Stats: 3,194,349 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (104521 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by francisduru: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lekwa Ike! Obara Jesus... Nne biko I recommend cucumber for you
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by elkon(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Orikinla:
Iya Fatimo for Shomolu has bigger Manchester united and Arsenal backyard.
Yoruba women have the biggest buttocks in the world.
see dis one. who say so u or who.. na igbo women get am pass shai.. ah Yoruba for where. .abeg free m
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Teeeecash(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
OMG !!! is this nyansh . . . . .#eyes out
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Teeeecash(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:
So silicon injections have made their way of the motherland! That's not natural.
this is supernatural. . .
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by akilo1: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
hmm. toomuch shit inside grin
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nemesis99(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
No be the size matter madam. Its the size and the sexiness in it. Checkout my #toolz #teamtoolz
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by okowande(f): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Agbon ma gbe lodge. Idi rirun. silicon yansh. sekun quarter to dwarft
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by TS2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Not bad. However whenever she is chanced, she is invited to isale Eko. She will believe. Nuffsaid
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
av u ever wondered why the snail always carries its shell aroundok maybe daz too complicated for u..av u ever seen a medicine man without jazz??ok too complicated...av u ever seen or heard a woman phucked herself and made babiesants follow sugar..flies follow shitttt..who and what do u follow? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
falconey:
damn!!!!!!! 125 Instagram followers, what are they following?
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Tobycharles: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
falconey:
I guess not d lady but d booty
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by jayied(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vaseline crew. Over to una
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Jakama90(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Theben:
Disgusting
Supported.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Dantee005(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmm....warris dis..? undecided
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chai see plastic surgery at highest level

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Italianpapa: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
OMG...... grin grin...... grin
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by goodheart02(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
falconey:

Nyash !!!
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Gozzzy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
blood of onye ime eluigwe!!!!!!!!
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by brightology3: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:
So silicon injections have made their way of the motherland! That's not natural.
my bae boobs are just too small, pls can you help me out with any suitable cream for enlargement.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by ifeomaekol(f): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Am nt hating but me no likey. What she carries isn't attractive one bit its jux tooo much. Moderation is key.

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by okowande(f): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
brightology3:
my bae boobs are just too small, pls can you help me out with any suitable cream for enlargement.
Ur toying wt Cancer men. A plastic surgeon Doc whose wife has a small boobs once said dat, he would't enhanced his wife's boobs fr once on tis earth. Dat he was doing it for others on bussiness even afta telling them d implications.his clients still go ahead wt d surgery .

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by youngcizzy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
this a bum above every other bum......pals dat waist na surgery.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by MossLuv: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
if she see my neighbour own she go remove cap and take a bow
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Hades2016(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Make she go UBA go collect money undecided
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Alexander1370(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
I WANT TO SHOW CRIOUS MINDED PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST $200 DOLLARS DAILY OR MORE.(COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED) AND I WILL JUST TELL YOU STRAIGHT,AM NAD CHARGING YOU FOR THIS,SO GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by GoodcasHMan: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
this lady need to see a surgeon for physical fitness
l
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Skain(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gbaammmmm.....

Confirm
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Codes151(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Da!! I love it!!!
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by july66: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Eudoxie Yao a model from Ivory Coast claims her backside is West Africa's largest and thanks to her hefty assets, she has amassed a sizeable social media following with more than 125,000 Instagram followers. According to local media, she is raking in the cash as she is regularly contracted to sell events, photos, and promote products in addition to regular appearances on TV. There are speculations her booty is surgically enhanced but she maintains it's all natural. More photos after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/this-lady-says-her-bum-is-biggest-in.html
This is the real deal. Everything is excess. Nawa.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by Kingsley1000(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=22pt]Just Negodu Septic Tank..[/size]

angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
omo no be small thing

Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by fox26: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thats rubbish for sure malfunction booty.
Re: This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa by sisisioge: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Haaaaaaa! And I though Glo bumpa is the crown-princess shocked

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl?