Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape (929 Views)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by ogbonnacomfort: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Since the story of her sex video broke some weeks ago, the 20 year old Ex Miss Anambra has finally broken her silence. In an exclusive interview with The Nation
She said: “Early last year, the ABS advertised for the Miss Anambra beauty pageant. I heard of it and went to make enquiry. One of the organizers told me to apply, I told them I was not interested but the man insisted saying that I might win the competition. He also promised to give me the form for free if I indicated interest, and he did when I agreed to contest.
But one Jane told me that before a winner would be declared; there were certain things to be done, including the (sex) video. I consented after some persuasion from the organizers. I later went for the contest at the Marble arch Hotels in Awka, and I was declared winner with a Kia Rio vehicles as star prize. When I went for my car after the contest, the organizers brought out a contract form for me to sign, but I told them I wanted to contact my lawyer to see it. I was not given the opportunity to do so.
What they kept telling me was that if I had insisted on not signing the contract or wanted to contact my lawyer, they would release the video. At that point, I became uncomfortable and signed the contract to avoid such embarrassment, and the car was releases to me from where it was packed within the premises.
From that moment, I became a slave to them. On October 11, 2016, they called me to come and make presentations inside the office one of the organizers. After that, the man excused some people in that room and showed me the video again. They told me to drop my car and removed my crown from me. I told them I would take the car as stipulated in the contract. They insisted I should pack it in the premises.
I told my uncle at Abuja about the situation. My uncle called them and asked them to release my car to me; instead they forwarded the video to him as part of the blackmail. That was what happened,” she said crying. She denied being a lesbian saying she had never being involved in the act before.

http://nowayobloggers.com/blog/love-sex/ex-miss-anambra-chidinma-okeke-opens-up-on-sextape

Re: Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2016
So many dark things happen behind the scenes of these pageant. I've heard so many stories but let's forget this old story and move on to more important things. Buhari has turned our currency to tissue paper, I've never heard where currency appreciates against dollar after a raid by security operatives only in Nigeria.
Re: Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2016
I had a little bit of empathy for this girl but that empathy is gone with the wind . Her greed and quest for fame got her where she is. All she had to do was say no and her morals would be intact. But no she wanted a car and for a car she sold her self respect. That is what I would describe as setting yourself to fail on an epic level.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by nkemma54(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
if no credible website carry am, idonbliv dis shitt from a cheap classless blog. no picture of confession, no real confession story
Re: Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
A lot of things don't add up. The way she telling the story is to paint the organisers as evil and to gain our sympathy. She claimed she didn't want to enter the competition at first but was persuaded.
When they asked you to make a sex tape, you agreed with your eyes and vaginà wide open for the camera. Did they also "coerce" you to do that one too? Why didn't you just walk away? That was a pretty desperate move from someone who didn't want to part of the competition in the first place.
And she felt soo comfortable baring it all for the camera, not even the least bit concerned that it may somehow get leaked. Desperation is your middle name, girl. The quest for material thing and fame. Smh.
Re: Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by Slaveman343: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
You chose fame over morality and self respect
Now, you want to down the consequence

Go and poo outside and ward flies from perching on it. You see the possibility?
Re: Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape by bnanzip(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
This girl na mumu. Because of a car? I now know how to lure most girls.
You become a lesbian because of car? Haba

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex The Only Thing A Lady Can Offer? / Will You Obey The Pastor? / Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.