Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) (9387 Views)

Female Body Builders, Guys What's Your View On This / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] / Would You Smash Or Pass On These Female Body Builders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2016
ayaside:
Can't see your legs Bruh.Give us full pix

There you go

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by defashan: 5:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Whose body is better built?? That's very subjective.Guy on white shirt is taller, bulkier and might appeal more to the ladies.

Shorter guy of course lacks the height of other guy but he has better body definition. He is leaner with tighter muscle mass, shoulders, deltoid is wider and better defined than the taller guy, his pecs seems to have better definition also.
Shorter guys tummy looks better. You can see the definition of his rectus abdominal musbles aka six-pack from his shirt.

Your legs did not show in the pix. Hope you also train your legs otherwise you two will look like Jonny Bravo. Local gym trainers are guilty of this. Your legs should be proportional to your upper body.

If you two enter a body building competition, the shorter guy will win hands down. There is no competition there. He has more and better muscle definition. Guy on white shirt has more mass but can easily get fat and can easily develop pot belly.

If the shorter guy uses steroids, he needs to stop.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2016
defashan:
Whose body is better built?? That's very subjective.Guy on white shirt is taller, bulkier and might appeal more to the ladies.

Shorter guy of course lacks the height of other guy but he has better body definition. He is leaner with tighter muscle mass, shoulders, deltoid is wider and better defined than the taller guy, his pecs seems to have better definition also.
Shorter guys tummy looks better. You can see the definition of his rectus abdominal musbles aka six-pack from his shirt.

Your legs did not show in the pix. Hope you also train your legs otherwise you two will look like Jonny Bravo. Local gym trainers are guilty of this. Your legs should be proportional to your upper body.

If you two enter a body building competition, the shorter guy will win hands down. There is no competition there. He has more and better muscle definition. Guy on white shirt has more mass but can easily get fat and can easily develop pot belly.

Hmmm.... So is it a like or a share.... Nice observations though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by AlPeter: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

What about fuuls... What punishment do they get
you really don't want that dude on your case. Its obvious you are new around here. That guy is the Eze one chief polopolo of the no ofeense crew

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2016
White guy
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 5:29am On Nov 11, 2016
AlPeter:
you really don't want that dude on your case. Its obvious you are new around here. That guy is the Eze one chief polopolo of the no ofeense crew

I know him... Sometimes am tempted to think hê is a mod

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
White guy

Nice.... +1 for me then
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by fyneboi79(m): 6:03am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

Thanks bro.. But May i we know why pls... Just spare a little time to tell us why pls... Cos we both are here
The guy in white has a better shape and bend of total fitness.The other guy is short and should not embark on extreme body building.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Badgers14: 6:15am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

Nice comment... Thanks bro

The white guy builds but with the proportion thing in mind...
Check this pic

To the bolded.. Good thinking

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by naijaboiy: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Yhe guy on white looks like D'banj.
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
fyneboi79:
The guy in white has a better shape and bend of total fitness.The other guy is short and should not embark on extreme body building.

Garrit
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
Yhe guy on white looks like D'banj.

Correct
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Badgers14:

To the bolded.. Good thinking

Yeah thanks
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
The guy on black vest and red pants(look at the mirror) is cool...he deserves a like and multiple "shares"..*smiles*
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

There you go
why is the op with toothpick legs?? Are you sure you are OK?? I'm certain you are the short guy... You no build with brain atall.. Well am behind my gadget, so catch Me if you can!
No offence tho
!
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Kherry: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
d guy on white looks good but d other one look like brucklesner
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
why is the op with toothpick legs?? Are you sure you are OK?? I'm certain you are the short guy... You no build with brain atall.. Well am behind my gadget, so catch Me if you can!
No offence tho
!

I am dude on white Oga
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Lamore:
The guy on black vest and red pants(look at the mirror) is cool...he deserves a like and multiple "shares"..*smiles*

Funny enough that was his first Day at the gym
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Kherry:
d guy on white looks good but d other one look like brucklesner

So which do you prefer nah
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Kherry: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

So which do you prefer nah

d one on white.....

1 Like

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2016
una no be human again na haba
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by mecussey(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:
My friend and i have always had this argument about whose body is better built...

Pls just rate as we are open to criticism too.... Hit like for the guy in white and share for otherwise... Thanks

Body is built according to stature and type of training...however, the short guy looks like he is on drugs hence the excess muscles on the arms
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Davidhero(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
teemswest:
The short guy muscle is like truck pusher White okay

God!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Millex(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2016
In my honest opinion with a bit of experience in body building, the shorter guy. Everyone is being bias because the other guy is taller.
The taller guy: need to work more on the arms and chest get more definition. Sure you are buff but you need to get shredded, go on a lean diet so you get more musclular definition. You have done good job at swelling now go on two weeks lean diet low carbs and get those definition
Shorter guy: good job on the upper body but you are definitely skipping leg day, what happened to your squats, deadlifts, lunges etc. You have the equipment make use of it. You also need more definition buy u are in line. Put in more work for your leg.
Going for the shorter guy. So its a share

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Kojochyke(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:
My friend and i have always had this argument about whose body is better built...

Pls just rate as we are open to criticism too.... Hit like for the guy in white and share for otherwise... Thanks

Wen u grab, yet u no get shishi...abeg make i soak my garri before e over swell joor
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Kherry:

d one on white.....

Thats alright
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

Funny enough that was his first Day at the gym
wow..nice..anyways d whites have it
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2016
enshi:

Thanks bro.. But May i we know why pls... Just spare a little time to tell us why pls... Cos we both are here

First, I would like to commend and appreciate the discipline, dedication and love for life that you guys surely have. It is super nice to see people looking after their bodies cool. Having, and keeping a routine that gave birth to those bodies is an amazing feat. Proud of you both.

The striped shirt guy IMO should have a wiry body...his fitness program should be one that makes him muscular and slim, for a balanced body proportion....jogging/running (indoors or outdoors), swimming or any other aerobics exercise. For muscle strenght he should do arm and leg coils equally, and press ups and sit ups to ensure he has a strong body to match the good cardiac state and slimness his body will be in from all the jogging
A wiry person would be like ....okay, think D'Banj with some muscles. Bulky does not do it for anyone, especially not people with small faces and not so tall frames. But he would not agree.... embarassed. He totally can change routines, and face this new challenge. He would look taller, and better if he did this. His arms and chest do not match his face and neck at all...and he has a fine face. I know how addictive this could become, but he should please change programs. Claude Makalele (ex Real Madrid and Chelsea central defender) has the kind of look I think he should have, and you cannot tell me Makalele is not fit, right? So new challenge is- he should stop body building and just run, for the next 3 to 6 months, and tell me what his body, mirror and people say. If not favourable he should go back to his routine...even though I know I am right and that he would totally love the new look.

For the guy on white, if his legs are in proportion, he is okay, but should not over do it (many guys do not spare more than the off-hand, " now-that-I-have-attended-to-you-okay-let-me-get-back-to-the-real-body parts" attention to their legs during body building, which is shocked)...Cos that just makes people look too bulked up, and not in a good way... gives them an over-exaggerated, caricature Johnny Bravo look. Mario Balotelli has the right look you should aim for here

In summary....be sure you guys do way more exercise on the move (isotonic) instead of in one place (isometric)...to avoid hurting your hearts and defeating the whole point of healthy living. Body fitness trumps body building, anytime.
But even more than the criticism I offered, is a genuine appreciation and admiration of your efforts and intent
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by wins18(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
defashan:

my nigga your head dey there, I wonder if some peeps have eye
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by chris2face(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2016
The guy in white,the other dude own just too much abeg

Like one poster pointed out,the other guy should just stop else .................
Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2016
merahki:

First, I would like to commend and appreciate the discipline, dedication and love for life that you guys surely have. It is super nice to see people looking after their bodies cool. Having, and keeping a routine that gave birth to those bodies is an amazing feat. Proud of you both.

The striped shirt guy IMO should have a wiry body...his fitness program should be one that makes him muscular and slim, for a balanced body proportion....jogging/running (indoors or outdoors), swimming or any other aerobics exercise. For muscle strenght he should do arm and leg coils equally, and press ups and sit ups to ensure he has a strong body to match the good cardiac state and slimness his body will be in from all the jogging
A wiry person would be like ....okay, think D'Banj with some muscles. Bulky does not do it for anyone, especially not people with small faces and not so tall frames. But he would not agree.... embarassed. He totally can change routines, and face this new challenge. He would look taller, and better if he did this. His arms and chest do not match his face and neck at all...and he has a fine face. I know how addictive this could become, but he should please change programs. Claude Makalele (ex Real Madrid and Chelsea central defender) has the kind of look I think he should have, and you cannot tell me Makalele is not fit, right? So new challenge is- he should stop body building and just run, for the next 3 to 6 months, and tell me what his body, mirror and people say. If not favourable he should go back to his routine...even though I know I am right and that he would totally love the new look.

For the guy on white, if his legs are in proportion, he is okay, but should not over do it (many guys do not sparse more than the off-hand, " now-that-I-have-attended-to-you-okay-let-me-get-back-to-the-real-body parts" attention to their legs during body building, which is shocked)...Cos that just makes people look too bulked up, and not in a good way... gives them an over-exaggerated, caricature Johnny Bravo look. Mario Balotelli has the right look I talk about here

In summary....be sure you guys do way more exercise on the move (isotonic) instead of in one place (isometric)...to avoid hurting your hearts and defeating the whole point of healthy living. Body fitness trumps body building, anytime.
But even more than the criticism I offered, is a genuine appreciation and admiration of your efforts and intent
Cheers

You are Simply the boss.... I doff.... You kelt the show... Bravo... We would surely look into ur admonition

2 Likes

Re: Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) by enshi(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
wins18:
my nigga your head dey there, I wonder if some peeps have eye

Okay.... You just kept my Guy 's hope Alive on this pool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.