Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory (18738 Views)

BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

This is true.

They were all waiting for Clinton victory to mock Ndiigbo.

I'm sure that peeps like "NigeriaFRAUD" would have been here running amok and mocking Biafrans, if Clinton won.
So, I understand fully well, why my people are celebrating this Trump victory. It's a psychological victory for us( though I was in Clinton camp o!).

How would Clinton Presidency helped Ndiigbos anyway?

2: I think IPOB's support for Trump is founded on the release of Kanu. Buhari jailed Kanu and denied him bail while Obama and other Western leaders looked away.

Perhaps, a Trump presidency will ensure clearer rule of law, subtly compelling Nigeria to release Kanu on bail since competent Courts have granted him several bails.

This is just my analysis on reason for the massive support.

What's in it for you in a Clinton presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
OfoIgbo:
I am one of those who hoped fervently for a Trump victory. All my Igbo friends are either happy with the turnout of events, or not particularly perturbed about Clinton's loss.

At least, the White House will not be occupied by Obama's anti-Igbo and anti-Eastern Nigeria elements grin grin grin grin

I also suspect the IPOB and MASSOB crew will be well happy with what has happened in the US elections

IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!

And you think Trump cares about the Igbos and IPOB??

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by ayd91(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
Lol bt Trump doesnt give a crawling half-fụck abt Igbos

there is something poetic about this statement....

but...Too much colour... #language
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Sirwallace(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
some people never cease to amaze me. still wallowing in the concluded US election.I remembered how the black community all over the world Nigerians inclusive celebrated Obama's first victory @ the poll when he won that famous presidential election. what we gained after his first and second coming seems to be abstract and not materialistic.now some silly Igbo folks are celebrating trump's victory like their ojukwu has been ressurected to give them their Biafra republic. common, can people be more stupid than this.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Funnicator:

2: I think IPOB's support for Trump is founded on the release of Kanu. Buhari jailed Kanu and denied him bail while Obama and other Western leaders looked away.

Perhaps, a Trump presidency will ensure clearer rule of law, subtly compelling Nigeria to release Kanu on bail since competent Courts have granted him several bails.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps?? What the hell does that mean?

You lot are deluded if you believe Trump would do anything spectacular about Kanu. Kanu isn't an American but someone who holds dual citizenship of Naija and Britain.

What has the British government done for him since he was held by Buhari? There would be lots on Trump's mind but I'm sure none of them has to do with Kanu or Igbos predicament.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oxenomy:
Get the fvck out of my mention...

E don dey pain you small small ba? Pele.

I understand. Truth hurts, especially to those who are used to lies.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
gbosaa:

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps?? What the hell does that mean?

You lot are deluded if you believe Trump would do anything spectacular about Kanu. Kanu isn't an American but someone who holds dual citizenship of Naija and Britain.

What has the British government done for him since he was held by Buhari? There would be lots on Trump's mind but I'm sure none of them has to do with Kanu or Igbos predicament.

I was just thinking aloud mate, there was nothing Clinton's presidency would have done for Ndiigbos either, but of the two, I'd side with Trump. Vulgar people are more honest than the withdrawn, secretive ones.

6 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Funnicator:

Because I for one believe that America policy towards Nigeria unity will remain the same, irrespective of who wins the POTUS.

The idea of a female president for US tickled my fantasy more than a Trump presidency. I have always been a liberal mind, so the Democrats liberalism as represented by the likes of Clinton and Obama pleases me more than the conservatism of the Republicans.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Bellfun(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups....

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by limgezzy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Celebration all the way...... Trumpet trump's for US president elect

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by limgezzy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Okochi where Are you... President trump is hosting us in N.V lounge tonight
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by arushiuga(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to chief Donald ekene dili chukwu trump onwa ndigbo on his victory. I can't believe some ofe mmanus still has the courage to post sh.it. Those fools should Bury their heads in shame

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by joeyfire(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Umu Igbo this is a great day. The divisive, evil, homosexually centred democrat Obama cult not only installed an Igbo hating genocidal buhari it has continued to divide Nigeria by courting the north shamelessly as we have been observing.

I cannot forget this part of Kerry's speech recently at the Sultan of Sokoto's palace -

"Nnamdi Azikiwe said 'lets forget our differences' but Ahmadu Bello said 'lets understand our differences'.

When I saw the Arewa leaders applaud him for that I realised what Obama wanted to achieve. When northern governors recently went to America it became very clear.

If the north contributed to Clinton's campaign na them sabi. There's a new sheriff in town. Back to square one.

6 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by CandyDiamond(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeyfire:
Umu Igbo this is a great day. The divisive, evil, homosexually centred democrat Obama cult not only installed an Igbo hating genocidal buhari it has continued to divide Nigeria by courting the north shamelessly as we have been observing.

I cannot forget this part of Kerry's speech recently at the Sultan of Sokoto's palace -

"Nnamdi Azikiwe said 'lets forget our differences' but Ahmadu Bello said 'lets understand our differences'.

When I saw the Arewa leaders applaud him for that I realised what Obama wanted to achieve. When northern governors recently went to America it became very clear.

If the north contributed to Clinton's campaign na them sabi. There's a new sheriff in town. Back to square one.
grin grin grin grin grin angrythe bush meat is now hunting the hunter,Back to square one indeed,very interesting, everyone to his tent,APC in coma right now,Afojas on the run grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeyfire:

AFONJAS will nerver know why IGBOS ( IPOB) are happy...... Obama and John Kerry keep on xlying the Power of Northerners to deal with SE..... Ofonjas said they dont know anything includingwhy IPOB supported TRUMP.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Rilwayne001: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Boomark:
The visit by the Northern governors to Clinton with their agenda is now a waste. It is time for Biafrans to visit Trump.

Naso grin cheesy
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by MilesLamar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
true
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by fratermathy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
The way people think at times makes me marvel.

I don't really care who wins USA election because it is not my country. However, some insignificant persons have made it their duty to be partisan in a country's politics where they have no say. A country that can't even do ANYTHING for them.

I'm going to sleep now. Let them wake me up when their passports change colors.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by SlayerSupreme: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Brah, you no nothing of our discussion, why not steer clear... ?
OK sir.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
OfoIgbo:
I am one of those who hoped fervently for a Trump victory. All my Igbo friends are either happy with the turnout of events, or not particularly perturbed about Clinton's loss.

At least, the White House will not be occupied by Obama's anti-Igbo and anti-Eastern Nigeria elements grin grin grin grin

I also suspect the IPOB and MASSOB crew will be well happy with what has happened in the US elections

IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!

This is not about anything other than your contempt for women. Wetin concern racist Trump with Igbo? You think he has time for Blacks? Which day una go get sense sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by joeyfire(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pidgin2:

This is not about anything other than your contempt for women. Wetin concern racist Trump with Igbo? You think he has time for Blacks? Which day una go get sense sef cheesy

How can a man that was hanging out with Shabba Ranks and other black musicians long before he became a politician be a racist bikonu?

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeyfire:

How can a man that was hanging out with Shabba Ranks and other black musicians long before he became a politician be a racist bikonu?

You don't even know Trump yet you celebrate him. He hung out for entertainment purposes. He can never have a black as a friend neither can he date or marry one. The guy sees you as a sub human yet you waste time celebrating him. Blacks were not even accepted in his rallies yet you celebrate him because he won against a female. Your tribe just can't stand women in leadership this is why your women are always second class citizens, they can't even own land.

Don't you see women owning properties in Yoruba land and other parts of Nigeria? But it can never happen in your land. This is why you prefer someone who hates your race as long as he is competing with a woman

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by OfoIgbo: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
gbosaa:

At least I know he doesn't care about Buhari. Now that is a comforting thought grin grin grin

There will be no Obama to cover up for Mumu-hammadu again shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
madridguy:
I don't get you, of what benefit will Trump victory be for the IGBO LAND?

Nothing what so ever except they are satisfied a woman is not America's president. See how they are celebrating while their brothers will soon be deported
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by joeyfire(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pidgin2:

You don't even know Trump yet you celebrate him. He hung out for entertainment purposes. He can never have a black as a friend neither can he date or marry one. The guy sees you as a sub human yet you waste time celebrating him. Blacks were not even accepted in his rallies yet you celebrate him because he won against a female. Your tribe just can't stand women in leadership this is why your women are always second class citizens, they can't even own land.

Don't you see women owning properties in Yoruba land and other parts of Nigeria? But it can never happen in your land. This is why you prefer someone who hates your race as long as he is competing with a woman

No vex direct me to the agbo/jedi stall you dey operate from now grin

So I am supposed to accept your yarns over the likes of Dr Ben Carson, a black Republican and staunch Trump ally because you have a nairaland account.

Trump is an answer to prayer dazall! If body pain you too much go buy Emzor Paracetamol wey my sister factories dey manufacture for ya land

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeyfire:

No vex direct me to the agbo/jedi stall you dey operate from now grin

So I am supposed to accept your yarns over the likes of Dr Ben Carson, a black Republican and staunch Trump ally because you have a nairaland account.

Trump is an answer to prayer dazall! If body pain you too much go buy Emzor Paracetamol wey my sister factories dey manufacture for ya land

Your brothers are coming back, deal with it. Thank God at least we've had enough of the poor image your lot have been peddling over there. Now we await the deportees grin
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by joeyfire(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
My belle o! grin

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by hammerT: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
since buhari became president we have continually sent images of atrocities commited by Buhari to Trump.

Y? BECOS WE KNEW HE WILL BE PRESIDENT.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by csamii: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pidgin2:

Nothing what so ever except they are satisfied a woman is not America's president. See how they are celebrating while their brothers will soon be deported

Really? Isn't your view the same as that of a sexiest?
I would love to see a woman as the president of the free world but Clinton.....HELL NO!

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by hammerT: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
gbosaa:

The muslim terrorist called Buhari should go near umuchukwu or incarcerate Nnamdi and see wat follows.

abi na only muslim sabi violence or violence was born with islam. we shall see. Biafra just took another step closer today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

160 Reps Reject Official Cars / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / We Will Not Tolerate Recruitment Of Nigerians As Mercenaries In Ukraine – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.