Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? (11982 Views)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
rita@NL:

So man don dey marry man for NL too  shocked shocked shocked
Plat (m) marry anoda man  shocked shocked shocked ok oooo.

hehehe cheesy california hasnt legalized gay marriages yet so we moved grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by willis2k9(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
yes u can find life partner on nairaland,it depend on hw u take it
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by mrofficial(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
Where were you guys when someone thread that he found his partner on Nairaland and wedded?

And not only that.

well for me, its very possible. I found ma girl on Nairaland in 2007. and we are dating grin

And please, don't generalise the scamming thingy.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by snowdrops(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2009
just turned single and searching
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by 404eater(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
plat- u married abeg please say no sad
ma hart broken today sad
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by BayoAdex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
mayb just mayb smiley
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by finemocha(f): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2009
anything is possible
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by smurf1(f): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
no! shocked
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Hauwa1: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
are there any here who will be willing to be domesticated?
tongue nah! grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2009
grin. . .domesticated as in baking cookies and mopping flloors?
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Hauwa1: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2009
i had you in mind when i was typing that LOL grin grin
wanted to say Negro where are u but changed my mind now see, oh my goodness grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2009
finemocha:

anything is possible

yeah yeah, what happened to u? its been nearly 5 days, haven't heard a word! angry
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2009
Lexi, if I catch you with that Amaka rant. E be like say you wan make she pounce on you with these harmful teeth? If she devours you then you'll know better grin grin grin  Better still, she said she's going off NL, are you invariably saying she's leaving when you said Ebonyeyes was?  grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Lexi, if I catch you with that Amaka rant. E be like say you wan make she pounce on you with these harmful teeth? If she devours you then you'll know better grin grin grin Better still, she said she's going off NL, are you invariably saying she's leaving when you said Ebonyeyes was? grin grin

SeekerBlood grin grin grin

Any chick u touch just runs out of NL grin Abeg give me the secret oh, i have a few i want to get off my back too grin grin grin

Seriously: I never knew anything about Amaks leaving NL, thats news to me. . . As for Ebony, i also dunno why she vanished, i just know she has suddenly gone quiet - which for me is a good thing grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2009
I didn't know Ebony was bothering you or we could have talked it over on our pillow talks. Remember she listens to me? She's a doll, I must say. As for getting chics off my back, I'm not sure about that, but trust the almighty to come and refute it.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

I didn't know Ebony was bothering you or we could have talked it over on our pillow talks. Remember she listens to me? She's a doll, I must say. As for getting chics off my back, I'm not sure about that, but trust the almighty to come and refute it.

As hard as it is to believe that, i guess it might be true - needless to doubt.

Its been a very long and hard day at work, now i hand over to the Yanks and make my way home for a well deserved night's rest. grin grin grin

I'll see yah all tomorrows but until then, keep doing the needful tongue
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 1:00am On Nov 03, 2009
Needfully get the needed sleep that you deservedly needed to start a needed hectic day tomorrow; and ensure you dream the most needed dream, have a good sleep, eat the supposedly amount of diet needed for your needful growth needless to say you shouldn't go against your physician's advice. Goodnight blood. grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by NegroNtns(m): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2009
i had you in mind when i was typing that LOL
wanted to say Negro where are u but changed my mind now see, oh my goodness

Oh, well we get the program started right now. . . no, never change your mind bout Negro, he is where you want him to be honey.

In what ways would a domesticated man be useful to you Hauwa?
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by finemocha(f): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2009
@whitelexi

sorry i had surgery, ah kpele oh. i will call u tomorrow, nna no vex
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Pweety4me(f): 3:32am On Nov 03, 2009
No na lyfe threatner u fit find 4 here. . .hisss tongue
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:36am On Nov 03, 2009
wtf? get over it.
stop discussing me.
and i said i was leaving as in i was GETTING OFF OF NAIRALAND for that time being!
GOSH!!! get over yourselves.
who the hell is lexi? shior!!!
please, i wouldnt even dare. tongue
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2009
Harry Potter:

@na2day i think u are suffering 4rm romantic flu
@op there is 70% probability dat one can meet his/her life pattener here.

let me guess, u are a romantic/love doctor, right?
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Word in the grapevine is that Amaka nwa mama is looking for a life partner too, 2 of u might wanna put the fiestiness aside and make nairaland the proud owner of a successful union grin grin grin

TheSeeker:

Me and Amaka? You want make I die prematurely? Abeg oooooO!!!!! My mama still get hope say I go be president one day and I no want Sandra Achums or Eucharia as wife abeg oooo

ROTFLMAO! i can't wait to attend ur funeral if this union ever happens grin grin grin
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2009
na2day?:

ROTFLMAO! i can't wait to attend your funeral if this union ever happens grin grin grin
instigator, you no get work?
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

instigator, you no get work?

i get, instigating  tongue tongue

TheSeeker:

Lexi nwa mama, word on the corridors of power and romance on NL has it that you are getting down with Ebonyeyes. . . you had better back the f.uck off grin grin grin

DEATH! ! !  grin grin

whitelexi:

Oxymoron ko, Irony ni grin grin grin

How can u even begin to contemplate the impossible?
Taking thoughtless risks with individuals who are as volatile as petrol??

Talking of Ebony sef, word on the corridor is that she fled nairaland after receiving the rough end of a battle of words with another nairaland member. . .  Do u think we're gossiping? grin grin grin

this corridor una just dey yan abt, na which part of NL e dey? 

@ all

before i forget, i have brand new NL spouses, fresh off the factory for all of u looking for a mate, just IM me wink wink cool cool
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by Mrblazer(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2009
Maybe it is hard to start but let me start by saying " Hello Pweety4me, like to meet ya." smiley. There is nothing there, you can start by being polite to a fellow member and stop being childish by saying " Hello Pweety4me, I want to 'F word' you". That is totally repugnant. Some of us are up to 30yrs but acting like teens. we should be nice to each other for God sake. I love you all. kiss
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2009
Mr blazer:

Maybe it is hard to start but let me start by saying " Hello Pweety4me, like to meet ya." smiley. There is nothing there, you can start by being polite to a fellow member and stop being childish by saying " Hello Pweety4me, I want to 'F word' you". That is totally repugnant. Some of us are up to 30yrs but acting like teens. we should be nice to each other for God sake. I love you all. kiss

hello Mr Blazer, i will not like to meet u tongue tongue
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by rasputinn(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2009
Why not if not
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

wtf? get over it.
stop discussing me.
and i said i was leaving as in i was GETTING OFF OF NAIRALAND for that time being!
GOSH!!! get over yourselves.
who the hell is lexi? shior!!!
please, i wouldnt even dare.   tongue

The knowledge of Lexi is the begining of wisdom grin grin grin

@The Amaka: Wayo bu ije oh, u dont wanna run your mouth against a few people i know.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2009
whatever, you people bore me.
outtie.
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

whatever, you people bore me.
outtie.

Hmmm, perhaps u were not the intended target of such boredom then, perhaps u should look the other way. . .
Re: Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Hmmm, perhaps u were not the intended target of such boredom then, perhaps u should look the other way. . .

9 inches! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga / How To Identify Siblings That Have Intimacy Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.