Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (37247 Views)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by KKKWHITE(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump the right man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by electrokcoi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
congrat to him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
TimeManager Omenka APCsupporter...

Chukwu Okike Abiama is not God... It is a useless Idol...

No igbo man can tell u straight the meaning of Abiama...
If your'e still deceived that Chukwu Abiama is God this Video I did says it all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Us not an igbo if ua...... u would have known

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:

D sooner u realize how u are waisting ur time, d better for u
how many videos have u done now? 1million?
by d way abiama means "who is to come"
chukwu abiama mean "God who is to come"
chukwu okike abiama means "God d creator who is to come"

ABIAMA MEANS-------IF U COME CLOSER U WILL KNOW HIM...... IN COMPLETE IT GOES LIKE THIS CHUKWU OKIKE ABIA AMARA..........THE CREATOR IF U COME CLOSE TO HIM U WILL KNOW HIM

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
NO MATTER HOW MATER HOW MUCH THE HATERS MAY HATE IT AND SEE IT AS IMPOSSIBLE........ BIAFRA WILL HAPPEN JUST AS MANY NIGERIANS AND POLITICIANS DOUBTED DONALD J. TRUMP VICTORY BUT AT THE END HE WON.......AND THE DAY BIAFRA COMES HATERS WILL TELL US TO GO LET'S SEE HOW WE WILL SURVIVE BUT WE WILL SURVIVE AT THE END AND BECOME EVEN FAR MORE BETTER THAN NIGERIA WILL EVER BE IN 20YEARS TO COME....... NAIRALAND CAN BARN ME AS MUCH. AS THEY WANT FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH BUT I DON'T CARE..... THE BARN WILL BE LIFTED AND I WILL CONTINUE SPEAKING THAT TRUTH

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by osusuallstars: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

shut up your dirty mouth, anu ohia. half bake illiterate,we are versed in igbo knowledge and anthropology. Abiama means COME CLOSER AND YOU WILL KNOW HIM. IF YOU COME NEAR GOD , YOU WILL KNOW HIM TRULY. CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA. GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, COME CLOSER HIM AND YOU WILL TRULY KNOW HIM.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Uteghe(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin : HOW TRUMP'S VICTORY SCATTERED SINKING IPOB
The victory of Donald Trump in the US election-which ordinarily should not be of concern to the dead Ipob group-has scattered KANU'S faction of Ipob. Incidentally, Kanu did time in US for drug related offenses.
While Kanu wanted Trump,Mefor sought the insulation of Ipob from an election that does not concern Ipob. Many disenchanted IPOBeasts posit that Kanu's fascination with Trump is borne out of Kanu's perverse admiration for Trump's paedophilic and mean spirited inclination- sick attributes Kanu also possesses. Kanu in his brash manner had forced Mefor to mouth Trump is his weird daily broadcast. Disenchanted IPOBeasts believe Trump's victory means truly IPOBeasts are dumb illiterates going by Trumps claim in 1998 that only dumbwitted Republicans (and it's sympathizers) will support him. Disaffected IPOBeasts see his victory as proof that indeed,IPOBeasts are dumb since they supported Trump. Pundits believe this may mark the end of the Igbo hated,criminal activities of a roguish Nnamdi Kanu using Ipob as a front.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by musa7m(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jews of Nigeria......I see una.....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by tianshie(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Igbos are idio.ts.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by CandyDiamond(f): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Uteghe:
grin : HOW TRUMP'S VICTORY SCATTERED SINKING IPOB
The victory of Donald Trump in the US election-which ordinarily should not be of concern to the dead Ipob group-has scattered KANU'S faction of Ipob. Incidentally, Kanu did time in US for drug related offenses.
While Kanu wanted Trump,Mefor sought the insulation of Ipob from an election that does not concern Ipob. Many disenchanted IPOBeasts posit that Kanu's fascination with Trump is borne out of Kanu's perverse admiration for Trump's paedophilic and mean spirited inclination- sick attributes Kanu also possesses. Kanu in his brash manner had forced Mefor to mouth Trump is his weird daily broadcast. Disenchanted IPOBeasts believe Trump's victory means truly IPOBeasts are dumb illiterates going by Trumps claim in 1998 that only dumbwitted Republicans (and it's sympathizers) will support him. Disaffected IPOBeasts see his victory as proof that indeed,IPOBeasts are dumb since they supported Trump. Pundits believe this may mark the end of the Igbo hated,criminal activities of a roguish Nnamdi Kanu using Ipob as a front.
What is this one saying,this Afonja man don dey kolo oooo angry grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by phreakabit(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
NormalCodes:

Whose side are you on, really, I need to ask this, honestly.

I am a 100% pro-Igbo supremacist.
I am unapologetic about it and my views can not be swayed or deterred.
But I refuse to be a part of this IPOB buffoonery!
Congratulating Trump to what end?
Do we really think a man who is, is backed, and driven by RADICAL white supremacist ideologies will actually empathize with our plights.
Trump has made it clear he is only looking to strengthen ties with his European brothers of Aryan race descent.
He is presently forming what some have tagged " The new world order", with his fellow white supremacists.
With the present plunge in global economy, and the tussle for scarce natural resources we can almost be certain of a repeat of The Berlin Conference soon.
What better way to do this than to use a fifth column, cause chaos and then plunder our resources?
I have never, and will never like or trust this Nnamdi Kanu guy.
I have always seen him as a western sponsored puppet, his rise to prominence was too fast,the events leading to his arrest doesn't add up.
There is something not right about him!
Has any separate or private group conducted and investigation into his background?
This might sound bad and annoy you, but I will tell you this. . .
Igbos are not ready for this fight and we can not have a secessionist group being our representative.
We should wise up now and distance ourselves from this guys and take the right step to achieve our independence.
At the moment "our" actions and achievement based on IPOB policies are as laughable as black lives matter.
We protest, Igbo sons get killed by these bastards in uniform, nobody does anything and . . . . . we protest some more.
Absolutely glad that gay-rights drunken condescending Obama and his monkey faced wife are out of office.
Glad this covert racist lesbo Hillary didn't get it too.
I don't like trump either, but what do I care? America wanted a stooge, they got a clown!
I am indifferent as to who has won, Hillary in my opinion is just as bad as Trump, I am simply saying lets focus on us and forget about them
Would save us a ton of embarrassment, when this arrogant racist pr!ck called Trump dishes it to "us".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by iamharkinwaley: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
( won't capitalise coz you pigs ain't useful and also brainless) ipob sucks.... make una gerrarahere jur...... wu una b self? you goats should go die,I hate ipob....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
phreakabit:

I am a 100% pro-Igbo supremacist.
I am unapologetic about it and my views can not be swayed or deterred.
But I refuse to be a part of this IPOB buffoonery!
Congratulating Trump to what end?
Do we really think a man who is, is backed, and driven by RADICAL white supremacist ideologies will actually empathize with our plights.
Trump has made it clear he is only looking to strengthen ties with his European brothers of Aryan race descent.
He is presently forming what some have tagged " The new world order", with his fellow white supremacists.
With the present plunge in global economy, and the tussle for scarce natural resources we can almost be certain of a repeat of The Berlin Conference soon.
What better way to do this than to use a fifth column, cause chaos and then plunder our resources?
I have never, and will never like or trust this Nnamdi Kanu guy.
I have always seen him as a western sponsored puppet, his rise to prominence was too fast,the events leading to his arrest doesn't add up.
There is something not right about him!
Has any separate or private group conducted and investigation into his background?
This might sound bad and annoy you, but I will tell you this. . .
Igbos are not ready for this fight and we can not have a secessionist group being our representative.
We should wise up now and distance ourselves from this guys and take the right step to achieve our independence.
At the moment "our" actions and achievement based on IPOB policies are as laughable as black lives matter.
We protest, Igbo sons get killed by these bastards in uniform, nobody does anything and . . . . . we protest some more.
Absolutely glad that gay-rights drunken condescending Obama and his monkey faced wife are out of office.
Glad this covert racist lesbo Hillary didn't get it too.
I don't like trump either, but what do I care? America wanted a stooge, they got a clown!
I am indifferent as to who has won, Hillary in my opinion is just as bad as Trump, I am simply saying lets focus on us and forget about them
Would save us a ton of embarrassment, when this arrogant racist pr!ck called Trump dishes it to "us".

You just blew hot air for nothing.

If you believe IPOB is not doing anything or not representing you, go start your own movement, build it to have such a huge following.

And oh, don't blame IPOB for the shooting of protesters, all world over they protest without being shot, except blood sucking terrorist in chief.
Give them some slack brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
( won't capitalise coz you pigs ain't useful and also brainless) ipob sucks.... make una gerrarahere jur...... wu una b self? you goats should go die,I hate ipob....

And we hate u afonjas, from the bottom of our heart, it is so mutual. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by midol: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eddiecute86:
Before the election it was about how they support the loosing party, now it has turned to how is it their concern bla bla bla.. Please allow them to.congratulate Trump afterall your president is still waiting for another Plagairised speech to use ...

Kai this one na uppercut for our yoruba muslim mouth. vedaxcool and dropshot, this talk pain you too?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by midol: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol, I hate to say this, but based on NL, it's:

IPOB 1 - Afonja 0

Like I said in my previous posts: all the Yoruba miscreants on this forum do not represent Yoruba folks. A lot of them are too Americophiled and Anglophiled to a fault like zombies and they lack the necessary wit to decipher anything - apart from what the popular opinion is on mainstream media.

If this were to be two countries vying for good relations with a powerful country, iPod would've won this easily loool. And based on the mentality of the most of Yoruba folks on those forum - a Yoruba country would look like a slave plantation with all types of coons/sambos like Samuel L Jackson's character on Django loool.

These NL folks/miscreants don't represent Yoruba folks. Most of the Yoruba folks I know, both in the US and UK are supremely pro-black/Africa and not the "new black" brigade and Hillary Clinton is the last person they'll ever support.

Anyway, this is for ya little NL wars/duels and IPOD definitely won this one lool.

Joke ting lool.

You this Ijebu man, why do you keep taunting we yorubas and give IPOB something to laugh against us.
Why can't you think like the rest of us yoruba muslims from oshogbo and oyo and hate IPOB with a passion so that our master buhari can Rule and dictate in peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by PDJT: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Well done, IPOB.
Chukwu Okike will definitely deliver us from this wicked, evil Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/09/us-election-nnamdi-kanu-congratulates-trump-says-america-will-great/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd
And when will Trump be sending the US armed forces to free nnamdi KANU from the gulag? When will Buhari be dragged before the ICC to answer for his alleged crimes? Silly Igbos, Trump dosent give 2 figs about you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by gemini35(m): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
go and hug transformer,biafra is hear to stay

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by hamid30: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
ehehehehe so this is to lure trump into supporting their useless cause....Biafra doesn't exist. it never will

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by RosaConsidine: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Emma Powerful....

Really??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by spinna: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump and Black people cartoon, better start packing yo bags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idkIfWrb-5U
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

let me correct your silly ass...... ABIAMA means he who comes as a witness, IT IS THE TRUE NAME OF THE PERSON WHOM YOU KNOW AS ABRAHAM. so when we say CHUKWU ABIAMA, it means GOD OF ABRAHAM!
i have once upon a time tried to let you decode via your satelite dish that, TRIANS IPOB and the case of COMRADE NAMA WHO TRIPANORD AND ROTATED AS CONBEEF WILL BECOME YOUR CASE but, once again, you have not failed to remind me that the servers of your muru muru coconut is still under the care of julius berger construction company
so there fore, i will not even apply the keske of IWEka road onitsha on gino tomato because, your level of iberibelism is at this time tita BATTERY FULL!
just continue writing junk inugo?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Leez(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2016
jrusky:
This is why I hate this movement called IPOB with passion. Just in about few ago I told a friend that watch ooo you will see our brothers from the East to among the first to congratulate this dare devil son of padition called Trump and less than hour my prophesy came true. have said it time without number that if care not taken IPOB or IPAD or IPOK or IPISS might toe the path of "AXIS OF EVIL" some folks laughed me off I kept quiet now how can in a sane world a man that has no respect for humanity that America are dumb to voed him to power and my fellow kinsmen jubilating don't worry Mr IPD or IPOD soon chartered flight from America with your IPAD brothers deported back home.

This is movement that want me to follow them and buy their ideas isn't I have said and I will say over and over hate is in our blood hate is in our Gene as a matter of fact if Hitler were to be alive I'm sure he will built one of his satanic gas chamber in my region East with all pleasure he would be accepted.

This singular statement make me to hate IPOD or IPOB or IPAD the more despite I'm from that region please Fed govt should not and never release kanu they should keep him their the Axis of Evil are showing up their ugly heads and definitely East will be their base in Nigeria and n Africa just keep watching. I have said this again as one of my prediction guys watch what will become Igboland in the next few years to come.

Call me any name you like I don't give a damn. Nwanne keep thanking God your brothers will soon be send back with their empty luggage by that same "Trump Hitler" you are congratulating.
i have told u b4 and i wee tell ya again:you are not IGBO or SS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by mvem(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2016
someone said that ThankGod trump is now president, biafra will come....HOW?...how do the ipob relate to trump election...in 2008 you celebrated that obama(a black man) is now president.Later on hating on him...Please how is clinton a muslim, and she loves the islamic world.Please think for yourself....when will we learn, Trump is no different.He wont halt any gay marriage and shit.He does not care about any of your agitations.He is no savior, stop hearing what the ipob sites tells u.All are propaganda.You will be waiting for Trump to come and solve our problems....Am indifferent, wether na trump or clinton none will affect the biafra tin.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by samijay8(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
wait IPod or ipob are taking it serious o. so Trump will be sending the USA army to win Biafra for them. Eyah I think this people suppose dey get ready for their brothers protesting in USA cos na their own Trump go trump them back home soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by nonsobaba: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
But Trump can't save Kanu from eating watery beans for at least another 7 years na

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by chukkyAlex(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abdulkareem407:
so Trump will save Nnamdi Kanu from Kuje prison right... ipob and stupidity be like, make sombori epp me with dat Zuma pix.
the same way ur father and stupidity dey like 5 nd 6
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by chukkyAlex(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
prince985:
nothinger
ur animalistic brodas are scarce on dis forum o..y na?

is havin a fone against sharia law?

or they are aaaallll illitrates? my frend find ur kettle and go nd wash ur leg face and brain den beg ur god to give u sense
NNa,nwere ya nwayo.Bikozienu....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by chukkyAlex(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
tianshie:
Igbos are idio.ts.
ur family members re worse idiots dan dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Peter Obi Holding Umbrella At Kanayo O Kanayo's Brother's Burial In Imo (pics) / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.