Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (37241 Views)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by fourthworld: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
ThisisBuhari:
Whether You Like it or Not, IPOB are still reporting to Buhari

shameless IPOB

Oh boy, I have well waved strong rope that will fit your tiny long neck perfectly. Seeing you commit suicide as a news in NL front page will be highly welcome and soothing. You people are never match to igbos in terms of intellectual reasoning because you see with your five senses while igbos see with their third eye. That's why igbos recognize a business opportunity which short sighted people like you will turn down. You are like lot that chose a very fertile land because of what he saw at that time, while the igbos are like Abraham that saw opportunity in land of Canada though a desert at that time.
For this reason, you refused to go away from slavery as a result of oil you see with your naked eyes. In your myopic brains, you can't survive without oil. But Igbos through their God given foresight have already seen brighter future in freedom even without oil, hence the agitation.
In US election, your usual shortsightedness made you to support a sexually immoral candidate in the US as a result of your usual ass licking nature, while the igbos through their usual foresight have envisioned the importance of Trump's presidency in the world today and supported him.
You people are natural failures. In fact any person you people support is bound to fail because of your short sightedness and your envy filled wicked demonic minds. That's why Buhari is failing woefully and Hillary Clinton failed without wedge. Woe betide any person you support, the person's failure is irredeemable.
We are never mates in all ramifications and can never be, the North are even more intelligent than you losers. Go and search for your mates in smaller West African Countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by tianshie(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
chukkyAlex:
ur family members re worse idiots dan dem

You've been noticed. Now crawl back into your hole.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by LordCenturion(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

If you can explain your reason for being sad pained and almost heart broken about the development and your baseless hate for Trump.. I bet IPOB has lost of words for you on their reasons..

How many times u are going to mentioned me "woman" are u trying to create an attention or something?, I don't want to reply u because I don't reply to ladies comments unless if it needed...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by kettle84(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2016
tianshie:
Igbos are idio.ts.
what authority have you to proclaim that,if you think they are what are you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by kettle84(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2016
phreakabit:

I am a 100% pro-Igbo supremacist.
I am unapologetic about it and my views can not be swayed or deterred.
But I refuse to be a part of this IPOB buffoonery!
Congratulating Trump to what end?
Do we really think a man who is, is backed, and driven by RADICAL white supremacist ideologies will actually empathize with our plights.
Trump has made it clear he is only looking to strengthen ties with his European brothers of Aryan race descent.
He is presently forming what some have tagged " The new world order", with his fellow white supremacists.
With the present plunge in global economy, and the tussle for scarce natural resources we can almost be certain of a repeat of The Berlin Conference soon.
What better way to do this than to use a fifth column, cause chaos and then plunder our resources?
I have never, and will never like or trust this Nnamdi Kanu guy.
I have always seen him as a western sponsored puppet, his rise to prominence was too fast,the events leading to his arrest doesn't add up.
There is something not right about him!
Has any separate or private group conducted and investigation into his background?
This might sound bad and annoy you, but I will tell you this. . .
Igbos are not ready for this fight and we can not have a secessionist group being our representative.
We should wise up now and distance ourselves from this guys and take the right step to achieve our independence.
At the moment "our" actions and achievement based on IPOB policies are as laughable as black lives matter.
We protest, Igbo sons get killed by these bastards in uniform, nobody does anything and . . . . . we protest some more.
Absolutely glad that gay-rights drunken condescending Obama and his monkey faced wife are out of office.
Glad this covert racist lesbo Hillary didn't get it too.
I don't like trump either, but what do I care? America wanted a stooge, they got a clown!
I am indifferent as to who has won, Hillary in my opinion is just as bad as Trump, I am simply saying lets focus on us and forget about them
Would save us a ton of embarrassment, when this arrogant racist pr!ck called Trump dishes it to "us".
IPOB support for trump is based on the fact that Trump is anti islamization and jihadism. He may be a white/Aryan inclined but its clear that we are better off with an American president who would not turn a blind eye to the suppression and killing of a people because of their religious inclination. take a look at Nigerian military establishment and police including other agencies and see for yourself that the 95% of the personnel are Muslims and this is a Christian/Muslim 50/50 country. IPOB is a group fighting for the survival of the 99%christian population of its people in a country where Muslims are empowered far over Christians.understand it from that view

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by phreakabit(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
kettle84:
IPOB support for trump is based on the fact that Trump is anti islamization and jihadism. He may be a white/Aryan inclined but its clear that we are better off with an American president who would not turn a blind eye to the suppression and killing of a people because of their religious inclination. take a look at Nigerian military establishment and police including other agencies and see for yourself that the 95% of the personnel are Muslims and this is a Christian/Muslim 50/50 country. IPOB is a group fighting for the survival of the 99%christian population of its people in a country where Muslims are empowered far over Christians.understand it from that view

Its nice to find an Igbo guy, who is emotional about our struggles, but yet rational enough to not let emotional bias precede thought.
Read through your post and it was precise as regards doing what you intended to do with it (explain your point of view).
I like and respect that. . .
However, how can you explain the fact that Nnamdi Kanu has in the past clearly stated it himself that he is NOT A CHRISTIAN?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by mvem(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
phreakabit:

Its nice to find an Igbo guy, who is emotional about our struggles, but yet rational enough to not let emotional bias precede thought.
Read through your post and it was precise as regards doing what you intended to do with it (explain your point of view).
I like and respect that. . .
However, how can you explain the fact that Nnamdi Kanu has in the past clearly stated it himself that he is NOT A CHRISTIAN?
....the guy still never answer you.......so trump will make the police and army 50-50 abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.