Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (936 Views)

Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by ohn1759: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2016
in my experience i have found that the more at home with herself and confident a woman is, the more open she is to meeting new friends (and this includes men). it is usually the uptight, "i am going to play hard to get even if it kills me" sort of women that end up with 8 months of lonely nights every year. don't get me wrong. playing hard to get when its done with moderation is neccessary for a healthy balance of the dating game. its when it gets taken to the extrem (and trust me our nigerian girls and maybe women in generally know how to do this) that it really gets crazy.
In my experience also, the best of women really don't play too hard to get. remember, the best things if life are free; that includes the best wives and lovers.
To our ladies, please don't over do it, do us both a favor and lets get together and build big happy families grin
#Palmgossip

1 Like

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by gabinogem(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Who u dey tell...our Nigerian girls!? People way take dating as poverty alleviation scheme. I laugh in swahili cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Una must die on top our matter grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by fayded(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2016
true talk bro
naija girls tire me...once ur cute nd u have self confidence..and ur on d right career path..they believe u re a player...I ve been single for some time now..not because I dnt the try,buh most gals already think am Dating..buh am not
its sooooo frustrating..they will now be playing over-hard to get..
Dts how one girl told me..all doctors cheat,I was now tryna explain dt I do not..am not even 1 yet..she is now doing shakara..
d worst is I dnt have time..I really do not..dt lil time I spare for u..just maintain na..let's get ds going..
nweiz..me I dne tire..when d right gal comes.. she comes..simple
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by tee59(f): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2016
What abt guys too dat play hard to get?Or do u tnk na only woman dey play hard to get ni.One thing i kno is dat,d responsible and decent ones dnt always play hard to get.Once she has interest and feelns for u,she wont prove difficult to get.But u guys are unpredictable.At times u prefer to chase dose ones provn hard to get tnkn dose dat gvs in easily doesnt av standard.By d tim u move closer to dose who doesnt gv u heart attack to get,u wil discover dat dey are really nice and gud set of people wth beauty,intelligence & morals.

1 Like

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by captainbangz: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Even me sef?
Fabulocity:
Una must die on top our matter grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Terryindeed: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
I get easily irritated when a girl plays hard to get, it's harder coming back to be her friend not even a lover after turning me down. If you form for me, I will forget about you.

1 Like

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
tee59:
What abt guys too dat play hard to get?Or do u tnk na only woman dey play hard to get ni.One thing i kno is dat,d responsible and decent ones dnt always play hard to get.Once she has interest and feelns for u,she wont prove difficult to get.But u guys are unpredictable.At times u prefer to chase dose ones provn hard to get tnkn dose dat gvs in easily doesnt av standard.By d tim u move closer to dose who doesnt gv u heart attack to get,u wil discover dat dey are really nice and gud set of people wth beauty,intelligence & morals.
Nice, we'll take note of that.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by ElsonMorali: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
That kinda ploy doesn't work on me. sad

Don't have time to be playing unnecessary games.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by franklyn00(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Are you kidding me? I love the game.

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Reasons Why Good Guys Don't Come For You / Why Should I Save Sex For Marriage / Father Beating Daughter In Ebonyi State After Caught Her Having S*x (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.