Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory (18743 Views)

BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

brother this things you are saying is just a simple accusation it is not true..
All I can tell you is that this idea of serving interest was recorded first by UK requesting for free oil from Biafra land before they support us... that idea was the idea of the UK not US. But now IPOB is saying they should have the oil and give them their sovereignty that their ingenuity has already give them out in the world map and will continue even without oil...

So nigga all this you are saying doesn't hold water in the present and in the future... that interest is oil and only but oil. And US are net exporter of oil today why would they back on that interest even if we go by your stance and do so again... guy re-strategize because the world is leaving you behind..

US is our powerful ally we can not afford to miss due to this your past but not truthful grudge with them and I pray you didn't inculcate this feeling on our brothers.

Brother. There is nothing you can offer USA right now to back our Biafra, that Buhari is not willing to offer the USA 100 Times more. Nigeria never had any problem giving away Bakasi just to keep Biafra.

The US is working for a new world order. Do you think that the fragmentation of states to make room for the rise of more stable state like Biafra with potentials of becoming big in the future fits into this their agenda?

Look at it well. A useless chaotic big for nothing state like Nigeria, with no potential of ever challenging their( Caucasian) control of west Africa or Africa as a whole, but is rather yielding to Caucasian control fits more into the USA agenda and intersts if you rationally analyze it.

The Caucasians want to retain eternal control over the affairs of men on earth. If I were in their shoes, I would fight to keep Nigeria United. Keep the ethnic groups there fighting each other so much that there is no room of them ever uniting and challenge my plans, while I work secretly with their greedy elites.

The Caucasian order thrives in Chaos,and Nigeria is the perfect definition of chaos.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by drss2(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
Lol bt Trump doesnt give a crawling half-fụck abt Igbos
^^^ dem don start. from Trump will never win d elections to Trump doesn't give a f..ucck about Igbos sad wetin be ur own we support who we want. whether or not he will support us is none of ur business.

7 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by KevinDein: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

It's increasingly ridiculous and simply insane how you Yorubas are quick to grandstand and point the way to others when many of your lost folks are hopelessly in need of direction and emancipation...
I'm not grandstanding any position. Now let me ask you and many of your people.how would a Donald trump presidency help to actualize biafra ? I would still like some answers even though I know majority will just say ipob said so.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopman: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Brother. There is nothing you can offer USA right now to back our Biafra, that Buhari is not willing to offer the USA 100 Times more. Nigeria never had any problem giving away Bakasi just to keep Biafra.

The US is working for a new world order. Do you think that the fragmentation of states to make room for the rise of more stable state like Biafra with potentials of becoming big in the future fits into this their agenda?

Look at it well. A useless big for nothing state like Nigeria, with no potential of ever challenging their( Caucasian) control of west Africa or Africa as a whole, but is rather yielding to Caucasian control fits more into the USA agenda and intersts if you rationally analyze it.

The Caucasians want to retain eternal control over the affairs of men on earth. If I were in their shoes, I would fight to keep Nigeria United. Keep the ethnic groups there fighting each other so much that there is no room of them ever uniting and challenge my plans, while I work secretly with their greedy elites.

Pazienza. If not for the well known fact that we all know you, some people here will by now be questioning your igbonese for going against the grain.
Where is this whole idea of a connection between a Trump Presidency and Biafra coming from. Do we have so much large mass of ignorant folks in that part of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
KevinDein:

Fair enough.

Perhaps more emphasis should be placed on the importance of common sense, logic and the dangers of idiocies wink

By now you should come to terms that even the common sense isn't common as many may think...

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
I'm not grandstanding any position. Now let me ask you and many of your people.how would a Donald trump presidency help to actualize biafra ? I would still like some answers even though I know majority will just say ipob said so.

Now, how is that Yorubas concern when you lots ought to be consolidating on OduaArewanistan republic?

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
[size=16pt]You all are delusional fools! No offense.
I'm Igbo too before you quote me to say shït, and I can't help but marvel at how infinitely stupïd you all are being for even having the idea that Trump gives even a sliver of fuçk about your Biafra movement . It's so hilarious! He doesn't care. As far as he's concerned, you all can go to hell. Just don't step your negro foot into his country. That's all he cares about. If Nigeria splits or not, it doesn't concern him.
If Biafra secedes or not, he doesn't give half a shït, if you all kill each other, it doesn't bother him. Just keep your black asses off his turf.
So you people actually believe that Trump is the messiah that will support Biafra and its emancipation ??!!?? Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahha!!!
I laugh in *your stupidity*[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Look at it well. A useless chaotic big for nothing state like Nigeria, with no potential of ever challenging their( Caucasian) control of west Africa or Africa as a whole, but is rather yielding to Caucasian control fits more into the USA agenda and intersts if you rationally analyze it.

The Caucasian order thrives in Chaos,and Nigeria is the perfect definition of chaos.

Guy if you dare quote me out of context I will know you are not just silly but plain stupid... having said that where did I mention Biafrans got to offer something to US?
If you can't find it then you submission is trashed on first arrival.

What interest did trump have with the president of Nigeria?
Can buhari offer dropping his religion if it comes to that?
My friend go and siddon and stop cheering your supposed enemies with you uncouth ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
With the reckless manner some hypocrites choose to comment on this page shows that many foes and naysayers are already dying of numerous heartaches...

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
loopman:

Pazienza. If not for the well known fact that we all know you, some people here will by now be questioning your igbonese for going against the grain.
Where is this whole idea of a connection between a Trump Presidency and Biafra coming from. Do we have so much large mass of ignorant folks in that part of the country?
Many are educated(obviously they deserve the money they wasted in school back ) but few can actually think and analyze without letting their emotions cloud their judgement. Any right thinking human should always question his/her beliefs from time to time

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

Now, how is that Yorubas concern when you lots ought to be consolidating on OduaArewanistan republic?
I saw a tread and I made a comment without insulting anybody. How is that a problem.?

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

Many are educated(obviously they deserve the money they wasted in school back ) but few can actually think and analyze without letting their emotions cloud their judgement. Any right thinking human should always question his/her beliefs from time to time
jollymizzle:
I saw a tread and I made a comment without insulting anybody. How is that a problem.?

Consider this writeup by a sensible Yoruba fellow:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopman: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

Don't disturb yourself. Biafran oxygen is insults, just make your commmet and ignore the insults and snide remarks. Call the mods attention to any insult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by CandyDiamond(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

[/b]Biafra is ordained by God Almighty[b], no hand can stop it even the Caucasians, the day it will happen it will be like a film, let other Nigerians continue to enjoy oppressing their fellow citizens,mark my word Biafra will surely come to pass,no hand can stop it otherwise that hand will wither, cheesy wink winkup IPOB,up Biafra,up Israel,up USA wink wink cheesy,congrats Mr Trump,we are marching to Zion. Glory be to chukwu okike Abiama,the holy God of Israel, A fight against IPOB is a fight against God.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2016
loopman:
Don't disturb yourself. Biafran oxygen is insults, just make your commmet and ignore the insults and snide remarks. Call the mods attention to any insult.

Be honest for once, it's you Yorubas that are drinking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache... It's sickening and pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Guy if you dare quote me out of context I will know you are not just silly but plain stupid... having said that where did I mention Biafrans got to offer something to US?
If you can't find it then you submission is trashed on first arrival.

What interest did trump have with the president of Nigeria?
Can buhari offer dropping his religion if it comes to that?
My friend go and siddon and stop cheering your supposed enemies with you uncouth ignorance.

The Caucasians only deal with interests. With the Caucasians, It's always, " What's in it for us", "What can you offer us in return".

Our people must start understanding this.

Religion means nothing to Caucasian powers. It's all about their interests. What can you offer them in exchange for their support.
Saudi Arabia Are Best friends with USA, yet Saudi is the homeland Of Islam and worst still, they don't practice Democracy, Saudi is a kingdom ruled by a King and his princes in this 21st century

Yet USA has no problem with that. Ever wondered why?

Our people must understand how world powers reason, we must understand their thought process, we must filter emotions out to grasp pragmatism.

We lost first Biafra because of poor understanding of the international politics.
Left alone with Nigerians, we would win because we have what they don't have, and that's love for our nation. But we must learn how to get the international powers not to provide Nigerians with unlimited supply of weapons again, we must learn how to get them to support us or atleast stay neutral.

And we don't do that by emotional support to Trump in forlorn hope that he is anti Islam. It never works that way. Doing that will be repeating ojukwu mistakes. We would be silly to repeat them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

Consider this writeup by a sensible Yoruba fellow:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
clearly his opinion and you know what he made a wake up call and nothing bad in that. Now I made a sincere comment without bias and insult. I had expected you to tell me how you think I my be wrong and your reasons for thinking biafra is on trumps mind. Clearly you weren't thinking along that line

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
clearly his opinion and you know what he made a wake up call and nothing bad in that. Now I made a sincere comment without bias and insult. I had expected you to tell me how you think I my be wrong and your reasons for thinking biafra is on trumps mind. Clearly you weren't thinking along that line

I'm clearly thinking aright except you. And that's why I still maintain that you and your Yoruba folks should rather bother yourselves with freeing your helpless people from the claws of the marauders. That's what is expected of you - to think in that direction while making your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by ak47mann(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Umu chinekeee eeeeh the wall of Jericho must fall cool
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

The Caucasians only deal with interests. With the Caucasians, It's always, " What's in it for us", "What can you offer us in return".

Our people must start understanding this.

Religion means nothing to Caucasian powers. It's all about their interests. What can you offer them in exchange for their support.
Saudi Arabia Are Best friends with USA, yet Saudi is the homeland Of Islam and worst still, they don't practice Democracy, Saudi is a kingdom ruled by a King and his princes in this 21st century

Yet USA has no problem with that. Ever wondered why?

Our people must understand how world powers reason, we must understand their thought process, we must filter emotions out to grasp pragmatism.

We lost first Biafra because of poor understanding of the international politics.
Left alone with Nigerians, we would win because we have what they don't have, and that's love for our nation. But we must learn how to get the international powers not to provide Nigerians with unlimited supply of weapons again, we must learn how to get them to support us or atleast stay neutral.

And we don't do that by emotional support to Trump in forlorn hope that he is anti Islam. It never works that way. Doing that will be repeating ojukwu mistakes. We would be silly to repeat them.
I'm beginning to doubt you are igbo because you don't show the obvious signs of being brain washed like most of your people here.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Emotional support?? Guy you've fking insulted our collective intelligence.

So your support for clinton is never emotional?

I'm done talking to you but am leaving you on this note.
That we Biafrans and Igbos supported trump for his anti-muslim stand.
And we Igbos will forever consider US an ally and not a foe.

You can suck bill clinton balls to give you Biafra when her wife has stopped seeing buhari. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
I'm beginning to doubt you are igbo because you don't show the obvious signs of being brain washed like most of your people here.

Consider this other advise by a sensible Yoruba fellow:

Bays.water post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopman: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

[s]Be honest for once, it's you Yorubas that are drinking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache... It's sickening and pathetic[/s].
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Wumbawee: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Ioannes:
Like Trump gives a shit about Biafra.

You guys are bedeviled with low intellect.

I can now see how Kanu could have pulled the wool over your eyes.

unfortunately you do not know why BIAFRANS are so happy about Trump's presidency. kindly open the link below

http://dailytimes.ng/trump-biafrans-waving-flag-rally-people-biafra-want-republic-biafra-will-reality-administration/

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

I'm clearly thinking aright except you. And that's why I still maintain that you and your Yoruba folks should rather bother yourselves with freeing your helpless people from the claws of the marauders. That's what is expected of you - to think in that direction while making your contribution.
I'm a Yoruba man to the core. If you as an igbo man don't have a problem with me then I don't have a problem with you too. Most of us used to like you guys until your director started proposing a genocide against us.now mined you it wasn't his comments that got us angry, it was pple like you supporting the idea instead of you to caution him to focus on the goal which is your biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
loopman:
Yoruba man, be honest for once, it's you Yorubas that are drinking overdose Panadol for someone else's headache... It's sickening and pathetic.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Presidiotbuhari: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

^^^
Like your SOYINKA and ur lying pastor TB Joshua?

If there's any section of nigeria that need self axamination and re-evaluation of their educational system, then it no other than southwest that is been led to the slaughter house by the illiterate northern jihadist.

By the way, when will your revered prof sonyinka tear his emerican green card and relocate home?

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by kolaish(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

As it stands now, Nigeria has no western ally.

We allied with the Democrats, who are the core ally of Saudi, A Sunni country.

That is why Bubu has been murdering innocent Shias in cold blood.

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Against Nigeria anytime anyway.

Ya kpotuba

the CHINESSE would've been another ally but Bubu

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

If I were the Biafra sepraterist this is their time

But they should do it in a matured and civil way.

NIGERIA is now a lone soldier in the dessert.
GOOD ANALYSIS.

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

Consider this other advise by a sensible Yoruba fellow:

Bays.water post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.
well I just stated my opinion saying I don't think biafra is the first thing on trumps mind and I also supported trump by the way
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

I'm a Yoruba man to the core. If you as an igbo man don't have a problem with me then I don't have a problem with you too. Most of us used to like you guys until your director started proposing a genocide against us.now mined you it wasn't his comments that got us angry, it was pple like you supporting the idea instead of you to caution him to focus on the goal which is your biafra.

I understand that you Yorubas are notorious in making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs to gain undue advantage over others.

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Henry Longs Dies After Leg Operation / Senators, Aides Shun Saraki’s Online Training / Borno: Child Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Others In Benisheikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.