Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory (18737 Views)

BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Well. I am Igbo, but I was supporting Clinton and not Trump.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Boomark(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
The visit by the Northern governors to Clinton with their agenda is now a waste. It is time for Biafrans to visit Trump.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Ventura1: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Igbo MUMU! level is not here on earth, what do they think they stand to gain from Trump presidency, he has sounded it clear that he's for Americans.

9 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by SirVintageCock: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2016
And your points is
Mumuzised and zombified bigot.
Ventura1:
Igbo MUMU! level is not here on earth, what do they think they stand to gain from Trump presidency, he has sounded it clear that he's for Americans.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by tyrant111: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2016
W
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

And you sure say you get sense... why think of supporting clinton when trump has declared his anti Muslim stance.

Guy you've been showing some symptoms of either compromise or self ego lately but time will tell...

Congratulations to Trump

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by KINGwax007(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2016
freeze001:
All dem dirty wet blankets foolishly asking whether Trump is pro-Igbo and all that bullshït...y'all make me laugh. Why are u all peeing in ur pants? People love and support different causes for different reasons, it's none of ur damned business! Let people celebrate that which they supported.

I have seen so many posts on this forum ragging Igbos and the IPOB for supporting Trump and it's only fear and insecurity that makes idiots like u do that. It's a function of choice! He represents some of what Igbos identify with to a large extent. He is unconventional and bucks the norm...no other people epitomise that than the Igbos. Choke on it haters, y'all made ur choices so live with it or die...changes nothing!

peeing in which pants? Maybe if you see your brain as an app, u might start using it.. grin cheesy who gives a fucck abt trump or Clinton? What u failed to realise is, non of them give a fucck abt u being black or talk less of being a biafran.

Whether u see Nigeria as a country to fucck without allies all depends on the same self delusion u and ur great grandfather's had and is indulging yourself in..

8 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

And you sure say you get sense... why think of supporting clinton when trump has declared his anti Muslim stance.

Guy you've been showing some symptoms of either compromise or self ego lately but time will tell...

Congratulations to Trump

Too much praises causes this
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Thayvid(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2016
I don't get. What's trump got to do with Biafra

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by asorocker: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wonder oooo..

Keep wondering ooo, it is no longer business as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by kachi19: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2016
wait oh am i d only Igbo guys who don't support this while biafran brohuahua. If there are others pls wave ur hands for the Lord so children of Trump can welcome u

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Congratulations to Trump

Loved Clintons right from Bill.

America foreign policy is ran by forces greater than POTUS. I don't think Clinton/ Trump victory will change US policy towards Nigeria.

Trump or Clinton, nothing changes. Nobody will give us Biafra, Its something we must take by ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Lets see how far he gonna go with that...
BC right abt now I've withdrawn such praise until he does a sober reflection on the new path he chose to troll...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Which praises biko?

It's a reflex action for me to defend Igboland and her integrity. It's not something done out of desire to attract accolades.
I'm not one for herd mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Am a trump supporter myself but I don't see how this may benefit those seeking the actualization of Brafra. I honestly think that had more chance with Hillary Clinton. Trump has always wanted America to restrict its influence outside America. And that was one of the reasons I wanted him to be president. For all those talking about Russia, I know Russia and Iran are allies and of course Iran would want nothing else than to see isreal wiped off the map.it was always my belief that biafrans are pro isreal. So be careful what you wish for cos you might get it.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Ventura1: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2016
SirVintageCock:
And your points is
Mumuzised and zombified bigot.

Tell me what igbo stand to gain from Trump presidency, will he construct the 2nd Niger bridge or declare Biafra Republic or influence the release of Nnamdi or approves Dollar to Igbo to continue importing junks to Nigeria or declare all igbo's citizens of America? I don't know?

6 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
Am a trump supporter myself but I don't see how this may benefit those seeking the actualization of Brafra. I honestly think that had more chance with Hillary Clinton. Trump has always wanted America to restrict its influence outside America. And that was one of the reasons I wanted him to be president. For all those talking about Russia, I know Russia and Iran are allies and of course Iran would want nothing else than to see isreal wiped off the map.it was always my belief that biafrans are pro isreal. So be careful what you wish for cos you might get it.

If America restricts it's influence on Nigeria( ie withdraws any support it currently renders Nigeria) then it's good news for Biafrans.

We can handle Nigeria if the entire world powers. ( Britain, US,China,USSR,France) stay neutral.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by drnoel: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2016
dominique:
And trump is pro-Igbo I suppose undecided

Allow those chalatants above to celebrate their ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Loved Clintons right from Bill.

America foreign policy is ran by forces greater than POTUS. I don't think Clinton/ Trump victory will change US policy towards Nigeria.

Trump or Clinton, nothing changes. Nobody will give us Biafra, Its something we must take by ourselves.

[b]That's for sure, when personal things becomes public as against the overall interest when rightfully should have been kept for yourself then something is wrong...
You need to re-examine yourself BC we all know you about to loose it and it will be painful for us to loose someone like you.. seriously it gonna pain but we will overgrown it if worst happens.

My nigga lemme tell you, you can't conclude like that some US policies can be overwritten for good and God's willing it can favour us direct or indirectly if not for one thing believe that God works in his own time and in mysterious ways.

Trump is a Republican and Republican are both president of house and Senate, they has the highest population too. So with this fact things can be done to favour us as a Nigerian and Christians precisely.

If not for one thing the Muslim ideology is threatening the peace of human race and need to be defeated just like the Nazism and co.

Be very much careful and abide by your old ways where facts is your cornerstone do not throw it away.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopman: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm just speechless at this level of insane delusion oozing out of these folks

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

BC right abt now I've withdrawn such praise until he does a sober reflection on the new path he chose to troll...

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by SlayerSupreme: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Eastactivist:

You both should stop sounding like jealous bitches. Which stupid praises are you talking about Thumbz? And you activist which stupid praise are you withdrawing? You think it's about the praises? Don't comment like little kids.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by ak47mann(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
All the fake prophets and jihadist including the enemies of igbos should know that their days are numbered cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

If America restricts it's influence on Nigeria( ie withdraws any support it currently renders Nigeria) then it's good news for Biafrans.

We can handle Nigeria if the entire world powers. ( Britain, US,China,USSR,France) stay neutral.
Well I must confess I used to be anti-biafran because of the hate I perceived and witnessed from your people towards mine. But now am more indifferent to what happens. You may or may not get biafrans. But you will agree you will need powerful allies and most of your people think trump is one. We both know that isn't the case. anyway good luck on your quest
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopman: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Ventura1:

Tell me what igbo stand to gain from Trump presidency, will he construct the 2nd Niger bridge or declare Biafra Republic or influence the release of Nnamdi or approves Dollar to Igbo to continue importing junks to Nigeria or declare all igbo's citizens of America? I don't know?

The thing tire me for the guys.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Nicca take a chill pill. I'm Yoruba but wanted Trunp's victory.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

You both should stop sounding like jealous bitches. Which stupid praises are you talking about Thumbz? And you activist which stupid praise are you withdrawing? You think it's about the praises? Don't comment like little kids.

Brah, you no nothing of our discussion, why not steer clear... ?

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2016
freeze001:
All dem dirty wet blankets foolishly asking whether Trump is pro-Igbo and all that bullshït...y'all make me laugh. Why are u all peeing in ur pants? People love and support different causes for different reasons, it's none of ur damned business! Let people celebrate that which they supported.

I have seen so many posts on this forum ragging Igbos and the IPOB for supporting Trump and it's only fear and insecurity that makes idiots like u do that. It's a function of choice! He represents some of what Igbos identify with to a large extent. He is unconventional and bucks the norm...no other people epitomise that than the Igbos. Choke on it haters, y'all made ur choices so live with it or die...changes nothing!

What's the point of arguing with a single-digit IQ?

Freeglobe or Freeboobs or whatever you call yourself how about you swerve from my mention.

I don't entertain nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
OluKayy:
Nicca take a chill pill. I'm Yoruba but wanted Trunp's victory.
abi, those pple sef.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

[b]That's for sure, when personal things becomes public as against the overall interest when rightfully should have been kept for yourself then something is wrong...
You need to re-examine yourself BC we all know you about to loose it and it will be painful for us to loose someone like you.. seriously it gonna pain but we will overgrown it if worst happens.

My nigga lemme tell you, you can't conclude like that some US policies can be overwritten for good and God's willing it can favour us direct or indirectly if not for one thing believe that God works in his own time and in mysterious ways.

Trump is a Republican and Republican are both president of house and Senate, they has the highest population too. So with this fact things can be done to favour us as a Nigerian and Christians precisely.

If not for one thing the Muslim ideology is threatening the peace of human race and need to be defeated just like the naxims and co.

Be very much careful and abide by your old ways where facts is your cornerstone do not throw it away.[/b]

This was the mistake Ojukwu made. Thinking these Caucasians care about Religion.

Those that run the Caucasian world care not about Islam/ Christianity, both are just pawns in their game.
All they care about is interests.

Don't think this is about Muslim/ Christians for them. All they see is interests to protect. Britain, USSR supported a Muslim Nigeria over a Christian Biafra, and US kept mute, cause it all aligned to their interests.

We must stop banking our hopes on inconsequential things as Religion, we must think about Interests, Interests and more interests!

What can we do to make supporting Biafra emergence align with the interest of the Caucasian rulers of the world? That should be our reasoning. Not this emotional dependency on Religion.

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Cry me a river.

You lots with your pendulum thoughts. Swinging wherever the wind blows

Your moniker says it all.

Is that perchance where the bulk of your brain is situated?

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by CHANNELStv2020: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:
WELL IT'S NO SURPRISE, afonjas supports Clinton but femi kayode supports trump.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

160 Reps Reject Official Cars / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.