Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Auction - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296988 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Linda is enjoying all the goodies left and right..
Esan nbo Linda wo eyin e....
There's reward for every action...Linda should watch out
She destroyed Enitan N Tunde happy family and move on to enjoy another Hennessy?
This won't last and I will personally expose her...alot
Well done Jare babe Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Linda badass nigress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by iykekelvins(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2016
swann:
Hahaha grin That was a shocker and Linda thought juggling three men was work. She's gonna get more than expected... I'm feeling for her right now sha. grin

cc: iykekelvins
Hello bae, I'll read up sef.

Got a lot to catch up on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Tbrak: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2016
grin see suspense please feed us more, thanks 4 d mention more mb to ur data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh, pwease cuman undo this suspense oh cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lleigh, pwease cuman undo this suspense oh cheesy wink

Lawlahdey she is contemplating smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tbrak:
grin see suspense please feed us more, thanks 4 d mention more mb to ur data

Thank you Tbrak...and thanks for commenting
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Adesina12:
She destroyed Enitan N Tunde happy family and move on to enjoy another Hennessy?

Thank you Adesina12
Re: The Auction by empress101(f): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
nice one... waiting for an update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
cc empress101, Adesina12, Tbrak, Lawlahdey, iykekelvins, sod09, jagugu88li, swann....

so did she take her clothes off...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh:
cc empress101, Adesina12, Tbrak, Lawlahdey, iykekelvins, sod09, jagugu88li, swann....

Is this question for us?
Just go ahead and reveal the answer in your next post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Chapter 10

Linda stared at Charles, he had to be joking right, it was definitely a joke.

'Take your clothes off Linda' he said, as he raised a brow at her.

'You practically served your b.o.o.bs to us on a plate during dinner, so let's see them.’ He said.

He took a swig from his bottle of beer, as he watched her.

'I think there's been a mistake here Charles, I am not that kind of girl, take me home immediately.’ She said

Haha, as Charles roared with laughter looking at her with amusement.

‘Didn’t your mother teach you your p’s and q’s Linda’ he said.

‘Where are your manners, sweetheart?’ he asked.

‘Take me home immediately’ as he put his hands on his hips mimicking her voice perfectly.

Charles laughter sent a shiver of fear down her spine, it was so unexpected.

'Charles if this is some kind of joke please stop. Maybe it's time I went home’ she repeated again.

'Hmm, home indeed. You want me to take you back to your UNCLE'S house? he asked.

'Well not right now Linda, we are still waiting for your strip tease. The smiling earnest face was gone.

Linda looked towards the other men in the room for help. Their faces betraying the fact, that they were not surprised about the scene unfolding in front of them. The matter of fact look they gave her, as they held her stare, told her they were very aware and part of what was going on.

She was the one who looked away first.

This couldn’t be happening, she thought.

She ignored the group of them and walked towards the door on the other side of the room. She turned the handle to the left it was locked. Her shaking hands turned it to the right it still wouldn't open.

Please God she thought, please get me out of here.

She then put both her shaking hands on the handle to see if random twists and turns would do trick. She pushed into the door with her shoulder hoping the door would move, but it was all to no avail.

She cast a quick glance around the windows of the room, searching for locks, she scanned all of them the same thing damning conclusion stared back at her there were no handles or locks.

She turned around and saw the men in the room staring at her intently waiting for her next move.

Her heart beating wildly, for a minute she thought about picking up one of the beer bottles and stabbing them.

‘Linda we are waiting, you wanted to be the hostess with the mostest, so show us what a good hostess you are. Take your clothes off.’ The menace and impatience in his voice was now evident for all to hear.

‘Guys I think she needs an incentive’ Charles said, as he stood up and walked over to Linda.

‘Please Charles what is wrong with you? What have I done, to deserve this kind of treatment from you?’ She said, as she stood defiantly in front of him.

He burst out laughing.

‘The latter part of that statement will take us an eternity to analyse and answer. Alas, it's not one for today. I am not in the mood for analysing right now.’ He sighed

‘My guests need to be entertained; Linda and they are waiting for you.’ He continued.

The predicament of her situation finally dawned on Linda.
Oh my god, as the realization of doom dawned on her face.

'No point calling Him at this point of the proceedings Linda, you will definitely be calling on him a lot by the time this night is over.’ Charles said, with a cold look in his eyes.

'You see Linda, I don't subscribe to the school of thought of drugging girls to obey my will. I prefer them to be lucid, aware and in full control of their faculties. It makes the whole thing fun and interesting.' winking at her.

'Charles are you taking the bloody dress off or not? Or shall I?’ Stephan said, rapping his knuckles as he stood up from his seat and walked towards Linda.

At 6'3, he had the typical mean features that instilled fear in hard men with his size and he was every woman's worst nightmare.

Linda was cornered to her right by Charles and to her left by Stephan whose face bore the look irritation and menace.

The two things that happened simultaneously, caught her off guard and surprised her. Her dress was ripped off and a wave of indescribable pain hit her on her back thanks to the implement Charles was holding in his hand.

She fell to the floor screaming in pain.

‘Please Charles’ please, please, stop. She sobbed as the tears ran down her eyes, tying to implore him to stop.

‘I take it you don't need any more incentives.’ Charles said.

‘Now be a dear and move into the middle of the room and take the rest of your clothes off.’ He continued.

‘Today please’

Snivelling and crying Linda quickly moved into the middle of room and removed her pant and bra when she got sight of what Charles had hit her with.

‘Ah I see you are curious about this’ he said as he ran a loving caress along the length of the whip.

‘This, my dear Linda is a 17th century cat o nines tail. It’s been used to torture people for centuries, imagine the blood of all the people that has dripped into it. It’s magical, now your blood has been added to it; hopefully it will make it a bit more exotic. Just imagine Linda, you're making history too.’ He said staring at her.

‘It's a real shame they don't make things how they used to in the old days.’ As he continued to stroke the cat o nine tails.

‘Enough talk from me Linda, we have guests to entertain’
Charles turned to the other men in the room.

‘Guys I would advise you to use the condoms in the fridge. I can't have you going unprotected till our esteemed Dr comes round to visit.’
‘Mouth action with her is at your own risk in case she bites. Linda has definetly been around a lot.’ As he laughed at his own joke.

‘I think we need to put you on a diet Linda. don't you agree guys?’ Charles said.

‘Look at you, all that food and drink hasn't done your body any favours.’

Linda started crying again, the pain had decimated her, her back was on fire.

Oh God she thought please help me, painful harrowing sobs racked her body.

There was a woosh in the air and the cat was on her again.
The pain so fierce, she thought she was going to pass out.
‘Now crawl over on your knees to my guests and ask them nicely if they want a bj.’
‘If you're a good girl I have something for you after that you are going to crave.’

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Adesina12:

Is this question for us?
Just go ahead and reveal the answer in your next post.

it has landed....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh:

it has landed....

Aiit I am here
Fenks
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh:
cc empr.ess101, Ades.ina12, Tb.rak, Lawlah.dey, iykekelv.ins, sod.09, jagu.gu88li, sw.ann....

The two things that happened simultaneously, caught her off guard and surprised her. Her dress was ripped off and a wave of indescribable pain hit her on her back thanks to the implement Charles was holding in his hand.

Exactly what was on my mind. Linda certainly got what she deserved.

Lleigh, that was a wonderful update. I can't wait for us to check on Enitan. again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Adesina12:

The above was quote and I think I guess right the direction which the story is moving towards.
Yoruba adage says 'Esan n bo' means all your actions will be rewarded.
Waiting for the outcome of greedy Linda in the hands of pleasure seekers.
Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
cc greg42,

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
swann:

Exactly what was on my mind. Linda certainly got what she deserved.

Lleigh, that was a wonderful update. I can't wait for us to check on Enitan. again...

Thank you for reading swann, I appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Adesina12:

The above was quote and I think I guess right the direction which the story is moving towards.
Yoruba adage says 'Esan n bo' means all your actions will be rewarded.
Waiting for the outcome of greedy Linda in the hands of pleasure seekers.
Well done.

Adesina12, thank you for being an ardent fan an your observations.
Re: The Auction by iykekelvins(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for Linda.

That was so unexpected. Let's see how it goes, wonderful update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2016
I hate rape as many of us do, but hey. You mess with my Enitan, play innocent for this new dude out of greed, juggle three guys and then expect sympathy? Big boys can tell when you've been around. Like girls, they discuss

Give it to her for Enitan's sake. Karma my karma!! Oya shakiti bobo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for Linda.

That was so unexpected. Let's see how it goes, wonderful update.

iykekelvins I know what you are feeling...

thanks for commenting and reading
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
I hate rape as many of us do, but hey. You mess with my Enitan, play innocent for this new dude out of greed, juggle three guys and then expect sympathy? Big boys can tell when you've been around. Like girls, they discuss

jagugu88li i feel you.

Thank you as always for commenting.

Your daytime supplement of the River is waiting for you. I hope i sleep tonight.
It gives me night mares as I write it.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Lleigh:
cc greg42,
Enjoying this so far
Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
yes... karma is a bitch
she got serve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Following...

1 Like

Re: The Auction by elskillful: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2016
karma is a b!tch but i won't wish my worst enemy this kind of pain. kudos lleigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2016
elskillful:
karma is a b!tch but i won't wish my worst enemy this kind of pain.
kudos lleigh

Thanks for stopping by. ....it is
Re: The Auction by Nmaglit: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
See wetin big eye dey cost eehn she wan show off banana fucking island on ig see were she don land herself. Abeg Lleigh nack us more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Niwdog(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Banana island is the best place to be
You will be surprise by the amount of banana that ll b given to you for free, so Linda should enjoy her banana while it last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Niwdog:
Banana island is the best place to be
You will be surprise by the amount of banana that ll b given to you for free, so Linda should enjoy her banana while it last

Nice one Niwdog...thanks for reading and commenting
Re: The Auction by remiseyi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
jagugu88li:

.hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.