Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory (39873 Views)

Meet Chinese Monkey That Prophesied Trump’s Victory / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police / TRUMP The Loser Of US Presidental Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by kingthreat(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
bukatyne:
The world was shocked when Donald Trump 'hilariously trumped' Hillary Clinton and there was definitely several lessons to be learnt. Personally, I learnt:

1. Never Say Never: Donald graduated from a man with no political experience to become the POTUS....

[b]2. The Social Media is powerful yet not as powerful as it seems: Going by the SM polls and atmosphere, one would have thought Hillary would win by a landslide however...[/b]

3. Discern the people that matter: Hillary was canvassing to the Blacks and Latinos (most of whom probably were not eligible to vote); Donald went to the core voters... The white men. Also, American's electoral voting system means some states are weightier than others. Imagine jacking all day for a 2units course and leaving your 6unit project to chance.

4. Strike the people that matter in the right place: Trump hit the white men/women where they wanted... Blacks are too much in their country and they wanted them out etc. His political incorrectness interestingly worked for him

5. You don't have to be good to be liked/wanted: Donald Trump cool/ He did not have to be like 'Gentleman Obama' to get same results.

6. Turn your lemons to lemonade: With all the negative press, Donald's campaign team managed and rode on the negatives to success

7. People do not always mean what they say/ say what they mean: Who would have thought Trump would have any supporter/ vote with all the 'he is anti-woman/anti-gay/anti-black/anti-(fill in the gap)'? Who would have believed that the same women/Black/Latinos would vote for him more than Hillary? According to Huffington post, majority of the women, blacks & Latinos voted Trump.

8. No knowledge is 'lost': Donald did not have the experience/knowlegde of politricks however he is a successful business man and he brought his business sense to the campaign/ movement. He fitted his gift into the suitation and utilized it well.

This also confirmed that beneath the façade of liberalism and modern-feminism, Americans are a very conservative and traditional lot.

What did you learn?

*modified to include point 8

Funny enough if you followed Social media on Trump and Clinton, you'd see Trump was trending far better than her. Donald Trump before the elections had 11million facebook fans while clinton had 7million. On Clinton's page, there were lots of negative comments against her by americans. Funny enough, it was vice-versa for Trump. Also the media failed to elucidate on Trump campaigns which had far more attendees than Clinton.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by davidif: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Most important lesson is to LISTEN to the people!
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's not so hard to know Trump was gonna win at least after seeing what happened at the fund raising dinner. They made it obvious godfathers were behind Hillary with the boos.
Trump's campaign connected well with the common citizens, there was an intersection btwn their needs and his speeches. Hillary on the other hand, was just trying to play on peeps emotions, tryna please every Tom, Dick and Harry, she was neither here or there. U campaign like Hillary and win with a landslide in Nigeria, fortunately Americans are more objective than that. Lil wonder my colleagues thought I was crazy for believing he's gonna win. Too bad I ain't in the country to see the look in their faces when he won.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by landinfo: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
4th Mysterious Death Connected to the DNC

In continuance of the decades-old, specious "Clinton Body
Bags" narrative, the deaths of four people with supposed links to Hillary Clinton in the summer of 2016 (over a span of six weeks, not "less than a month"wink have been proffered as evidence (or at least a very strong suggestion) that those
deaths are part of a nefarious plot to bump off anyone who
might possess information that could bring down Clinton's
campaign for the presidency.
However, as is typical of this form of conspiracy theory, those four people had only the most tenuous and indirect of
connections to Hillary Clinton, and the putative reasons
offered for why they would supposedly need to be killed (if
any reasons were offered at all) ranged from non-credible to erroneous:

o On 11 July 2016, Democratic National Committee (DNC)
staffer Seth Conrad Rich was shot and killed just after 4 AM in Washington, D.C. There is zero evidence behind the conspiracy theory that Rich was gunned down while on his way to meet with the FBI (at 4:00 AM?) to discuss testifying against Hillary Clinton regarding election fraud in the 2016 primaries.
As noted by Rich's hometown newspaper, the Omaha World-Herald, despite the lack of any substance to such rumors, WikiLeaks has since fanned the flames of speculation by offering a $20,000 reward for information about Rich's killer:
Fevered political conspiracy theories about the death of
Seth Rich have been swirling through online comment
sections and websites ever since the Omaha native was
gunned down early on July 10 close to his home in
northwest Washington, D.C.
All indications from police have been that Rich’s death
was most likely the result of a botched robbery — a sadly
too-common case of a promising young man cut down
simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
But that hasn’t stopped wild Internet speculation from
going viral, based in part on the fact that Rich worked at
the Democratic National Committee. Internet commenters
have suggested that Rich was behind the disclosure of
DNC emails to WikiLeaks that helped force the resignation
of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida as
chairwoman. The conspiracy theorists got new
ammunition when WikiLeaks announced a $20,000 reward
for information leading to a conviction in Rich’s death.
Never mind the evidence in favor of a robbery, the fact
that the leaked emails were released well after his death
or even that WikiLeaks itself stressed that the reward
should not be taken as an implication that Rich was
involved in the email leak.
Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Alice Kim said

"there is no indication that Seth Rich's death is connected to
his employment at the DNC," and a spokesman for the Rich
family said that people "attempting to politicize this horrible
tragedy" are "causing more harm than good":

[S]ome are attempting to politicize this horrible tragedy,
and in their attempts to do so, are actually causing more
harm than good and impeding on the ability for law
enforcement to properly do their job. For the sake of
finding Seth's killer, and for the sake of giving the family
the space they need at this terrible time, they are asking
for the public to refrain from pushing unproven and
harmful theories about Seth's murder.
o Former U.N. Diplomat John Ashe died in June 2016, and his death was quickly followed by conspiracy claims that he was about "to testify against Hillary Clinton in US District Court."
Although Ashe's cause of death prompted some curious
speculation (it was initially reported as a heart attack but
subsequently attributed to a weightlifting accident), he was not about to testify against Hillary Clinton or the DNC at the time he died — he was set to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges against himself.
o Writer Victor Thorn passed away in August 2016, by all
accounts of a self-inflicted gunshot wound (i.e., suicide). Thorn wasn't anyone who had "exposed the Clintons," however — he was the author of conspiracy-mongering books contending that the Holocaust was a hoax and that Israel was responsible
for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. His books on the Clintons were in the same vein: long on sensationalist rumor, speculation,
hearsay, conspiracy theory, and "just asking questions"-style
insinuation, but short on documentation. (Examples: "Was Bill and Hillary's much ballyhooed first meeting at Yale actually part of a much larger prearranged marriage engineered by shadowy New World Order figures whose ultimate plans led them to the White House?" and "Find out how during their academic careers, Bill and Hillary were recruited into the CIA under Operation CHAOS to subvert the anti-war movement."wink o
Shawn Lucas, best known for a viral video capturing him
serving the DNC with a lawsuit in July 2016, passed away
suddenly the following month. (Lucas was reportedly found
dead in a bathroom; although officials have disclosed no
specific cause of death yet, neither have they indicated that
foul play is suspected.)
Lucas was not, as subsequently portrayed in conspiracy
memes, the "lead attorney in the anti-Clinton DNC fraud case"; he was just a process server who delivered papers to the DNC notifying them of a lawsuit charging the organization with "fraud" in favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary process. Killing a process server after the fact as a means of suppressing a lawsuit makes no sense, especially when all the principal parties involved in the lawsuit
remain alive and capable of talking.

10 August 2016

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Doctorfitz: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:
Its also funny when some posters on this forum brag about how the West and America is the standard and would tell us this can only happen in Nigeria/Africa

I wonder if in Nigeria a man who

- Has 5 kids from 3 wives and was openly cheating on each of them, actually he took the 1st and 2nd to a holiday resort to fight it out
- Openly said if he came home and doesnt meet food on his table he loses it
- Says you have to treat women like shitt
- Babies and pregnancy are an inconvenience
- Insults a woman by referring to "Blood coming out of her everywhere
- Calls women pigs sluts, bimbos fat and every degrading name

Is now voted as President

Nigerian women would have sworn this cant happen in advanced countries and berate Africa for all wrong in the world

Bros u so on point....copy copy dey wori naija people dats y they are shocked dis guy 1...especially those radio presenters any small tin u hear them say "in america,in d states,in the u.k"......make I hear una make pem na slap I go tear una.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
cococandy:
The main lesson to learn is that most of them are still in their hearts racist, misogynist, homophobic and whatever else Trump represents.

It means never relax in the fight against segregation and discrimination because it's only the laws that keep people 'good'. When they have the chance to be themselves without repercussions, their anti-other-humans-who-are-not-like-us sides will come glaring.
And u are perfect abi? We as nigerians have taken tribalism to a whole new level. Now let me ask,what is d difference btw tribalism&racism?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

You get it.

The same America most people on here will use as an excuse to ridicule anything African and when I always tell them in most cases America is not much different they go up in arms

If they had told you 2 yrs ago that one country voted a open misogyny racist/tribalist, who bragged about grabbing women by the poosie mocked the disabled, made fun of womens anatomy

At least 80% of people here will swear that can only happen in backward Africa and never in the West aka USA

True, I would have been among the 80% Trump's victory has enlightened me
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by kpolli(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
bukatyne:
The world was shocked when Donald Trump 'hilariously trumped' Hillary Clinton and there was definitely several lessons to be learnt. Personally, I learnt:

1. Never Say Never: Donald graduated from a man with no political experience to become the POTUS....

2. The Social Media is powerful yet not as powerful as it seems: Going by the SM polls and atmosphere, one would have thought Hillary would win by a landslide however...

3. Discern the people that matter: Hillary was canvassing to the Blacks and Latinos (most of whom probably were not eligible to vote); Donald went to the core voters... The white men. Also, American's electoral voting system means some states are weightier than others. Imagine jacking all day for a 2units course and leaving your 6unit project to chance.

4. Strike the people that matter in the right place: Trump hit the white men/women where they wanted... Blacks are too much in their country and they wanted them out etc. His political incorrectness interestingly worked for him

5. You don't have to be good to be liked/wanted: Donald Trump cool/ He did not have to be like 'Gentleman Obama' to get same results.

6. Turn your lemons to lemonade: With all the negative press, Donald's campaign team managed and rode on the negatives to success

7. People do not always mean what they say/ say what they mean: Who would have thought Trump would have any supporter/ vote with all the 'he is anti-woman/anti-gay/anti-black/anti-(fill in the gap)'? Who would have believed that the same women/Black/Latinos would vote for him more than Hillary? According to Huffington post, majority of the women, blacks & Latinos voted Trump.

8. No knowledge is 'lost': Donald did not have the experience/knowlegde of politricks however he is a successful business man and he brought his business sense to the campaign/ movement. He fitted his gift into the suitation and utilized it well.

This also confirmed that beneath the façade of liberalism and modern-feminism, Americans are a very conservative and traditional lot.

What did you learn?

Some of your analysis are wrong bro, he never said he wanted blacks out.... Women/blacks/latinos didn't vote more for him...

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by ifyan(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Believe in yourself! Be full of yourself!
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by numericalguy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Onegai:
That people prefer to trust their feelings, their religion and their anger over any facts, knowledge, experience and preparedness. And it's okay to do whatever the hell you want to do, as long as you can tap into the popular feeling going around, you will win people over. And then screw them later. Very Nigerian behaviour. Which is what I have constantly said about Americans.

So most likely Ayo Fayose is our next President. You heard it here first! grin

Strangely, I keep seeing pictures and videos of white teens in schools chanting "go home niggurs", "cotton pickers", "white power", "build the wall" and a uni in San Diego has had an attack on a Muslim girl . Wonder what's causing all this? I mean, Trump is great for America, he's a Christian, we Nigerians (whom are Black) love himmm!!!

So the only reason you love Trump is that he is a Christan that incites Americans to attack Muslim girls on the street. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Vokians(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
He has not been in politics does not mean he is not a politician. "Humans are political animals". Everday of our life we play politics but unaware of it.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by ifyan(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
carammel:

This means that women only show they love their fellow women outwardly but deep within them,they would never support a woman to become a leader.

Modern-feminism will have a hard time staying.

True talk most women will prefer male domination over female domination. 7

Ask most secretary at work place
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by PDJT: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Trump has made racist, islamophobic and sexist remarks but that does not mean that his voters or most of them are racist, sexist or islamophobic.
I would have never voted for him but voting for Hillary would make me lose sleep as well. Americans had the choice between pest and cholera and Trump seemed like the lesser of the two evils to many and for reasons I can understand. Hillary fvcked it all up. She did not have what it takes and her campaign was ineffective. I saw this coming.

Most people are simple. They want simple solutions to complex problems and The Donald had them whereas Hillary was representing the elites that simple people do not understand and do not trust. The same elites that they feel betrayed them.

These elections pretty much remind me of the Brexit disaster. Take back control was the slogan that made people feel strong and powerful again when in fact Brexit means the opposite but looking back at how the Brexiters campaigned, it was much more effective as it appealed to people in simple terms. Make America great again is a better slogan than Stronger Together.

It is all about how you sell yourself but I am pretty happy Brexiters won and Trump did so too. They must deliver now. The NHS has not seen all the millions they were promised yet and will not see them ever. grin

I want to see the wall Trump promised to build and have Mexicans pay for it. And I want to see how he will successfully isolate the USA in times of globalization, boost the economy and create the jobs. I am also waiting for more populists to govern Europe. People will be hungry soon. History repeats itself. I wish we could avoid it but since every Dick and Harry acts like an expert on politics and economics nowadays, let them deliver.

Stop telling lies, no millions was promised.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by tope777(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ecc 9:11 say it all. grin
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Timbuktuo: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

I agree that her campaign strategy was poorly thought out but I believe that she made a HUGE mistake by running for presidency in the first place.

That's the problem. wink

You insinuate that there is no conservative agenda promoted on the media. There is so stop complaining.

I don't insinuate there's no conservative media, I'm only saying they aren't mainstream except for Fox.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by BakireBulmaker: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Timbuktuo:
Bukatyne:

Isn't it strange that women want a woman to be president just for the sake of it? And any man who doesn't vote a woman is a misogynist who isn't ready for a woman president. grin. Never mind that more white women voted Trump than Hillary. Trump got 53% of the white woman's vote. grin. Le Trump also got 45% of college educated white women voted to Hillary's 51%. I could go on and on about the statistics of voting but that would probably be pointless. But the media will try to tell you it's uneducated, basement-deelling white men who voted Trump in. Bullshit. Bullshit, I say.

But I think the most important lesson for you should be never to trust the mainstream media. Forget whatever CNN is saying, they have/had an agenda and pursued it till the very end, and were shocked, shocked I say.

Did you learn from the media about Hillary getting leaked questions to the presidential debates? I guess not. Why? Because they wanted it all hush hush. Guess who leaked the question to Clinton, a CNN operative. Oh, the shock. Now, imagine if it was found out that Trump leaked questions, the furore would be deafening. I guess Hillary is special and untouchable and above the law.

And no, Trump isn't anti-everything, he's anti anything that is anti American welfare.l, and he is not afraid to say so. That is the reason he won because he said he wasgoing to protect the interests of the average American. Trump got millions of black votes, don't get it twisted. The black voters who cast for Clinton are very likely on welfare grin, and that is a great incentive to vote Democrat. The leftwing media is in shock but a certain dude named Michael Moore, a Clinton supporter, expressly stated why Trump would win and it had nothing to do at all with bigotry or racism. This is a guy who hates Trump telling the world Trump's strwnght, but I guess it was a little too late.

Anyway, I'm happy he won. After all, we misogynists do tend to stick together.

What I learned? "Tell Ze haters to go and die."

Why wont women vote a man who has a wife, has had wives and does have daughters and granddaughters whom he cherishes?

I may be a misogynist myself but I don't hate women.

Misogynists don't hate women and most women know it...Hence, women voting for Trump despite his misogynist tendencies is never surprising.

I'm happy Trump defeated a woman too... grin grin grin
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Timbuktuo: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Fox does not count? Why? grin

They were majorly against Trump, so in this regard they went with the bulk of the mainstream. Maybe only Sean Hannity was with him from the beginning, then others like Rush Limbaugh joined the train when he saw what direction 'the people's were going.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
1) Americans stop believing lying main stream media.
2) www.drudgereport.com very powerful
3) Hillary is a criminal, enough people figured it out
4) Trump actually has solid policies
5) 3/4 wave of feminism is so far left even women hate it. Original feminism was equal opportunity to be a cop, pilot, bus driver,
now it is Men are evil (but we need you to fix the roof, build buildings, do hard labor because women won't)
6) Obama's far reaching gay transgender stuff got very annoying
7) Huge difference among Cuban, Domincan, S. American., Latinos and the illegal immigrant Mexican, Honduras, El Salvador types.
Domincans do like to vote for their free stuff though, food stamps, Section 8 etc. Swing state Florida Cuban Americans supported Trump in large
numbers because Obama normalized relations with Dictator Castro. Cubans have no rights in that country, the ones in Florida do not like this
cool The whites in the mid west, upper mid west, and rust belt that were the swing votes....The democrats have taken them for granted (just like
Black Americans) for years. Democrats have become the party of the urban elites, globalists, media, academia/universities, and the chronic
underemployed in urban areas. They have nothing in common with middle class upper middle class suburban married with kids people.
9) Voters are tired of USA messing around with war in other countries, Hillary is more of that.
10) Trump as a leader is just light years better than Hillary.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by eezeribe(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
OK
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by slurryeye: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
One lesson, just one

Be a fuc.king pussy grabber grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by BlueMagic2(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya1Mi9yIJbY

1. Never let a lion know how powerful it is, or stroke its Ego.

2. Never get Mad, get EVEN.

Who's having the las laugh now. grin grin grin grin

Make America Great Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Timbuktuo: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn’t wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.

4. Everyone must stop saying they are “stunned” and “shocked.” What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren’t paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all “You're fired!” Trump’s victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: “HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!” The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don’t. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he’s president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we’ll continue to have presidents we didn’t elect and didn’t want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there’s climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don’t want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the “liberal” position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above). Let's try to get this all done by noon today. -- Michael Moore

Have you seen this yet?

I wish him luck on that with a Republican Congress.

This point reminds me of the RNC's NeverTrump movement. The establishment have licked their own asses for too long, in fact, so long that Republican voters say the GOP is in collusion with the RNC and tagged them the Uniparty. You saw how quickly Republican big wigs came back to support Trump after they all denounced him following the grabgate scandal? The voters didn't care a drop about that and felt Republican politicians were self-serving and even marked them to be booted out at whatever next election they faced. This is symptomatic of the establishment on both sides losing touch with the average voter.

Michael Moore is just consoling himself here. If the electoral college system was so important they should have had it fixed or campaigned for its fixing. You cannot come and be changing goals after results. Democrats list this one and that's that. He's also making the mistake most mainstream media talking heads make, ie, identity politicking. Is there anyone in America being underpaid because she's a woman? No. Why is he bringing that up? Hillary brought it up at a rally, and it's not a valid talking point. Anybody who says there's a gender pay gap in the US should be quarantined, they have a defective brain. Per Obamacare, well, all you have to do is google the dissatisfaction People have with it. Go to Reddit and you'll see people can't wait to have it scrapped. They literally cannot afford it. Yes, the poor benefit from it, but someone who works hardly can. Some guy said he had to turn down a $2000 dollar raise because it would be detrimental to him on the ACA requirements and you think people don't want it scrapped grin.
Michael Moore has finished his assignment, he should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by PaulIdu: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
sometimes hard work does not pay

Olodo please explain yourself
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
cococandy:
On the other hand I hope he surprises us all to become the exact opposite of what people expect.

Until then he doesn't have my respect. He's never respected Obama so he should not expect others to hand it to him. He has to earn it.

He doesn't even know you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Timbuktuo: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
missjo:

Check this out, I don't know how to embed it in here.Help me out if you can
Funny video explaining how America might not be the greatest country in the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMnY1EFlldU/

Sorry, I can't help embed. But it's quite an interesting video, with some valid points. Perhaps, Americanos in the house can help with the answer to that. grin
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by cyrilamx(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Your hatred for Trump won't let u see the Bigger picture. Hillary lost for so many reasons. One she plan to continue the unpopular Obamacare which is even very expensive and out of the reach of average Americans. 2. She is an avowed abortionists and planned to increase federal funding of planned parent hood which incensed the Conservative Christians especially the catholics who re the largest denominations. About 5,000,000 babies are Aborted in America yearly and black women account for 31 percent of abortions. 3. She planned to continue with Obama's promotion of homosexuality, forcing if religious group to wed guys, lesbians, transgender, and many like reason 2 above were determined against her ascension to the White house. 4. Many Americans never forgave her for causing the death of four Americans including an ambassador in Benghazi,Libya and the email scandals despite FBI exonerating her. 5. The attempt where her campaign team attempted to stir a revolution with the Catholic Church was one of her greatest undoing. This greatly incensed catholics who love their church so much despite not really living up to its teachings.
cococandy:
Any black man celebrating Trump's victory because of his own hate for women is just a pathetic creature.

I've seen some of them on facebook. Out of touch bruvs. Trump really loves your black arse.
That's why he spent all his political campaign blasting obama.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
cyrilamx:
Your hatred for Trump won't let u see the Bigger picture. Hillary lost for so many reasons. One she plan to continue the unpopular Obamacare which is even very expensive and out of the reach of average Americans. 2. She is an avowed abortionists and planned to increase federal funding of planned parent hood which incensed the Conservative Christians especially the catholics who re the largest denominations. About 5,000,000 babies are Aborted in America yearly and black women account for 31 percent of abortions. 3. She planned to continue with Obama's promotion of homosexuality, forcing if religious group to wed guys, lesbians, transgender, and many like reason 2 above were determined against her ascension to the White house. 4. Many Americans never forgave her for causing the death of four Americans including an ambassador in Benghazi,Libya and the email scandals despite FBI exonerating her. 5. The attempt where her campaign team attempted to stir a revolution with the Catholic Church was one of her greatest undoing. This greatly incensed catholics who love their church so much despite not really living up to its teachings.
For the most part he did not make fun of Obama, he gave everyone else a nickname, Lyin Ted, Lying Crooked Hillary, Jeb no energy Bush, Little Marco, elizabeth warren fauxcahontas, etc
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by DangotePikin: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
You forgot to add:

9. Ignore prophecies on the result.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

No, I actually think the idea that women wanted to be treated the modern way vs the traditional way, Is actually to sell to the media most dont actually believe it
The ideas they sell on paper is against what they believe

Most women especially white women desire a man like Trump and to be treated like Trump says. What policy does Trump really have that will make you support a man who openly denigrates people like you for their biological makeup

I recently posted an article that many women find guys who stay home, doing chores and helping out undesirable and choose the alpha males who dont

I have attended several churches and gathering in the US that are white dominated and most of the women dont work and dont want any of those women liberation stuff, They actually bully and lash at women who choose to work even ganging up on them names for not doing what nature wants females to do

I disagree with your point. There were millions of young girls in the election who stood against What Donald Trump stands for. They marched door to door convincing people to vote Hillary.

There were Millions of young ladies in tears that Hillary Clinton lost because Donald Trump disgust them.

So tagging Women with the notion you speak is wrong. Especially after Millions of women showed the opposite.
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by cyrilamx(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hillary lost for so many reasons. 1 she planned to continue the unpopular Obamacare which is even very expensive and out of the reach of average Americans. 2. She is an avowed abortionists and planned to increase federal funding of planned parent hood which incensed the Conservative Christians especially the catholics who re the largest denominations. About 5,000,000 babies are Aborted in America yearly and black women account for 31 percent of abortions. 3. She planned to continue with Obama's promotion of homosexuality, forcing religious group to wed guys, lesbians, transgender, and many, like reason 2 above were determined against her ascension to the White house. 4. Many Americans never forgave her for causing the death of four Americans including an ambassador in Benghazi,Libya and the email scandals despite FBI exonerating her. 5. The attempt where her campaign team attempted to stir a revolution with the Catholic Church was one of her greatest undoing. This greatly incensed catholics who love their church so much despite not really living up to its teachings.
Hillary campaign chief fomenting ‘revolution’ in Catholic Church http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/10/hillary-campaign-chief-fomenting-revolution-in-catholic-church/
Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by themodernman: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
bukatyne:

2. The Social Media is powerful yet not as powerful as it seems: Going by the SM polls and atmosphere, one would have thought Hillary would win by a landslide however...

What did you learn?

Your 7th point isn't correct oh....Trump had only 7% black votes and also fewer Latino votes compared to Clinton....Trump got majority of his votes from whites...

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
bukatyne:

What did you learn?

. I learnt that not what man says about you matters is what God says concerning you. Most importantly is that God indeed is alive and reigneth in the kingdom of men and he giveth it to whomsoever he wills. Halleluyah. It pays to be a christian, read the bible fervently and allow God to rule over you. Those that think that God is dead should hit the rocks. In summary FEAR GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambian Army Chief Rejoicing After Barrow's Inauguration (Photo, Video) / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation / Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.