Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos (41229 Views)

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by midol: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
I am the second guy on the first picture with my yoruba muslim head.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by greenermodels: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
all i know is that 2019 would be highly interesting.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by SmartMugu: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
zeribe4real:
Very Bad, d Jagaban hv been betrayed by his closest ally, fear Arewa, they re brothers keeper to themselves, some Westerners do think converting to Islam will make them regard u as one of their own, u re dreaming, they go with one voice.
But wait.. o do PMB think he can win 2019 without Tinubu?, except he doesn't hv interest of contesting again.
Let me sit don jejely and watch hw Tinubu z going to calculate his next move, I know he is always a game changer.
In 2019, PMB will be 76. Those that will vote for him by then could have as well been Mugabe''s cheerleaders. Must we be led by old and archaic folks forever? Some student union presidents in schools in Nigeria would have done a better job than these old elected officials.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by theGistsonline: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nukualofa:
How time flies, So after the billions Tinubu spent to install buhari now Afonjas has to demonstrate against the sidelineing of Tinubu.

May our stories never end up like Tinubu
nicely said! Only I would like to add that not only Tinubu spent heavy cash at that time! Besides, didn't he steal the money kpa kpa All the lekki 1 expressway toll gate fEes Bola Ahmed has been collecting from people for the past how many years nko?? Tinubu makes billions weekly from cars passing through that toll gate!! God has His way of taking things from evil people! Bread gotten with a false tongue shall easily dwindle!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Akemmi(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Cataclysmic degradation of Tinubu.....!!

What goes around comes around.....

U worked against God anointed GEJ.....u reap it....

Even Obama Clinton got served the delicious dish of what they served GEJ.....

E neva start..
You are a wise man. One of the few persons that sees beyond the ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Tinubu has finally realized he was sitting on a long and lubricated horse cork for thinking he could control Buhari. He hasn't seen anything yet. It's best he keeps mum like a deaf and keep on behaving like an idiotic dumb fûck he is, otherwise he will be burried completely by Buhari's agents of destruction called DSS and EFCC.

The same fools now standing with the useless, animalistic, greedy, foolish, ex drug baron and political crook were same people that jubilated and stood with Buhari when some section of the country were sidelined by Buhari (even when the same set of people were killed during peaceful protests) but now they have left Buhari only to stand with the ugly gorilla with decayed teeth called JAGABASTARD.. .
it is common knowledge that afonjas have NEVER stood for anything worthwhile before... these guys loyalty is like the ever changing wind..trust them at your peril.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Biafman: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
McTobe:
I stand ko I faik ni...just Negodu RENTED CROWD.
Real professional protesters. Just offer them N1K per hour and you will see them on the streets protesting what they don't even understand. Tinubu my asss. Who know Tinubu?.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by biggy26: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
E neva start..
Tiri gbosa for u!!! you captured the whole thing. Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Akkotto: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
All those that brought Gej down will surely go down Cameron, Obama, Tinubu etc

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Akaewu: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dis country and its people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by jaidor: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
dis r obviously his staffs from his numerous establishments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by ritvin(f): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg no vex, ur moniker na Russia abi Ukraine which one. Explain
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by PDJT: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
Yeye man. cheesycheesycheesy

I no get una time today abeg. Mechanics wan scatter my car here finish. cry

What do you drive?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by ritvin(f): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
ettybaba:

Can a mere man work against God's anointed? Can God anoint a thief?
You mumu no be small.
and Tinubu no thief For one day. Bad Belle.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Gkemz: 12:56am On Nov 13, 2016
In the words of Donald Trump, paid protesters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Bigwig1: 1:02am On Nov 13, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
It's gotten to this.. undecided
some months back..Jagaban won't have needed this to ascertain his political sagacity..

Buhari you know try at all..

#istandwithtinubu# on this..
It beats my imagination that as a Tinubu could fall victim of this despite his exposure,i don't trust any hausa person especially Fulani. We re all in this country when the hausas betrayed Baba Awolowo,d same thing happened to Abiola. Wat I expected of him was all the money he used for the election he was supposed to used it turn around nd the south West den south West become a model states for every oda state. Den he will be in charge. Instead of all dis humiliation. My own opinion tho'

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2016
Where is Nigeria Army to spray these people with hot rounds? They all need to be mauled down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 13, 2016
A river that forgets it's sources must dry up! The self-serving nomad n cohorts are ingrates!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 13, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
It's gotten to this.. undecided
some months back..Jagaban won't have needed this to ascertain his political sagacity..

Buhari you know try at all..

#istandwithtinubu# on this..

why? for refusing to be his puppet? You want a president that is controlled by a crook? You want a president that allocates all the country's resources to 1 man like Lagos state? Election had not even finished Tinubu was already giving condition that he must be allocated Oil block. Why did Tinubu fight Fashola? because Fashola refused to play ball. Tinubu is a cancer, everywhere he goes!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kassy777: 2:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
So Afonjas have all now agreed that they have been used & dumped by the hausa-fulani? No this is just starting.DSS & EFCC raids loading The real persecution is about to begin.A Leopard never changes its skin.
how I wished that can happen today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kassy777: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:

wht na? You waka comot?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kassy777: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:

why na? You waka comot?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by AreaFada2: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

E neva start..

Abi o.

The best defense against aggression, jealousy & wickedness is simplicity, meekness & trusting in God.
Despite all the hatred & lies directed at GEJ both in office & out of office, he has maintained dignified silence or replied with utmost civility.

In an aggressive, bombastic & tribalistic "gra-gra" clime like ours, GEJ's attributes are misconstrued as cowardice or cluelessness. No wonder our society is violent.
All those who bought into the lies against GEJ, from Cameron to Obama, are all leaving office fearing for their legacy. While GEJ is clearly a shining light of democracy alongside the likes of John Kufuor, in a continent long battered by despots.

Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by felicitywe(m): 3:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Tinubu is reaping what he sowed.He fought wt Obasanjo,lobbied to move Yardua out,but GEJ gave him d latitude to wield his political forces in d South West and peace rained in d SW,SE,SS,NC,NW except NE.Tinubu took d democratic norms GEJ offered as GEJ being foolish.He sold GEJ out.Hwever,GOD kept on watching him.Nw he s getting his pay back.
I see nothing wrong with what Bubu's men r doing to him.Tinubu thought he was d smartest guy in d system but other guys were waiting for him.Bubu's men r intelligent.If they allow Tinubu to operate d way GEJ allowed him he will constitute a clog in Bubu's administration and election in 2019.I believe Bubu has settled Tinubu.Come 2019 they will ask him his request and watch him closely.
Politics is a game.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by tit(f): 4:03am On Nov 13, 2016
#istandonjagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by olaide68(m): 4:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Youthkingdom:
I'm not a fans of political animals,but I like following their news,because you can't just help but read about them,Tinubu life teaches didactic in one facet,no matter how bad the story you must have read or heard about him was,Tinubu has helped a lot of Nigerians! And this is paying for Him presently and that will not but continue.
)Yes ooooo
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kettle84(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2016
vodutive:

Unserious youths!
TINUBU has expired that is why he has been dumped.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kettle84(m): 4:33am On Nov 13, 2016
eminikansoso:

Igbo
how far
Olori pelebe bi pali sugar
old brown toothed TINUBU has expired and has been dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by puncha: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2016
F O O L S

Mortgaging their prospective future for inconsequential gain of peanuts.

The rot in this country keeps getting worse cos....youths and adults alike have given their of freedom, brain and rights as souvenirs to looting politicians.

And yet.....the expect positive miracles from the same Oppressive bigots.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by alen4smith(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
E neva start..
stop insulting God pls.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2016
please tell me you guys did not see the hand-writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by legibow: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Let baba rest jare, ipa da bo abija awara b ekun... All this people wil beg... Lagos wil stand on it own, remit to no body... Keep calm and watch the film...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.