Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory (18740 Views)

BBC Pidgin: President Buhari Go Visit Igboland For Di First Time Since 2015 / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
*Trump's first day at the Oval Office after being elected President.*

First briefing by the CIA, Pentagon, FBI:

Trump: We must destroy ISIS immediately. No delays.

CIA: We cannot do that, sir. We created them along with Turkey, Saudi, Qatar and others.

Trump: The Democrats created them.

CIA: We created ISIS, sir. You need them or else you would lose funding from the natural gas lobby.

Trump: Stop funding Pakistan. Let India deal with them.

CIA: We can't do that.

Trump: Why is that?

CIA: India will cut Balochistan out of Pak.

Trump: I don't care.

CIA: India will have peace in Kashmir. They will stop buying our weapons. They will become a superpower. We have to fund Pakistan to keep India busy in Kashmir.

Trump: But you have to destroy the Taliban.

CIA: Sir, we can't do that. We created the Taliban to keep Russia in check during the 80s. Now they are keeping Pakistan busy and away from their nukes.

Trump: We have to destroy terror sponsoring regimes in the Middle East. Let us start with the Saudis.

Pentagon: Sir, we can't do that. We created those regimes because we wanted their oil. We can't have democracy there, otherwise their people will get that oil - and we cannot let their people own it.

Trump: Then, let us invade Iran.

Pentagon: We cannot do that either, sir.

Trump: Why not?

CIA: We are talking to them, sir.

Trump: What? Why?

CIA: We want our Stealth Drones back. If we attack them, Russia will obliterate us as they did to our buddy ISIS in Syria. Besides we need Iran to keep Israel in check.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
Am a trump supporter myself but I don't see how this may benefit those seeking the actualization of Brafra. I honestly think that had more chance with Hillary Clinton. Trump has always wanted America to restrict its influence outside America. And that was one of the reasons I wanted him to be president. For all those talking about Russia, I know Russia and Iran are allies and of course Iran would want nothing else than to see isreal wiped off the map.it was always my belief that biafrans are pro isreal. So be careful what you wish for cos you might get it.

Igbos are Republicans and Christians by nature. We have one common enemy which is Muslim who are anti-freedom.

There are more connection in form of similar interest between US Republicans and Igbo Biafrans. We have the same goals and ideology and it won't be out of place if IPOB, Igbos, Biafrans should support trump.

And Yes, trump can use his office in connection with the world Bank to bring development of any form to the SE and SS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by juman(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Ventura1:

Tell me what igbo stand to gain from Trump presidency, will he construct the 2nd Niger bridge or declare Biafra Republic or influence the release of Nnamdi or approves Dollar to Igbo to continue importing junks to Nigeria or declare all igbo's citizens of America? I don't know?
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

This was the mistake Ojukwu made. Thinking these Caucasians care about Religion.

Those that run the Caucasian world care not about Islam/ Christianity, both are just pawns in their game.
All they care about is interests.

Don't think this is about Muslim/ Christians for them. All they see is interests to protect. Britain, USSR supported a Muslim Nigeria over a Christian Biafra, and US kept mute, cause it all aligned to their interests.

We must stop banking our hopes on inconsequential things as Religion, we must think about Interests, Interests and more interests!

What can we do to make supporting Biafra emergence align with the interest of the Caucasian rulers of the world? That should be our reasoning. Not this emotional dependency on Religion.
you are more in tune with reality than most of your kin

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by flamingREED(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
freeze001:
All dem dirty wet blankets foolishly asking whether Trump is pro-Igbo and all that bullshït...y'all make me laugh. Why are u all peeing in ur pants? People love and support different causes for different reasons, it's none of ur damned business! Let people celebrate that which they supported.

I have seen so many posts on this forum ragging Igbos and the IPOB for supporting Trump and it's only fear and insecurity that makes idiots like u do that. It's a function of choice! He represents some of what Igbos identify with to a large extent. He is unconventional and bucks the norm...no other people epitomise that than the Igbos. Choke on it haters, y'all made ur choices so live with it or die...changes nothing!

Change your name to FREEZER

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

This was the mistake Ojukwu made. Thinking these Caucasians care about Religion.

Those that run the Caucasian world care not about Islam/ Christianity, both are just pawns in their game.
All they care about is interests.

Don't think this is about Muslim/ Christians for them. All they see is interests to protect. Britain, USSR supported a Muslim Nigeria over a Christian Biafra, and US kept mute, cause it all aligned to their interests.

We must stop banking our hopes on inconsequential things as Religion, we must think about Interests, Interests and more interests!

What can we do to make supporting Biafra emergence align with the interest of the Caucasian rulers of the world? That should be our reasoning. Not this emotional dependency on Religion.

How can you build on interest without any common links or grounds... religion can serve as that from there interest can be built.

US didn't keep mute during the war in fact they facilitated the end of the war. They where even against the UK for having a hand in that fight...
Even IPOB won't bash US but will bash UK this should make you understand better.
please stop this BC you are only defaming US which are very much innocent with that fight...

8 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Igbos are liberal, Republicans and Christians by nature. We have one common enemy which is Muslim who are anti-freedom.

There are more connection in form of similar interest between US Republicans and Igbo Biafrans. We have the same goals and ideology and it won't be out of place if IPOB, Igbos, Biafrans should support trump.

Yes, trump can use in office in connection with the world Bank to bring development of any form to the SE and SS.
forget being Christians, majority of isrealis are not even Christian and they indirectly rule America, America only meddles where their interests will be served. I wanted a trump win because America is pulling the rest of the world back. Except you can guarantee that you will give them something of value don't count on their support. And now with trump they probably won't bother about anybody else except themselves

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by hakimmiyya: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Why are these so called Igbos so dumb?
They are always obsess with somebody else's matters and always playing the foolhardy.

They have not only constituted to be nuisance but also live a life full of fantasy.

Is this what ipob stand for. No wonder they are easily deceived.

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by OJUcrook: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
WELL IT'S NO SURPRISE, afonjas supports Clinton but femi kayode supports trump.
Yes you are right. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is an afonja

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
forget being Christians, majority of isrealis are not even Christian and they indirectly rule America, America only meddles where their interests will be served. I wanted a trump win because America is pulling the rest of the world back. Except you can guarantee that you will give them something of value don't count on their support. And now with trump they probably won't bother about anybody else except themselves

Lol... guy you started woefully and I didn't read further BC you will end woefully..
Go and tell Nigeria Muslims and the Arabs to forget Muslim.. whatever is there response is our response.... now get lost with your fking analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

How can you build on interest without any common links or grounds... religion can serve as that from there interest can be built.

US didn't keep mute during the war in fact they facilitated the end of the war. They where even against the UK for having a hand in that fight...
Even IPOB won't bash US but will bash UK this should make you understand better.
please stop this BC you are only defaming US which are very much innocent with that fight...

US did nothing bro.

They never stopped the onslaught. They allowed Britain have their way.

Infact, USA said that United Nigeria served her interest better than a divided one in the 60's.

In the end, it's not usually the stones thrown at us by enemies that pained most, it's the silence and inaction of supposedly friends that hurt more.

US is only friends to those that serve her interests.

5 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Lmao you just burst some bubbles

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2016
OJUcrook:

So you want clinton to be an afonja with you?? Lmao.

Even clinton has conceded defeat... why won't you afonjas accept this fact that you cheered up an unworthy US president and move on

Here

7 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

US did nothing bro.

Infact, USA said that United Nigeria served her interest better than a divided one in the 60's.

In the end, it's not usually the stones throne at us by enemies that pained most, it's the silence and inaction of supposedly friends that hurt more.

You are a beacon of hope, Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by jollymizzle(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol... guy you started woefully and I didn't read further BC you will end woefully..
Go and tell Nigeria Muslims and the Arabs to forget Muslim.. whatever is there response is our response.... now get lost with your fking analysis.
listen to your kinsman igboid. He is making sense. Most of you just take one belief without questioning your cerebral cortex

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by mightyhazel: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Don't I just love America?

Elections,..free and fair

No threats and counter threats of blood,dogs and baboons

No bloody engagements,..

No executive power of incumbency,..

I love America!

And 2 my brothers up there celebrating,...

Don't y'all think its a lil 2 early for that?
Let's wait n see what 2moro brings,..

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by teufelein(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
..for me trump's victory heralds an era where we can start saying what we're thinking, an era to stop the hypocritical political correctness, we have entered a new era, the era of the Donald. An era where it’s ok to say that Muslim ‘refugees’ are an absolute nightmare, an era where we can stand up firmly and proclaim that muslims are scumbags and must be deported back wherever they come from.
saudi arabia samt iran must be destroyed for the world to experience absolute peace!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by HtwoOw: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
Ya
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

US did nothing bro.

In the end, it's not usually the stones throne at us by enemies that pained most, it's the silence and inaction of supposedly friends that hurt more.

brother this things you are saying is just a simple accusation it is not true..
All I can tell you is that this idea of serving interest was recorded first by UK requesting for free oil from Biafra land before they support us... that idea was the idea of the UK not US. But now IPOB is saying they should have the oil and give them their sovereignty that their ingenuity has already give them out in the world map and will continue even without oil...

So nigga all this you are saying doesn't hold water in the present and in the future... that interest is oil and only but oil. And US are net exporter of oil today why would they back on that interest even if we go by your stance and do so again... guy re-strategize because the world is leaving you behind..

US is our powerful ally we can not afford to miss due to this your past but not truthful grudge with them and I pray you didn't inculcate this feeling on our brothers.

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by CandyDiamond(f): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Up IPOB,up Biafra,up Israel,Up USA, congrats Mr Trump.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Igboid: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
*Continuation of Trump's first day at the Oval Office after being elected President.*

Trump: Then let us invade Iraq again.

CIA: Sir, our friends (ISIS) are already occupying 1/3rd of Iraq.

Trump: Why not the whole of Iraq?

CIA: We need the Shi'ite govt of Iraq to keep ISIS in check.

Trump: I am banning Muslims from entering US.

FBI: We can't do that.

FBI: Then our own population will become fearless.

Trump: I am deporting all illegal immigrants to south of the border.

Border patrol: You can't do that, sir.

Border patrol: If they're gone, who will build the wall?

Trump: I am banning H1B visas.

USCIS: You cannot do that.

Trump: Why?

Chief of Staff: If you do so, we'll have to outsource White House operations to Bangalore. Which is in India.

Trump (sweating profusely by now): What the hell should I do as President

CIA: Enjoy the White House, sir! We will take care of the rest

NB: This is how US is ran. Solely on interests. The POTUS must play along.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by obailala(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:
*Trump's first day at the Oval Office after being elected President.*

First briefing by the CIA, Pentagon, FBI:

Trump: We must destroy ISIS immediately. No delays.

CIA: We cannot do that, sir. We created them along with Turkey, Saudi, Qatar and others.

Trump: The Democrats created them.

CIA: We created ISIS, sir. You need them or else you would lose funding from the natural gas lobby.

Trump: Stop funding Pakistan. Let India deal with them.

CIA: We can't do that.

Trump: Why is that?

CIA: India will cut Balochistan out of Pak.

Trump: I don't care.

CIA: India will have peace in Kashmir. They will stop buying our weapons. They will become a superpower. We have to fund Pakistan to keep India busy in Kashmir.

Trump: But you have to destroy the Taliban.

CIA: Sir, we can't do that. We created the Taliban to keep Russia in check during the 80s. Now they are keeping Pakistan busy and away from their nukes.

Trump: We have to destroy terror sponsoring regimes in the Middle East. Let us start with the Saudis.

Pentagon: Sir, we can't do that. We created those regimes because we wanted their oil. We can't have democracy there, otherwise their people will get that oil - and we cannot let their people own it.

Trump: Then, let us invade Iran.

Pentagon: We cannot do that either, sir.

CIA: We are talking to them, sir.

Trump: What? Why?

CIA: We want our Stealth Drones back. If we attack them, Russia will obliterate us as they did to our buddy ISIS in Syria. Besides we need Iran to keep Israel in check.
Lol... the Yanks na wa.... very divisive folks, they seem to be behind every single problem we have in the world. With all the fears and reservations people have over a Trump presidency, by the time the man gets into office, he would be rendered powerless by the 'real' rulers of the US, all his proposed fancy and daring policies would go into voicemail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Biafman: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
dominique:
And trump is pro-Igbo I suppose undecided
Mumu, the OP clearly said
At least, the White House will not be occupied by Obama's anti-Igbo and anti-Eastern Nigeria elements

1 Like

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by loopman: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Aside the symbolic and tokenism of bragging right, any Biafra supporter that thinks a Trump presidency will one way of the other enhance the chance of a Biafra need a mental reevaluation and examination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Eastactivist: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:
listen to your kinsman igboid. He is making sense. Most of you just take one belief without questioning your cerebral cortex

He is only making sense within the parameters of his cognitivity... but with little research he will surely understand world politics.
Where the Igbos are in the world politics. That's my own interest...

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
jollymizzle:

It's increasingly ridiculous and simply insane how you Yorubas are quick to grandstand and point the way to others when many of your lost folks are hopelessly in need of direction and emancipation...

4 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Oxenomy: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Ioannes:

You'll obviously go before me. That's for sure. Numbskull.

We are still waiting for Vladimir Putin to come and help you realise your Biafra. grin
So Biafra is what is sucking you dry? .. It will keep tormenting you all the days of your life..

3 Likes

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by Abagworo(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
OP is right. Even here in Rivers State it's cerebration galore among the ill informed Igbos.
Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by KevinDein: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Education in the South East needs an overhaul. A fuckkking major overhaul grin

Never have I seen a group of people take so much pride in ignorance.

That region is churning out outstanding m0r0ns at an astonishing rate.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happiness All Over IGBOLAND For Trump's Victory by 96xtr09r: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Derailed Train Removed, Repairs Begin / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU / "Go After All Cultists"-Wike Tells Securty Agents As Amnesty Ends In Rivers.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.