Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) (4060 Views)

ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel / The Hole (sci-fi) mini -series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
anoucement pls!!!!

Horlorlardaey just told me now that he was banned for this thread of his

he said he wants to update ooo, only to receive ban, pls visit the link below, he owns the tread and pls check the page two and see wether he did anything or said anything to deserve being banned who knows maybe it life ban sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3401384/mary-death

the tread Horlorlardaey was banned for check and see whether he deserves bann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by ouzo1(m): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2016
OloladeWrites:
lexymania bisimii heemah
elskiful anselam37 ouzo1 officute1
bibijay123

Present
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Horlorlardaey: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
ouzo1:

Present
you is welcomed pls
oya take pop corn and zobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by ouzo1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

you is welcomed pls
oya take pop corn and zobo

*grabs pop corn and zobo* tanchuu so much
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Horlorlardaey: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
adaku of this thread
issokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Eyaahh these boys. Knowing myself, I wouldn't have ran but rather call on the institution to get rid of them. They should have reported misconduct rather than payback, three on one
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by chinnyness122(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
OloladeWrites:
wasbas ericlove4all chinnyness122 missmossy skarlett
supersurupe silenzer127
Present Sir! hope am not late.
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Horlorlardaey: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
chinnyness122:

Present Sir! hope am not late.
not late Ma'am is just that I'm suffering from head blank
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
Kill me grin grin
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by chinnyness122(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

lol...
its a gradual process, u will get dia. poco-a-poco
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Horlorlardaey: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
chinnyness122:

lol...
its a gradual process, u will get dia. poco-a-poco

thank you jare!!

I'm quite Fit now
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Horlorlardaey: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dedicated to: chinnyness122, jagugu88li, bibijay123, ouzo1, preetypam, hefelove, greg1, creeza, Lawlahdey, oyek691, Lleigh, shewrites

Chapter Six:

James touched the gadget at the door post with the gloves, each hand covering a big part of the security lock, it turned red after some seconds and it refused to open, he tried it the second time and it turned red again, he was very furious and he hit his fist on the door.
Jasmine and Janet moved few inches back in shock, the bang on the door was scary,

“Let me help” Tim said walking towards the door; he collected the two gloves from the impatient James. He gently put on the gloves and moved towards the lock, he was very conscious that the emitted radiations from the gloves and it combination with that of the security lock was high enough to crack out the central locking system of door, after one unsuccessful attempt, a cracking sound was heard and the lock give way for the three to enter.

James was the first to enter, he walked confidently towards the girl and the two girls moved back with pleading eyes, no family members of Charles were around except Janet and Jasmine also had no one to come to her rescue.
James laughed and walked towards poor Janet who had become a shadow of her former self.

‘So you can be as sober as this?’ James said hysterically, he grabbed her boobs and she yelped in pains
Soon the two other boys charged at Jasmine too, the two girls tried defending themselves from the revenging hands of these cruel boys.
Jasmine slapped Mac hands away from her curvy bums only for Tim to use that opportunity to press her round supple soft breasts, she gave out a loud shout and the boys giggled, making jest of the girls.

James dipped hi hands into his pant pocket and brought out a pack of condoms, he tore it before the very eyes of the girls.
“You see this thing in my hands, I’ll you it on you two” he said while advancing towards the girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Horlorlardaey: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
The two unfortunate girls ran towards the kitchen but James and Mac dragged them back to the living room with their hair
The girls have already lost hope and were waiting for the boys to carry out their ruthless action when the door was yanked open suddenly.

Alban Einstein marched in furiously, he slammed his fist on James face, his hand left Jasmine breast unconsciously, he fell on the ground, Tim and Mac tried charging towards Alban but he crushed the two of them together.

He gave Mac a punch on his lower abdomen and he sent a Chinese kick towards Tim groin. James rose up and he hit Alban with a flower vase, the two girls shouted and Jasmine pick one of the stool and with a shaky hand he hit James with the stool, James and Alban passed out almost at the same time.

Janet rushed to where the immobile telephone was placed, she dialed the police hotline and she quickly asked for help, she passed out after ending the call.

The police arrived soon and packed all the unconscious bodies into a waiting ambulance, a call was placed to all the concerned parents, even Lord Royd was summoned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bye bye promising future......these boys sef. Rape?... of all things
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by preetypam(f): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
thanks for the mention Horlardardaey but where is you being since??

hope you are in good health??
Re: GRAND FINALE (Sci-fi) by chinnyness122(f): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2016
That James is a jerk cry mtchw..... I will personally handle him wink
Op, am following u as ants follow sugar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Have Published Authors Here? / Bisi Ajala / FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.