Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Can't Our Soldiers Complain Of Their Withhold Allowance Without Being Killed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Our Soldiers Complain Of Their Withhold Allowance Without Being Killed? (365 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Why Do Girls Withhold Sex After A Big Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Our Soldiers Complain Of Their Withhold Allowance Without Being Killed? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2016
I presume the ambushed of our recently killed soldiers has to do with their recent complaint about the shortchanged and withheld of their allowances by the COAS,buratai.Of the three armedforces that are always deploy to a war zone,the army are the only personnel whose allowances are always cut by their superior.The navy and air force are paid complete.Still they want the army rank and file to be disciplined while the ogas are not.
RIP to our galant soldiers who were recently ambushed by buratai secret militants.
A minute silence for them.

(1) (Reply)

All I Want For Christmas Is You / Drop Ur Boo / Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.