Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13547 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Hey God! So I should forget about my ambition of becoming the UN Secretary- General, lest I find myself in cahoots with the Anti-Christ. This is bad.
Next question: Who is the anti-christ. Any ideas?
His identity can not be revealed until after the Rapture.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians:2:3.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Hey God! So I should forget about my ambition of becoming the UN Secretary- General, lest I find myself in cahoots with the Anti-Christ. This is bad.
He hasnt been revealed yet. Keep your Ambition alive,
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Thanks oh Wise One!
Time always prove who is right and who is wrong.
Time,my friend is the unbiased umpire

I am patient.
You certainly will remember shadeyinka: he warned you!

You're right. I'd certainly remember shadeyinka as one misguided fellow who peddles lies so blatantly. And when he was challenged to defend the hope that is in him according to scripture (1 Peter 3:15), he starts foaming in the mouth, employing all known divertionary tactics best suited for 'babies'.

The scripture talks of certain persons wandering into vain discussion and confidently making assertions without understanding either what they are saying or the things about which they assert (1 Timothy 1:6-7). You brother, fits this description perfectly.

Having failed to make your defense according to scripture, it can be concluded then that you're simply a babbler who knows not what you're saying.

Yes!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2016
TomHagen:
I've finished reading it. Not exactly sure how UN comes into this though.
the book of daniel is a failed prophetic book about the end of the world..at a very different time than ours..i.e ages ago
but of course...the christians;with master skills in cutting-out will take various stuffs and merge it with revelation...
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2016
TomHagen:
There are no atheists in foxholes!
even you know better than this... Dont tell me you're going backwards because you became a christian? undecided
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by jonbellion(m): 2:18am On Nov 07, 2016
TomHagen:
How does a person go about this? I just want to see where the UN reference comes from.
don't mind them jare they aren't even sure. Some people said it'll NASA that'll explain away the supposed event. So basically every good christian would disappear and the rest of the world won't realise Christianity is true and oppose the antichrist more than support him ehn?? They'll stupidly believe UN and NASA. even when I was a christian rapture doctrine never made the slightest bit of common sense. It was invented by john Darby in the 19th century
Dude you can be UN sectary general if you want. All these end time prophecy warriors from every generation since the supposed death of jesus' Christ would not let somebody hear word because they feel the world would end soon so we should all just be mumu
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 2:42am On Nov 07, 2016
jonbellion:
don't mind them jare they aren't even sure. Some people said it'll NASA that'll explain away the supposed event. So basically every good christian would disappear and the rest of the world won't realise Christianity is true and oppose the antichrist more than support him ehn?? They'll stupidly believe UN and NASA. even when I was a christian rapture doctrine never made the slightest bit of common sense. It was invented by john Darby in the 19th century
Dude you can be UN sectary general if you want. All these end time prophecy warriors from every generation since the supposed death of jesus' Christ would not let somebody hear word because they feel the world would end soon so we should all just be mumu
the worst part is that the book of revelation wasnt written for them nor directed to them nor talking about their timeline nor in anyway connected to them(today's christians.)
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by jonbellion(m): 3:13am On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

the worst part is that the book of revelation wasnt written for them nor directed to them nor talking about their timeline nor in anyway connected to them(today's christians.)
thier matter just tire person
Christianity and confusion

1 Share

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 4:40am On Nov 07, 2016
TomHagen:

He doesn't exist yet (at least officially)
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 4:46am On Nov 07, 2016
ujiriukiri:
And people continue to use the Bible as a reference undecided
Do you read the whole Bible or just part you are told to read in church?
How about the Quran or the Torah? or any other religious book?

When you read it all up, let me know! I'll be happy to point out all the jack sh!t they all say.

Tell us what the "Book of Atheism" tells us if it exists anywhere.

The other books have their own position, it you are an expert, TELL us.

You don't have a clue yet make the loudest noise.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:

You're right. I'd certainly remember shadeyinka as one misguided fellow who peddles lies so blatantly. And when he was challenged to defend the hope that is in him according to scripture (1 Peter 3:15), he starts foaming in the mouth, employing all known divertionary tactics best suited for 'babies'.

The scripture talks of certain persons wandering into vain discussion and confidently making assertions without understanding either what they are saying or the things about which they assert (1 Timothy 1:6-7). You brother, fits this description perfectly.

Having failed to make your defense according to scripture, it can be concluded then that you're simply a babbler who knows not what you're saying.

Yes!

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
My o my!
I never knew you were a theologian, we how you are quoting scriptures like a pastor. Tell me when you open church, maybe I will consider becoming one of your members! grin LOL

Bravo!

2 Thess2:7-11
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Have you not received your answers?
Pro 26:4

Pro 26:5
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

the book of daniel is a failed prophetic book about the end of the world..at a very different time than ours..i.e ages ago
but of course...the christians;with master skills in cutting-out will take various stuffs and merge it with revelation...

Pastor Raphie:
Since you know the right answer, preach your version!

Unmearge the books and create a post to teach yours!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2016
jonbellion:

You will notice that your contribution to this post is null. Discuss your own version.

The question still is peradventure the truth of the mark 666 becomes apparent, will you still take the mark?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:25am On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

No problem.
Suppose for once, it happens either as a coincidence or factual event, will you go ahead and recieve the mark?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by ujiriukiri(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

Tell us what the "Book of Atheism" tells us if it exists anywhere.

The other books have their own position, it you are an expert, TELL us.

You don't have a clue yet make the loudest noise.

"Book of Atheism"?
Atheist just think, they aren't dogmatic or follow faith blindly!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

Pastor Raphie:
Since you know the right answer, preach your version!

Unmearge the books and create a post to teach yours!
preach? Haaa...i'll pass...
If i wanted to open a thread about it...i would have done long ago...but its a failed prophetic book..the book of daniel has no connection to christians..
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by jonbellion(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

You will notice that your contribution to this post is null. Discuss your own version.

The question still is peradventure the truth of the mark 666 becomes apparent, will you still take the mark?
lol if it turns out I was wrong which is quite unlikely I wont
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

No problem.
Suppose for once, it happens either as a coincidence or factual event, will you go ahead and recieve the mark?
what? No..

but no such thing is happening...not in this timeline or the next one...
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Shadeyinka, Analice107, Jonbellion, all,

The book of Revelations most importantly as with other books of the Bible are not meant to be interpreted literally, this is the mistake that you all have made on this thread.

The mark of the beast is not a literal mark, like someone branding another person, or some tattoo, or some microchip embedded under the skin, No. there are 2 types of marks

The mark of God
The Mark of the beast

The mark of God is the law, ordinances and commandments of God.

When Israel was taken out of Egypt, God gave them His mark, which is His commandments and commanded them to put it on their foreheads, and on their right hands.

Deuteronomy 11:18
Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

The kingdom of God was temporarily taken away when Israel was conquered by Babylon. Beasts took over the earth. The beastly kingdoms are Babylon, Persia, Greek, and Rome. They are the beasts that rose from the sea in Daniel.

The mark of the beast are the laws and commandments and ways of the beast. To survive in the kingdom of the beast, you have to have the mark of the beast. Everyone will have the mark of the beast in the kingdom of the beast, the key is that you should not conform to the ways of the beast. if the orientations of the beast is left, just go right, if the beast says yes, just say no. We are all now in the kingdom of the beast, we all must have the mark to survive in his kingdom, it is his kingdom. But we do not have to conform to the ways thinking and orientation of the beast. Everything we do in this world is buying and selling. Selling our skills and time and buying money.

Revelation 13:16-17
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In the kingdom of the beast which we all are in presently, everyone has the mark. In the kingdom of God that ware all are anxiously expecting, everyone will have he mark of God.

Further reading https://www.nairaland.com/2197728/mark-beast
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

The book of Revelations most importantly as with other books of the Bible are not meant to be interpreted literally, this is the mistake that you all have made on this thread.

The mark of the beast is not a literal mark, like someone branding another person, or some tattoo, or some microchip embedded under the skin, No. there are 2 types of marks

The mark of God
The Mark of the beast

When Israel was taken out of Egypt, God gave them His mark, which is His commandments and commanded them to put it on their foreheads, and on their right hands.

Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

The kingdom of God was temporarily taken away when Israel was conquered by Babylon. Beasts took over the earth. The beastly kingdoms are Babylon, Persia, Greek, and Rome. They are the beasts that rose from the sea in Daniel.

The mark of the beast are the laws and commandments and ways of the beast. To survive in the kingdom of the beast, you have to have the mark of the beast. Everyone will have the mark of the beast in the kingdom of the beast, the key is that you should not conform to the ways of the beast. if the orientations of the beast is left, just go right, if the beast says yes, just say no. We are all now in the kingdom of the beast, we all must have the mark to survive in his kingdom, it is his kingdom. But we do not have to conform to the ways thinking and orientation of the beast. Everything we do in this world is buying and selling. Selling our skills and time and buying money.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In the kingdom of the beast which we all are in presently, everyone has the mark. In the kingdom of God that ware all are anxiously expecting, everyone will have he mark of God.

Your Excellency sir. The mark of the beast gets printed on the foreheads and at the back of the hands literarily?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by MrPresident1: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
analice107:

Your Excellency sir. The mark of the beast gets printed on the foreheads and at the back of the hands literarily?

No Sweetheart. Abso-freaking-lutely no.

The mark of the beast is the thinking, orientations, attitudes, proclivities, and philosophies of the beast. Godlessness

The mark of God is the thinking, orientations, attitudes, proclivities, and philosophies of God. Godliness.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

My o my!
I never knew you were a theologian, we how you are quoting scriptures like a pastor. Tell me when you open church, maybe I will consider becoming one of your members! grin LOL

Bravo!

Have you not received your answers?
Pro 26:4

Pro 26:5

Ironically, who is a fool but he who babbles without cogent proofs to defend the tales he foolishly asserts

One wonders why it has suddenly becomes rocket science for you to defend your follies which you confidently boast of. Let it be known that throwing shade in this matter, or employing diversionary tactics to cover up your myths means you'd get burn severely.

To the crux of the matter again. Could you please explain or as the scripture puts it, defend (1 Peter 3:15) the hope that is in you as concerning your fictitious claim of a "rapture"? Please kindly furnish me with detailed biblical proofs about this event. As a clue (since it seems you're completely lost), start with the meaning of rapture and where it is taught in the Bible. C'mon...... don't see it as an attempt to fry your arse, no! It is actually part of your responsibilities according to 1 Peter 3:15, which you ignorantly ignored!

Now, where you're unable to defend this tales of yours as did by my sister (analice107), you are to borrow a leaf from her and chicken out honorably—of course, I can as well bear with you. But let me warn that should you insist on dancing in the market square unfortified, then your unclothedness shall be exposed and your shame, colossal!

PS: Yes, just in case you can't do it alone, then go ahead and call friends to save your arse. At least, I'm a very liberal type.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
ujiriukiri:

"Book of Atheism"?
Atheist just think, they aren't dogmatic or follow faith blindly!
I believe you understand the meaning and context of the quotation marks.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

preach? Haaa...i'll pass...
If i wanted to open a thread about it...i would have done long ago...but its a failed prophetic book..the book of daniel has no connection to christians..

I meant, "Preach the end of the world as it suits the spirit of atheism". You and I know that the sun will not exist indefinitely.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

I meant, "Preach the end of the world as it suits the spirit of atheism". You and I know that the sun will not exist indefinitely.
yes..i know...but its very far off...so i see no need for it...
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
jonbellion:
lol if it turns out I was wrong which is quite unlikely I wont

I appreciate your sincerity and you have my respect. What you are saying is that you are open to evidences which is good.

Although, if it does happen, prepare to be tortured and finally executed for your new faith. Many will not be able to stand the pain and the delusion will be worse than now. There shall be enough evidence then to prove that God doesn't exist.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:

Ironically, who is a fool but he who babbles without cogent proofs to defend the tales he foolishly asserts

One wonders why it has suddenly becomes rocket science for you to defend your follies which you confidently boast of. Let it be known that throwing shade in this matter, or employing diversionary tactics to cover up your myths means you'd get burn severely.

To the crux of the matter again. Could you please explain or as the scripture puts it, defend (1 Peter 3:15) the hope that is in you as concerning your fictitious claim of a "rapture"? Please kindly furnish me with detailed biblical proofs about this event. As a clue (since it seems you're completely lost), start with the meaning of rapture and where it is taught in the Bible. C'mon...... don't see it as an attempt to fry your arse, no! It is actually part of your responsibilities according to 1 Peter 3:15, which you ignorantly ignored!

Now, where you're unable to defend this tales of yours as did by my sister (analice107), you are to borrow a leaf from her and chicken out honorably—of course, I can as well bear with you. But let me warn that should you insist on dancing in the market square unfortified, then your unclothedness shall be exposed and your shame, colossal!

PS: Yes, just in case you can't do it alone, then go ahead and call friends to save your arse. At least, I'm a very liberal type.
Guy if you have followed me up, you shd know i can take you up well, but i decided to ignore you.

It gives me Joy to ignore you.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

what? No..

but no such thing is happening...not in this timeline or the next one...

The question is too easy except for dogmatic bigots. Rephrased, its like saying,:

If the movie MATRIX was true, would you take the PILL?

The question wasn't about whether you believe the rapture or the bible or NOT.

Would you take the Mark?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
analice107:

Guy if you have followed me up, you shd know i can take you up well, but i decided to ignore you.

It gives me Joy to ignore you.

I can imagine dear—that joy that comes from saving your arse from imminent embarrassment.

It's okay, I can bear quite frankly with you. At least, you know when to call it quit.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

The mark of God
The Mark of the beast

I perfectly understand you and respect your position. Most Adventist hold your position and even though I disagree with their final conclusion, I still truthfully respect that they are more heaven conscious than most Pentecostal or evangelical Christians.

Now, I agree with you that the mark of the beast is not a physical mark. It is a spiritual mark. It may have a physical emblem of the spiritual mark because
1. No one can buy or sell without the mark (a form of financial system)
2. There must be a way to identify and hunt down dissidents.
3. A special disease comes upon those who has the mark.

Why do I hold a different position?
1. Can one repent after taking the mark?
Rev 14:9-10
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb
:

Another scripture:
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
2. There are many Antichrists but their is ONE "the Antichrist" who will be supported by the False Prophet and the Beast. That Antichrist is yet to be.
3. The mark of the beast is put either on the forehead or on the right hand. It looks like it is a mark of allegiance to Satan.
4. If the mark of the beast is sunday worship, it excludes the atheists, Buddhists, Moslems, idol worshippers etc. But the mark involves ALL great and small
4. Prophecy usually remains a code until the appointed time all of us are expected to study to understand and be wise because we have been guided progressively to the truth.

I love the matured way you presented your side.

Maranatha!

The mark of the beast is the equivalence of the seal of the Holy Spirit.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

yes..i know...but its very far off...so i see no need for it...

It just means that if you don't have a message, stop being the "spectator coach" of a football team!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by raphieMontella: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

The question is too easy except for dogmatic bigots. Rephrased, its like saying,:

If the movie MATRIX was true, would you take the PILL?

The question wasn't about whether you believe the rapture or the bible or NOT.

Would you take the Mark?
like i said...NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO / The Basis Of Human Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.