Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Many Of Your Spend Friday And Saturday Nights In Exotic Clubs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Your Spend Friday And Saturday Nights In Exotic Clubs (661 Views)

Someone Came Back For Xmas On Friday And Was Poisoned On Saturday / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Your Spend Friday And Saturday Nights In Exotic Clubs by smilyhand(m): 1:40am On Nov 01, 2009
HOW MANY OF YOU SPEND FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS IN EXOTIC CLUBS. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THAT
Re: How Many Of Your Spend Friday And Saturday Nights In Exotic Clubs by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 01, 2009
My bedroom is exotic enough

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A 20year Old Student(guy)if You Are A Working Class Woman(25 And Above) / Vii'm In Love With A Virgin ,i'm A Maniac! / What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.