Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53538 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Miles300: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Curses are of the Old Testament , Christ has abolished that and even given us the pore that through him we will be delivered from curses .. As pastor and everyone that belives in God the bible told us to bless and not to curse .. Anyone that goes against this commandment has sinned ..
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Ishaq717(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Brainwashed pple kawai....choii!!!
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by pcei: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
we are not afraid of their imaginary friend (Yahweh, Jesus, holy spirit, Paul) neither are we afraid of their imaginary enemies (Lucifer, Satan, devil)

why would we then be afraid of the messengers of imaginary friend?
lol, true talk
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by EFCC777: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
rheether:
TB joshua is a fraud.
has he defrauded ur father before?
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by richard58: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
kilonso001:
I will only consider you a true prophet if you can give me a sure bet9ja code.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cool cool cool
. Bhahaha their re lots of poor church members that never forget to give the little they have as offering let him start from them instead of brainwashing them for more money just 100naira to win 39m is not much for Jesus bhahaha

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Beey(f): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Exposure of false prophets!

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:
Fake god

Fake religion

Fake bible

Fake prophesy

Mugu fall, guyman wack. Money must be made! grin

No wonder your website failed. Keep failing.keep it up grin grin grin
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
1stCitizen:

No wonder your website failed. Keep failing.keep it up grin grin grin

It didn't fail as bad as your god and it's prophecies cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
I pity his follower, follow God not so call fake prophet

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by moseunited: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
These was the same T B Joshua that once asked people to drink salt and water, that cost the life's of so many Nigerians, the same T B Joshua were no fit tell people when him upstairs go fall, the house cost the life's of so many people but national and international, the same T B Joshua Again.... mtcheeeew, Abeg any body fit borrow me 24K there make i carry go pay unizik Acceptance fee take pursue my future, leave all this fake men of God

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by AuroraB(f): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
chuose:
I beg who ein go curse?
simple election ein no fit predict, now ein wan curse person?

no make person laff.

Thank God say people don see say na fake man, like Adeboye & Oyedepo
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by MilesLamar(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
haba
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
I wish say T. B Joshua fit dey give guys weekend games
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Shafiiimran99: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
AFRAID OF HIM NOT SAYS DEU 18:22
when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

Jeremia14
14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:
MISPLACED PRIORITIES!

they should tell their prophet to leave predictions for the 'punters' (i rep bet9ja)
Take it easy ma cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by bezimo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
chuose:
I beg who ein go curse?

no make person laff.

What does Oyedepo and Adeboye got to do with the situation of predicting election or not. If you are angry with these men of God take your misguided frustration and vexation away and channel properly to the govt of the day.They are not your problem.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by AnanseK(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
So he is still a prophet?

How dumb can people be angry!
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
dainformant:
While prophet T.B Joshua is being trolled online after his prediction on the winner of the US presidential election backfired, his followers are still solidly behind -saying that one failed prophecy can't change their faith in him.

According a post made on to T.B Joshua ministries Facebook page on Sunday, the pastor said:

“Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win. “The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. “The boat of the new President will be rocked. “By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman.”

Despite a widely predicted Hillary Clinton win, the results have been announced and Donald Trump has been elected the next U.S President.

See what his followers are saying on the church's Facebook page;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/insult-prophet-and-evoke-curses-upon.html
gradually d fake prophets will b exposed

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Ugik(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
that is between him and God
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Horlufemi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
The false prophet cannot prophesy. He wants to curse.

Woe to him.

He his already cursed

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by mosisadez(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Gullible followers smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by smileyoo: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
the real god and his angels must be laughing at him and his fans now.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
ITS AN ADVICE OOOH!!U KNOW U ARE NOT COVERED, U WAN GO PLAY WITH FIRE. NO GO MATCH BIG MAN FOOT OOH.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by viktor01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
HMMMMMMMMMMMM. NA WAA O, One thing i know is that God is not an author of confusion.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by viktor01(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chai... I just got to know this now, I for like ask am how market?
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by preetypam(f): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
Take it easy ma cheesy

sir, am an easy going woman o but these people's defence is silly
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Harinholar(f): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let no one judge d man of God... Fake or real na hin sabi.... *****
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

It didn't fail as bad as your god and it's prophecies cheesy grin

Your failure will continue with your godlessness. The sad thing is that you have failed so badly you can relate with failed gods and prophecies.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Hero144: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
chuose:
I beg who ein go curse?

no make person laff.

Adeboye and Oyedepo are well groomed, tested and responsible men of God. Am no member of their churches, but they are worthy role models
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
preetypam:

sir, am an easy going woman o but these people's defence is silly
I guess you're never a fan of the man of God?
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ademasta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Origin(f): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
I came online just for this .

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES.

MEN ARE NOT GOD.

GOD SHOWS HIS MIGHT THROUGH AND THROUGH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.