Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (8205 Views)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, you re highly welcome pretty miss .......
You mind sharing your name here in the open by feeling the blank space or I should just take you away from here while you whisper it to my ears, only?

I am doing perfectly well. Even if I wasn't, with a chat with you, my level has changed for the better, more like touching your garment and my problem would go, like Jesus and the woman with an issue of blood in the bible.
Omg! See PhD in flattering and teasing studies. Anyways,i wouldn't wanna say that here and i will only if you will return the favor.

You were doing perfectly fine before you started chatting with me,i saw that tongue
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Omg! See PhD in flattering and teasing studies. Anyways,i wouldn't wanna say that here and i will only if you will return the favor.

You were doing perfectly fine before you started chatting with me,i saw that tongue
heheheheheheh, PhD in Flattering and Teasing Studies! That seems like a new course and I wouldn't mind studying it only if you re my lecturer. Its gonna be a loving course I forsee. lol

Hmmm, I understand your reason for wanting to keep it away from some others over here, and don't worry, I will surely return the favor, or even do more than just that.

Nah, not what you are thinking babe, my middle name is FREEMAN, so I am free, you shouldn't be afraid because no other female will summon you at okija shrine for saying hi to me, lol.
Re: - by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

heheheheheheh, PhD in Flattering and Teasing Studies! That seems like a new course and I wouldn't mind studying it only if you re my lecturer. Its gonna be a loving course I forsee. lol

Hmmm, I understand your reason for wanting to keep it away from some others over here, and don't worry, I will surely return the favor, or even do more than just that.

Nah, not what you are thinking babe, my middle name is FREEMAN, so I am free, you shouldn't be afraid because no other female will summon you at okija shrine for saying hi to me, lol.
Lol. I don't need to teach you, you are an expert already. smiley

Okay then,i will.

And how do you know what i'm thinking?
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol. I don't need to teach you, you are an expert already. smiley

Okay then,i will.

And how do you know what i'm thinking?
Lol, that sounds more like elevating me to become God which I am not because its only God that is perfect. So babe, I am willing to learn only if you find me worthy of teaching.

At the emboldened, I am not a kid, I do understand even when the person is silent because even silence means a word. Don't worry, you are safe!
Re: - by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
I love Her, sincerely. Just that the love 4 the other girl hasn't found a way outta my heart. I'm really trying not to think of Her but it's like she's charmed me. This new is girl is even better in terms of physical appearance.
my dear u can not love 2 people at a time.stop deceiving ur self u love none of them
Re: - by DaddySLY(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My brother, the thing also tire you? Some guys get mind sha.
lol...i tell u... greetings wise one cheesy
Re: - by DaddySLY(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My brother, the thing also tire you? Some guys get mind sha.
Re: - by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, that sounds more like elevating me to become God which I am not because its only God that is perfect. So babe, I am willing to learn only if you find me worthy of teaching.

At the emboldened, I am not a kid, I do understand even when the person is silent because even silence means a word. Don't worry, you are safe!
smiley If you say so but you still dont need any teaching.

I see. We just derailed the thread smiley
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
my dear u can not love 2 people at a time.stop deceiving ur self u love none of them
alright. Thanks.
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
MzLarem:

yes! And it's annoying. Just didn't want to talk; i was just looking at you guys in 3d
Re: - by Teedawg: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3428818/what-win-love
in reference with the above thread. After being adviced by xxxtedyxxx to focus on other babes. I got another girl sha and we started chatting on whatsapp though she had known me before that but we hadn't met. I invited Her over and on meeting me she gave some greenlights which I understood. She came the following day and she told me she's fallen 4 me but I didn't tell Her I love Her sha. The following day again, we were alone together for my roommates had gone out. She told me though she loves me, she doesn't want to jump into any relationship. I was just staring at Her and before I knew it, she just started kissing me. I was confused for I had never been in such a situation before. I just started smooching and all that sha. She wanted me to have sex with Her but I just covered Her body back and said "No, I don't see myself doing this" she smiled and said she knew it from the beginning that I'm a different type of guy. She left sha and on getting home she called and thanked me for not having sex with Her that she respects that. She said she's sorry for being too forward that she seduced me. I just laughed and said nothing.
Guys, though I love Her, I don't love Her as much as I love the other girl I opened the other thread for. Pls, what can I do? Won't I look like a sissy to this new girl? I'm confused.
I used to have this girl that had a crush on me but I had a crush on som1 else so I went for the girl I had crush on I mean both of them wer beatiful and hot she politely turned me down I couldnt ask the one with a crush on me out because I didn't want her to feel like a plan B so you get the point

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
yes! And it's annoying. Just didn't want to talk; i was just looking at you guys in 3d
Sorry smiley
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teedawg:

I used to have this girl that had a crush on me but I had a crush on som1 else so I went for the girl I had crush on I mean both of them wer beatiful and hot she politely turned me down I couldnt ask the one with a crush on me out because I didn't want her to feel like a plan B so you get the point
hmmm, I get it
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Sorry smiley
no qualms sis

1 Like

Re: - by Teague4league(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mustiboy:
yes. Well well. But sex is just not my thing; I don't ball like that.
I promise u d girl will leave u for a much better guy who knows how to treat a needy girl nicely . You sound d*mb wit the sex not my thing talk bro . Wake up or maybe u just need deliverance
Re: - by Mustiboy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Teague4league:

I promise u d girl will leave u for a much better guy who knows how to treat a needy girl nicely . You sound d*mb wit the sex not my thing talk bro . Wake up or maybe u just need deliverance
ur opinion
Re: - by Tafari1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ooppss, good to know bro.
But why did you deactivated na, too many babes I guess? baddo baddest. lol
No be so o, You na bossman na... I forgot the password to the email.
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tafari1:
No be so o, You na bossman na... I forgot the password to the email.
Heheheheheh, me bossman ke, abeg stop given me false hope jor, them they see bossman for buhari regime?
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
MzLarem:

There is no perfect teacher or even learner, don't forget that. Lol
Derailed the thread? I don't think there is a word like derailing in love play. Hahahahahha

I have replied you on the other side, also a fb friend request from me waiting for your acceptance on Facebook.

How has your day been?
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
DaddySLY:
Greetings too wisest one. For this recession, any guy that harbor a gf have his self to blame o
Re: - by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

There is no perfect teacher or even learner, don't forget that. Lol
Derailed the thread? I don't think there is a word like derailing in love play. Hahahahahha

I have replied you on the other side, also a fb friend request from me waiting for your acceptance on Facebook.

How has your day been?
I cant see the love play

I think i might have deleted the request earlier...

My day was stressful,urs?
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
MzLarem:
I cant see the love play

I think i might have deleted the request earlier...

My day was stressful,urs?
Hahahahahaha, why the face? Ok, it's rough play and not love play.

Hmmmmm, what's your reason for deleting it if I may ask?

Ooppss, sorry for that, if you haven't gotten home, please do give yourself a cold shower when you get home and fix yourself something for dinner.

Nothing much, being indoor since morning, it has been this way for more than a month now, in another location away from my abode, no thanks to work.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahaha, why the face? Ok, it's rough play and not love play.

Hmmmmm, what's your reason for deleting it if I may ask?

Ooppss, sorry for that, if you haven't gotten home, please do give yourself a cold shower when you get home and fix yourself something for dinner.

Nothing much, being indoor since morning, it has been this way for more than a month now, in another location away from my abode, no thanks to work.
Good,its rough play grin

I didn't know it was you and i had no mutual friend or any kinda connection with the person.

Sorry bou that,find something fun to do.
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Good,its rough play grin

I didn't know it was you and i had no mutual friend or any kinda connection with the person.

Sorry bou that,find something fun to do.
Hahahaha, see you, fear fear, you had to squeeze your first when love was mentioned.

Hmmm, I thought as much, kindly go and accept it now, I just resend it.

Lol, no much fun here jare, and also my intention here isn't for pleasure but for business.
Re: - by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahaha, see you, fear fear, you had to squeeze your first when love was mentioned.

Hmmm, I thought as much, kindly go and accept it now, I just resend it.

Lol, no much fun here jare, and also my intention here isn't for pleasure but for business.
Why wont i squeeze it?? Recession has affected love too tongue

Ok,i will.

Alright then.
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Why wont i squeeze it?? Recession has affected love too tongue

Ok,i will.

Alright then.
Hehehehehe, hope the love also affected men's love to women in this recession.

How was your day, you went out or indoor?
Re: - by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hehehehehe, hope the love also affected men's love to women in this recession.
How was your day, you went out or indoor?
Only the men can answer that.
It was stressful,went out. yours?
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Only the men can answer that.

It was stressful,went out. yours?
Lol, do today women allow we men to decide on who to love and how to love?

Sorry about that, I guess Lagos and it's too many holdups was the cause of the stressful day?

Same thing as yesterday, indoor, putting codes together to form money. Hehehehe
Re: - by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, do today women allow we men to decide on who to love and how to love?

Sorry about that, I guess Lagos and it's too many holdups was the cause of the stressful day?

Same thing as yesterday, indoor, putting codes together to form money. Hehehehe
Some still do.

Nah,not really. Work was the cause.

How i wish i can sit indoor and be making money too grin..
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Some still do.

Nah,not really. Work was the cause.

How i wish i can sit indoor and be making money too grin..
Hmmmm, are you one of those that still do?
Ooppss, sorry about that miss temi.... Hahahahaha

Oya come ma let me reach you programming so that you can also stay indoor and be making money, all you would need is a computer and a brain that won't even have a space for a bf.

I am still waiting for you to go do justice to my request, tired of typing here.
Re: - by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, are you one of those that still do?
Ooppss, sorry about that miss temi.... Hahahahaha

Oya come ma let me reach you programming so that you can also stay indoor and be making money, all you would need is a computer and a brain that won't even have a space for a bf.

I am still waiting for you to go do justice to my request, tired of typing here.
Lol. Done.
Re: - by KINGinVAHALA: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol. Done.
Kisses!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female?? / Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? / Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.