Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? (767 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by LifestyleTonite: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Almost everyone is guilty of this:

Hoping that they become better in life to the extent that their Ex comes back begging.
Becoming better might be in terms of beauty and financial status.

Is your Ex looking and even doing better than you?
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by alBHAGDADI: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
I was invited to a Yoruba child naming ceremony sometime ago in Lagos (actually, it was my friend that pulled me along). We all know how Yorubas love to make their parties elaborate. Different food and drinks were being served to the point that I ate and drank till I almost quenched.

I and my friend were still commenting on the magnificent house and the 3 flashy cars parked in the house when another invitee who knew the hosts started giving us more info about them. Then he pointed towards a lovely looking lady whom he said is the mother of the child whose naming ceremony it is. To my greatest surprise, it was an Ex I dumped years ago now married to a very rich guy.

I still remember the distance I trekked home that night cos the amount we budgeted for transport wasn't enough to take us back home cos those stupid danfo drivers hiked the fare towards evening time. Since then, I've made it a point not to mistreat anyone again.
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by LifestyleTonite: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I was invited to a Yoruba child naming ceremony sometime ago in Lagos (actually, it was my friend that pulled me along). We all know how Yorubas love to make their parties elaborate. Different food and drinks were being served to the point that I ate and drank till I almost quenched.

I and my friend were still commenting on the magnificent house and the 3 flashy cars parked in the house when another invitee who knew the hosts started giving us more info about them. Then he pointed towards a lovely looking lady whom he said is the mother of the child whose naming ceremony it is. To my greatest surprise, it was an Ex I dumped years ago now married to a very rich guy.

I still remember the distance I trekked home that night cos the amount we budgeted for transport wasn't enough to take us back home cos those stupid danfo drivers hiked the fare towards evening time. Since then, I've made it a point not to mistreat anyone again.
Serves you right. grin

But what exactly did she do that made you dump her?

How To Make Your Boyfriend Very Good In Bed
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by alBHAGDADI: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
Serves you right. grin

But what exactly did she do that made you dump her?

How To Make Your Boyfriend Very Good In Bed
I felt I had become too good for her.
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
oh no... She's not... She's dating a yahoo BOY..... A fraudster nd scammer that owns a car.

Me, i make my money legally. So i'm better
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by alBHAGDADI: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh no... She's not... She's dating a yahoo BOY..... A fraudster nd scammer that owns a car.

Me, i make my money legally. So i'm better
So long the yahoo boy is richer than you, this world of degenerates will always rater her to be better than you.

What a decaying world.
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
So long the yahoo boy is richer than you, this world of degenerates will always rater her to be better than you.

What a decaying world.
o tell yu bro.... Legal money is by far better than illegal cash. I coulda become a scammer too buh there's no honour in it.

I've got plans for the future, her boo dsnt... I win.
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by alBHAGDADI: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
o tell yu bro.... Legal money is by far better than illegal cash. I coulda become a scammer too buh there's no honour in it.

I've got plans for the future, her boo dsnt... I win.
honor is dead and gone. Criminals are now celebrities.
Re: Is Your Ex Doing Better Than You? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
honor is dead and gone. Criminals are now celebrities.
well said bro. Very true

(1) (Reply)

Quick Advice Needed.... / 1st Wedding Anniversary & Birthday Today. / Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.