Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory (18739 Views)

BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
well I just stated my opinion saying I don't think biafra is the first thing on trumps mind and I also supported trump by the way

Stop inputting your own thoughts on the discourse. No sane mind amongst the Igbo Nation would dare state that Biafra is the first thing on Trump's mind. Find some other thing to say...

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by csamii: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
I'm not grandstanding any position. Now let me ask you and many of your people.how would a Donald trump presidency help to actualize biafra ? I would still like some answers even though I know majority will just say ipob said so.

Trump's presidency won't help the actualisation of biafra even though I careless about it's actualisation. The thing is people on this forum were ever ready to mock igbos. I believe some had already written down an epic article about how synonymous igbos and supporting losers are like 5&6 but Trump's victory shut them up big time. Let them hide their faces in shame.

9 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2016
OfoIgbo:
I am one of those who hoped fervently for a Trump victory. All my Igbo friends are either happy with the turnout of events, or not particularly perturbed about Clinton's loss.

At least, the White House will not be occupied by Obama's anti-Igbo and anti-Eastern Nigeria elements grin grin grin grin

I also suspect the IPOB and MASSOB crew will be well happy with what has happened in the US elections

IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!

maslong:

please join me here in celebration
dancing shoki cheesy grin

Young03:
that lady above me

na u know o

Igbo Kwezuo nu o

drss2:
yes o my brother cheesy
its celebration time! grin cheesy

That's how u guys were celebrating Obama's victory with the hope it will favour blacks, was there any notable difference? Keep celebrating Trump as though he'll give igbo people full clearance to the Pentagon.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
That's how u guys were celebrating Obama's victory with the hope it will favour blacks, was there any notable difference? Keep celebrating Trump as though he'll give igbo people full clearance to the Pentagon.

You must be quick to forget how you lots campaigned and celebrated the epic cluelessness and obliviousness this contraption is experiencing today...

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

You must be quick to forget how you lots campaigned and celebrated the cluelessness and obliviousness this contraption is experiencing today...

I did not vote PMB because I thought he would make the best of presidents. I voted for him because GEJ was not an option. #ProudlyZombi

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by JCFASHION(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
How does US president Victory benefit the IGBOs?
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
I did not vote PMB because I thought he would make the best of presidents. I voted for him because GEJ was not an option. #ProudlyZombi

Here they go again with their flippancy... GEJ wasn't an option but the maximum ruler, Obj, was?
So much more for 'sophistication' and hypocrisy!

6 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
csamii:

Trump's presidency won't help the actualisation of biafra even though I careless about it's actualisation. The thing is people on this forum were ever ready to mock igbos. I believe some had already written down an epic article about how synonymous igbos and supporting losers are like 5&6 but Trump's victory shut them up big time. Let them hide their faces in shame.
I think you are right about this. But they should realize that some of us don't think that way. Igboid for example has been making sense and they should stop being sentimental
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
listen to your kinsman igboid. He is making sense. Most of you just take one belief without questioning your cerebral cortex
The way that guy ( Eastactivist ) reasons hehn, one could wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by ekanDamie: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

If America restricts it's influence on Nigeria( ie withdraws any support it currently renders Nigeria) then it's good news for Biafrans.

We can handle Nigeria if the entire world powers. ( Britain, US,China,USSR,France) stay neutral.
u are such a big fool. do u have a job?

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by csamii: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
I think you are right about this. But they should realize that some of us don't think that way. Igboid for example has been making sense and they should stop being sentimental

You said some of us but I can tell you that majority of you would have crucified igbos today but it didn't happen. Forget this BS about IPOB, I know they substitute IPOB for IGBO to avoid ban and I can see through that BS.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
I still wonder how Igbo forbears allowed themselves to be unequally yoked with these slippery creatures that are experts in criticising and raising unnecessary dust that there exist a particle in another's eye when they have a big log of wood in their eye...

7 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
csamii:

You said some of us but I can tell you that majority of you would have crucified igbos today but it didn't happen. Forget this BS about IPOB, I know they substitute IPOB for IGBO to avoid ban and I can see through that BS.

This is true.

They were all waiting for Clinton victory to mock Ndiigbo.

I'm sure that peeps like "NigeriaFRAUD" would have been here running amok and mocking Biafrans, if Clinton won.
So, I understand fully well, why my people are celebrating this Trump victory. It's a psychological victory for us( though I was in Clinton camp o!).

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
ekanDamie:

u are such a big fool. do u have a job?

Mr man, I don't know who you are before now, but I have now noticed you, since it's clear you seek my attention. So you can move along now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by pchukwudi: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
I beg to differ.

Igboid:

Loved Clintons right from Bill.

America foreign policy is ran by forces greater than POTUS. I don't think Clinton/ Trump victory will change US policy towards Nigeria.

Trump or Clinton, nothing changes. Nobody will give us Biafra, Its something we must take by ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by csamii: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

This is true.

I'm sure that peeps like "NigeriaFRAUD" would have been here running amok and mocking Biafrans, if Clinton won.
So, I understand fully well, why my people are celebrating this Trump victory. It's a psychological victory for us( though I was in Clinton camp o!).

I'm so glad that they've taken a compulsory holiday on nairaland today. How long the holiday will last for them is what I can't tell but at least, we won't be hearing from them for a long time.

Cc: madridguy aka sore loser

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

The way that guy ( Eastactivist ) reasons hehn, one could wonder.
he couldn't take an opinion different from his'. If not that igboid is well known we can only imagine what he would have said.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
csamii:

grin grin well that is it na. We like taking digs at each other. we should take these things as jokes cos that is what they are
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by csamii: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
grin grin well that is it na. We like taking digs at each other. we should take these things as jokes cos that is what they are

I'll take it as a joke when I see someone from the romance section, movie section or family, once in while throwing the jab but those from the political section are constant igbo bashers and those are the sore losers I'm referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Ovokoo: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
This has to be one of the funniest threads on nairaland.com.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Ay04z(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
mumu post...
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

This is true.

That's what I expected of you from onset donno why your 4G network refuses to connect until now... (leave your personal feelings out of nairaland politics else those afonjas will use that against you)

6 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by SirVintageCock: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
What exactly is your stake here, hmm
Ventura1:

Tell me what igbo stand to gain from Trump presidency, will he construct the 2nd Niger bridge or declare Biafra Republic or influence the release of Nnamdi or approves Dollar to Igbo to continue importing junks to Nigeria or declare all igbo's citizens of America? I don't know?

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
I don't get you, of what benefit will Trump victory be for the IGBO LAND?

csamii:

I'm so glad that they've taken a compulsory holiday on nairaland today. How long the holiday will last for them is what I can't tell but at least, we won't be hearing from them for a long time.

Cc: madridguy aka sore loser

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by vicben27(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
make una dy decieve una selfs

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Justiceleague1: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
dominique:
And trump is pro-Igbo I suppose undecided
shaaaattaaaap! Resign if u cant do ua job...
Whoever said Trump was pro igbo? Seun needs better ppl jawe. cool

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Justiceleague1: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Young03:
that lady above me
na u know o

Igbo Kwezuo nu o
na seun admin be dat making wrong and prejudiced assumption. Na seun i pity. Anybody can celebrate anybody's victory if they like,it aint a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oxenomy:
So Biafra is what is sucking you dry? .. It will keep tormenting you all the days of your life..

Goodness me! You really think I give a flying fvck about your beerfraud? Like for real?

As a matter of fact I have been banned several times on this forum for supporting Biafra's secession bid.

I will personally come and help you pack your luggage and pay your t-fare back to your village when you guys realise Biafra. I promise.

I sincerely can't wait to see your backs.

I'm quite sure that I even pray more than you guys for the realization of your country.

If there's anything you need us to do within the bounds of reason to facilitate your exit, please let us know ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wumbawee:

unfortunately you do not know why BIAFRANS are so happy about Trump's presidency. kindly open the link below

http://dailytimes.ng/trump-biafrans-waving-flag-rally-people-biafra-want-republic-biafra-will-reality-administration/

If this is so then lemme start jubilating with you guys too.

Abeg Shukudi, way dat flag wey you dey always keep under your bed. Bring am out o. We will get our Biafra soon.

But knowing how IPOB and propaganda and lies be 5&6 (where's that pic when you need it), I'd say it's all bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by felixlovu: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
evilapc:
supporters of APC, afonjas, almajiris, Ipob don win for USA ..what can you zombies say?

Why do they change jan..jaw..eeds, to supporter of APC?

Also remember Ipob supported briexit. ..

Jan..jaw..eeds simply rigged the weak GEJ out because they had Obama support
so wat has briexist done done for d igbos or nigeria @ large.are we nt ashamed nigeria youths,wat all dis fucking things about,I never heard it in d US talking about buhari winning election
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Oxenomy: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ioannes:

Goodness me! You really think I give a flying fvck about your beerfraud? Like for real?

As a matter of fact I have been banned several times on this forum for supporting Biafra's secession bid.

I will personally come and help you pack your luggage and pay your t-fare back to your village when you guys realise Biafra. I promise.

I sincerely can't wait to see your backs.

I'm quite sure that I even pray more than you guys for the realization of your country.

If there's anything you need us to do within the bounds of reason to facilitate your exit, please let us know ASAP.

Get the fvck out of my mention...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Group Photo With African Leaders In China / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.