Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (1054 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by ohn1759: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2016
What's the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?
#Palmgossip
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Hygiene first.. Then manners follows
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2016
...it used to be bœœbz grin
but now..... grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by laurenziz6(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2016
*In inyanya's voice* figure 8 ooo
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Blackskinned: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Walai i really don't know! angry cos lotta girls with diff attributes have attracted me. But i know it must be the hole smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by jejemanito: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Just be different from the everyday bimbo around

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by zinachidi(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2016
i like smart girls, thats what attracts me to a lady.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Fajs: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2016
I like ugly gals
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mrjaybaba(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2016
Her Balloon de chest,........................... grin

Every other thing follows
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by wizrose(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2016
it all depend on hole if de hole is tight dat will be amazing grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Phranex(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2016
I like smart girls... If they are programmers.... I would literally worship them
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Chidonc(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Ur hairstyle
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Matthiasdav: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
The Carmel toe
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by STENON(f): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
intelligence.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Confidence ....that is just sexy in a guy
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
personality, reserved girl, but must be presentable and smart bc dullards turns me off
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Jenny1010(f): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
In Psquare voice: " bank alert "
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jenny1010:
In Psquare voice: " bank alert "
nice advert but sorry my dear, sales are done on the streets at night not here
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Olasco93: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
The words that proceed out of her mouth, Her views about life. Out of the abundance of the Heart, the mouth speaks.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Mustiboy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
The physical appearance overall. Then, other attributes can follow
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MrBiggzz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
her overall looks, d way she walks, manners, intelligence..
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by franklyn00(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Figure 8
soft nyash
tight pvssy
smart brain
soft body
soft hand _ not fire wood hands o
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
If it's on a faceless forum like this, her good attitudes first, however in the long run, only her good persona (physical appearance) and attributes in particular will sustain it.

Meanwhile, if it's offline, her good persona first then quickly followed by her good attitudes, yet only her good attributes will sustain it in the long run.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of This Scenario / Prostitutes Offer Christmas Promo, Reduce Sex Fee To N500 Per Round / Cheating Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.