Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** (5810 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Why Men Must Zip Up. / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Speaking from experience I guess
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Beamborla:
The truth, a good number of guys keep claiming they want a virteous woman but when they come across one, they always let go.
lol.. I have termed those Boys as "dumb boys" if what you are saying is true
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity please be kind enough to live my thread as you have nothing to contribute
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
wink
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
smiley
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
hopeforcharles:
wondering truth dey this ur matter oh, because I can tick all these boxes, truth is these days it's super hard getting that virtuous woman, I personally need one.
I wish u are cus I hv never seen one b4
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2016
smiley
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Mileslamar1(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2016
lol
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Mileslamar1:
lol
grin I take that you agree with the write up
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Mileslamar1(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2016
MrAwePresident:
grin I take that you agree with the write up
yes agreed grin
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Thank you Mileelamar1
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
I grin
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by chuckschukwurah(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
God plz I want to be a good man,help me Lord.God plz open my ayes DAT I may see a virtues woman n give me de spirit to kno one.so help me Lord.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
chuckschukwurah:
God plz I want to be a good man,help me Lord.God plz open my ayes DAT I may see a virtues woman n give me de spirit to kno one.so help me Lord.
AMEN grin
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
wink
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 3:48am On Nov 16, 2016
;Dq
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by kaboninc(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Beamborla:
The truth, a good number of guys keep claiming they want a virteous woman but when they come across one, they always let go.

Hmmm
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
smiley
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by Vincent41(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrAwePresident:
Not all girls are the same, several threads have been open to enlighten us on this.
Men most acknowledge the existence of four specie of women to avoid emotional pain and unmerited hate to the opposite gender.

The Olosho, the Prostitute, the virtuous woman and the virgin.

For the sake of this read, I will define each as I differentiate between each

Every male nairalander has been deceived or hurt one or two of these types of ladies due to the failure on their part to identify the specie of woman that they are getting involved with.

The Virgin is a naive girl, [/b]she hasn't been in a relationship before. If you happen to come into a relationship with one of her kind, she will love you, adore you and worship you to a fault. She is very customizable and is ready to change her identity for you. Which is where many "dumb" guys fail to see and take her for granted. All girls started as this specie before metamorphosis-ing into the other types due to the ignorance and wickedness of the first "dumb" boy she met and also the choices she made thereafter.

[b]The Prostitute is different from the Olosho,
as she knows what she is and is not in denial of her identity. She knows exactly what most men want from her and she is direct and open about the price they will pay to get it. In my opinion she is more honourable than the Olosho. If you come across her she is not complicated at all wouldn't leave you in emotional pain.

[b]
The Olosho is much like the prostitute [/b]but she wears the image of the virtuous woman. This is the most complicated type of woman that any man can meet in his life. Unlike the prostitute, the Olosho doesn't have any fixed price, her affection(price) is always for the highest bidder. No matter how much you love her, dedicate your time and resources to her or even help her out of a life situation , the Olosho has no loyalty to you and hardly any value to add to your life. She is mostly thinking about herself and what she wants from you. If the places where reversed the Olosho can hardly come to your aid.

Most guys fall prey to this Specie and she has slutered many guys hearts living them in pain later the guys make the mistake to refer them as "all girls " because their specie seems to be in abundance but that's not the case with all girls . I refer to them as "dumb" girls because no matter how much potential they see in a guy they are still going to leave him for ready made. If you come across one kindly Chop, Clean Mouth and go on so-un. (May God spirit lead us) . Never make the mistake of thinking about marrying one if you marry one then it means your village people have finally caught up with you and God is not with you.

The Virtuous woman this is a gift from God.
Her characteristics can be read in the book of Proverbs 31v10. If you are able to find one you know that God is pleased with you, hold on to her with your life because in honest truth your life depends on it. She might not come as a virgin due to some errs of "dumb" boys but trust she is wiser now and won't make the same mistake twice. Serve her and she will serve you, adore her and she will adore you, respect her and she will Worship you.

I implore my fellow nairaland guys to be careful and patient when engaging with the females because the Oloshos are on the rise in the generation of ours.

Best Regards MrAwePresident.

I love this topic becuase,its pure and staright forward..
The mistakes we Guys Normally Make is not being abel to differenciate girls...
I ve learn to do so now....like the op said,no matter what u do for an Oloshi,she will never say thank u,she will never appreciate..it rminds me of my Last babe...she is a pure OLOshi,i was told but i went ahead to fall in love with her...

2 Likes

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by MrAwePresident: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
wink
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by JustAwesome: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
angry
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by bukatyne(f): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Interesting thread.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by JustAwesome: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:
Interesting thread.

Would love to hear your opinion and thoughts on it � especially if you are truly female
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
JustAwesome:

Would love to hear your opinion and thoughts on it � especially if you are truly female

If I am truly female?

Do I sound male?

I like the OP's classifications.

It is left for every girl not to throw her pearls before swine and it is left for her every guy to decide what he wants before embarking on a relationship.

1 Like

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by JustAwesome: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2019
grin
bukatyne:

If I am truly female?

Do I sound male?

I like the OP's classifications.

It is left for every girl not to throw her pearls before swine and it is left for her every guy to decide what he wants before embarking on a relationship.
Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by nasoeb: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2019
farano:
Virtuous women are really hard to find. I'm glad I'm one of them smiley .
I bless God for giving me one. She is all a man would need.
Kai but true true oloshos plenty die

1 Like

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by nasoeb: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2019
I wish u are cus I hv never seen one b4
I have one and am proud to say it.
I thank God every moment for Blessing me with such a woman.

1 Like

Re: ***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** by goldman777: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Why are many girls avoiding comments on this thread is it because their secrets have been exposed truly olosho,s and olosho apprentice are more this days than girls with good conscience and virtue sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Flaunts Her Boobs In New Picture / My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.