Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? (8659 Views)

I Always Twin With My Wifey / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
I'm being very serious. Igbo boys aren't usually too keen on going inter-tribal.
Tunchi101:
kiss are u sure?? Or ure juss saying daht cos ure a lady and ure igbo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by SexyCeline(f): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Any tribe at all provided he can take care of me n has a functional cucumber...
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
my kindda woman smiley what would it take to get a private chat smiley ??
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Slyguy: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Am igbo...an I know for certain dat most igbo guy eventually end up with igbo girls...though they might enjoy playing around with other tribes...dey marry igbo girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Iamhatey:
Any tribe is okay for me but I'm not marrying from my tribe. I know everything about my tribe already. I want an interesting marriage where I will learn everyday, joke about each other's dialect and culture.

I just want an interesting marriage smiley

Eyah Sorry oh kpele about the ban

On a serious note I think is gonna be fun marring outside one's tribe

Learning the language will be great

For me am going for a Yoruba woman cause am speaking 3 different Language I want to learn Yoruba language

I speak Igbo(my native language)
Hausa
Fulani

So I wanna add Yoruba to it

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
Girl u set die chai see posing

Lucky is the man that got u

Ur beautifully made
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by SexyCeline(f): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:
my kindda woman smiley what would it take to get a private chat smiley ??
A very sexy account balance... Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by SexyCeline(f): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
chris2face:
Girl u set die chai see posing

Lucky is the man that got u
Ur beautifully made
Tanchu
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:

Gbam! 'morality'! You took d word right outta my mind.
On education, My hausa speaking skill is rusty, so yeahh. You sound interested in northern ladies too
Mutumina yaya?

Yakeke ina keke?

Yaa ka na haka ka naso ka nyawure onye Hausa nee?

Toor Allah asa haka
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
I love em' from d NORTH...hubby wud b a NORTHERNER!!
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by nagodesmile18(f): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Would love to marry from akwa ibom,,,,dos pipu ar too good to be true....dey ar very caring and sweet

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
chris2face:
Mutumina yaya?
Yakeke ina keke?
Yaa ka na haka ka naso ka nyawure onye Hausa nee?
Toor Allah asa haka
I'm doing good bro. Thank you
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
SexyCeline:

A very sexy account balance... Lolz
My account balance has even got dahh bank tripping. I Hope dat qualifies me for a private chat with ya?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:
I'm doing good bro. Thank you
Yea but did u grab what I said earlier
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by harriet412(f): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Honestly anyy tribe buh I'd like him to be a naval officer . smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Mrval20(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Any tribe, once we're compatible. But since I'm a sucker for my native dishes, then she must be genuinely willing to learn to cook them. True love transcends tribes but true native food doesn't tongue
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by sashishalom(f): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
I honestly dont know why i fancy yoruba guys and would want to get married to one...btw i love their dialect,wish i was fluent...

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
sashishalom:
I honestly dont know why i fancy yoruba guys and would want to get married to one...btw i love their dialect,wish i was fluent...
what tribe are u?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by UnknownT: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Igbo! Delta State part
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by sashishalom(f): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Tunchi101 post=50990723] what tribe are u?[/quote

Ibo
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:24am On Nov 14, 2016
chris2face:

For me am going for a Yoruba woman cause am speaking 3 different Language I want to learn Yoruba language

Hausa
Fulani

Hahaha....have u seen any?
But becareful coz her parents may crash everythin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2016
The tribe of human beings.....it's the person I fell in love with not his tribe.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm very open minded on this issue. Don't "want" a particular tribe. Though I'd prefer an Igbo mangrin

Bless u my dear.. na ur papa n mama born u.
No pirate kiss
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Parpor(m): 2:50am On Nov 14, 2016
Once she can synchronize properly with me,then she can come from any part of the country/world
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
chris2face:

Hausa
Fulani

it's gonna be fun learning almost every day. It's good you wanna go for Yoruba babe. I'm also thinking of going for ibo guy or Hausa guy. I'm picking small small ibo already thou cheesy.
Woah, nice one at your multi-dilect
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahaha....have u seen any? But becareful coz her parents may crash everythin
Not yet oh still searching oh
But wait oh her mother what do u mean please?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
it's gonna be fun learning almost every day. It's good you wanna go for Yoruba babe. I'm also thinking of going for ibo guy or Hausa guy. I'm picking small small ibo already thou cheesy.
Woah, nice one at your multi-dilect

Wahoo that's nice can I pm u??
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2016
[quote author=sashishalom post=51004552][/quote] u don't look like it though
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Ajibel(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
I'm Yoruba. Bae is Igbo but her mum has told her she wont let her marry a non-Igbo guy despite the fact that I understand Igbo and grew up with them.

cry embarassed
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
chris2face:

Not yet oh still searching oh

But wait oh her mother what do u mean please?

So u neva know wetin dey happen.?
So let me ask u.. 2hy havnt u got one yet?
Are there no yoruba gals again?.... undecided
The truth is dat their parents paint their daughters minds against igbo guyz.

Yes u may get one to date and their parents wil not know abt it.
U will bleep her nd enjoy her but marriage will be hard.
The gal in question may like d marriage idea.
But eventually their parents wont let dat.

Thats why i blame those stupid igbo parents in lagos that all their daughter to marry them.
Yet after that they still come here to spit hatered words against igbos...
Open ur eyes bro those pple dnt like u as igbo

I may sound tribal to u but thats just the bitter truth.
Nothing can ever make me allow any yoruba man close my relatives. NEVA!
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by chris2face(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So u neva know wetin dey happen.?
So let me ask u.. 2hy havnt u got one yet?
Are there no yoruba gals again?.... undecided
The truth is dat their parents paint their daughters minds against igbo guyz.

Yes u may get one to date and their parents wil not know abt it.
U will bleep her nd enjoy her but marriage will be hard.
They gal in question may like d matriage idea.
But eventually their parents wont let dat.

Thats why i blame those stupid igbo parents in lagos that all their daughter to marry them.
Yet after that they still come here to spit haterad words against igbos...
Open ur eyes bro those pple dnt like u as igbo
I may sound tribal to u but thats jsut the bitter truth.
Nothing can ever me allow any yoryba man close my relatives. NEVA!
I see am not aware this maybe cause am not based at West
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
chris2face:

I see am not aware this maybe cause am not based at West

Exactly i ws like u before... innocent mind (ie no tribalism.) Becoz down east we dnt know they dnt love us here.
Dnt even know anythin like tribalism till i come west bro... my eyes opened... the hate here is real.
This is just the small part of things u dont know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... / Sex Education For Kids Or Abtinence Only? What's Your Stance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.