Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah (2753 Views)

99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 23
:
:
The journey was far enough. Nath got tired of pleading and receiving slaps. He was blindfolded as he sat in an uncompleted building with his hands and legs tied. He had received enough beating already that blood gushed out from his mouth and nose. One could see his cheeks swollen up nd body stained with blood. Mento and Emma couldn't stopped smoking, beating and yelling at him the more.
"So, you are the idiot that want to take my precious girl away?!" Emma yelled. "Nna see this guy oh!. Two babes at the same time"
"Yo, mehn!" Mento exclaimed.
"So you no dey fear!" Brano drew closer to him. "You dey rasle Cynthia, come join Joyce on top"
"Imaging!" Emma exclaimed and slapped him again.
"Please, i have nothing to do with Joyce" Nath cried.
"But you have something to do with Cynthia, abi?" Brano asked but Nath kept quiet.
"I love her" he finally said then they exclaimed in a loud voice. Emma quickly unfolded his eyes looking at him and said, "You have dared me!" he brought out a gun ready to shoot him.
"Please, don't kill me" Nath pleaded rubbing his two palms together.
Meanwhile, Mento and Brano stood quietly thinking he was joking.
"Emma, put the down" Brano said softly.
"I'm gonna kill him" he armed his forehead and pulled the trigger...
Mrs Mary, Nath's mother nearly stumbled at the door at the same time without knowing the spiritual force of it.
On the other hands, Agatha, who was in the parlour watching BIG BROTHER AFRICA suddenly felt sad. Nobody came into her mind but Nathaniel. Then she quickly called his number but switched off. "This can't be" she stood up, gradually being restless. "What's wrong with his line?" she soliloquized. Just then, the father came back seeing her daughter not enthusiastic on the television anymore unlike her.
"Agatha, what is it?"
"Nothing, Daddy" she replied without looking at him still with the phone on her ear. "ooh!"
"Can you tell me what the problem is?!"
"Daddy, Nath's number is not going"
"Nath?" Mr Randy thought for a while. "Is that why you are behaving like this? Maybe his battery is dead" he moved forward but turned again. "By the way, why are you so worried about him?"
Agatha looked at him sadly and ran into her room making her butt shake vigorously. The father needed nobody to tell him that she was developing feelings for Nath. "God, but i believe this boy is my son" he thought as he went upstairs.
The bullet flung by the side leaving Nath the initial target because Brano pushed Emma way even before he pulled the trigger knowing very well how mean he was to kill Nath.
"What a heck is wrong with you?! This isn't part of the plan!"
"You should have allow me to kill this guy!"
"Bleep you!"
"This is sick!" Mento brought out his own gun too. However, Nath was already shaking in fear and shedding tears.
"What are you doing too?!" Brano turned to Mento.
"This guy deserves to go to hell"
"Keep the gun down. I said keep it down!"
"Bleep!" Mento exclaimed nd gradually put down d gun. Then Brano quickly brought a table, paper and pen before Nath.
"Now listen to me, you messed up with the wrong guys. You gonna write a letter to your so called girlfriend. Are you listening to me?!"
Nath shook his head positively in fear.
"The letter should talk about your death. Do you know why? Because you gonna die but none of us will kill you. Now, start writing!"
Nath fearfully took the pen with a shaking hand and began to write. As he wrote, tears ran down his eyes.
It was 7:00pm, Cynthia has not head from Nath who she had been trying his number making her restless. She quickly dressed up wearing a black leggings and a white T-shirt and rushing towards the gate. The faster she walked, the faster the rate of her heartbeat. When she opened the gate, she saw a paper slightly under the gate base. She looked around before picking it and began to read. "No, no, no, this can't be true" tears circled in her eyes. "Nath! Nath!!" she ran out in slow motion with tears in her eyes.
The slow motion suddenly vanished when she got to Nath's apartment. "Nath! Nath!!" she hit the door even the windows. She quickly ran out to his shop. She could see his working tools still on the floor and bags opened. She looked down to see several feet stamp and motor tyres. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed breaking into tears. "I warned him oh!" she cried.
9:21pm
The night was a devastated one to both Cynthia and Agatha even Nath himself. He totally had no idea where he was in the darkness of a lonely road where Mento and his friends dropped him after a long driving that took hours. He had no cloth on him except boxers and singlet as he laid beside the bush. His body aches. "God!!" he exclaimed with the remaining strength in him, yet, not even someone nearby could hear him.
Meanwhile, back home, Cynthia was still in tears that even his father wondered and wanted why..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 24
:
:
:
#SAME_NIGHT
Cynthia laid in her bed shedding tears without knowing what else to do after trying Nath's number a million times. She brought out the letter again to take a very good look at it. There was an electricity, so light wasn't her problem as she read the message thus: I AM SORRY THAT MY LIFE WILL END THIS WAY. I WANT YOU TO ACCEPT THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN BEGGING YOU TO LOVE HIM BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE ME NO MORE...
Cynthia began to thinking while still in tears. "What could take Nath's life? Why would he suddenly tell me to accept Emmanuel?" she sniffed in and dried her tears. She hid the paper when her father came in.
"Cynthia, ongini?"
"Nothing, father"
"When you are crying?"
Cynthia remained quiet and sniffed again.
"Has your mother been troubling you when I'm away?"
"No, father"
"What about that boy who she has been forcing on you? Is he the one making you to cry?"
The question gave Cynthia a tip of the explanation of the letter. She glanced at her father and said, "Yes father, tell him to leave me alone" she used that as an excuse to avoid further questions.
"Listen my daughter, in as much as i am alive, your happiness is my priority. So don't worry, okay?"
"Okay, thank you, father"
The father smiled at her and went out then she brought out the paper again and reflected back to her father's statement. "Could it be Emma is the one making me to cry? Could it be is manipulated all these just to make me accept him? If yes, then he knows Nath's way about" she concluded in thought looking at the letter. Stains of blood on it furthered her gesture.
THE_NEXT_DAY
Nath slept by the bush side feeling his body ache throughout the night. Now, it is daytime, he struggled to stand with his swollen cheeks, boxers and singlet. He looked side ways not to see anything but a lonely high way and bushes beside it. Cars were moving faster. He tried to stop them but non stopped. He staggered front then suddenly stopped a local wagon. The driver who had a muscular black body complexion asked him, "Who you be?"
"My name is Nathaniel Henry. Please, i want to know where i am"
The driver looked at him again seeing blood stains. "Where are you from?"
"I stay at Monnak"
"I have never heard of it. This is part of Kindagan. I'm heading to the main city"
"Kindagan" Nath repeated as an after thought. "Please, can you take me to the city?"
"Enter, na one thousand naira"
"Please, just help me i have no money with me"
The driver thought for a while. "That means i won't drop you in the main city. I will drop you at my destination which is not actually inside the city"
"No problem, thanks" Nath entered.
As Emma was on his way to Cynthia's house, so as Cynthia was on her way to Miracle's house. At the same time, Agatha was on her way to Nath's apartment while Joyce never departed from her room trying to get over Nath.
Cynthia knocked at the gate, then the gateman opened.
"Please, i want to see madam Miracle"
"Who you be?"
"My name is Cynthia"
"Wait here"
Miracle came out after being informed. She opened the gate widely and asked Cynthia, "Anything the matter?"
"No, yes"
"I don't get you"
"Please, i came to ask if you know Nath's way about"
"Nath? No, why?"
"He has not been seen since yesterday"
"Seriously? But i have no idea about his way about"
"Hey!" Cynthia shruggled. "What of emmm.. aunt Joyce? Does she know?"
"I don't think so"
"Okay, thanks" Cynthia departed to Nath's house if a miracle will happen. Just getting there, she saw a beautiful girl walking around Nath's apartment. She wore a high-hill shoes on a jean trouser with an expensive top.
"Excuse me" Cynthia brought her attention. "Who are you?"
"I'm Agatha by name. Please, do you know where Nath is?"
Cynthia was surprise at the question. "How do you know him?"
"He worked on my Daddy's car a day before yesterday"
Cynthia remembered. "Nath has not been seen after that day"
"What?!" Agatha exclaimed showing much concern which got Cynthia suspiciously gazing at her.
"Who are you to him?" she asked.
"Uhm.. I'm his friend" Agatha replied. "And you?"
"His girlfriend"
"Oh!" Agatha gave a weak smile. She collected her number for an update before she departed.
Cynthia got home just to see Emma with her mother outside. He was about to hand over a package to her when Mr Morgan, the husband came out.
"Young man, turn and leave this house never to come back"
"My husband.."
"Shut up!" Mr Morgan interrupted his wife.
Cynthia came around and grabbed Emma on the cloth. "Where is Nath?! I know he's not dead!"
The statement rendered her parents speechless wondering what was going on.
"What are you talking about baby?" Emma asked.
"Who is your baby?! Tell me where you took Nath to!"
"This is insane!"
Mr Morgan tried to disengaged them but Cynthia refused. "He must tell me where Nath is!"
"Who is Nath?! Leave him alone first!"
"Father, I'm not going to leave him oh!" Cynthia persisted...
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 25
:
:
:
The driver who carried Nath looked inquisitive but never said a word. He only glanced at him occasionally wondering what could result to such situation Nath found himself. Even Nath noticed his curiosity and inquisition but concentrated. After few minutes of driving, they got to a place where few houses could be seen, he pulled over.
"I will be taking this road" the driver said looking at Nath.
"What name did you call this place again?"
"Kindagan. You will get the main city few kilometers away"
"Alright, thank you" Nath came down with his hands on his waist. He looked both left and right to see nothing but cars in motion. He could also see houses with teenagers fetching water and having conversation. "Where do i start from here, God?" he questioned inwardly. "Will i ever get back to Monnak? How is Cynthia doing.." he shruggled shaking his head negatively. "I shouldn't be thinking about her now because she's the reason why i am in this condition. Should i be thinking about this? But i love her. God! I rather look for a way to get back to Monnak" he began to move in boxers and singlet only. People who saw him stared at him thinking he was newly insane.
Cynthia's hands held Emma's cloth tightly, slightly dragging it vigorously without listening to her father's pleads.
"Cynthia, i said leave him alone!"
"No, father. He must provide Nath"
"This is an embarrassment!" Emma shouted. "I have no idea what you are talking about"
"You are a liar!"
"Cynthia, listen to me and leave him alone!" the father forcefully disengaged her hands from Emma's cloth. Emma adjusted backward dressing his shirt properly.
"Now, listen to me young man" Mr Morgan began. "I want you to make a U-Turn, leave this house and never to come back"
"But i love your daughter, sir"
"Love gbuekwagi ebahu!" Cynthia interfered angrily in igbo language.
"What are you still doing here?! I said leave!" Mr Morgan shouted. yet Emma refused to go.
"What about the money i have spent on her?" he questioned then Mrs Morgan began to go behind her husband.
"Which money?"
"The one your wife has been collecting from me"
"Then collect it back from her. In fact take her along with you"
"No oh, Nna yi!" the wife shruggled behind him but the husband pushed her out and went inside. Sooner did he come out with a hunting gun then Emma flew away while his wife laid on the floor.
"Please, my husband don't kill me oh!" she shouted face down. The husband glared at her and went back inside with Cynthia.
Joyce's phone ran while in the dining room with her parents. She picked it.
"Hi, Miracle"
"Joyce, i think there is a problem"
"What could that be?"
"Nath is missing"
Joyce's face changed inline with an increase in heartbeat. She glanced at her parents who where looking at her suspiciously and left the table. "What happened?"
"Cynthia came looking for him. According to her, he missed since yesterday"
"Thanks for the info" she grabbed her car keys immediately.
"Joyce, where are you going to?" the mother asked.
"To see Miracle. Is urgent"
"Come back here!" the father commanded.
"Please, dad"
"But you haven't done with your meal"
"When i come back, dad" she clutched the door opened and went out. Then the parents looked at each other.
Cynthia had already explained to her father who Nath is and how she met him. She also showed him the letter. In conclusion, the father said, "Nothing will happen to him. Is obvious that boy, Emma knows his way about"
Suddenly, Joyce began to knock at the gate and Cynthia rushed to open it.
"Miracle told me Nath is missing. What happened?" Joyce wasn't smiling.
Cynthia kept quiet looking at her as a betrayer or boyfriend snatcher.
"Listen, i have nothing to do with Nath anymore. So keep the information to yourself if you so desire!" Joyce hissed and turned around. She entered her car and drove out. She kept hissing as she drove.
Nath branched at a local mechanical shop. He looked at the mechanic and said, "Do you need a help?"
The dirty mechanic looked at him from head to toe. "Who are you?"
"I'm Nath. I can do the job"
The mechanic smiled. "Are you looking for a job?"
"Yes"
"Why the swollen face?"
"Is a long story" they stared at each other.
#TWO_DAYS_LETTER
Nath finally began to help the mechanic at the shop.
Meanwhile, Mr Josh was already in Mr Williams house with Mento for a marriage introduction. Everything was set and everyone was present in the parlour. Joyce wasn't looking happy. She couldn't stop thinking about Nath.
"Joyce, i hope you'll accept Mento to be your husband?" the father asked.
Everywhere was quiet waiting for Joyce's reply. She looked at her mother, Mento and said, "No"
"What?!" Mr Josh exclaimed. "What an embarrassment?!"
"Yo, mehn!"
"Joyce, are you out of your mind?!" the father exclaimed.
"I have made up my mind, dad" Joyce ran upstairs. She began to park her things to travel out, Kindagan precisely...
:
TBC
Goodnight
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 26
:
:
:
Mrs Williams followed her daughter immediately. As she walked angrily up the staircase, her husband tried to calm Mr Josh down who was already standing up and barking like a dog.
"What a humiliation! I can't take this embarrassment!"
"Please, sir, pardon her. She's only but a small girl who doesn't know where we started. Please, i will talk to her"
"You better do because i am running out of patience. I give you just a week otherwise, you will see yourself back to the grass where i lifted you to grace"
"Yo, mehn!" Mento added standing up too.
"Please.."
"I have made myself clear" Mr Josh returned to her car angrily.
"Joyce!" the father shouted walking upstairs. He banged her door open and saw her parking her things in tears while the mother sat on the bed quietly.
"Joyce, what was the meaning of that?!"
"I'm sorry, dad, i can't marry Mento"
"You must be in sane!"
"Leave this girl alone!" the wife interfered.
The husband looked at her and said, "I pity you and your daughter because a time will come when you'll realise your mistakes. He walked out with the door banged again, then Mrs Williams turned the Joyce.
"You have not told me where you are going to"
"I'm going nowhere, mother"
"Really?"
Joyce kept quiet likewise her mother.
For two days, Agatha, Cynthia has not seen Nath which kept them restless. It was still surprise to them how he suddenly disappeared.
Mr Randy walked down the stairs believing to hear Agatha say something about Nath.
"Good day, dad" Agatha greeted from a cushion.
"Have you heard from your friend, Nath?" the father stopped at the door looking at her.
"No, dad, even his girlfriend said that he has not been found"
"Okay" he wanted to go out but Agatha interrupted him.
"Daddy, is there anything you are not telling me?"
The father became surprise asking, "What are you talking about?"
"Is about Nath"
"Are you now suspecting me to have a hand on his way about?"
"That's not what I'm talking about, Daddy. I'm talking about the relationship you had with his mum"
The father remained quiet looking at her. When he couldn't say a thing, he gently opened the door and walked a way with a suit hanging in his arm. Then Agatha concentrated on the television while her mind wasn't there.
Cynthia was beginning to lose hope gradually for it was up to three days without hearing or seeing Nath. Her eyes never ceased to shed tears while her body and soul never ceased to miss Nath. She laid in her bed with tears dropping from her eyes. "Nath, I'm sorry for not being there to protect you. I'm sorry for whatever that must have happened to you. I still love you and i will alway be here waiting for you" she was thinking before her mother who came in and interrupted her. She sat on the bed.
"My daughter, I'm sorry for my recent actions. I believe Emma isn't someone that deserves you"
Cynthia kept quiet without looking at her still with tears in her eyes.
"Why are you crying? Is it still because of that your missen friend?"
Cynthia nodded her head positively still with her face fixed at the wall.
"He must surely come back. Nothing will happen to him" the mother consoled her.
"Thank you, mother" Cynthia finally looked at her.
Emma had already told his friends about his encounter with Mr Morgan. He was with Brano when Mento sped in causing air pollution. He wore a white voluminous shoe with a jean trouser supporting it with black T-shirt that has 2Pac smoking image.
"Bleep mehn!" he exclaimed as he took a seat. "All my effort is in vain!"
"What are you talking about?" Brano asked while Emma listened smoking.
"My babe rejected me in front of my dad!"
"Jeez!"
"Yo, mehn!"
"That boy caused it all" Emma began. "We should have killed him!"
"It would have been of no use!" Brano insisted. "Moreover, where he is now, who knows if he's still alive. So both of you should look for a way to get your babes" he concluded while the two boys stared at him.
6:45pm
As Joyce set for her journey running away to nowhere just to get away from her father's pressure, so as Nath laid on a bench inside the mechanic shop with his hands folded and face looking upward. That has been the place he past his nights without minding mosquitoes bite. They had actually closed for the day after a long stress work. "God, how can everybody seems not to know Monnak? How is my angel, Cynthia doing? What must she has been thinking? Will i still go back home? God! Even my mother" Nath was lost in thought.
:
However, Joyce had sneeked out of the house heading to a far distance. Even Miracle her best friend didn't know her way about. After few hours of driving, she discovered she was at a city called Kindagan then lodged in a hotel.
She kept her luggage and collapsed in bed. She slid her phone and called Nath's number which was switched off. "Where could he disappear to? Why would Nath just disappeared without telling anybody" she thought..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 27
:
:
:
:
#SAME_NIGHT
Mr Williams house couldn't contain him and his wife when they discovered that Joyce was nowhere to be found.
"Where have you hidden your daughter?!" Mr Williams barked at his wife who was already in tears.
"I didn't hide her oh"
"This is your plan, right!"
"I'm telling you and don't know where Joyce is" Mrs Williams dialed her number again but nobody picked. "Hey!" she shouted and tried Miracle's number.
Miracle glanced at the wall clock when the call came in: 9:45pm "Good evening, ma" she greeted.
"Is Joyce with you there?"
"No, ma" Miracle sat up from the bed. "Any problem?"
"Joyce is nowhere to be found"
"By this time?!"
"Please, don't you have an idea where she could be?"
"No, i don't. Have you tried her.. Hello.." the line went dead then Miracle became speechless. "What is going on?" she thought and dialed Joyce's number.
Of course Joyce saw her parents calls even Miracle's but ignored them. She totally put her phone off after sometimes.
:
12:09am
Nath was still awake lying on the bench in the shop wondering how Cynthia was doing. He was restless trying to kill flying mosquitoes. He wore a white singlet and a pare of trouser which his oga in the mechanic work gave to him after explaining to him how he ended up there. Sooner did he remember Joyce and her last statement; THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE OR HEAR FROM ME.
Nath became sad. He knew how helpful Joyce had been to him right from day one. Even how hopelessly she was inlove with him. "But is it my fault that i couldn't love her back?" he began to think. "I'm so sorry, Joyce. How i wish you understand..." he jumped up from the bench to the scary voice of bad boys he heard. They were two in number with daggers in their hands wearing black clothings from head to toe.
"Sshhh, just keep quiet!" one of them demonstrated with the dagger inbetween his lips.
"Please, take everything i have but don't kill me" Nath said.
Another guy slid him down on the floor in a way his buttocks forcefully hit the ground. "You no dey hear shut up?"
Nath grabbed his lips nodding his head positively in fear.
"Guy, make we do this thing fast comot here" one of the boys said. Then they covered Nath's mouth and tied his legs and hands carrying him into a vehicle then sped off...
Back in the village, Mrs Mary, Nath's mother was troubled that same night. She had been calling Nath's number without getting to him. As a mother, she had the feelings that all wasn't well with her son then she stood up tying only a wrapper. She looked up and said, "Father, wherever my son is, protect him for me and for his father who he is yet to know" she went back to bed facing upwards. "I will like to visit him tomorrow" she concluded in thought.
Nath was yet to know that he was being carried by ritualists as he struggled inside the boot of the car. The car sped on a quiet lonely road heading to the main city. Just as they got to a place where the car couldn't enter, they carried him out moving inside a nearby bush. Nath knew it was becoming serious, he flung himself out from their hands to the ground. Fortunately, the rob holding his hands and legs got loosen. As they tried to grab him again, he pushed one on the floor and ran away while the other pursued him in the darkness. Nath untied his mouth and began to shout, "Help!" but nobody heard him.
The bad guy brought out his dagger, he targeted him and hit him with it then Nath fell on the ground as a result of it. When the guy came closer thinking he was dead Nath used the dagger on his stomach and continued running and gushing out blood at his back. When the other boy came, he found his partner lying on the floor in pain.
"Where is he?!"
"He has escaped" he replied with a low painful voice.
"What?! Shit!"
"Please, help me" he added feeling his blood gushing out.
Nath got to the main road but couldn't see anybody or car. He only saw streets light and electrical sign boards. He kept running. He saw a sign board written; KINGS HOTEL which is also the hotel Joyce lodged into.
"Please, help me!" Nath shook and hit the gate forcefully.
The gateman brought out a marchet gradually moving towards the gate which Nath was hitting continuously.
Joyce woke up when she heard the noise. Her room was on the third floor of the storey building hotel. She gently slid her cotton to behold the gate but it wasn't clear enough. She could only see shadows.
Nath stopped when the gate cracked opened. The muscular gateman came out with a marchet.
"Please, help me" Nath knelt on the floor. "They want to kill me"
"Who are you?"
"My name is Nath, please, i beg you"
The gateman looked at the blood stains on his singlet then pitied him. "Stand up" he said then entered inside with him. Joyce narrowed her vision trying to comprehend the persons at the gate but she couldn't as Nath sat on a cemented area while the gateman entered to get him some water..
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 28
:
:
:
The gateman came out with both drinking water and another in a large bow. Yet, Joyce never averted her eyes from them trying so hard to comprehend what was going on there.
"What happened to you" the gateman placed the water in Nath's hand. Nath couldn't say a word. He pulled his singlet feeling his body aches.
"I was attacked by two boys who were taking me into a nearby bush"
"They must be ritualists. How come they got you?"
"They found me..." Nath paused. Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of Joyce's window who closed it. As they stared, the light went off then Nath looked the gateman. "Who was that?"
"That must be one of our customers"
"They found me where i was sleeping in an open shop" Nath continued. "Do you know a place called Monnak?"
"Monnak" the gateman repeated. "Are you from there?"
"Yes"
"I've heard the name before, it is deep inside a town called Fehen City"
"Exactly!" Nath stood up. "How can i go back there?"
"Is very far" the gateman gazed at him with a finger on his jaw. "How did you end up in Kindagan?" he asked then both stared at each other.
#THE_NEXT_DAY
Mrs Mary started her journey very early as planned and was closed to Monnak.
On the other hand, Mr Randy grew impatient wanting to see Nath again. He knocked at Agatha's room and opened it instantly with a briefcase in his hand.
"Good morning, daddy" Agatha glanced at the clock: 9:50a.m. "Breakfast is on the table" she added from the bed where she gazed at the ceiling.
"What's the latest news about that mechanic?" the father asked.
"No news yet"
"What of the girl you were contacting? Uhmm.."
"Cynthia?"
"Yes, Cynthia"
"I'm planning to see her today and talk to her one on one"
"Come back with a tangible information because i want to involve the police"
Agatha turned sharply to her father. "Police? Why are you so interested in his finding?"
Mr Randy wanted to ignore the question again as he close the door but Agatha stood up angrily and said. "I demand an answer, Daddy!"
"Because you like him. Or shouldn't i look for a way to make my daughter happy? If you don't like it then I'll quit!"
Agatha became speechless staring at him. "I'm sorry, Daddy" she said with a low voice then the father closed the door.
Agatha traced Cynthia's house with the help of an address she gave her. Now both were in her compound sitting at the varander. Agatha could see how sad and dizzy Cynthia was looking with her head on the wall and one of her hands on her waist.
"So nobody knows Nath's way about" Agatha began, then Cynthia shook her head negatively without looking at her. "What could befall him? I don't just understand the whole thing" Agatha added angrily.
"I'm coming" Cynthia went inside, she came out with the letter and handed it to Agatha. "Nath wrote it. I found it at my gate"
"Oh, Christ! Are you saying that Nath is dead?!"
"No, i don't believe it"
"Did he have any problem with anybody? Who is the last person you saw him with?" Agatha asked looking at her.
"With a girl called Joyce" Cynthia replied.
"Who is she to him?"
Cynthia ignored the question then stared at her.
"Tell me" Agatha persuaded.
"I guess she's Nath's mistress"
Agatha gave a weak smile and shook her head to adjust her hair. "I don't get you. You mean Nath is double dating?"
Cynthia kept quite.
"Well, i think that Joyce needs to be questioned"
"Somebody called Emma also threatened Nath" Cynthia added.
"Who is Emma?"
"My suitor who i rejected"
"Wait wait wait, i don't get the whole issue! I guess this Emma threatened Nath thinking he was taking you away from him"
"Yes"
"Then he knows where Nath is! Even that Joyce!" Agatha exclaimed...
Joyce came out of the hotel walking majestically in a yellow long gown which she supported with a hand. On her eyes were a pare of bold eyeglasses. When the gateman saw her entering her car, he opened the gate. "Good morning, madam!" he waved his hands.
"Morning" Joyce whined down the front glass. "How are you?"
"I'm fine, madam" the gateman kept smiling then Agatha turned off the car engine.
"I heard some noise yesterday night"
"Yes oh, madam, na one fine boy like that, bad boys attacked him and even wounded him"
"Oh my God! How's he now?"
"He don comot"
"Alright.. but what is his name?"
"Umm.." the gateman scratched his head. "Chai, madam, i don forget. Don't worry, before you come back i will remember it"
"Aright" Joyce smiled and gave him some cash.
As Agatha was coming out from Cynthia's house with a conclusion of telling her father to involve the police, so as Mrs Mary also arrived at Nath's apartment. She wore a lace still looking young with a fear complexion. "I said it oh! Where is my son?" she hit the window and doors.
Just then, Agatha saw her and came down immediately.
"Good morning madam. Are you looking for someone?"
"Yes oh, my son"
"You mean Nath?"
"Yes, Nathaniel"
"You are his mother?"
"Yes!"
Agatha stared at her...
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 29
:
"Why are you asking me too much question nah?! I said where is my son?!" Mr Mary provoked looking at Agatha as she adjusted her wrapper.
"Madam, i said calm down, i think Nath traveled" Agatha brought out her phone.
"Traveled? Without telling me his mother?"
Agatha ignore her for a moment as she placed the phone on her ear and said, "Hello, Cynthia, Nath's mother is here"
Cynthia jumped up from her chair. "Where is she?"
"Just come at Nath's apartment" Agatha cut the call and glanced at Mrs Mary who was still inquisitive. She dusted a cemented area for her to sit which she reluctantly did.
Few minutes later, Cynthia arrived then Mrs Mary stared at her in the eyes.
"Good day, ma"
"Good day my daughter. Are you also Nathaniel's friend?"
"Yes, ma"
"But where is he?"
"Uhmm.." Cynthia glanced at Agatha to look for a proper answer to that question. "Nath traveled for a work"
"Since when?"
"Three days now"
"Then why is his number not going through?"
"Maybe his battery is dead"
"For how many days?"
"Don't worry, he will soon come back. You can stay at my.."
"Don't worry" Agatha interrupted. "I will take her to my house so that she would rest there for sometimes" She stood up.
"Mummy, don't worry, Nath will come back" Cynthia added before Mrs Mary stood up.
"You people are not saying the truth oh!" she concluded and followed Agatha..
Mr Williams had given deaf ears to where his daughter, Joyce had gone to, rather thinking what Mr Josh will do to him and his company in the next few days. As he drove out for a work, Miracle arrived. She found Mrs Williams in the sittingroom looking hopeless then sat beside her with her hand on her shoulder.
"Is Joyce not yet back?"
"Yes oh"
"This is serious!" Miracle brought out her phone dialing Joyce's number, yet nobody picked. "I think she ran away due to the pressure on her to marry Mento"
"Yes, i think so. But at least she should have told me"
"Don't worry she will come back" Miracle consoled her.
As Agatha drove to her destination with Mrs Mary trying to surprise her father, so as Joyce returned to Kings Hotel in Kindagan. Inside her car were provisions and becked cakes. The gateman opened the gate and saluted her with a hand beside his forehead smiling.
Joyce whined down her front glass. "It seems you are happy today"
"Why i no go dey happy, madam?"
"Alright, enjoy" Joyce wanted to move but the gateman stopped her.
"Madam, i don remember the name"
"Whose name?" Joyce had forgotten already.
"The fine boy nah who..."
"Okay!" Joyce interrupted.
"He talk say his name na Nath"
"Nath?!"
"Yes, madam"
"Wait" Joyce parked her car properly and came back to the gateman instantly. "You mean Nath for Nathaniel?"
"Madam, me i no know oh whether na Nathaniel or Nathaplank watin he tell me na Nath" the gateman replied. Suddenly Nath walked in through the gate with a bathing soap in his hand. His eyes caught with Joyce's and they stared at each other then the soap fell from his hand. They called their names at the same time making the gateman look stupid and woozy.
"Nath, what are you doing here?" Joyce questioned.
"I should be asking you that?"
"Madam, do you know him?" the gateman interfered.
"Yes, i know him" Joyce was carried away with pity when she saw bruises on Nath's body. She wanted to hold him but hesitated. "Please, let's enter inside" she said with a soft voice.
Nath picked his soap and followed her at the very sight of the gateman who shouted, "Hey! Na so this world be? Small boy wey i help last night don follow fine girl enter room. Nawao!"
Mrs Mary couldn't believe the home she found herself into. She kept admiring the sittingroom as she was made to sit by Agatha whose suspicion was about to be made clear.
"Don't worry, Nath will soon be back, ma" Agatha came around. "What would you like to eat?"
"What is your name?" Mrs Mary questioned.
"Oh, pardon me, my name is Agatha Randy"
"Randy?" Mrs Mary turned sharply.
"Yes, any problem?"
"No, my daughter"
"Okay, let me bring you something to eat" Agatha went inside kitchen at the same time called her father..
Back to Kings Hotel inside Joyce's room, Nath sat on the bed while Joyce entered the bathroom. Both had not exchanged words again. Nath noticed she wasn't happy with him probably because of the last encounter they had.
"Your water is ready" Joyce came out. "You can go in and take your bath" she added without looking at him as she shuffled her wardrobe to bring out T-shirt which would suit Nath. Nath quietly entered the bathroom wondering what was going on in Joyce's mind. Few minutes later, he came out tying only a towel. His eyes caught with Joyce's who was on the bed and they averted their eyes immediately. Joyce stood up and handed those T-shirt to him then returned to the bed again.
"Thank you" Nath broke the silence.
"Welcome" she replied.
"What happened?
:
TBC
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
LETTER TO MY GIRLFRIEND
(Clash of love)
Season 1
Episode 30
:

Nath moved towards the mirror without responding to Joyce remembering who Mento is and what they did to him.
"Everybody is looking for you at Monnak, how did you come here?" Joyce was still inquisitive. Then Nath slowly turned looking at her. "Who is Mento?" he asked.
"How do you know the name?" Joyce sat up curiously.
"They nearly killed me"
"They?" she finally stood up. "Who are they?"
"They were three, one i know and had encounter with some days back. His name is Emma"
"What did they want from you?" Joyce questioned but Nath kept quiet facing the mirror again. Then Joyce gently moved towards him, she wanted to touched him but suspended when Nath turned.
"He thought i was taking you away from him" Nath replied moving towards where his cloths were.
"Is that why they wanted to kill you? This is serious! What business do you have with other two boys?"
"The one called Emma is Cynthia's suitor. I don't know who the other person is"
Joyce became sad and speechless, at the same time angry. She quietly sat on the bed without looking at Nath.
Few minutes later, after Nath dressed up, he also sat on the edge of the bed.
"I want to go back to Monnak" Nath broke the silence.
"Let me call Miracle so that she will tell others that you are still alive. They all think you are dead"
"Thanks"
Joyce took her phone and dialed Miracle's number...
Mr Randy arrived when Mrs Mary was still at the dining table eating with Agatha who told her funny stories about Nath just to relieve tension from her system. She quickly stood up when she heard her Daddy's car.
"Where are you going to?" Mrs Mary asked.
"To welcome my Daddy" Agatha's voice echoed from the door. Few seconds later Mrs Mary heard her voice outside saying, "Welcome Daddy!"
"You seems happy today" Mr Randy's voice sounded familiar to her ear making her listen more attentively staring at the door. She finally stood up when Mr Randy came in with Agatha then she rattled the dining chair which brought Mr Randy's attention. Both stared at each other while Agatha adjust to a corner seeing their surprise faces and getting an answer to her suspicions and questions.
"Mary?" Randy called.
"Randy?" Mrs Mary called too. "Is this really you?"
"Yes, is me my love"
Hearing that, Agatha stared at her father with open eyes and mouth. Before they knew what was happening, Mrs Mary fainted. They rushed her.
"Daddy what is happening?!"
"Stop asking me questions and bring me water!"
Agatha ran out while Mr Randy held Mrs Mary across the shoulder. "Please, stay with me my love" he said again. Few seconds later Agatha came back with water which was applied on her before she coughed..
Miracle drove faster to Cynthia's house with double news-Nath and Joyce are alive. She barged in through the gate and saw Mrs Morgan sitting outside.
"Good day, ma"
"Who are you and why did you barge into my house like that?"
"Please, i want to see Cynthia"
Cynthia, hearing her name ran out. "What is it?"
"Nath is alive!"
"Hey! How do you know? I mean where is he?"
"Joyce found her"
Hearing the name Joyce, Cynthia's face changed but she hid it. "Please, can i talk to him?"
"Of course, that's why I'm here" Miracle dialed Joyce number then Nath picked.
"Hello, this is Nath"
"Nath, Cynthia wants to talk to you"
"Please, give her the phone"
Cynthia handled the phone gently and said with a soft voice and wet eyes, "Nath?"
"Yes, my love" Nath replied without minding the presence of Joyce who became jealous instantly.
"I thought, you are dead" she sniffed in tears.
"I am alive, please, don't cry again. I will soon be with you"
"Alright, i love you"
"I love you too"
"Wait! Why did you suddenly disappear?"
"We shall talk about that when i come back. Bye" the line went off.
Nath answered the call looking through the window. Now he was through, he turned to Joyce who sat on the bed quietly.
"I deeply apologise for what i put you through" Joyce began. "I will make sure Mento regret it"
"Is okay, is not your fault" Nath replied.
"Then whose fault is it?" Joyce questioned and both remained quieted as she moved to her bag. She brought out a bunch of money and gave it to Nath. "Go home with it"
"Thanks, but what about you?" Nath asked then Joyce stared into his eyes...
Miracle had gone home. Meanwhile, Joyce had told her not to tell her parents where she is.
:
At Mr Randy's resident, Mrs Mary were sitting beside Mr Randy while Agatha stood opposite them with her hands folded looking very inquisitive.
"Daddy, may i know what is going on now?"
"Is a long story my daughter"
"Then make it short!"
Mr Randy looked at Mrs Mary. "How did you end up here"
"I came insearch of my son, Nathaniel. Your son precisely"
Mr Randy opened his eyes staring at her.
"Yes, i was pregnant for you before we were separated" Mrs Mary added.
"Wait!" Agatha adjusted forward. "Are you saying that Nath is my brother? My blood?" Just then her phone ran-Cynthia was calling...
:
TBC

till tomorrow
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by Divay22(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well-done OP....
See ya tomorrow
Re: Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 23-30 Story By Samuel Odamah by finnestdope(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
donbene4, Tosindru, Alondrah, Divay22: episodes 31-35 is now out grin grin

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3688529/love-letter-clash-love-season#up

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming / Hey! Guys Can You Date A Girl Like Dis?(pics) / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.