Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos (41268 Views)

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2016
midol:
I am the second guy on the first picture with my yoruba muslim head.
h hope u havent been banned. Theres absolutely no offence on ur posts,'they' do worse and nothing happens.
Op,these are hungry ppl,marching for someone who has trampled on their destinies.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by KingsleyCEO: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Afonjas still don't know what's going on. Day go soon break for una eye!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by badrobot77: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Can you give me one reason to follow fashola? Cause he only made Lagocians life miserable with his internally generated multiple taxation and harassment. Thank God federal is not like state you will have been paying 5 times tariff on electricity that it not available. Left Lagos in biggest debt in Nigeria with all projects public private concession. What did he do with the money. It took Oba Lagos to rally Yoruba against agbaje. If he was so loved , should Ambode have struggled? Did he struggle when Tinubu left the seat for him...if you live in Lagos don't infer about Yoruba. Youruba na 6 states bro. Lagos is just one.

realglobe:
is it only this few people that now stands with tinubu? This is a proof that yorubas now stand with Fashola grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by realglobe: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2016
badrobot77:
Can you give me one reason to follow fashola? Cause he only made Lagocians life miserable with his internally generated multiple taxation and harassment. Thank God federal is not like state you will have been paying 5 times tariff on electricity that it not available. Left Lagos in biggest debt in Nigeria with all projects public private concession. What did he do with the money. It took Oba Lagos to rally Yoruba against agbaje. If he was so loved , should Ambode have struggled? Did he struggle when Tinubu left the seat for him...if you live in Lagos don't infer about Yoruba. Youruba na 6 states bro. Lagos is just one.

all those things you talked about heavy taxation was imposed by tinubu, tinubu owns alpha beta which he used to carry out multiple taxation on lagosians.. It's time up for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by goshen26: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Yet you wished you were there... broke ass!

Yinmu....me? God forbid, I hate Nigeria politics, I hate people that turn to sycophant cos of 6yards of Ankara (abi u r one of the sycophants ni?)

Rolled eyes @ u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by googlepikins: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2016
ettybaba:
I stand with Tinubu.
100%.
go and look for job, you and your fellow Afonjas like agbero and touting jobs too much. Na 5 & 6 to you people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by googlepikins: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2016
july66:
very good. Prior to the 2015 presidential election, Okorocha took Buhari to south East, they chased them away, Amaechi took him to south south, pumped Rivers money, no way. Tinubu took him to south west and they voted for him. Northern votes alone could not have made him president. They now think they are supermen. Let's see how northern votes alone can return them in 2019. Olodo people.
E pain am ooo. Tinubu is not in anyway needed in the North or SS and SE. He's only known in the Afonjas areas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by teebillz: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Cataclysmic degradation of Tinubu.....!!

What goes around comes around.....

U worked against God anointed GEJ.....u reap it....

Even Obama Clinton got served the delicious dish of what they served GEJ.....

E neva start..

How dare you forgot to mention the illicit David Cameron? I have told everyone who cares to listen that no one who worked against GEJ will go scot free. Even Buhari will eventually get served by Trump and Putin. Just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by july66: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2016
googlepikins:
E pain am ooo. Tinubu is not in anyway needed in the North or SS and SE. He's only known in the Afonjas areas.
E no pain me. Truth is bitter. Buhari contested many times & the turning point for him as approved by God was when ACN which had a foothold in the southwest & the 5 PDP governors teamed up with him. I can see they are disconnecting from these people. I bet you that if the time is rolled back & GEJ has another chance he will reconcile with those 5 governors.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by phenomem(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2016
ruggedised:
let the army maltreat them just like they did to ipob protesters cool cool

On the second pic is omenka wearing white and green while searching all over nairaland for ipob news with his techno phone cheesy grin

Yorubas no be violent people so no army fit attack us. Na una carry iPod for head like agege bread seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Nukualofa:
How time flies, So after the billions Tinubu spent to install buhari now Afonjas has to demonstrate against the sidelineing of Tinubu.

May our stories never end up like Tinubu
I tire for Tinubu self must he always have his way? He should let it go
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kassy777: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tosinayoko:

You people and this your paraga joint gist. who told you Ajimobi is against Tinubu? You should have seen him at Akure yesterday nah... Even Amosun that went didn't buy the Ankara. Tinubu do not need Amosun alignment but the other way round... Tinubu helped him to power and is time for some else turn yet Amosun is doing agidi that he must pick the person. Let's see how it goes... It just a game between brothers. Nobody is fighting another
Be very careful. His real name Thieffnubu. Did you hear that?
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by flexingsly1804: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigeria is jst a very stupid country. Wat sort of dirty solidarity walk r those ppl doing? Misplacing priority! Tinubu myt av played a key role in bringing the present govt into power but then dat doesn't mean all his wants must b satisfied! Shey na only Tinubu dey Naija ni??
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by IKEOHA2019: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
The devil himself
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by abysirius(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
realglobe:
is it only this few people that now stands with tinubu? This is a proof that yorubas now stand with Fashola grin grin grin
Fashola is a protege of Tinubu just like Osinbanjo, Ambode, and many others. Tinubu is the big deal, the main man.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by DedeNkem: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Paid jobless youths! You "stand with" a known thief and proud of it!
Some Nigerians have serious mental health issue!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hungry youths, working for some pay.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by treasureunltd: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
What happened to Awolowo is about to repeat itself. Take Tinubu out of the west all we have left are individual persons from the west who will allow easy penetration of non-well wishers of the west. For this reason I stand with Tinubu for the good of the west and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Babysheart(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
So Chief Afonja now rents agberos to stand with him abi? tongue shocked

His eyes are going to pop out some more this time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by loopmangoat(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
bamidelee:

you are an idiot
put Etty prove your point
So i am an idiot for for exposing the way you and your afonja brothers worship drug barron tinubu like a goat
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Herzeez18(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
he dey drive latest car in the city but who him epp??
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by sexymalato: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
I stand with. Sexy malato
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Splashme: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
realglobe:
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by midol: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:

h hope u havent been banned. Theres absolutely no offence on ur posts,'they' do worse and nothing happens.
Op,these are hungry ppl,marching for someone who has trampled on their destinies.

The buffoons banned their father o. I don't know why they hate that I speak the mind of yoruba muslims? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
midol:

I don't know why they hate that I speak the mind of yoruba muslims? grin

heyyy midol..gud2u back again..buh please,rerain from using harsh words and also refrain from making mention of those apcist nairalaners..they always report. And when the bad belles provoke and quote u,ignore them.Thread softly and stay safe,my friend.

Op,are those 'marchers' satisfied now?
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by chiefobdk(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2016
midol:

The buffoons banned their father o. I don't know why they hate that I speak the mind of yoruba muslims? grin

Yoruba afonja Muslim. . We missed ur yoruba Muslim opinions here. .

Welcome back to the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes / NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah / How Rotimi Amaechi Looks Today During NTA News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.