Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (37248 Views)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Kosy79(f): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats Trump.
meanwhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Wolfbrother(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is how you embarass an entire nation .... undecided undecided undecided ... wetin concern trump concern una

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
ndi ara ipod
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by kikake: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Theoritical:
Congratulated from khirikhiri baa grin...

Even Britain that created Nigeria is dividing. No country was created to remain indivisible.

Events along the line make country to divide.

Arewa has already created a quasi Islamic Sharia country in the north.

But dickheadss who think that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive won't accept the reality.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nature8(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
thecrush:
Ehen
Bia ebe a!

Lwkmd..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by TeamSimple(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Megaideas:
SHAME TO THE DEVIL AND HIS ASSISTANTS. The Lord knows what to do when we don't know what to do. Who would have believed that the "ALMIGHTY OBAMA" and his nonsensical Democratic and Demonic party would lose out in the election? AN INCUMBENT PARTY? A miracle can happen any day, and this is just the beginning.

My IPOB brothers and sisters, this is NOTHING BUT THE FINGER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD. So rejoice, jubilate, and enjoy your FREEDOM in advance for IT IS ALREADY HERE. SHAME TO THE DEVIL AND HIS ASSISTANTS. WHO SAID THERE IS NO GOD IN THE THIRD HEAVEN?

LONG LIVE MY FEARLESS LEADER, NNAMDI KANU,
LONG LIVE INDEPENDENT PEOPLE OF BIAFRA,
LONG LIVE DONALD JOHN TRUMP,
LONG LIVE AMERICA.
Trump win election and ipob celebrates,please what's the relationship?
Your brains will soon settle after few months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by prince985(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abdulkareem407:
so Trump will save Nnamdi Kanu from Kuje prison right... ipob and stupidity be like, make sombori epp me with dat Zuma pix.
nothinger
ur animalistic brodas are scarce on dis forum o..y na?

is havin a fone against sharia law?

or they are aaaallll illitrates? my frend find ur kettle and go nd wash ur leg face and brain den beg ur god to give u sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by ORIGENAL(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
APC and their Zombies in Nigeria are planing to declear USA election Inconclusive

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by phreakabit(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
What a clown!
These inconsequential organization abi gathering of people, actually thinks Trump recognizes them?
LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by fratermathy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Una wahala too much. Wetin concern IPOb and USA now?

The way some of these NIGERIANS reason sef... Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by kikake: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
SirJeffry:
Hehehe I was expecting this, e remain ND militants.grin

But how come Nigeria has not congratulated Trump nearly 12 hours after results were made official?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by jrusky(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is why I hate this movement called IPOB with passion. Just in about few ago I told a friend that watch ooo you will see our brothers from the East to among the first to congratulate this dare devil son of padition called Trump and less than hour my prophesy came true. have said it time without number that if care not taken IPOB or IPAD or IPOK or IPISS might toe the path of "AXIS OF EVIL" some folks laughed me off I kept quiet now how can in a sane world a man that has no respect for humanity that America are dumb to voed him to power and my fellow kinsmen jubilating don't worry Mr IPD or IPOD soon chartered flight from America with your IPAD brothers deported back home.

This is movement that want me to follow them and buy their ideas isn't I have said and I will say over and over hate is in our blood hate is in our Gene as a matter of fact if Hitler were to be alive I'm sure he will built one of his satanic gas chamber in my region East with all pleasure he would be accepted.

This singular statement make me to hate IPOD or IPOB or IPAD the more despite I'm from that region please Fed govt should not and never release kanu they should keep him their the Axis of Evil are showing up their ugly heads and definitely East will be their base in Nigeria and n Africa just keep watching. I have said this again as one of my prediction guys watch what will become Igboland in the next few years to come.

Call me any name you like I don't give a damn. Nwanne keep thanking God your brothers will soon be send back with their empty luggage by that same "Trump Hitler" you are congratulating.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by olajizz01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
drss2:
very soon Nnamdi Kanu will be free.
From where,is it from America prison or Nigeria prison,or don't you know that Nigeria and America are two diferent sovereign countries,keep on with your day dreaming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by wristbangle: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ishilove:
IPOB will be great under Donald Trump of all people??

Hian. E go do dem like film trick cheesy

Madam, the laff whey I dey do here since mrng on top their stupidity plenty eh! cheesy.

Funny enough, they will be the worst hit when Donald hitler send their drug trafficking ass back to naija.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by ORIGENAL(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
TeamSimple:
Trump win election and ipob celebrates,please what's the relationship? Your brains will soon settle after few months.
e pain amm!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Rose2014: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
jrusky:
This is why I hate this movement called IPOB with passion. Just in about few ago I told a friend that watch ooo you will see our brothers from the East to among the first to congratulate this dare devil son of padition called Trump and less than hour my prophesy came true. have said it time without number that if care not taken IPOB or IPAD or IPOK or IPISS might toe the path of "AXIS OF EVIL" some folks laughed me off I kept quiet now how can in a sane world a man that has no respect for humanity that America are dumb to voed him to power and my fellow kinsmen jubilating don't worry Mr IPD or IPOD soon chartered flight from America with your IPAD brothers deported back home.

This is movement that want me to follow them and buy their ideas isn't I have said and I will say over and over hate is in our blood hate is in our Gene as a matter of fact if Hitler were to be alive I'm sure he will built one of his satanic gas chamber in my region East with all pleasure he would be accepted.

This singular statement make me to hate IPOD or IPOB or IPAD the more despite I'm from that region please Fed govt should not and never release kanu they should keep him their the Axis of Evil are showing up their ugly heads and definitely East will be their base in Nigeria and n Africa just keep watching. I have said this again as one of my prediction guys watch what will become Igboland in the next few years to come.

Call me any name you like I don't give a damn. Nwanne keep thanking God your brothers will soon be send back with their empty luggage by that same "Trump Hitler" you are congratulating.

Yoruba boy cry me a river

Trump all the way

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by mengho(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
The sooner d asss licking starts, d better

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:

D sooner u realize how u are waisting ur time, d better for u
how many videos have u done now? 1million?
by d way abiama means "who is to come"
chukwu abiama mean "God who is to come"
chukwu okike abiama means "God d creator who is to come"
now go and scratch ur face
ndi ara

Why did you waste your precious time on this irrelevant, irredeemable mental retard..

Nnamdi Kanu the one man army!
Keep dragging sleep from haters and Afonja the children of hate and acrimony..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by babadem2much(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
People carry this US election matter for head like gala, probably they don't have office to go or serious job to do.

Please save your energy for farming
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Eddiecute86(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Before the election it was about how they support the loosing party, now it has turned to how is it their concern bla bla bla.. Please allow them to.congratulate Trump afterall your president is still waiting for another Plagairised speech to use ...

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by LordCenturion(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clowns everywhere, I don't know the main reason y they are happy as if trump is going to give all ipod visa, or what is the meaning of their joy, can anyone explain please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Rose2014: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
babadem2much:
People carry this US election matter for head like gala, probably they don't have office to go or serious job to do.

Please save your energy for farming
Our son is now US president

Congrats Donald Chukwuemeka Trump

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Boring: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
LMAO ipob.

Trump doesn't give a fvck about you guys..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by SuperBlack: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
What is IPOB?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by thaoriginator: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
All flat headed iPork are coming back to Biafra Nigeria" - Donald Trump grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
jrusky:

[/s]

Shameless hypocrite!

Hypocrisy is when your think Bubu-de-legal dullard deserved to even be a village head not to talk of being a ward counselor but, you cheered the buffoon onto presidency..on the other hand, flash ur scratched ugly face to condemn Trump and IPOB that congratulated him..

Go and squeal your heart out..

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by unclejb2(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:

D sooner u realize how u are waisting ur time, d better for u
how many videos have u done now? 1million?
by d way abiama means "who is to come"
chukwu abiama mean "God who is to come"
chukwu okike abiama means "God d creator who is to come"
you don't need to explain to that Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
I used to think this pro-Trump nonsense among IPOB supporters was mere online trolling on Nairaland but it seems this cognitive impairment afflicts a wider range of people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by macho44(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by babadem2much(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rose2014:
Our son is now US president

Congrats Donald Chukwuemeka Trump
You nearly make me fall LWKM chai!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
realy laughable. funny tins will always stick around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Peter Obi Holding Umbrella At Kanayo O Kanayo's Brother's Burial In Imo (pics) / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.