Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? (11985 Views)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
Nairaland has got some matured ladies of impeacable intelligence. I would have found my wife in them if I could just have to meet in person of the likes of The Amaka, Ujujoan, Rosabelle, Hibabe and some few others!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
macfarland:

Nairaland has got some matured ladies of impeacable intelligence. I would have found my wife in them if I could just have to meet in person of the likes of The Amaka, Ujujoan, Rosabelle, Hibabe and some few others!

Correct!!! grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Mrblazer(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
Men this is serious. Does the economic corruption in Nigeria affect both the social life of the people? As for me I believe there are people here on NL that are good and fun to be with. But because of the replies they get from people they tend to act repugnantly and despicably.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2009
whitelexi:

^^^ You are very wrong.

I'm predicting a successful union in 1 yrs time wink
Bros, which one now? I dey find partner sef.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Bros, which one now? I dey find partner sef.

Word in the grapevine is that Amaka nwa mama is looking for a life partner too, 2 of u might wanna put the fiestiness aside and make nairaland the proud owner of a successful union grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Word in the grapevine is that Amaka nwa mama is looking for a life partner too, 2 of u might wanna put the fiestiness aside and make nairaland the proud owner of a successful union grin grin grin
Me and Amaka? You want make I die prematurely? Abeg oooooO!!!!! My mama still get hope say I go be president one day and I no want Sandra Achums or Eucharia as wife abeg oooo
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by youngdee(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
I tire ooo, how exactly can one start a friendship on here, Please, someone tell me cos I have seen some faces that I like here but got no response.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^ Talk to them, they're not aliens.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Talk to them, they're not aliens.

Gbam!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
Lexi nwa mama, word on the corridors of power and romance on NL has it that you are getting down with Ebonyeyes. . . you had better back the f.uck off grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Lexi nwa mama, word on the corridors of power and romance on NL has it that you are getting down with Ebonyeyes. . . you had better back the f.uck off grin grin grin

No shout am loud oh! that corridor info na correct lie oh! Me and ebony ke? No try am oh grin grin grin
The house go leave us run grin grin grin

My wife sabi herself kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2009
whitelexi:

No shout am loud oh! that corridor info na [b]correct lie [/b]oh! Me and ebony ke? No try am oh grin grin grin
The house go leave us run grin grin grin

My wife sabi herself kiss kiss kiss
Oxymoron! Just how I like it!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by ajayi1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
Impossible is nothing
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Oxymoron! Just how I like it!

Oxymoron ko, Irony ni grin grin grin

How can u even begin to contemplate the impossible?
Taking thoughtless risks with individuals who are as volatile as petrol??

Talking of Ebony sef, word on the corridor is that she fled nairaland after receiving the rough end of a battle of words with another nairaland member. . .  Do u think we're gossiping? grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by saridonp2: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2009
Judging from comments from people on this forum concerning human related issues,I think a reasonable guy or girl will never seek for a life partner in here.There are important qualities that obviously qualifies someone as a life partner and which are hard to find, Dont event try coz it wont go well,
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Abbeycity4(f): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Topic
y nt u can meet ur spouse 4rm anywhere!!!!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by mrperfect(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
It is possible.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Oxymoron ko, Irony ni grin grin grin

How can u even begin to contemplate the impossible?
Taking thoughtless risks with individuals who are as volatile as petrol??

Talking of Ebony sef, word on the corridor is that she fled nairaland after receiving the rough end of a battle of words with another nairaland member. . .  Do u think we're gossiping? grin grin grin
It takes a chronic armed robber to identify a thief. . . I wish I could explain that more.

WHO RAN EBONY OFF? angry angry angry I NEED TO SLASH ME SOMEBODY'S THROAT angry angry
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

It takes a chronic armed robber to identify a thief. . . I wish I could explain that more.

WHO RAN EBONY OFF? angry angry angry I NEED TO SLASH ME SOMEBODY'S THROAT angry angry

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Its not easy to point fingers and call names, [wish i could explain that more too], but she was too fiesty too so i think her leave will do everyone good grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by tithe(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
Life partner ko, death partner ni. angry
Am not interested in finding my partner online seeing is beliving. There ar alot of witches flying here so becareful.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Abbeycity4(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hey!!! put a smile on ya face no matter condition. . , . . oya open ya 39 grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by denony(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
i think its possible but some girls here like

shocked THE AMAKA,EBONY etc  grin

are making it so difficult to achieve  grin
am not expecting bullet from anybody ooooo  grin  grin

i don search so teyyyyyyy body tell me  wink
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Its not easy to point fingers and call names,  [wish i could explain that more too], but she was too fiesty too so i think her leave will do everyone good grin grin grin
Yeah right, it's not easy to point fingers but I point you. . . point your own. grin As for Ebonyeyes, seriously and no jokes, she's very intelligent and if she's a teenager, she's absolutely phenomenal. She has this very calm attitude to reacting to other people's issues but she already has an underlaying vituperative spirit and maybe sometimes that doesn't help how she comes across, but she's a fine young woman no doubt. I wish some of these small small girls could be like that too. Bluespice (iya agba) I hail oooo!
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by r231(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
tithe:

Life partner ko, death partner ni. angry
Am not interested in finding my partner online seeing is beliving. There ar alot of witches flying here so becareful.

roflamo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by tithe(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Only the disabled ar looking for blind date, if u ar good looking u will definitely magnet your partner on a dipole dipole attraction.

But i ve some Hot NLders that i can march make  wink
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by anishe(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
Honestly, i think in a forum like this, one should be able to hook up.
Come to think of it, i need a lady i can call mine too. i am based in PH
preferably a yoruba girl, a practising muslim (not fanatic) who should be ready for a serious r/ship
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by titsqueez(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

shagging partner yes. .life partner no.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
denony:

i think its possible but some girls here like

shocked THE AMAKA,EBONY etc  grin

are making it so difficult to achieve  grin
am not expecting bullet from anybody ooooo  grin  grin

i don search so teyyyyyyy body tell me  wink

Remove Ebony from that list grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by edjuzion: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
Yes. I actually met my husband on this forum last year April and we got married in September to the Glory of God we have a baby boy now who is 6 months old. so I believe if God says that you will meet your partner here it will happen. But you have to be sincere in your dealings.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
edjuzion:

Yes. I actually met my husband on this forum last year April and we got married in September to the Glory of God we have a baby boy now who is 6 months old. so I believe if God says that you will meet your partner here it will happen. But you have to be sincere in your dealings.
wow that is incredible shocked
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally we have a good news. Oya, Lexi, let's start copulating on NL. Ebony, Kunbee, oya come let's collabo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

(Ex)Boyfriend Getting Married 2 Weeks After We Went On A Break / Curvy Nigerian Goddess Shares Huge Backside Photos (see Photos) / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.