Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13553 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:
Very well then. Fiction it remains.......
Ok bye.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

May be i shd take you through Daniel's prophecy in Daniel chapter 2. Its all there.
I've finished reading it. Not exactly sure how UN comes into this though.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Very well then. Fiction it remains.......

A wise man is he who studies and digests what he doesn't understand before he makes a final conclusion!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by ujiriukiri(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Be it a literal 666 mark or a microchip or whatever, anything that eases life is always better!
I don't believe in God, Jesus, Devil and all that jack sh!t
so, I'LL TAKE THE MARK happily tongue
while all those who don't are starving out waiting for a messiah, I'll be buying whatever I like with a big smile on my face grin
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:
Be it a literal 666 mark or a microchip or whatever, anything that eases life is always better!
while all those who don't are starving out waiting for a messiah, I'll be buying whatever I like with a big smile on my face grin
Talk is cheap!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by ujiriukiri(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

Immediately after Rapture.

United Nation will convene trying to explain to the world what just happened. Thats where the Man of Sin will begin his Ministry by proffering solutions to what shd be done next. His words will be licked up by all.

As prophecy goes, he'll assume the leadership of the UN and rule from there. In his peaceful years (3&half), he will indeed win the hearts of the people great and small.

Adolf Hitler will be a work in the Park when it comes to Oratory. With words he will melt hearts and make u fall in love.

Men will literary slap others who speak ill of him. He shall be a charmer.

He will rebuild Babylon and move the UN's HQ to
Babylon.

Above all Nations, he will favour Israel the most. He will help them built their temple.

The Muslims wont know what to do with him. The guy is just going to be very Sweet until he gets opposed.

The opposition will come from his seemingly favourite Nation, Israel. Thats because he will assume authority over their most Hallowed Temple, sit on a throne and declare to be worshiped by all as God.
They will cast him out as an impostor, Trouble will break out. Revelation 12 will kick into fulfillment.

Before now, the Gentile/Church dispensation (Which comes with the Grace for salvation) has been closed for the gentles, but opened to the Jews. Its at this point that the Jews will recognise and declare YASHUWA, as their Messiah.

Prior to this time, the Mark will be voluntary, but from this point on, the Mark will determine your survival.
No one will be forced to take it, but if you do not have it, stay home. No buying, no selling, no Medical care, nothing.

There shall be One Arm Force, One security operatives, One Religion, One currency which shall have no name.

Money shall no longer be identified by Dolloars or Pounds, it shall be in the Card. money in the Card has no name.

Wealth will mean nothing without the Mark, for the ONE WORLD ORGANIZATION shall completely take over the system.
Now they are in charge, but at least still allow us access, it will be different then.

Trouble is are coming people.

There shall be no escape. Death will be far, i mean suicide. The Will power to commit suicide will be taken away from us. Men will desire to die, but death will run from them.

Thank God, the left behinds who will believe shall only suffer persecution in Satans hands, but will be Sealed so that the woes that God will release on the ungodly wont hurt them.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Revelation:9:6

Anyone who listens to the atheists deceivers shd pray that they be dead before then.

BELIEVERS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK, If you are left behind.

So happy you have read the "Left Behind" series, because I have, and its just another fiction just like your Bible
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:

Lucky you!
You won't be alone facing the eternal consequence of myopic reasoning leading to catastrophic consequences.

Its your cup of tea and you shall drink all of it!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by ujiriukiri(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Talk is cheap!
So is the Bible! Preying on the weak minded who are looking for a big brother(God, Jesus etc) with supernatural powers to come alleviate their problems. Put your hands down and get working, you'll find no reason for God.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:

So happy you have read the "Left Behind" series, because I have, and its just another fiction just like your Bible

Time will tell!
Isn't it a free world? You can choose death when an opportunity of life is presented to you.

It is ultimately your choice and yours alone
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by ujiriukiri(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Lucky you!
You won't be alone facing the eternal consequence of myopic reasoning leading to catastrophic consequences.

Its your cup of tea and you shall drink all of it!

I love me a cup of tea especially when it doesn't contain the myths of the Bible!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:

So is the Bible! Preying on the weak minded who are looking for a big brother(God, Jesus etc) with supernatural powers to come alleviate their problems. Put your hands down and get working, you'll find no reason for God.

Let the strong bet their eternity over what they chose not to comprehend.

Let the weak take heed to the warning.

You forget that Christ did not come for the strong like you. He came so that the weak may have hope and life of fulfilment after death.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:

There are no atheists in foxholes!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
I've finished reading it. Not exactly sure how UN comes into this though.

This will be a long ride, so hold tight.
THE VISION.

Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
Daniel:2:32

His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Daniel:2:33

Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
Daniel:2:34

Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
Daniel:2:35

THE INTERPRETATION.
The great Image represents the world's Kingdoms and empires which will rule the world from when that vision was given to when Christ will come.

Daniel’s interpretation, given to him by God, explains that the statue represents a series of kingdoms, each less glorious than the one before, as indicated by the decreasing value of the metals. Daniel identifies Nebuchadnezzar as the head of gold, stating that God had given Nebuchadnezzar much power (Daniel 2:37-38). The next kingdom to arise will be inferior to Babylon, as will the next.

And yes, the Next empire was indeed inferior to rhe Babylonian Empire. It was divided into two, the Grecian and the Persian Empire.

The Next was brass. This was the Roman empire, (The legs of iron) Inferior to that last Persian Emperor, Alexander the Great.

The fall of the Roman Empire broke the worlds government into pieces and there have been wars until the world leaders agreed to form a united unified Government to guide them, Hence, the United Nation, being the FEET OF IRON AND CLAY of the image. Have you ever seen iron and clay bonding together?

Iron is stronger than Clay. look inside the United Nations and see Nations which represents Iron and those that represents Clay.

America, united Kingdom. Russia, China, Germany mention them, these nations holds the UN together, (Iron) Others like Arabs, Africans and other Countries represent the Clay.

They never actually come to an agreement on what to do, that's becos, Iron and Clay Cant mix.

UNITED NATIONS SHALL BE THE LAST GOVERNMENT ON EARTH BEFORE THE COMING OF CHRIST.

According to Revelation 17:12-13, we know that the Antichrist will lead a coalition of ten nations (the statue’s ten toes?). And we know that Christ will defeat the forces of the Antichrist (Revelation 17:14).

THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST

Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

After that, Jesus will overthrow the Antichrist and will set up His kingdom—the rock smashes the image—and the kingdoms of this world will “become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever” (Revelation 11:15).

There it is.
LET HIM THAT HAVE EAR HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYETH TO THE WORLD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:

I love me a cup of tea especially when it doesn't contain the myths of the Bible!
The tea leaves are made from the leaves of regret mixed with bitterness and anguish!

And the good news is that the words of the bible are missen from it.

Its Your choice!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

THE VISION.

Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

THE INTERPRETATION.
The great Image represents the world's Kingdoms and empires which will rule the world from when that vision was given to when Christ will come.

Daniel’s interpretation, given to him by God, explains that the statue represents a series of kingdoms, each less glorious than the one before, as indicated by the decreasing value of the metals. Daniel identifies Nebuchadnezzar as the head of gold, stating that God had given Nebuchadnezzar much power (Daniel 2:37-38). The next kingdom to arise will be inferior to Babylon, as will the next.

And yes, the Next empire was indeed inferior to rhe Babylonian Empire. It was divided into two, the Grecian and the Persian Empire.

The Next was brass. This was the Roman empire, (The legs of iron) Inferior to that last Persian Emperor, Alexander the Great.

The fall of the Roman Empire broke the worlds government into pieces and there have been wars until the world leaders agreed to form a united unified Government to guide them, Hence, the United Nation, being the FEET OF IRON AND CLAY of the image. Have you ever seen iron and clay bonding together?

Iron is stronger than Clay. look inside the United Nations and see Nations which represents Iron and those that represents Clay.

America, united Kingdom. Russia, China, Germany mention them, these nations holds the UN together, (Iron) Others like Arabs, Africans and other Countries represent the Clay.

They never actually come to an agreement on what to do, that's becos, Iron and Clay Cant mix.

UNITED NATIONS SHALL BE THE LAST GOVERNMENT ON EARTH BEFORE THE COMING OF CHRIST.

According to Revelation 17:12-13, we know that the Antichrist will lead a coalition of ten nations (the statue’s ten toes?). And we know that Christ will defeat the forces of the Antichrist (Revelation 17:14).

THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST

After that, Jesus will overthrow the Antichrist and will set up His kingdom—the rock smashes the image—and the kingdoms of this world will “become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever” (Revelation 11:15).

There it is.

Thanks Sis for explaining these things to them. Unfortunately men love darkness and ignorance rather than light.

Seeing, they do see without seeing!
Hearing, they hear without hearing!
The delusion is strong
The Pride a chain
The Son of Perdition would not listen
The son of Perdition will not hear
Until the time of grace expires
Until weeping and gnashing of their teeth becomes an endless reality.

But, let still sound the warning
A few might still be saved
Even if it is by the skin of their teeth
That would be Joy, endless joy
That one who was lost, is FOUND

Keep up the good work Sis!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

What do you tell a primary school student who sincerely asks for the derivation of the Schrödinger wave equation?

Wait till you finish secondary school!

On the contrary, not when my reputation is at stake.

If such a pupil tries to bring my reputation to a disrepute, I'd have to not just furnish such an 'insolent' child with the answer he seeks, but also expose his ignorance for daring his superior.

So you see brother, such a child must not be allowed to go scot free, lest he goes about spreading the news of his teacher's incompetency.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

A wise man is he who studies and digests what he doesn't understand before he makes a final conclusion!

Only if the wise man truly acted in ignorance, which in this case has not been proven- the wise man conclusion has not been proven wrong!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

On the contrary, not when my reputation is at stake.

If such a pupil tries to bring my reputation to a disrepute, I'd have to not just furnish such an 'insolent' child with the answer he seeks, but also expose his ignorance for daring his superior.

So you see brother, such a child must not be allowed to go scot free, lest he goes about spreading the news of his teacher's incompetency.

I am sure you said this because you don't have a clue to what the Schrödinger wave equation is.

Atari ajanaku, ki I s'eru ori omode
Meaning
There are some responsibilities impossible for a child to carry!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Only if the wise man truly acted in ignorance, which in this case has not been proven- the wise man conclusion has not been proven wrong!

When a wise man doesn't understand a mystery, he slows down to think ad process ALL the available information rather than brey about things he doesn't know much about.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

I am sure you said this because you don't have a clue to what the Schrödinger wave equation is.

Atari ajanaku, ki I s'eru ori omode
Meaning
There are some responsibilities impossible for a child to carry!

Watch it bro, you may severely burn your fingers.

Anyways, I know divertionary tactics when I see them. So, I can as well bear with you.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

When a wise man doesn't understand a mystery, he slows down to think ad process ALL the available information rather than brey about things he doesn't know much about.

Very lame attempt. The wise man indeed is wise in this matter, and his conclusion, sure.

Yes, it remains this way until proven otherwise.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Watch it bro, you may severely burn your fingers.

Anyways, I know divertionary tactics when I see them. So, I can as well bear with you.

Thanks for the warning. I will be more cautious LOL!

You got the answers suitable for your level and depth.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Very lame attempt. The wise man indeed is wise in this matter, and his conclusion, sure.

Yes, it remains this way until proven otherwise.

Arrogance always cloud sound judgement.
A wise man is he who his cup of learning is NEVER full!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Thanks for the warning. I will be more cautious LOL!

You got the answers suitable for your level and depth.

Hmm. I can as well excuse your ignorance, for you know not what you speak and blatantly affirmed.

Such needless show of shame. SMH
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Arrogance always cloud sound judgement. A wise man is he who his cup of learning is NEVER full!
Piece of advice: Find babies and tell them your tales.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Hmm. I can as well excuse your ignorance, for you know not what you speak and blatantly affirmed.

Such needless show of shame. SMH

Thanks oh Wise One!
Time always prove who is right and who is wrong.
Time,my friend is the unbiased umpire

I am patient.
You certainly will remember shadeyinka: he warned you!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Thanks Sis for explaining these things to them. Unfortunately men love darkness and ignorance rather than light.

Seeing, they do see without seeing!
Hearing, they hear without hearing!
The delusion is strong
The Pride a chain
The Son of Perdition would not listen
The son of Perdition will not hear
Until the time of grace expires
Until weeping and gnashing of their teeth becomes an endless reality.

But, let still sound the warning
A few might still be saved
Even if it is by the skin of their teeth
That would be Joy, endless joy
That one who was lost, is FOUND

Keep up the good work Sis!
Good bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

Good bless you sir.

You too.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:
Ok bye.
Bye dear.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
ujiriukiri:

Ok sir.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

THE VISION.

THE INTERPRETATION.

THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST

There it is.

Hey God! So I should forget about my ambition of becoming the UN Secretary- General, lest I find myself in cahoots with the Anti-Christ. This is bad.
Next question: Who is the anti-christ. Any ideas?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by ujiriukiri(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
And people continue to use the Bible as a reference undecided
Do you read the whole Bible or just part you are told to read in church?
How about the Quran or the Torah? or any other religious book?

When you read it all up, let me know! I'll be happy to point out all the jack sh!t they all say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.