Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53513 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
1stCitizen:

Your failure will continue with your godlessness. The sad thing is that you have failed so badly you can relate with failed gods and prophecies.

Just like you serve failure. Bow down in the presence of greatness

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by preetypam(f): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
I guess you're never a fan of the man of God?
am not a chronic fan of him but i like watching him perform miracles but when pastors not just him divluges into poltics it is a no no for me they should go mind their churches and stop saying what God didnt say
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Prophets in the Holy Bible helps their nation with their prophesy, but T B JOSHUA prophesiessss i dont know in what way has it being of help to Nigeria.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by brojoshua: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Woe unto the lying false prophets
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by bigtt76(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol grin you get for sale?

TeleboiZ005:
wetin bring u here
WEED!!!
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Endy4all(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Before was Mbaka Why? now na TB Joshua Why?
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Codes151(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:
Fake god

Fake religion

Fake bible

Fake prophesy

Mugu fall, guyman wack. Money must be made! grin
muslim man! Between your religion And mine, which! Just which is fake? At least dating back to ages I have proofs! What do u have except a book preaching hate?
Coming here to say my religion is fake makes me see u like a foolish crack headed terrorist! Call your brothers To ban me as usual! Any time any day, I'd repeat what I just said! Idiot
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by holysaint1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Codes151(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nnwannsukka:

Den tell the man of God if hes seeing clearly and not just throw his reputation for granted
OR IS MAN FOR GOD OR MAN OF GOD
I TIRE FOR THIS NATION AND FAKE PROPHECY
tell him that the only way we can provide him is for him to predict Saturday games! All of it
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
GenBuhari:
Invoke curse?

Well TB Joshua is a fraud .
Greedy Useless human being.

Any pastor to claims to be a prophet is fake.

Nonsense!

TB Joshua is the worst type of human , one willing to exploit innocent people to make money.

Please pass to this message to TB so he can show us what he can do!
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.
Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

Joh 8:44 You are from your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

The evidence of your failure is glaring for the world to see. You do not know me. grin grin grin

Seriously only God can change your situation. Honour him or continue failing.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
WARNING! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE JEWS MADE !
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, Jesus’ mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God.

The Light of the only true God cannot be destroyed! God will not be mocked!

Sadly, Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus wherever His loving power is manifesting. They believe that the miracles in Scoan Nigeria are the work of Satan.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritual source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanuel TV.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by dmcdad: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
All those revelations he was sharing unko?. God is watching you oh!!!!....TB.
undecided
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
WARNING! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE JEWS MADE !
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, Jesus’ mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God.

The Light of the only true God cannot be destroyed! God will not be mocked!

Sadly, Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus wherever His loving power is manifesting. They believe that the miracles in Scoan Nigeria are the work of Satan.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritual source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanuel TV.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
A truth seeker, this will be interesting to you.
The Holy Scoan Church, and the Holy prophet TB Joshua has blessed me. Every time I watch the instantaneous Deliverance of Evil spirits and also the immediate healing of various terminal sickness and the deep acceptance of the Scoan congregation that Jesus is alive. On Emmanuel TV I witness the deepest love of Jesus the Messiah for the suffering masses regardless of their religion, race or creed.
The Holy Books Of ACTS has come alive in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

The sincere suffering masses from all religions and cults world wide, finally have scientific verifiable evidence that the Messiah, Jesus Christ came to usher in a new covenant through the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria. The Scoan church provide 24hr transmission on Emmanuel TV world wide that provides abundant evidence of the full LOVE of the Father for the masses, which is free deliverance from Demons, free healing even from terminal sickness and free material blessings and all kind of breakthrough. MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by RaeMystix: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
dmcdad:

undecided
What?.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A truth seeker, this will be interesting to you.
The Holy Scoan Church, and the Holy prophet TB Joshua has blessed me. Every time I watch the instantaneous Deliverance of Evil spirits and also the immediate healing of various terminal sickness and the deep acceptance of the Scoan congregation that Jesus is alive. On Emmanuel TV I witness the deepest love of Jesus the Messiah for the suffering masses regardless of their religion, race or creed.
The Holy Books Of ACTS has come alive in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

The sincere suffering masses from all religions and cults world wide, finally have scientific verifiable evidence that the Messiah, Jesus Christ came to usher in a new covenant through the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria. The Scoan church provide 24hr transmission on Emmanuel TV world wide that provides abundant evidence of the full LOVE of the Father for the masses, which is free deliverance from Demons, free healing even from terminal sickness and free material blessings and all kind of breakthrough. MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS.
Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
These fake church leaders are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake Pharisees/ holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.
The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “Truly Christ is risen and is alive still.”
Church leaders are too threatened to accept Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Awesome Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people and Pastors of all religions and nationalities that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by queenDD(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm...Deuteronomy 18: 22 says it all.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by SuperBlack: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA BET9JA PROPHET OF DOOM

Brainwashed idiiots

Thank God he embarrased himself in front of the world. A man who could not see a vision that a building in his church is going to collapse but will open his rotten mouth to say trash in the name of prophesy. The other fraudulent fool called Oyedepo recently told his gullible followers that God approved the exorbitant school fees built with the sweat of tithes and offerings of innocent people.
na that Oyedepo own d vex me pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Babzilla:
Even a monkey could predict the outcome
That TB nigga shoulda kept quiet grin grin
Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal PNF church leaders and websites, falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred for the Holy Prophet TB Joshua known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by sekundosekundo: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:
Fake god
Fake religion
Fake bible
Fake prophesy
Mugu fall, guyman wack. Money must be made! grin

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal PNF church leaders and websites, falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred for the Holy Prophet TB Joshua known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”
The sincere suffering masses world wide never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where fake Pastors will be dumped so that in every true church regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The promise of the Messiah will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ceda99: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
kamalcole3000:
Religion is the opium of the masses!!!

I doubt if theres any true prophet of God in Nigeria.
All I see are Businessmen on the alter feeding and feasting on the gullibility of people who are scared of poverty and diseases.

Developed world are building mega corporations Nigeria is building mega churches.

Pastors riding superjets to take the gospel to the uttermost part of the earth yet they never go to Iran,China,Saudi Arabia.

,they only go to Europe and America who first brought Christianity to us you no why to raise money for the kingdom because the kingdom required a lot of money for infrastructural development of heaven

This is in preparation of the millions of people from both divide of religion that will require accommodation and other facilities when the trumpet sound.

#organizedreligionisfraud
A presiding President gives testimony in The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The testimony of Ghana’s new head, Prof. Atta Mills, alone is enough to confirm the genuineness and greatness of the holy Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry and calling. Has history ever heard of a sitting president visiting a church and publicly testify that the pastor accurately predicted the outcome and specific details of the election to him? Prof Atta Mills testimony echoes the tens of thousands who rush to Joshua’s church, Scoan Nigeria on a weekly basis to receive a touch from God.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by sekundosekundo: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
we are not afraid of their imaginary friend (Yahweh, Jesus, holy spirit, Paul) neither are we afraid of their imaginary enemies (Lucifer, Satan, devil)

why then would we be afraid of the messengers of imaginary friend?

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A presiding President gives testimony in The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The testimony of Ghana’s new head, Prof. Atta Mills, alone is enough to confirm the genuineness and greatness of the holy Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry and calling. Has history ever heard of a sitting president visiting a church and publicly testify that the pastor accurately predicted the outcome and specific details of the election to him? Prof Atta Mills testimony echoes the tens of thousands who rush to Joshua’s church, Scoan Nigeria on a weekly basis to receive a touch from God.
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless, always giving because Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.

Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50902532][/quote]Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
SuperBlack:
na that Oyedepo own d vex me pass.
Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahn:

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
EFCC777:
has he defrauded ur father before?
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.
Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless, always giving because Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.
Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes. Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes. Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Warning to all God fearing people !
Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Warning to all God fearing people !
Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Today many Pastors including CAN and Pentecostal PNF leaders still instigate the destruction of the true Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, the holy Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. Scoan Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.