Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies (3881 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by JamieNaij(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
This picture is currently trending on social media. I don't know why it is. Maybe you guys can tell me.

I think the guy is too happy and has a nice leatherbelt. Lol

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/trending-picture-of-guy-who-got-hard-on.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by RexKexMilann: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Body no be firewood nau cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by kingxsamz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
lol
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by Herbephe1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
it is his KONJI that is making it trendingŲ©
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by Yemhey(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ko easy ma Nigga!!
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by ikp120(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Libido don touch the roof level! grin grin grin
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by malware: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
The girl in short dress is responsible for the hardon

I had one too the first time I saw ayinke93
grin
Re: Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies by lalasticlala(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017

(1)

My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) / How much does she worth (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.