Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory (37245 Views)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
LordCenturion:
Clowns everywhere, I don't know the main reason y they are happy as if trump is going to give all ipod visa, or what is the meaning of their joy, can anyone explain please
[/s]

If you can explain your reason for being sad pained and almost heart broken about the development and your baseless hate for Trump.. I bet IPOB has lost of words for you on their reasons..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Guyman02: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by autonomous22: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari would like dis ....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by DozieInc(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Theoritical:
Congratulated from khirikhiri baa grin...
Is this the most sense-ful thing you have to say?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Catastrophe1: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
God bless Donald Trump
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by bcashy: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be wetin u see u go take console urself after a big heartbreak? How far wetin u dey take console urself can go in solving ur problem na another problem if u care to know cos at the end it may even come out to be additional heartbreak.............. disappointments loading........5% cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by DozieInc(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just reading comments.

So I.P.O.B's congratulatory message to D. Trump is making some people drink Panadol... na wa o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
4lashyme:
Actually "Chukwu Okike Abiama" means "God the creator who is to come".

"Almighty God the Creator Who is to come"

Chukwu Okike Abiama"

One and only TRUE GOD, THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, WHO IS COMING AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Catastrophe1: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
jrusky:
This is why I hate this movement called IPOB with passion. Just in about few ago I told a friend that watch ooo you will see our brothers from the East to among the first to congratulate this dare devil son of padition called Trump and less than hour my prophesy came true. have said it time without number that if care not taken IPOB or IPAD or IPOK or IPISS might toe the path of "AXIS OF EVIL" some folks laughed me off I kept quiet now how can in a sane world a man that has no respect for humanity that America are dumb to voed him to power and my fellow kinsmen jubilating don't worry Mr IPD or IPOD soon chartered flight from America with your IPAD brothers deported back home.

This is movement that want me to follow them and buy their ideas isn't I have said and I will say over and over hate is in our blood hate is in our Gene as a matter of fact if Hitler were to be alive I'm sure he will built one of his satanic gas chamber in my region East with all pleasure he would be accepted.

This singular statement make me to hate IPOD or IPOB or IPAD the more despite I'm from that region please Fed govt should not and never release kanu they should keep him their the Axis of Evil are showing up their ugly heads and definitely East will be their base in Nigeria and n Africa just keep watching. I have said this again as one of my prediction guys watch what will become Igboland in the next few years to come.

Call me any name you like I don't give a damn. Nwanne keep thanking God your brothers will soon be send back with their empty luggage by that same "Trump Hitler" you are congratulating.
who is this one

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Michel2013: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
jrusky:
This is why I hate this movement called IPOB with passion. Just in about few ago I told a friend that watch ooo you will see our brothers from the East to among the first to congratulate this dare devil son of padition called Trump and less than hour my prophesy came true. have said it time without number that if care not taken IPOB or IPAD or IPOK or IPISS might toe the path of "AXIS OF EVIL" some folks laughed me off I kept quiet now how can in a sane world a man that has no respect for humanity that America are dumb to voed him to power and my fellow kinsmen jubilating don't worry Mr IPD or IPOD soon chartered flight from America with your IPAD brothers deported back home.

This is movement that want me to follow them and buy their ideas isn't I have said and I will say over and over hate is in our blood hate is in our Gene as a matter of fact if Hitler were to be alive I'm sure he will built one of his satanic gas chamber in my region East with all pleasure he would be accepted.

This singular statement make me to hate IPOD or IPOB or IPAD the more despite I'm from that region please Fed govt should not and never release kanu they should keep him their the Axis of Evil are showing up their ugly heads and definitely East will be their base in Nigeria and n Africa just keep watching. I have said this again as one of my prediction guys watch what will become Igboland in the next few years to come.

Call me any name you like I don't give a damn. Nwanne keep thanking God your brothers will soon be send back with their empty luggage by that same "Trump Hitler" you are congratulating.

look this afonja, just go leak ur wound.who need u to join the movement? afonja son of perdition keep crying me a river.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
igbos be like...our candidate don win... grin
dey go still remain 4 naija...till 2050

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by depezee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
jrusky:

Your hatred will never change anything.

If you don't like IPOB then mind your business or you can go and drink OTAPiAPiA.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Justiceleague1: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
VIVA TRUMP VIVA NIGER DELTA VIVA IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by heftycul: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
iPod=== NIGERIAMERICA lotta of crazy crap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by CandyDiamond(f): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
[/b]Afonjas leaking their wound[b],up IPOB,congrats to Trump,have Soyinka reach Nigeria already grin grin cheesy angry

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by MYGFGSGH: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
TimeManager Omenka APCsupporter...

Chukwu Okike Abiama is not God... It is a useless Idol...

No igbo man can tell u straight the meaning of Abiama...

If your'e still deceived that Chukwu Abiama is God this Video I did says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8
Are you an Ibo? Why are you yorubas against any thing Ibo, and wants to destory it? These are ancient Ibo names for Almighty God such as Eze chitoke Abiama and Chukwu Okike Abiama.e.t.c. Kanu talks about the corrupt version of Christainity that the whitemen brought to us and you are here misrepresenting and slandering him. Continue with your evil agenda as the real devil you are.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by brookz: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
He doesn't f**king know of ur existence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by DonaTee(f): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I av not mb to waste on dat video. Go to ur village if u r ibo n speak with d oldest person in ur village. If he's a christian den he may giv u insight.

Chukwu Okike abiama means God the creator n of Abraham. Abiama is like an ibo mispronounciation of Abraham. So says my grandfather many yrs ago. I wish he were still alive I ll hav revisited this.

D person in dat video is not d inventor of igbo language. If he makes any claims anything on chukwu abiama dat is contrary den that is his twisted perception.

But for u saying its an idol.....I ll write waec to giv u f9 in ur history paper

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Xflint(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
wadaz:
igbos be like...our candidate don win... grin
dey go still remain 4 naija...till 2050

Back to the sender.... The more u type negative words 10x it turns to our favour....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by gemini35(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
I,can see biafra give,s thousands sleepless night, and i like that,all hail biafra,

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Kaybaba5(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump will become Moses for ipob agitators......

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by notoriousbabe: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Young03:
cool

odogwu ka IBU

some will not like this
especially me,I doesn't like it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by MilesLamar(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
true

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Ekeremgba(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:

D sooner u realize how u are waisting ur time, d better for u
how many videos have u done now? 1million?
by d way abiama means "who is to come"
chukwu abiama mean "God who is to come"
chukwu okike abiama means "God d creator who is to come"
let me help u digest it at one hand. Chukwu okike 'abiama'. Complete ward (abia amara) the suffix ra is always ommited, there r many wards in igbo language like that. Eg chukwu, it should be chi ukwu that is d great God, God of gods. So abia amara is self explaind to every %100 igbo sons and doughters i;e the God who his presençe is everly noticeable; u must feel his presençe anytime he is at work. Meaning God d reator whom his presence is obviously noticed. Nwa biafra abu m.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by SirShymexx: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol, I hate to say this, but based on NL, it's:

IPOB 1 - Afonja 0

Like I said in my previous posts: all the Yoruba miscreants on this forum do not represent Yoruba folks. A lot of them are too Americophiled and Anglophiled to a fault like zombies and they lack the necessary wit to decipher anything - apart from what the popular opinion is on mainstream media.

If this were to be two countries vying for good relations with a powerful country, iPod would've won this easily loool. And based on the mentality of the most of Yoruba folks on those forum - a Yoruba country would look like a slave plantation with all types of coons/sambos like Samuel L Jackson's character on Django loool.

These NL folks/miscreants don't represent Yoruba folks. Most of the Yoruba folks I know, both in the US and UK are supremely pro-black/Africa and not the "new black" brigade and Hillary Clinton is the last person they'll ever support.

Anyway, this is for ya little NL wars/duels and IPOD definitely won this one lool.

Joke ting lool.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by CandyDiamond(f): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol, I hate to say this, but based on NL, it's:

IPOB 1 - Afonja 0

Like I said in my previous posts: all the Yoruba miscreants on this forum do not represent Yoruba folks. A lot of them are too Americophiled and Anglophiled to a fault like zombies and they lack the necessary wit to decipher anything - apart from what the popular opinion is on mainstream media.

If this were to be two countries vying for good relations with a powerful country, iPod would've won this easily loool. And based on the mentality of the most of Yoruba folks on those forum - a Yoruba country would look like a slave plantation with all types of coons/sambos like Samuel L Jackson's character on Django loool.

These NL folks/miscreants don't represent Yoruba folks. Most of the Yoruba folks I know, both in the US and UK are supremely pro-black/Africa and not the "new black" brigade and Hillary Clinton is the last person they'll ever support.

Anyway, this is for ya little NL wars/duels and IPOD definitely won this one lool.

Joke ting lool.
grin grin grin,when is Soyinka tearing his green card and coming home, grin grin cheesy grin,[/b]Up IPOB[b],I love their courage and braveness in standing in what they believe on,be it in death or life, not like follow follow Afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Ugogenius(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

what is chukwu okike abiama. Hmm igbos & their speaking in tongue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by mpianya39(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
jrusky:

Read and thank me later bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Diademk07: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Old dede (duru1) how market? I remembered at one time you were chanting 'God forbid' to Trump's possible election while still supporting the phantom Biafra. Now, it's time to come home and fight the good battle with your fellow ipob clowns on the street of Aba. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Diademk07: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Old dede (duru1) how market? I remembered at one time you were chanting 'God forbid' to Trump's possible election while still supporting your phantom Biafra. Now, it's time for you to come home and fight the good battle with your fellow ipob clowns on the street of Aba. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
phreakabit:
What a clown!
These inconsequential organization abi gathering of people, actually thinks Trump recognizes them?
LMAO!!!

Whose side are you on, really, I need to ask this, honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.