Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career (4003 Views)

2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Why Airforce1 Is A Legend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
First of all, let me express how pained I am to even open a thread like this sad

Usually I don't fancy commenting on this section for obvious reasons; it's the only section on nairaland with over 80% of members falling below 18yearssad

Either ways, I felt I owned humanity a duty to put this thread up. Perhaps, the subject may turn a new leaf after reading this.

When I first saw a thread where airforce1 was referred to as an upcoming artiste, I was happy, even as I patiently awaited the realization of the ''potentials'' through the releasing of interesting and promising hit joints cum albums.

However, after further observations and analysis, I have sadly come to the realization that it would be a misnomer to even describe him as an ''upcoming artiste.''

Among other reasons to back the afore assertions, are the following two points:

1. Dude spends more time in the romance section than any other section on nairaland sad

A painstaking observation at threads so far created by this supposedly upcoming artiste, you'd be stunned to discover that an alarming 82% have been created in romanceland undecided Hello! Isn't there a music section in Nairaland

What is more, more than 90% of the threads are plain nonsense and sickening to say the least.

2. He lacks the requisite confidence to pull through

This evident in most of his threads where he has variously bragged about one irrelevance or another. Incase some of you haven't figured it out, people with low self esteem often hide behind the internet acting all super human and shiits. I personally felt for him when I saw his most recent thread where he was showing off a bottle of moyet and some recharge card seller-girl cry

Whilst this thread was created with no intention of ridiculing his already maligned image, it is my firm believe that this thread will cause him to re-evaluate himself, with a view to re-inventing his ambitions and goals in life smiley

5 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by drey076(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is that all
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Keep studying my life like a course, I'm your super Star.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by BiafranBushBoy: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dude spends more time in romance section that other sections. Is there no music section?

Nice point but the thread is uncalled for wink
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
They said I spend much time on Romance, but they didn't know I get inspiration from some of the comments here.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by onyeezeigbo: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
First of all, let me express how pained I am to even open a thread like this sad

Usually I don't fancy commenting on this section for obvious reasons; it's the only section on nairaland with over 80% of members falling below 18yearssad

Either ways, I felt I owned humanity a duty to put this thread up. Perhaps, the subject may turn a new leaf after reading this.

When I first saw a thread where airforce1 was referred to as an upcoming artiste, I was happy, even as I patiently awaited the realization of the ''potentials'' through the releasing of interesting and promising hit joints cum albums.

However, after further observations and analysis, I have sadly come to the realization that it would be a misnomer to even describe him as an ''upcoming artiste.''

1. Dude spends more time in the romance section than any other section on nairaland sad

A painstaking observation at threads so far created by this supposedly upcoming artiste, you'd be stunned to discover that an alarming 82% have been created in romanceland undecided Hello! Isn't there a music section in Nairaland

What is more, more than 90% of the threads are plain nonsense and sickening to say the least.

This evident in most of his threads where he has variously bragged about one irrelevance or another. Incase some of you haven't figured it out, people with low self esteem often hide behind the internet acting all super human and shiits. I personally felt for him when I saw his most recent thread where he was showing off a bottle of moyet and some recharge card seller-girl cry

Whilst this thread was created with no intention of ridiculing his already maligned image, it is my firm believe that this thread will cause him to re-evaluate himself, with a view to re-inventing his ambitions and goals in life smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by ikp120(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wrong thinking mehn.

Romance section is one of the top 4 most populated sections in this Forum. Music section? WTF! That place is dead mehn! Guy, from what you put up there, it is obvious you know nothing about show business.

All the guy needs to do is to drop a banger, and send it to a Radio Station. BOOOOM! The shiit go blow, if it is really a banger.

Nairaland or no Nairaland, show business na show business.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
No right thinking artiste should go to Music section because that section is dry as a Sahara desert.

Fuckthatshit
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Drop a thread in the music section at your own peril gringringrin

1post 1view
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
ikp120:
Wrong thinking mehn.

Romance section is one of the top 4 most populated sections in this Forum. Music section? WTF! That place is dead mehn! Guy, from what you put up there, it is obvious you know nothing about show business.

All the guy needs to do is to drop a banger, and send it to a Radio Station. BOOOOM! The shiit go blow, if it is really a banger.

Nairaland or no Nairaland, show business na show business.

smiley
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Airforce1:
No right thinking artiste should go to Music section because that section is dry as a Sahara desert.

Fuckthatshit

do you know why that is?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by EmperorLee(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
I actually typed an epistle about how Airforce has failed us nairalanders (At least those of us that were wishing and praying that his career blows and for the Niggie to become famous) buh I just had to clear it up menh, cos at the end, he is gon be like "How is it your business?".

That won't stop me from saying the bottom line sha.

Airforce1 has failed US(a)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm the most talked about Upcoming acts on this section so I understand the Hate, Envy and Jealousy and the wicked plans to rubbish my Image by those few other blokes who ain't getting much of attention
.. but you guys will fail like you've failed in real life.
cheesy
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
This is stupid.

This is stupid.

This is stupid.

This is stupid.

Op this is plain stupid. angry

what actually is?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by emeijeh(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
G
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
the airforce1 guy sef na 2nd to comment...punctual nigga! naso

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Actually, it's 100%. The few ones that are not in romance section were probably moved by moderators to other sections cheesy
Tomjazzy2:

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

what actually is?
I wish I could send a voice note screaming at op to send a pm and stop creating senseless threads. We have enough already
angry
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
"Never be too quick to celebrate the demise of a nemesis"
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
You took a swipe at me like that wasn't enough.. You called out Pinkjacket
Dude, Who the hell do you think you are?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Tomjazzy2: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I wish I could send a voice note screaming at op to send a pm and stop creating senseless threads. We have enough already
angry

yet again you failed to make any logical point
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by iPrevail(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na una get time sef undecided

Yanno, sometimes, when you show too much care or seem to give too many a fvck, you turn around to seem like the loser.

Ignoring someone isn't that difficult, is it?

Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by TrapHedges(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Np
traphedges panda cover cool
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by 2dice01: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorLee:
I actually typed an epistle about how Airforce has failed us nairalanders (At least those of us that were wishing and praying that his career blows and for the Niggie to become famous) buh I just had to clear it up menh, cos at the end, he is gon be like "How is it your business?".

That won't stop me from saying the bottom line sha.

Airforc.e1 has failed US(a)

bro shey lawladey don send you the package
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by 2dice01: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:
Np
traphedges panda cover cool
lol i cover your panda with da blood
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by TrapHedges(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
2dice01:
lol i cover your panda with da blood

lol
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

yet again you failed to make any logical point
How can I make a logical point to someone with dead brain cells?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by 2dice01: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol
now tell me do have a panda cover abi na joke
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can take whatever shade you throw at me but talking down on peeps close to my heart is unacceptable.

If you don't Like me, act like you don't know me.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
iPrevail:
Na una get time sef undecided

Yanno, sometimes, when you show too much care or seem to give too many a fvck, you turn around to seem like the loser.

Ignoring someone isn't that difficult, is it?
God will bless you sirembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masturbation 50 Advantages Of Masturbation / (must See) Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo / Pictures Taken Moments Before Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.