Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53551 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by elijahkayode(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Us Election 2016: Watch Viral Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesizing Hillary Clinton Win

http://prorant..co.ke/2016/11/us-election-2016-viral-video-of-pastor.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

Yawning uncontrollably. A common characteristic of those who will always fail. grin grin grin
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
1stCitizen:

Yawning uncontrollably. A common characteristic of those who will always fail. grin grin grin

Lol. If you were smart you would know that failing does not make one a failure. I have failed a lot in the past and I will fail some more.

I am consistent and persistent and I do not run away from a challenge

That is why I do not kneel and pray to "nothing" which you serve.

But I do not expect a slave like you to understand smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Remii(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton won by number of votes but lost based on electoral college. Same way Obama and Bush came in. TBJ was correct in Nigeria electoral sense.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by franugo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
t

dude pls just stop! Haba, u are just gonna make things worse by trying to exonerate d mog/gom...he screwed up, EOD

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Yes there is a cowardly attack on a kind and gentle man that is at this very moment helping all suffering and poor people. Right now he is healing someone of a problem that science cannot cure and deliverance of evil spirits in someone that science has diagnosed with incurable mental disease.

Right now the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is helping a family that has no future, no money, no house, no education.
Right now the Holy Prophet TB Joshua planning on how to help thousands of suffering people of all religions world wide.

Now I ask the question: What are all the cowardly people that eagerly condemn this kind man doing to help other suffering people around them ?Warning to all God fearing people !
Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Codes151(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

Islam and Christianity are both fake tongue
now u talking like a bosss!

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kuntech:
Prophets in the Holy Bible helps their nation with their prophesy, but T B JOSHUA prophesiessss i dont know in what way has it being of help to Nigeria.
The word "Prophecy" means to forecast the future. If someone were to forecast your future, you have free will, so you can change the outcome.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by franugo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A presiding President gives testimony in The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The testimony of Ghana’s new head, Prof. Atta Mills, alone is enough to confirm the genuineness and greatness of the holy Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry and calling. Has history ever heard of a sitting president visiting a church and publicly testify that the pastor accurately predicted the outcome and specific details of the election to him? Prof Atta Mills testimony echoes the tens of thousands who rush to Joshua’s church, Scoan Nigeria on a weekly basis to receive a touch from God.

sigh! There are two things involved here. Either d g.o.m is paying u to display ur rants here or u are actually this fanatical in real life in which case ur case is just plain hopeless

4 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Donmichaelz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fake as mess.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by franugo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Warning to all God fearing people !
Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.

can someone ban this ediot He is spamming this thread with this rubbish
cc lalasticlala
seun
mukina2

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Lordaweezy: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
You guys shouldn't be quick to say he is a fake man of God. Prophecy can be averted and who knows what night happen to trump tomorrow.Jonah 3:10
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do to them; and he did it not .
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Codes151:
now u talking like a bosss!
Hi Hahn, your statement is loaded with ignorance.

There has never been fake religions. History shows that all religions need revelations that take them deeper into the Light Take the Jewish religion for example, it is not fake, but needed a new injection of higher truth to take it deeper into the Light so that they would have experienced daily miracles and wonders that is only available to those that go deeper.

Even many so-called christian Pastors resist going deeper, thats why there is no Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and awe inspiring blessings.

Jesus Christ came to show the world what will happen if we go deeper into the light.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Toofan007: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

guy, hope you know TB Joshua is human , not a god and most importantly he's not Jesus Christ. No matter how enamoured or impressed you are with him you will do well not to equate him to God.

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:

There has never been fake religions. History shows that all religions need revelations that take them deeper into the Light Take the Jewish religion for example, it is not fake, but needed a new injection of higher truth to take it deeper into the Light so that they would have experienced daily miracles and wonders that is only available to those that go deeper.

Even many so-called christian Pastors resist going deeper, thats why there is no Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and awe inspiring blessings.

Jesus Christ came to show the world what will happen if we go deeper into the light.

@emboldened, do you believe that Zeus is the supreme God and that he created you and your family?

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
franugo:

sigh! There are two things involved here. Either d g.o.m is paying u to display ur rants here or u are actually this fanatical in real life in which case ur case is just plain hopeless
You should leave your clumsy conclusions to the following experts that actually went to the Holy Scoan Church. You condemn from a safe distance. These highly respected international theological experts was brave enough to go see for themselves;

He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
There is a cowardly attack on a kind and gentle man that is at this very moment helping all suffering and poor people.

Right now he is healing someone of a problem that science cannot cure and deliverance of evil spirits in someone that science has diagnosed with incurable mental disease.

Right now the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is helping a family that has no future, no money, no house, no education.
Right now the Holy Prophet TB Joshua planning on how to help thousands of suffering people of all religions world wide.

Now I ask the question: What are all the cowardly people that eagerly condemn this kind man doing to help other suffering people around them ?Warning to all God fearing people !

1stCitizen:

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Remii:
Clinton won by number of votes but lost based on electoral college. Same way Obama and Bush came in. TBJ was correct in Nigeria electoral sense.
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

There is a cowardly attack on a kind and gentle man that is at this very moment helping all suffering and poor people.

Right now he is healing someone of a problem that science cannot cure and deliverance of evil spirits in someone that science has diagnosed with incurable mental disease.

Now I ask the question: What are all the cowardly people that eagerly condemn this kind man doing to help other suffering people around them ?
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Topgainer: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lordaweezy:
You guys shouldn't be quick to say he is a fake man of God. Prophecy can be averted and who knows what night happen to trump tomorrow.Jonah 3:10
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do to them; and he did it not .

The other members of the damage control team have moved on to "Hillary Clinton actually won the presidency but will not be sworn in"

The story of Jonah and the people of Nineveh is a conditional message. I will bring this calamity upon the evil people of this city if they don't repent. However, they repented and the calamity was averted. Nineveh was actually destroyed later as recorded in the Chronicles of the Assyrians because they returned to their evil ways
How is it the same with this particular incidence?
You don't read your Bible that is the only reason you keyed into the message of those trying to repackage a clearly failed prediction by erroneously looking for a bible passage to twist.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Cityguy: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:
Fake god

Fake religion

Fake bible

Fake prophesy

Mugu fall, guyman wack. Money must be made! grin
You are free to say all that you want about TBJ but the other stuff you dabbled into, believe you me is trash you posted.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Toofan007: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why would a supposed man of God need to predict the outcome of an election? It borne out of the urge to impress and show off IMHO.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Codes151(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:

boss! U missed out on quoting Hahn.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Lordaweezy: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Topgainer:

The other members of the damage control team have moved on to "Hillary Clinton actually won the presidency but will not be sworn in"

The story of Jonah and the people of Nineveh is a conditional message. I will bring this calamity upon the evil people of this city if they don't repent. However, they repented and the calamity was averted. Nineveh was actually destroyed later as recorded in the Chronicles of the Assyrians because they returned to their evil ways
How is it the same with this particular incidence?
You don't read your Bible that is the only reason you keyed into the message of those trying to repackage a clearly failed prediction by erroneously looking for a bible passage to twist.

Am not trying to repackage anything, seems your hatred for the man Is making you delusional. Mathew 7:1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged"
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by EreluY(f): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Yes there is a cowardly attack on a kind and gentle man that is at this very moment helping all suffering and poor people. Right now he is healing someone of a problem that science cannot cure and deliverance of evil spirits in someone that science has diagnosed with incurable mental disease.

Where is Jesu Oyingbo today? In the 70s and 80s, he did exactly what this idiot is now doing. What nonsensical miracles that Nigerian dilapidated hospitals can't resolve are you referring to?

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

Lol. If you were smart you would know that failing does not make one a failure. I have failed a lot in the past and I will fail some more.

I am consistent and persistent and I do not run away from a challenge

That is why I do not kneel and pray to "nothing" which you serve.

But I do not expect a slave like you to understand smiley

The problem is not that you failed but that you will continue to fail. cheesy
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Zenlife: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
T B. (Tuberculosis) Joshua.. .
Needs deliverance!

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Zenlife: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lordaweezy:

Am not trying to repackage anything, seems your hatred for the man Is making you delusional. Mathew 7:1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged"

Does an observation necessarily denote judgement?
And if it is by any book, so be it!
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Topgainer: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lordaweezy:

Delusional me! For disproving and bursting your comparison with Jonah/Hezekiah's story.
Stop playing on people's psyche. By now you should have known that those misquotations do not work on everybody.
Oh! aren't you forgetting something that even the Devil quotes i. e. touch not my anointed

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by daveP(m): 12:00am On Nov 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Now I ask the question: What are all the cowardly people that eagerly condemn this kind man doing to help other suffering people around them ?
guy don use style to jump queue na.

what holy prophet is he? wake up fast.

I'm tryna prove who is real and fake with that example based on fulfillment alone. Oga just wake up abeg.

Millions can do what he's doing, doesn't add a stint of unusual holility to his person.

Elisha looked stupid but 24 hrs came true

TB looked stupid but didn't come true.

This is simply a case of what Ezekiel and Isaiah told us to spot in false prophets.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Totfulguy: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
hardcore fans

TB Joshua's supporters are a basket of deplorables!

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2016
rheether:
TB joshua is a fraud.
cow be careful of wat u say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.