Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,267 members, 7,867,708 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In (6789 Views)

White People Are Attractive But They All Smell Like Wet Dogs. / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by macmillanflora(f): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Mizzpat:
You are beautiful but your guy is cuter.
thanks dear
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Mizzpat(f): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2016
macmillanflora:
thanks dear
You are welcome.
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
my fine art teacher in jss2 was cross eyed. she'd be looking at me nd say ''yu , stnd up''... When I stand. She'd look at another person and shout 'Nevets, why are yu stnding? "

We dreaded her supervising our exams then. Yu can't know if she's looking at yu

grin
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by KingAzubuike(f): 12:12pm On May 14, 2020
macmillanflora:
OK! initially it freaked me out but finally sha the person I so much love has crossed eyes! and yes I can marry a guy with crossed eyes
No be small dicking you go dey collect from this your Bobo o.
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Candy39: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2022
I have crossed eyes, and looking at these comments on here is just sad. I can understand how it could freak some people out but come on, haven't people grown up yet?? I was teased in school and tormented over my eyes, then one day (when I was 18 and blossomed into a woman) every guy I went to school with that bullied me all of sudden wanted me. Everyone has their flaws, no two people are the same and to base things on looks alone is just stupid and immature. I would love to see the people that make fun of people like us (or make fun of anyone for that matter) have their flaw thrown back at them just so they could see how it feels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loan Apps That Give You Loans Without Embarrassment / A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.