another captivating story by Lleigh..keep on the good deed.
Linda has really step on the wrong toe, she has also dine & wine with the devil so now she must roll in d hell she created 4 herself but I feel sowi 4 her...-i believe if God help her 2 get out of ds hell, she will serve God all d days of her life, dat is if she get out alive...
Enitan case...hmmmmm..let watch & see how it will turn out
c

Hi Twinkle004 welcome. ...I hope you stay till the end
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lexzytee:
Wao anoda story on my list to read. I read d first chapter nd I was captivated by it. Make I go complete d one am reading I will later join u guyz in reading I don collect space abeg nobody should stay where I belong o
Aunty Lleigh abeg jxt continue to drop more nd as u post it more in to ur pen
#GODBLESS

Hi Lexzytee thank you for stopping by and commenting.
Re: The Auction by oluangelkay(f): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
lleigh what happen to our update nah? Pls am really hungry ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
oluangelkay:
lleigh what happen to our update nah? Pls am really hungry ohhhh

Oluangelkay I updated on Saturday. ...page 11

Another will drop on Wednesday. ...thank you for reading
Re: The Auction by Twinkle004(f): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Lleigh post=51869199]c
Hi Twinkle004 welcome. ...I hope you stay till the end [/quote Without doubt,I will surely do?
Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lleigh:

Thank you

Lleigh
tanks 4 d cc lleigh, ama following u bumper to bumper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by jayhaywhy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
*oya nw eruku wole ooo, i don catch up wit u Godwin*

Thumbs Up
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Chapter 19

Tunde watched the countryside go by as they drove along the expressway to Owerri, deep in thought.

Tunde wished his driver would go a bit faster, isn’t there any quicker route he asked his driver as it seemed they had been driving for ever.

‘Oga, this is the fastest and safest way for us to go, Sir. We will be there soon’ as he continued driving.

The driver had said the same sentence to him three times already, but he decided to keep quiet.

He was on his way to Linda’s parents’ home, she had been quite tearful the last time he spoken to her on the phone. She didn’t think her Father would make it, he had been diagnosed with cancer.

She must have been very distraught because when he had asked her if she needed any financial assistance, she had said no.

‘Linda baby, are you ok? You sound very tearful’ he said into the phone.

‘Oh Tunde, my Father is very ill, they think it is cancer. We need to take him to another hospital’ as she sobbed down the phone.

‘Do you need me to send some money to you, baby, I am sorry to hear that’

‘I am ok on that front, thank you. It’s just a lot for me to take in’ she said.

‘I will speak to you tomorrow’ she said as she ended the call.

He had heard the anguish in her voice, which was why he had lost it with Enitan when he had received the email with the video.

It was obvious that it had been doctored, who did Enitan think she was kidding. She wanted to get back at him and Linda. Well she would have to deal with it, with him being with Linda.

He didn’t even know why Enitan bothered, he had not been near her sexually for over two years and he certainly wasn’t interested in her anymore. If she stayed she could continue cooking for him and Linda, Enitan was a very good cook.

He was allowed two wives if he wanted and if she couldn’t take it she could leave. She had already asked for a divorce, so it did not bother him good riddance he thought.

He had been speaking to Linda every day, ever since she had gone to see her sick Father, she was the one who had suggested that he come down and see her as she missed him a lot.

He had felt touched when she said that, hence why he was making the journey from Lagos to Owerri to see her. He had kept the flat she stayed in, in good shape for her eventual return.

Tunde reminded himself that he needed to go and see his Doctor, he had noticed that he was getting very tired and forgetful recently.

It could be the stress at work, he thought to himself. Most Nigerian companies were going through a lot of turmoil due to the current economic uncertainty.

He put a reminder in the phone to call the Doctor and book an appointment for a check-up.

Two hours later they arrived at Linda’s parents’ house. He knocked on the door and a middle aged woman opened the door.

‘Good afternoon, Sir’ she said, from the half opened door.

‘Good afternoon Ma’ Tunde said. ‘I am here to see Linda. I hope her Father is recovering well?’ he said.

Confusion appeared on the woman’s face, as she opened the door a bit wider.

‘Linda isn’t here. We have not seen her eye to eye since last year.’ The woman continued.

‘I am her Mother’

‘We normally speak to her every week without fail, however since she met her new boyfriend her calls became less frequent’ distress showed on her face.

‘My husband? Linda’s Father passed away a few years ago. God Rest his soul’

‘He will be turning in his grave if he saw…’ she stopped herself.

‘Who are you?.’ Linda’s Mother asked.

TBC

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Auction by Aitee1: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Good morning Lleigh thanks for the mention and update!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Confused Tunde.

And the lies are beginning to catch up with Linda.

Nice turn.

Still following, more intently than before.

Good one, Lleigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aitee1:
Good morning Lleigh thanks for the mention and update!

You're very welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.