Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (60125 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by AlanSugar(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

You're not even his church member, why not mind your business and leave him alone.
For the record, I am not for, neither am i against him.

You are very funny. Was this release meant for his church members only? Prolly here too is his church auditorium?
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by diogochantel: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Love you my Prophet
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by shotster50(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Saying everything and saying NOTHING.. Na so Baba wan change mouth... I am happy the IPAD generation can see through these charlatans who assault Nigerians everyday on TV with their so called magic....
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Basketofficial(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
@tb Joshua just dey whine urself
in case u don't know
Donald John Trump won both the popular votes and the electoral college votes having over 62.9million votes and 306 points while Hillary Clinton had 62.2million votes and 232 points and Hillary only won in five States out if all the States in USA......
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Bestbeelieve: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2016
Oh just shat app Mr Josh....
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2016
richidinho:
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you
why is difficult for pple to known d true, so as to b free?
get out of the bandage & be wise man!
failed prophecy is a clear now!
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by richidinho(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
why is difficult for pple to known d true, so as to b free?
get out of the bandage & be wise man!
failed prophecy is a clear now!

Please kindly write in pidgin
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2016
richidinho:

I'm sorry sir! never mean to offend u sir! it's just the bitter truth!
#no offence!
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
When JWs admit there mistakes, they think its easy to do. Humility is not easy, Joshua doesn't possess it cos God is not using him.

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Oracle16(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am not judging anybody, but I feel insulted when our collective intelligence is looked down on. He said the president will be a woman and will find it hard to pass bills. He also said her ship will be rocked. How then can Hillary do all these now that she has been defeated. Besides, if he believes his prophesies were right, why delete the post on Facebook and uploading it again. God please give us all the grace to know your own and to work in your ways.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by jerk: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
richidinho:
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you
Bros,this jazz is really holding u so tight,better free yourself now.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by MarshalABS: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
[b][/b]ppl r shameless self.

Just to correct som tiinz, DON'T COMPARE A THING WIT WAT CAN NEVA B. GOD can NEVER EVER BE foolish. So u saying or quoting dat frm d Bible Is smth christian scholars of d highest eminence should look into. Besides datz wat dey r good in ryt? INTERPOLATION.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by SIRcumalot: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Onopa:

Hillary Clinton did not win popular vote
The results are finally out
you are right bro. makes the prophecy even more shady
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by shotster50(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I AM DEAD!
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by kenkel: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Zoharariel:
TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

That is the only reason I fell out with Babatunde Fashola for not incarcerating your black monkey ass for the death of hundreds of innocent South Afrikans.

We can't all be as dumb as your gullible, brainwashed & brain-dead followers.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!
take it easy bro such insult is not necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.