Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (8217 Views)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3428818/what-win-love
in reference with the above thread. After being adviced by xxxtedyxxx to focus on other babes. I got another girl sha and we started chatting on whatsapp though she had known me before that but we hadn't met. I invited Her over and on meeting me she gave some greenlights which I understood. She came the following day and she told me she's fallen 4 me but I didn't tell Her I love Her sha. The following day again, we were alone together for my roommates had gone out. She told me though she loves me, she doesn't want to jump into any relationship. I was just staring at Her and before I knew it, she just started kissing me. I was confused for I had never been in such a situation before. I just started smooching and all that sha. She wanted me to have sex with Her but I just covered Her body back and said "No, I don't see myself doing this" she smiled and said she knew it from the beginning that I'm a different type of guy. She left sha and on getting home she called and thanked me for not having sex with Her that she respects that. She said she's sorry for being too forward that she seduced me. I just laughed and said nothing.
Guys, though I love Her, I don't love Her as much as I love the other girl I opened the other thread for. Pls, what can I do? Won't I look like a sissy to this new girl? I'm confused.
Guys like you are the singular reason while ladies thinks twice before going down with a guy on their first date because they fear guys like you will end up terming them cheap when in reality they did it because of the love in their hearts.
Ladies that agrees to go down with a guy on their first meet or date I think should be taking more seriously and love more if for nothing but for their bravery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Guys like you are the singular reason while ladies thinks twice before going down with a guy on their first date because they fear guys like you will end up terming them cheap when in reality they did it because of the love in their hearts.
Ladies that agrees to go down with a guy on their first meet or date I think should be taking more seriously and love more if for nothing but for their bravery.
hmmm
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
hmmm
Yeah because a lady making you struggle before seeingthe colour of her pant doesn't mean the lady will end up loving you till the end of the world. So while don't we men go for those that wouldn't stress us instead of those that wants us to spill our blood before even saying yes to our request for a date?

Personally, I don't give any lady, either gf or not more than 7 days after asking for a date or for sex, if she refuse, I dump her without thinking twice and go for she who wouldn't stress me because majority of them have nothing to offer other than the hole inbetween their thighs.

2 Likes

Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah because a lady making you struggle before seeingthe colour of her pant doesn't mean the lady will end up loving you till the end of the world. So while don't we men go for those that wouldn't stress us instead of those that wants us to spill our blood before even saying yes to our request for a date?

Personally, I don't give any lady, either gf or not more than 7 days after asking for a date or for sex, if she refuse, I dump her without thinking twice and go for she who wouldn't stress me because majority of them have nothing to offer other than the hole inbetween their thighs.
lol. Bro, you're very right. Perhaps, I shouldn't have thought that way. My bad.
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
lol. Bro, you're very right. Perhaps, I shouldn't have thought that way. My bad.
Lol, you shouldn't blame yourself. See it as an experience which should later become a lesson. I was in your shoe some 9-10years ago.

My advice for you, go grab the new babe and treat her like a brave damsel.

No woman is cheap, what is cheap is their hearts. That's why a woman could seem spoilt to Paul but act strict to Solomon. What it simply means is that her heart chooses Paul and her senses has to adhere.
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, you shouldn't blame yourself. See it as an experience which should later become a lesson. I was in your shoe some 9-10years ago.

My advice for you, go grab the new babe and treat her like a brave damsel.

No woman is cheap, what is cheap is their hearts. That's why a woman could seem spoilt to Paul but act strict to Solomon. What it simply means is that her heart chooses Paul and her senses has to adhere.
hmmm. "no woman is cheap, what's cheap it's Her heart" bro, I understand. I'll try my best and make sure she doesn't regret loving Me
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
hmmm. "no woman is cheap, what's cheap it's Her heart" bro, I understand. I'll try my best and make sure she doesn't regret loving Me
I wish you well!
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I wish you well!
thanks
Re: - by rosalieene(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
point of correction, no girl is cheap!!
That a girl decides to sleep with anyone, its her body and that doesn't make her cheap
Re: - by rosalieene(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I wish you well!
waow!! who do we have here!! where have you been
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
thanks
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
rosalieene:
waow!! who do we have here!! where have you been
this is a clown moniker, lol. Just teasing!
How are you doing love?
Re: - by Tafari1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA post=50791906][/quote] Welcome back to Romanceland
Re: - by rosalieene(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
this is a clown moniker, lol. Just teasing!
How are you doing love?
am good!! where have you been. The house misses you
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tafari1:
Welcome back to Romanceland
Lol, thanks bro but I must admit I am seeing your moniker for the first time if I am not mistaken. You have a former or known moniker?
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
rosalieene:

am good!! where have you been.
The house misses you
Good to know my pretty iyawo is bouncing like a new born baby (Your Dp is killing me softly and I had to just leave with a like for it).
Don't mind me bae, have been very busy like hell and some other circumstances I wouldn't want to post here. But worry not, I will join you all soon, very very soon.

And, you missing me? "wink"
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hi MzLarem!
Re: - by rosalieene(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good to know my pretty iyawo is bouncing like a new born baby (Your Dp is killing me softly and I had to just leave with a like for it).
Don't mind me bae, have been very busy like hell and some other circumstances I wouldn't want to post here. But worry not, I will join you all soon, very very soon.

And, you missing me? "wink"
thanks
alright now
see ya soon
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
rosalieene:

thanks
alright now
see ya soon
Cool Bae!
And again, your smile, no right word to describe it, its drowning me.

Kindly help me tell prestige on whatsapp to come on nairaland and check her mention.
Re: - by Tafari1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, thanks bro but I must admit I am seeing your moniker for the first time if I am not mistaken. You have a former or known moniker?
I deactivated. This is my main now... I come in peace
Re: - by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi MzLarem!
Hello KINGinVAHALA
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tafari1:
I deactivated. This is my main now... I come in peace
ohhh, I thought as much!

lol, coming in peace or nor, you are a brother.

Please, help cure my curiosity by telling your former moniker that has become passed.
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Hello KINGinVAHALA
Saw your moniker spying without a post, clicked on it and saw a dp worth the mb I used in clicking. It wasn't a waste because you look wow.

How are you doing?
Re: - by Tafari1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ohhh, I thought as much!

lol, coming in peace or nor, you are a brother.

Please, help cure my curiosity by telling your former moniker that has become passed.
bigwind
Re: - by rosalieene(f): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Cool Bae!
And again, your smile, no right word to describe it, its drowning me.

Kindly help me tell prestige on whatsapp to come on nairaland and check her mention.
OK I will
Re: - by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Saw your moniker spying without a post, clicked on it and saw a dp worth the mb I used in clicking. It wasn't a waste because you look wow.

How are you doing?
Lol grin grin. That's funny,thanks tho.

I'm doing fine and you?
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
rosalieene:
point of correction, no girl is cheap!!
That a girl decides to sleep with anyone, its her body and that doesn't make her cheap
alright ma'am. I understand but I was just being curious though
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tafari1:
bigwind
ooppss, good to know bro.
But why did you deactivated na, too many babes I guess? baddo baddest. lol
Re: - by LifeOfATroll: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anytime she comes around again...just fxck her

[size=20pt]Cheers![/size] grin
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol grin grin. That's funny,thanks tho.

I'm doing fine and you?
Lol, you re highly welcome pretty miss .......
You mind sharing your name here in the open by feeling the blank space or I should just take you away from here while you whisper it to my ears, only?

I am doing perfectly well. Even if I wasn't, with a chat with you, my level has changed for the better, more like touching your garment and my problem would go, like Jesus and the woman with an issue of blood in the bible.
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
LifeOfATroll:
Anytime she comes around again...just fxck her

[size=20pt]Cheers![/size] grin
ok
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
rosalieene:
OK I will
Thanks love!
How has your day been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.